Unexpected Love- A YUNGBLUD X...

By that_damn_emo

A girl named (Y/n) meets Dominic Harrison aka YUNGBLUD at work because as luck has it, she is gonna be his ph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/n
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

1.9K 42 19
By that_damn_emo

(F/c) = favorite color

Dominic's Pov

I've just met all (Y/n)'s family, they're extremely nice. They don't seem judgmental either, so that's always cool.

Right now we're heading to a park, it's really cool according to her so it must be. "We're here," She says and turns off the car.

We start getting out. "So, what's the story behind this place?" I ask as we walk up, there's only like 2 kids here so it's not that bad.

"I used to live right down the street from here," She chuckled to herself. "My brothers used to call it rocket park, we would walk here and just sit, ya know? Enjoy the air."

She tells me as we sit on a bench. "What's the wildest thing you've done here?" I ask her jokingly, "Well... Me and my friends through a party here senior of high school, it got shut down by the police but we were outta there before they showed up." She said then laughed, I can't help but to also chuckle at this.

She keeps looking at her shoes and playing with her hands which I notice she does a lot when she's nervous or deep in thought.

"Ya know," she speaks up. "It's funny how I've had a lot of good and bad memories here but I can't tell which out ways which." She says then chuckles.

I wish I knew exactly what she was thinking...

(Y/n) Pov

I don't like this, living scared of my past and what will come in the future. I just want to be thankful for what is in my present.

I stand up from the bench. "Come with me real quick?" I ask him with my hand out for him to grab, he does and stands up to walk with me.

There's a building that if full of pipes for the water from the small water park that's here. I take him behind it.

No, I'm not trying to kill him, I just want to try something that I couldn't before.

Dominic's Pov

"Close your eyes," She tells me. I give her an unintentional weird look. "Is this the bit where you kill me?" I ask jokingly.

She roles her eyes and grabs my hands, "No, come on trust me." I sigh in defeat, "Fine," I say and close my eyes.

"If you don't like it, or want me to stop tell me." She says, "I'm starting to think I-" I start but am cut off by a pair of lips meeting mine.

Although I'm shocked I kiss back, our lips move in sync and after a few minutes which only felt like seconds we pull away to catch out breath.

"Wow," I say while smiling down at her. "Yeah, wow," she says blushing, "I'm really happy you did that, love." She looks up at me confused, "Why is that?"

"Cause now when I do this, it won't be awkward." I say and lightly grab her cheeks, pulling her into yet another kiss.

She immediately kisses back putting one hand around my neck and one in my hair. I pull away and look at her, "Let's go." I say grabbing her hand.

We start walking twords the car, "Where do you wanna go?" She asks. I stop to think, "Do you smoke?" I ask.

"Depends on what kinda smoking you're talking about," She says. "I mean weed." I say and start walking again. "Yes, yes I do. Probably shouldn't anymore but meh," She says and I smile, "Great." I say and we get in the car.

"You have any at home?" I ask her, "Yeah, I always have some in the studio." She informs me, "Wanna get some food and get high?" I ask in a joking tone.

"I'm always down for that," she says laughing."Where to?" She asks me jumping on the main road.

"I don't know, what's a good restaurant around here?" She thinks for a little, "There's this really good Mexican restaurant my mom used to take me and my brothers to," She says.

"Then let's go there," I say and she smiles.

_____________5 minutes later____________

We pull up to the drive thru and the person on the speaker comes through with a strong Mexican accent.

"Welcome to Alfredo's, how can I help you?" (Y/n) looks at me then back to the speaker, "Dame un minuto," she says

"por supuesto," he says back. "Do you know what you want?" She asks me, "What's good here?" I ask her. "Well, they have pretty good nachos, burritos de asada, and carne asada fries," she says.

"Those fries sound good," I say with a smile, she smiles back. "señor, ¿puedo por favor tener una orden de carne asada fries y uno burrito de asada?"

I love how she speaks spanish, it's pretty.... Sexy.

We pull up to the next window and she grabs her wallet, I quickly reach for mine and pull out a 20, she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Dom, you don't have to do that. I can pay," She says. "No, let me pay, you're already driving around and wasting your gas for me." I tell her, she sighs, "I'm not gonna win this, am I?" She asks me. "No, you're not."

The man comes up the the window, "Quince cincuenta," he says. She looks at me again s if asking if I'm sure, I give her a reassuring nod and she hands him the 20. He hands her the food nd comes back a few seconds later with 50 cents.

"Gracias señor," she says and drives off. She starts the head twords the freeway entrance and hops on it.

We begin the drive to her house and I start to look through the music stash she has again, I find a CD that says. Rare Americans'. "I've never heard of them," I say out loud and she glances over st me.

"They're pretty good actually," She says, "It's not an album CD, did you just burn it?" I ask out of curiosity. "Yeah, They had an album CD at the time but some of the songs on there were singles."

I nod in understanding and pop it in the radio.

"It was about time for me to try, one about loves lows and highs" it starts

"But you know I'd do it again!" (Y/n) joins in it

"Beat down, (pick up,) stand tall, (stick up) ever, always, honest, all days suck up, (give now), dig deep, (live how) ever you need to get on your feet" She continues and can no longer concentrate on the song, just her.

It's only her that I see, no background sounds... Just her voice, only the sound of the beautiful person sitting next to me.

"Dom, we're here," she says kinda giggling as she hops out of the car heading to the side door instead of the front.

She opens the door the leads directly into the studio, she sets the bag of food on the table and takes off her (F/c) jacket.

I begin to take off mine and she walks up to the cupboard next to the door that leads into the rest of the house.

"Blunt or bong?" She asks, "Blunt," I say and she pulls out a baggie and a pack of zigzags.

"I have some already roled if you wanna start while I role some more," She offers. "Sure," I say and she pulls out a small box and hands it to me.

I open it and it has 4 already roled blunts in it, "Prepared I see," I joke with her. She roles her eyes jokingly, "I live in a house with 4 other people who smoke too, gotta stay prepared." She says and laughs.

I pull my black lighter that I keep on me out of my pocket and bring one of the blunts to my lips, I light the end and take a long drag.

I breath it out and pass it to her, she takes a long drag as well and passes it back, she starts to perfectly roll more blunts and puts them in the box. We pass a blunt back and fourth and I start to feel it start to take effect on me, but (Y/n) is seemingly fine.

"Fuck, I must be a light weight," I say and laugh. "No, you're good. It just takes a lot for me to get stoned or drunk." She admits.

"Ya know," I start, "You're extremely fuckin beautiful." I say to her and she laughs, "And you're extremely fuckin high if you think that." She says and stands up walking to the mini fridge i the corner. She reaches in and grabs a bottle of vodka.

Wow, maybe Michael was right

........

Hiiii, how are you today? Drink some water, stay hydrated...

I'm back from the fucking dead dude, with the longest chapter so far and more the most boring.... But meh

Alsoo..... How tf is this at 2.09k?!?!?!?!

Thank you sososososo much for reading, love youuu🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 15.8K 82
It all started when she partook in the trend of texting the person with the number only one number different from hers... * texting book but you got...
19.3K 885 40
in which dominic harrison wakes up to find that a one direction member drunkenly dmed him about his nose. though, he doesn't know who it is. [ book...
73K 1.6K 48
"I... I....... I love you." He says staring into her eyes hoping she feels the same.
54K 1.5K 13
two 20-something's find themselves falling in love after faking an engagement. ((first ever Yungblud/Dominic Harrison fanfiction!!))