The Oragami Hero

By Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... More

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
Undead Holy Woman
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

An Akatsuki Christmas

1.8K 53 5
By Stillwell03

Before anyone asks, no Naruto does not celebrate Christmas. But the closest thing to it would be the Rinne Festival(look it up if you don't know since it isn't a long explanation). Anyway, this will take place before the entrance exams with the Akatsuki finally learning of a modern day holiday.

Two days before Christmas Izuku POV:

"That should be enough for the both of you today." Me and Ocha started panting a bit with a cold breeze coming through to make us both shiver to the bone. "Come along you two, lets get you home before your parents worry." Ms. Konan motions for us to lead her back into town before I remember something. "Oh, that's right! Mr. Pain, can you tell the other Akatsuki members that my mom is having a Christmas party tomorrow and that their invited?" "...Christmas?" Mr. Pain looks at me confused before Ocha chimes in. "Christmas, you know. Ho Ho Ho, Santa Clause, birth of Christ?" "It's a holiday where the members of the Catholic faith honor the birth of a child of god who had been crucified by humans that held resentment towards him. The 25th of December is the birth of that child in which the virgin Mary brought the child into the world with 3 wise kings bringing gifts to the boy to say he will be a cleric, have noble status, and be a healer. Nowadays, people celebrate a more modern version where a man known as saint Nicholas comes into your house to leave presents for those that are good as a way to honor a man who had done such acts as giving from his vast wealth to people during the fourth century who would later be known as father Christmas. The purpose of the holiday is to give to those what you can and to spread goodwill to all."

Me and Ocha look at Ms. Konan a little amazed before she smirks at us. "A coworker of mine celebrates Christmas and had made me curious of the holiday some years back." "Ah, so that is what Christmas is. Tell your mother that I shall inform the other members and that she will see Konan and myself for certain." "Thank you Mr. Pain. I'll tell her when I see her." Me and Ocha bow before running back into town to do a little last minute Christmas shopping.

Konan POV:

Once the children leave, Pain and I begin to speak of how to adjust the training regimen for the two of them. When we finish with that, I begin to think on the purpose of the holiday before walking into town myself. "You wish to get Izuku and Ochako a gift, don't you?" "It is part of the holiday and I am to assume they may do the same for us. It is only natural to partake in it if they wish to go out of their way to bring us into their holiday festivities. I do not plan on it being big, I just wish to give them something to know that I do care for them." "...Very well, I shall also search for ones myself for them along with ones for their parents as well." 'I should think on one for them as well. Now what should I get them?'

That day had been spent searching for gifts for everyone by me and Pain. During that time, we had sent a message to everyone about the little party that Inko was preparing and had asked everyone to bring something for everyone as a token of gratitude. While window shopping, Pain and I had discovered a few things that truly fit our disciples and decided to grab them. During this, a particular item grabbed my interest in an unfavorable way. '*sigh* It is the season. Even that fool Bakugo deserves for me to be less hostile to him at the very least.' Once we had finished shopping, Pain and I had grabbed a small thing of wrapping paper to wrap our gifts up before making our way home.

Night of the party Izuku POV:

"Izuku sweetie, Ochako and her family just arrived with Mitsuki and Massaru." "Coming mom." I began to run into the living room with a green Christmas sweater on. Once in the living room, I was put in a tackle hug by Ocha. "Izu! Merry Christmas!" "Hey Ocha, merry Christmas to you too." We both began laughing a bit with someone knocking on the door again. "I'll get it." Mom goes to open the door for the Akatsuki to come in with Mr. Pain leading them. "Hello Izuku and Ochako, merry Christmas." "Thank you sir." Me and Ocha immediately get up to now to him and Ms. Konan who was behind him. "Aww, that's so sweet of you two. Treating these two with so much respect." "You two really have been an inspiration to both my daughter and Izuku." Ocha's parents start chuckling at us while some of the Akatsuki members bring in some food and snacks.

Konan POV:

"I hope you don't mind that some of our members brought some things." "Oh it's perfectly fine Konan. I appreciate the help." "Now I wish Katsuki joined in this." Mitsuki walks over with staring at some of the Christmas cookies that Zetsu had brought that we're baked into certain holiday images. "He chose not to come?" "Yeah, the brats exact words were 'I'm not going to some loser party at Deku's house'. His version though had a lot of screaming." Internally, I was happy I did not have to deal with that fool of a child. I did however act indifferent for Mitsuki's sake as my friend. "That is a bit of a shame. I even had gotten him a gift thinking he would be here." "No worries Konan, that brat will just have to deal with me shoving it in his face when I get home."

