Bus Stops ✓

By jorjyohan

"a boy. a girl. a pair of headphones. a hundred bus rides. and a thousand songs." ▪ #2 in Rides as of 16th Fe... More

bus stops
.i billionaire
.ii treat you better
.iii lost stars
.iv the scientist
.v fix you
.vi dusk till dawn
.vii i don't wanna live forever
.viii shine a light
.ix 3:00 am
.x lay me down
.xi photograph
.xii
.xiii
.ixv
.xv
.sequel.
.soundtrack.

WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!!!

1.3K 64 8
By jorjyohan

THE SEQUEL TO BUS STOPS! (After almost two years LOL)!

B A L L E T S H O E S

"a boy. a girl. a pair of ballet shoes. a hundred recitals. and a thousand dances."

snow was always cold, nipping, and deep. and whenever snowflakes fell, carter was reminded of morgana – the girl who had rose gold hair and pale skin and a bright smile. he wanted to find her again, to seek for her warmth, and to hold her in his arms for as long as he could. and when he found a tiny piece of crumpled paper on the streets featuring a ballet recital at the great hall on the third week of december, he thought it might be the chance to lay his eyes on morgana again – and to turn snow into a warm season.

You can definitely check out my profile! See you on Morgana and Carter's second chance of what might be love ❤

Love, Jorj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 17.6K 22
"Hello, thank yo-" "Yeah, yeah cut the crap. I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and garlic bread on the side." "Uh, ma'am...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.2K 145 9
A girl who got just married asked her husband to get divorced because she love someone else. Her crazy love for another guy trouble alot her husband...
1.1K 65 5
𝘈 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 & 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 "Why do you hate me?" He asked with a silly face. "I don't hate you...