My Thug Forever : The Lost Tw...

By iimkayyy

❤️ PLEASE READ MY THUG FOREVER FIRST SO YOU WONT BE LOST ❤️ You have twins JJ and Miracle separated are birth... More

💫 Chapter 1 💫
💫 Chapter 2 💫
🧸 Not an update 🧸
💫 Chapter 3 💫
💫 Chapter 4 💫
💫 Chapter 5 💫
💫 Chapter 6 💫
💫 Chapter 7 💫
💫 Chapter 8 💫
💫 Chapter 9 💫
💫 Chapter 10 💫
💫 Chapter 12 💫
💫 Chapter 13 💫
🧸 Not a update 🧸
💫 Chapter 14 💫
💫 Chapter 15 💫
🧸 Not a update 🧸
💫 Chapter 16 💫
💫 chapter 17 💫
💫 Chapter 18 💫
💫 Chapter 19 💫
💫 Chapter 20 💫
ITS OUTTT ✨😚

💫 Chapter 11 💫

252 11 5
By iimkayyy

Miracle
- After everything that happened I just needed a day to myself I woke up the next morning and grabbed my phone and seen hella missed called from my bestfriend Ali. Willie probably told her that I left for real and I totally forgot to tell her I heard a knock on my door and I looked up and said "Come in."  My mom poked her head through the door and said "Get dressed." I looked at her and said "Ummm." She smiled and said "hurry meet you in the car." I was definitely confused by what the fuck was going on I put on some black biker shorts a tube top with my black jean jacket and my fur slides and grabbed my things and walked out. JJ came out the room and said "where you going." I looked at him and said "I don't know my damn self mom just told me to meet her in the car."

- He looked and said "Oh shit I forgot." Still confused by what's going on and he came out the hall room and gave me a key that was pink with a "M" in diamonds on it and he said "Put that on your key ring or you gone lose yo house key." I looked and laughed and gave him a hug "I love it thank you." He smiled and said "you better hurry up mom hate to wait." I laughed and walked out the house I got in the front seat and said "So momma what's this about?" She said "you need a stress relief day so we have a private spa day waiting on us. I mean unless you not up for it." I gave her a i know you lying look and said "start this car asap." She laughed and smiled and we headed to the spa. She looked and said "after this we going school shopping." I looked at her and said "I'm going to school next week." She said "yes girl you think you was gone stay home."

- I laughed and said "I don't want you spending on me." Mom looked at me and said "girl hush it's my job." We pulled up to the spa and it was 2 women at the door with drinks in they hand my mom parked the car and we walked up to the door the lady said "Ms Asia welcome back I have your original and what can we get for your friend?" My mom laughed and said "No marsi this my daughter the one I told you about." She smiled and said "oh gosh my bad of me welcome Ms miracle this spa is your spa everything we have will be made to your desire." I smiled at the lady and said "I'll take a lemonade." She nodded her head and walked away my mom said "Niyah waiting on us." I looked confused and said "Who is niyah." She smiled and said "follow me."

- We walked down the hall and headed into the spa and it was a girl who look a little older than me but younger than my mom and she said "Girl lemme use that charger my phone died." She laughed and said "Not until you speak to miracle." She looked and her mouth dropped and said "Omg Asia she is so big." She started tearing up and I smiled and said "I'm confused mom." Niyah gave me a hug and said "I'm your aunt and girl when I tell you when been tryna find your forever." I smiled and gave her a hug and said "I have a auntie." She smiled and said "Yess you have another one but she not here yet." I smiled and said "omggg so much family." We all laughed and my mom said "You got 2 uncles and thats bout it."

- We was at the spa of hours and we talked about everything we got back to the car and Niyah said "I had a great time Miracle Imma see you later okay." I smiled and gave her a hug and said "Bye auntie Niyah." She got in the car and left my mom looked at me and said "Come on I gotta take you somewhere." I smiled and got in the car after about 40 minutes later we pulled up to this hall I got out the car and said "mom why we here." She looked and grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the building as soon as we got to the door she said "your birthday is next weekend and you turn 16 you must forgot but we do parties over here." I smiled really hard and admired the big space I looked and said "Omg this looks awesome." She smiled and said "This is where you and your brother Finna have you first birthday so it has to be perfect."

- I smiled because it's nothing but perfection she grabbed my hand and said "Imma get ya hair done and we gotta go shopping for a outfit." I smiled and said "Thanks mamas." She kissed me on my forehead and said "Come on let's go get you some school clothes." I laughed and we walked out the building and headed to the mall I got a text from JJ and decided to open it
Twin💙❗️: yrooo where ya at

Me: we out shopping

Twin💙❗️: Damn allat for what 💀

Me: Boy stfu what you want anyway 🙄

Twin💙❗️: Nothing but since you out tell momma I need some more forces mines got a stain on em

Me: 🤣🤣 ight anything else

Twin💙❗️ : Nahh be careful

Me: okay I will love you 💕

Twin💙❗️ : love you too ❤️
- I shut off my phone and said "JJ need some new forces apparently his got stained." She looked at me and said "That boy there." I started laughing She looked at me and said "You talked to trey." I rolled my eyes and said "over my dead body he can have Paris." My mom looked and said "wait you talking about JJ Paris?" I nodded my head she said "I knew I wasn't gone like that bitch." I burst out laughing and said "she apologized and shit thought things was sweet." She rolled her eyes and as we pulled up to the mall i grabbed my things and started getting out the car til I got a text from chris.
Chris🤫💙: aye mama wya?

Me: With my moms why?

Chris🤫💙: Damn Im with ya bro and ian see ya around.