We continue a bit of small talk until the door opens to a tall slender man in a business suit. "Inko, Izuku, I'm home." The man states this with a little cheer while looking rather tired. "Dad/Hisashi!" Izuku begins running to the man with Inko walking fast over to him. "Hey you two, glad to see you both in person." They began to hug each other warmly before Deidara comes over to me while drinking eggnog and eating a cookie. "Who'sh dat?" He asks this with his mouth full. "Hisashi Midoriya. Inko's husband and Izuku's father." He nods his head while taking a sip of eggnog. "So what is drink anyway?" "Eggnog. A custard base drink with spices added to it. It's a more western version of Posset which is basically the same thing, but without the eggs added to it. In an easy way to explain it, it's similar to an ice cream base that people spike with rum or some other hard liquor." "Cool!"

Once the warming reunion of the Midoriya's end, Hisashi walks up to me with his hand extended. "You must be Ms. Konan. Very nice to meet you and thank you for teaching Izuku as well as being my wife's friend." I extend my hand out to shake his. "The pleasure is actually mine sir. Also, what has Inko told you of me?" He glances around to make sure nobody hears before leaning over to whisper in my ear. "She told me about Izuku and you. Your secrets safe with me by the way." He stands straight again while smiling at me like Izuku does. "Oh, I almost forgot." Hisashi grabs a small object from his pocket before putting it up. "There we go." "Excuse me sir, but what did you just put up?" Itachi walks over to notice the abnormal object in the door frame before I explain it to him. "It's called mistletoe, an old tradition where two people would kiss each other while under it. The tradition started as a way to bless a house to ward off evil spirits and bring good fortune to a household. It is also a sign of love and friendship as the original use. It was later used in a 1784 song and an 1843 book called 'A Christmas Carol' as an indication to make kissing under it more popular. The original way it should be done is that one person should eat one of the berries off of it with another person giving them a kiss. Once all the berries are gone, there should be no more kisses. Nowadays, this custom is rarely seen or practiced for those that do not know of it." "Fascinating."

Itachi and I watch as Hisashi walks away with a smug look on his face before Ochako and Izuku talk while walking under it. "Izuku, look above you." Hisashi gets his attention for him to look up to see the mistletoe. 'Now I see what this was for.' Izuku turns red with Ochako soon following when she notices it. "Aww, two lovebirds under a mistletoe. How adorable." Mitsuki sees this with everyone watching as Izuku slowly kisses Ochako's lips with her following his lead. Hisashi immediately takes a picture of it with me secretly taking one myself without anyone noticing. 'I'll just keep that in the adorable memories file later.' Once the scene was over, I began to see Hisashi proud of himself for some reason. "Would you care to enlighten me on why you did this?" "Well, I never got the chance to help Izuku growing up due to me working overseas. Because of that, I missed his graduations, his enrollment in middle school, parents days, and even the chance to congratulate him on finding a girlfriend for him. When Inko told me Izuku started dating Ochako, I was happy for him and sad I couldn't be there to congratulate him. So I decided to give him a moment he may cherish for a while." 'And all of us.'

I went over to the table to grab a cup of eggnog for both me and Hisashi. "I think your a good man. Izuku respects you as a father and was happy you came home for the holiday. Not every child grew up with happiness and stability as much as Izuku does. I can speak as one from example." "Maybe, but I do wish I could be there for him more than I am." "Sometimes you must play the cards your dealt the best you can. Your family can survive thanks to your hard work, and they acknowledge that. I was right to let Izuku stay with you two." I take a small sip to realize the eggnog had alcohol in it. 'Probably should not have anymore than what's in this cup.' "*sniffle* Thank you Ms. Konan. You have no idea how those words feel." Hisashi starts crying streams of tears with Inko coming over to find out why. I only mention to her the conversation with my last words to him before she starts bawling her eyes out as well. 'Well, at least their very supportive of Izuku.'

The party had gone on for some time with Deidara and Hidan getting very intoxicated to a point they began to put a red nose on Zetsu and sing a parody of 'Rudolf the Red Nosed Raindeer' they happened to hear before doing this. Kisame and Itachi had began a pleasant conversation with Mr. Uraraka and Mr. Bakugo about their personal endeavors to get to where they were. Pain, Kakuzu, and Sasori had been sitting on the couch minding themselves since they had not enjoyed the loud noise as much as others, with Orochimaru gone somewhere along with Izuku and Ochako. "Ok everyone, Ochako and Izuku would like to make a small show for you all as something to lighten the mood a bit." Izuku and Ochako bring out a set of bells to prepare them. During this, Izuku began to make some papers of different colors show up behind her. Before she began, Orochimaru decided to shut all but one of the lights off with all of us getting our attention to them.

