Forbidden Office Love(BWWM)

By Ele2374

Isn't there a rule that says employees and their employers can not be in a relationship? This rule does not... More

Forbidden Office Love
Workhood
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: Next day
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right
Not an update
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Will they ever become lovers again?
Chapter 11: I think we might be getting somewhere
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative??
Chapter 13: Why are Mothers Kinda Pushy?
Chapter 15: Preperations
Chapter 16: Silly Love Birds
Chapter 16 Part 2: Knight in Shinning Armor
Chapter 17: Sleepover
Chapter 18: Final Straw
Chapter 20: Questions I have for you guys.
Very Important
Chapter 21: New Friends or New Partners?
Chapter 22 and snip it of 23: Mama and Abby to the Rescue
Chapter 23: We Have to Talk
Chapter 24: Momma Bear
Not An Update
Chapter 24 part 2: Preparations
Chapter 25: Dinner

Chapter 14: Nice Gestures

10.3K 401 81
By Ele2374

Chapter Fourteen: Aaliyah’s P.O.V

       Once Ethan left, I looked in the bags that he brought. He brought soup, ginger Ale, and tampons. I smiled at all of this.  He didn’t have to do it, but he did. Which I really appreciate.

         When I pulled out the tampons, I was shocked. Won’t be using these for eight months I said to myself.  I took them to my bathroom, and put them under my brown sink.

         I pulled out my phone, and looked at the time. It was 6:45 so Alfie should be done with work. I decided to call him and apologize.

Two rings later, no answer.  I was about to hang up, when a voice said “Hello”

         “Hello, Alfie is that you?” I asked.

         “No, this is Todd, who are you” the voice said.

          “Um, this is Aaliyah, is Alfie there?” I asked.

          “Hold on, I’ll get him.” Todd said.  Two minutes later, the phone was picked up by a familiar voice.

         “Hello.” Alfie said.

          “Hey Alfie, I just wanted to say I’m sorry.” I said.

          “It’s fine, so how are you?” Alfie asked.

          “Well Alfie, I wanted to call, and tell you I’m pregnant. “I said in one breath.    

After five minutes of waiting Alfie finally replied

         “You little heifer. When did you find this out?” Alfie asked.

         “Yesterday,” I said.

         “And you're just telling me now, oh, Dios mío” Alfie replied.

          “Hey Alfie, you were the one all up in your feelings.” I said.

                                                               “Well, you still could’ve told me I was going to be an uncle.” Alfie said. I could just imagine him smiling right now.

         “Yeah, I could’ve, who was the person that picked up your phone? “I asked. 

         “Oh, that was my step-brother Todd.” Alfie said.

          “Oh, do you want to go out to lunch tomorrow?” I asked.

         “Yeah, sure babe, “Alfie said.

         “Hey, who’s the daddy?” Alfie asked.

          “Uh, funny story,” I said.

         “I’m listening.” Alfie replied back.

         “How about I tell you tomorrow, I’m getting kind of tired,” I said with a yawn.

         “Fine, the only reason I'm letting this side, is because I’m going to be an uncle.” Alfie said. I just laughed.

          “Bye love,” I said.

          “Bye, Aaliyah, sleep tight.” Alfie said.

I hung up the phone, and then went to my kitchen. I started looking through my wood maple cabinets, when my doorbell rang.

  “Grr” I said out loud. I walked to my front door, “Who is it?” I asked.

         “It's me, Trevor.” Trevor said on the other side of the door. I opened surprised.

         “Was our date today?” I asked.

          “No, I just wanted to see you. I haven’t heard from you since your boss and I were talking.” Trevor said.

          Trevor was wearing a cream colored blazer, a black tie, a white shirt, and blue jean pants. He looked really good. When I got a whiff of his cologne, I instantly felt nauseous. I turned around, and ran to the bathroom.

When I was throwing up, I felt someone grab my hair, and pull it back.

         “Thanks,”I mumbled.

         “No problem, are you okay?” Trevor asked.

         “Yeah,” I said, wiping my mouth.

         Is it wrong for me not to tell him? Trevor is a really nice guy, and I would love to see where things go. I don’t want to scare him off.  Am I wrong for doing that?

I got up flushed the toilet, and went to the sink. I started brushing my teeth. “Sorry you had to see that.” I said, turning around to look at Trevor. 

“It’s okay,” Trevor said. 

“So, how was your day. “I asked, while getting on the counter top.

“It was okay, but now it’s gotten a whole lot better. How was your day? “Trevor said, walking in-between my legs.

“Well, it was okay, I went to the doctors, Ethan came over, and Alfie and I are friends again. “I said.

“Wait, so your boss came to your house today?” Trevor questioned, with a confused look on his face.

          “How do you know if I'm talking about my boss?” I questioned.

         “I just assumed, because his name is Ethan. “Trevor said.

         “Oh,” I said, shaking my head.   

         Ethan’s P.O.V

I was on my computer, in my office, working late. It’s about 11:30 now. I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I yelled. Five seconds later, my door was being opened.

“What are you doing twerp?” my sister asked.  

“Work, why?” I asked irritated.

“I was just asking a question, so when did you a Cece become a couple?” Abby asked.

“We are not a couple, just friends.” I said, looking away from my computer and up at my sister. 

“Well, that kiss didn’t seem like just friends.” Abby said with a smirk.

“Abby, can you please leave; I have a lot of work to get done with.” I said.

“Um, sure, after one more question.” Abby said trying to negotiate.

         “Fine go.” I said.

         “Okay, have you and Cece had sex yet?” Abby asked with the straightest face, this caused my eyes to go so big.

          “Abby, why do you want to know, if Cece and I have fucked yet? “I asked.

         “Because, and I’ll take that as a no.  Whatever you do, don’t have sex with Cece. She is very dirty, and can be your worst nightmare. Do you understand me? Try to break free from her trap, or you will regret ever meeting her.” Abby said.

“I thought you liked Cece. “I said. Abby just laughed. 

“Yeah, I did. I thought she was cool. But after what she did to me she deserves to die, and rot in hell.” Abby said.

“Abby, what happened? And why am I just finding out she did something to you?” I asked.

“Well, sir, that is because you distance yourself from us.” Abby said, getting ready to leave.

 “Wait, what did Cece do to you?” I asked, but Abby just left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        #TeamEthan or #TeamTrevor???

        Picture of abby on side 

        What do you think stacy did to abby?? Why does she want Ethan to stay away from her??

        Comment and tell me which team your on, and why abby wants ethan to stay away from abby.  

        Sorry I haven't updated in a while,  I've been really busy. But tell me your views on this chapter.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 633K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
147K 4.9K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
4.2K 206 21
As the CEO of one of the largest investment firms in New York City, Ryan had always been used to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. He was ac...
6.2M 135 1
[COMPLETED] 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...