Me: so you was looking for me 🤭

Chris🤫💙: maybe but shit can see ya now

Me: what time you leaving?

Chris🤫💙: staying over tn

Me: Oop well I will see you when I get home

Chris🤫💙: ight bet
- I shut off my phone and smiled I can't imagine how shit turn out this past week and after all this shopping I was ready to go home my mom looked and said "Damn girl you ready." I smiled and nodded my head she paid for my items she smiled and said "I had a great time with you baby." I smiled and said "I did too mama thank you." She smiled and said "that's what I do baby." I was all set for my new school I had my hair and nails done all kinds of clothes and accessories and to be honest I was kinda excited the schools in New York are horrible everyone can pass as long as you show up. My mom had my dad bring everything in the house and I headed upstairs in my room my dad said "You expensive like ya moms." I laughed and said "daddy what's for dinner." He smirked and said "Ya momma cooking so you know dinner finna hit good tonight." I laughed and he kissed my forehead and left.

- I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower in my room I totally forgot chris was here because I was already undressed and forgot my soap in my room so when I walked out he was right there. I said "Oh shit." He smirked and said "nahh come here." I grab the towel and said "damn at least close my room door." He laughed and closed my door and walked over to me he just look so fine wearing all black and for some reason I find him finer than trey. He said "Damn take the towel back off." I rolled my eyes and said "you good why you get to look at me but I can't look at you plus I need to shower." He said "you right." I laughed and said "where my brother aren't they gone notice you not there." He said "nahh babygirl I told him I was heading to the store up the street." I said "welp I'm getting the shower I got the water running." He laughed and said "I'll be waiting on you." I rolled my eyes and walked back in the bathroom.

- I got in the shower and about 10 minutes later I felt someone hands over my face and I'm like what the fuck and when I turned around it chris. I looked at him shocked and said "oh my- what are you doing." He looked and said "you said I couldn't see you unless you seen me." I don't know why I got turned on but he just fine he got tattoos all over his chest and arms and when I looked down I was stuck. He chuckled and said "You enjoying down there." I'm like "uh I'm good." I tried to turn back around but he pulled me by my waist and said "look mamas I fuck with ya vibe forreal I don't date but I wanna start a relationship with you." I was shocked and said "Chris-." He cut me off and said "I already know about trey and everything and lemme tell you yeen got shit to worry about."

- I already knew JJ had to say sum he looked at me and said "Hood niggas don't cheat I'm too busy selling anyway." I laughed and said "What about jay." He said "girl I got yo brother don't worry about it just continue to look fine and be my girl." I can't lie I did like him we been talking non stop falling asleep on the phone and everything and he just so perfect I nodded my head and he pulled me in for a kiss. We finally got out the shower and I went in the mirror with the towel wrapped around me he came and said "damn you smell good." I laughed and said "Duhh never smelling like these kids out here." He said "Let me know when you ready to pop out." I turned around and looked at him and said "You for real?" He nodded his head and said "yup anyway lemme go put some clothes on." I smiled and put on a crop top and some shorts and after a few seconds later he came back in.

-  I said "I'm ready." He smirked and grabbed his phone and said "You take it." I poked my ass out and he put his hand on my ass and I was in his chest I snapped the picture and he said "damn you look good." I laughed and said "you really gone post it." He looked and said "it's already up baby." I looked at him and grabbed my phone and seen he posted it with the caption "My girl 9•12•19💕" I looked at him and said "you finna be a cake fucking with me." He rolled his eyes and said "girl nahh never that." I laughed and said "mmhm watch." He pulled me and tried to kiss me til someone started banging on my bathroom door I looked and said "Uhh who tf is it." "JJ open this damn door." I rolled my eyes and opened it and he said "Chris my nigga seriously my sister." He said "nigga watch out she good." I looked and said "JJ don't do this." He said "Mann Chris don't break her heart boy imma shoot you."

- He laughed and said "you gotta chill." I looked and said "So you not mad." He looked at Chris and said "Nahh dats my boy but seriously don't break her heart." He laughed and said "nahh you good." They dapped eachother up and JJ walked out and I said "You go with him because tomorrow my first day of school." He looked and said "You going to blanson?" I said "yup." He chucked and said "Damn you riding with me tomorrow then." I smiled and said "really?" He looked at me and said "gotta have my girl in the front with me." I gave him a kiss and he said "No for real go ahead and get some sleep mamas." I said "Where you going you staying with me." He looked and said "Thought you wanted me to go." I leaned into him and said "No you with me tonight." He picked me up and walked towards the bed he sat me down and he went to close the door. He slid back in the bed and said "damn I'm actually with you." I chucked and said "You shocked." He said "Yea because like I said I only been in 2 real relationships." I kissed him and said "well it's 3 now." I laid in his arms and he said "Goodnight babygirl." I smiled and said "Goodnight daddy." He laughed and we went fast to sleep.

SOOOO I finally got to update for yall sorry I been out for a while I hate leaving yall and stuff I got too many messages asking me to update and I just couldnt leave yall hanging nomo so here we go 💕 thank you for the 4K guys 🥺 I'm so happy pls make sure you like comment share and follow and I'll see y'all in the next update ❤️ (if you haven't read my Thug forever make sure you check that out💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 101 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
215 3 55
"I thought you would come for me." "I am. I'm on my way right now!" "...Really? You want me to believe that?" "I want you to believe I'll never leave...
191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
209K 7.1K 180
**Please keep in mind there are four parts to this book** But they are all located in this book for easy access. Enjoy 😘 BOOK ONE Janae is a prince...