As Ochako began to play, Izuku lit specific papers to make a small light show of green and red flashes. 'He made flash bombs at a low level to create effects. Clever, very clever.' They had initiated a completely flawless performance with both in perfect sync. Once they finished, they looked at us and bowed with all of us clapping. Orochimaru immediately put the lights back on with all of us still rather amazed by this. Both immediately went to Izuku's room afterwards with a bag of gifts to give to everyone. "Now that that's over, me and Izu have some gifts to give." They both went into the bag to bring out a gift for Hidan and Kakazu first. Hidan was given a set of rings with the symbols of Jashin on them, while Kakuzu was given arm sleeves for warmth. "Sweet, these are awesome!" "I was beginning to get a little cold over my arms during my winter jobs." "Were glad you like them."

They immediately go back into the bag to take out a few more gifts. Going down the line of who was next, Itachi was given a sweater with his family crest on it, Kisame was given a shark teeth necklace, Deidara was given a new pen set for his manga, Sasori was given finger less gloves, Zetsu was given a small banzai, and Orochimaru was given a book he was trying to save for to advance his knowledge in his field. Finally, it had come to me and Pain. "I hope you both like it." They both smiled at us with Pain going first. He opened his gift to find a small key chain that people had made of our organization. It wasn't anything special, just a symbol of the red clouds on our cloaks. "I thought you would like to see that you are doing something good in the eyes of the public. Not only that, but we do respect you a lot sir." Pain started to smile a bit at the key chain before returning to his indifferent look. "Thank you."

Ochako had held a gift up for me to see with both of them smiling at me. I began to open it with some curiosity to see a small glass angel inside it. "We passed it coming home one day and thought of you instantly. Do you like it?" I held it up to see that it was completely flawless in design. I began to hold it close to me before thanking them. In that moment however, it had taken everything inside me to not hug Izuku and say how much I love it out of fear he may become curious of my relationship with him. 'I mustn't show affection to Izuku, but I honest and truthfully wish to hug him right now.' "Thank you both for this. Pain and myself have two small gifts for the two of you as well." We hand them both their gifts with them opening them to find a matching set of weapon pouches from Pain for both of them, and two small figurines of All Might and 13 from me. "Thank you both so much,it means a lot." Once we were done, Izuku had given Ochako a small barett of the paper flower she puts in her hair, while Ochako had given a small picture of both of them to which both had given the other a hug and a sincere smile.

After another hour, the time had come for us to leave. "Tomorrow we will start an hour later for the two of you. Villainy does not rest because of the holiday, so neither should you. We shall see you both tomorrow." Pain leads us out while saying this with everyone following him. "Travel home safely." While walking back, I began to smile a bit knowing Izuku had offered us this chance with Pain noticing. He began to look at me as a way to state, 'Do not step out of line with this. Though he thinks kindly of you, do not let the fact you are his mother slip before the time is right'. I understood this and was content with this, but inside I wished to have celebrated these holidays with him as who I really was to Izuku. But today, I was happy. I was able to show some compassion for Izuku as more than just a mentor. 'Merry Christmas Izuku. May this holiday bring you love and happiness now and forever.'

The next day at the Bakugo's 3rd person POV:

"What the..." Bakugo had opened his gift to him from Konan with anger slowly seeping out of him. "Katsuki, what's wrong?" Mitsuki walks into the kitchen to notice him leaning over something. She walks over to find a book to notice the title. Morons Guide to Anger Management. "*pfft* AHAHAHAHA! She got you a good gift, that's for sure!" Mitsuki starts uncontrollably laughing with Bakugo finding a note inside.

I had noticed this and thought you would gain much from reading this. I hope you learn something pleasant from it in your spare time.

Merry Christmas,
Ms. Konan

"THAT FUCKING BITCH THINKS SHE CAN GIVE ME A FUCKING GAG GIFT AND GET AWAY WITH IT!?" Bakugo had exploded the letter in his hands with Mitsuki still on the floor laughing to the point of tears at the gift her son was given. "STOP LAUGHING YOU OLD HAG!" On that day, Bakugo's rage grew three sizes they say. One for Izuku, another for Ochako, and a third for Konan(Yes a Grinch reference).

And that finishes this special folks. So yeah, I don't think I need to explain anything in this chapter with what had gone on in it. Kinda liked the fact of going into some lore in these things myself since I kinda never took a second to look into them myself. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading. Also, merry late Christmas and happy holidays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 407 76
For most of his life, Toya Todoroki was a loner. He was a scrawny, broody kid only known for getting in an explosive fight that led to him being held...
182K 4.4K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
1.2K 60 25
Finally finding and obtaining her First Guardian and Emblem after years of struggle,pain and losses in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn,Yona dies a...
1K 33 10
Watch the entire cast of MHA and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka react to their lives being manipulated by multiple dangerous people. Who will come victorious in...