The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 66

4.7K 112 0
By HeartieBiana21

Tyrone's POV .
My first time holding my son , I felt so overjoyed and he smiled at me. We had left Heart alone with her mom to talk .
"Its not just Heart that needs an apology "Nate whispered to me .

I had to make things right with my daughter. She was in her room .Nate took the baby from my hands , I went to Mighty's room it was slightly open but I knocked .

"Come in"she said .
I walked in , she didnt look at me .
"Can I talk to you for a minute "I said .
"Okay"she said . She placed her puzzles on  the table and came and sat next to me .
"Am I ugly and useless?"she asked .
"No princess you are not , I am really deeply sorry about what I said that day , I honestly didnt mean to say all that "I said.
She came closer to me and hugged me .
"Its okay daddy , I am not mad at you . I just really missed you so much "she said . I held her tightly she may not be my biological daughter but deep down I love her like my very own child .
"I am here for you , I will never leave "I said .
" will I be seeing you ?"she asked
"As many times as you want ."I said .
"What about the other girl you were with? I dont like her daddy."she said .
"You wont ever see her again, she is gone very far away "I said .
For a few minutes I just held her in my arms, this was what love is , having a family thats always there for you no matter what .

Heart moved into Yolanda's house , as much as I want her to catch up with the time she lost without her mother I really wish she would come back home , she would allow me to spend time with the kids but she wouldnt come along , we were just co-parenting .It was so hard waking up without her or going for so many nights without making love to her, truth is I miss my wife so much and its killing me softly.
  I went to pick Mighty and Knight to take them to the park .
"Tyrone , lovely to see you ,"Yolanda said
"Pleasure is mine Yolanda"I said.
"I know its so hard for you , but I know her, she will eventually forgive you she just needs time but I may know of how to win her back "she said
"How."I asked.
"The first time you fell inlove with her . What you used to do."she said . 
"Daddy"Mighty called from the car.
"Coming "I said .
"I will certainly think of something"I said .
Heart and I had never had a talk about what had happened between us so I decided on something.
As I brought the kids home she walked down stairs to take the baby .
"Mommy we had a fun time at the park"Mighty said .
"I am so glad you did"She said .
Mighty ran upstairs to her room , the baby was sound asleep in his stroller.
"Thanks for taking the kids out to spend some time "she said  . She couldnt look into my eyes I could tell she still fears me
.
"You are welcome Heart "I said .
"She turned to walk away.
"Heart."I said .
"She turned around .
"Yes Tyrone "she said this time looking at me making eye contact.
"Would you love to go out to dinner tonight with me "I asked . I honestly cant remember the last time I asked a girl out .
"I uh ... "she said .
"Please "I said .
"Yes "she said .
"I will pick you up at seven "I said . She smiled at me . Thats the first step .

******************************
I looked at myself in the mirror , I just went for a more formal look , midnight dark suit , a white shirt with no tie.
When I got to her house Yolanda acknoledged how handsome I looked .
"Let me get her for you"she said .
I stood and waited for  Heart to come downstairs . Eventually she did and I must say she looked so sexy . She wore a  tight red highslit dress  that had a very wide cleavage leaving some litte bit of space to my imagination  to where her nipples may be . Her boobs were bigger and juicy . She has hot  a sexy body . I just wanted to tear that dress . She walked down the stairs as her face lit up with an adorable smile . I had to draw my attention to something else since I was already having an explosive erection .
I held out my hand to her and she took it she seemed so nervous .
"Is this dress okay , am I showing too much , I can just go and change "she said .
"No Heart, it looks amazing . "I said
"You two have fun"Yolanda said .

Inside the car it was just silence , we didnt talk .
"How have you been ?"I asked .
"Been great , and you ?"she said .
"Been lonely "I said she didny say anything .
We went to an italian Restaurant , I had a reservation table made for us  so we could have some privacy.
As the waiter went to get our orders I looked at her , she was looking around  then our eyes met.
" I know am fat , still working out to reduce the baby weight "she said  .
" why do you feel so insecure around me ? Heart I need you to be open to me ,I know you have so much to ask feel free to do so."I said .
"You called me fat,Tyrone it hurt though , "she said .
"I didnt mean to am really sorry "I said .
Our food was brought .
"What made her better than me , was she hotter , sexier, curvier or richer than me ?"she asked . Well ,fool answer her you told her to ask what she wanted to know .
" She was none of that , "I said .
"How did it start ?"she asked .
" she texted we meet and I went over to meet her then we had sex."I said .
"Did you come"she asked.
"Yes"I said
"How many times?"she asked.
"Twice"I said .
"Did you ever think about us ?"she asked .
"At that moment I knew I had already messed up and there was nothing I could do ."I said .
She just stared at me .
"There is no word I could use to explain how deeply sorry I am"I said .
"Sorry is all you can say , Tyrone your mistress tried to kill me and the kids , if i wouldnt have left that house we would probably have been dead , you have no idea how hard it has been for me . People laughing at me because I got cheated on , I had to stay strong for my babies while you were busy on your mistress."she said I could feel her pain from how she talked .
She wiped away the tears .
"Give me another chance to make things right Heart please."I pleaded.
"I want to Tyrone I want our family to be one again but I cant  trust you , how sure will I be you wont make the same mistake again, it haunts me everynight that I got cheated on ."she said as she cried .
"Please am sorry , what do you want me to say?"I said .
"Seriously thats what you can say , Tyrone , you chased me out of your house after I had just had a baby I hadnt even healed yet , had it not been for Nate  I dont know what I would have done , all you cared about was your self ."she said .
"I dont know what to do Heart."I said in frustration.
She went silent .
I looked down .
" This cant be fixed , but you could give me something else."she said .
I looked up at her.
"What would like "I asked .
"A job , my old job back , I can still work for you "she said .A job?
"Why would you like to work for me havent I been the worst boss to you"I said .
"I just need to make a living ,  I cant rely on everyone all the time "she said  come to think of it she and I fell inlove when she was working for me so I may have it to my advantage .
"Okay , anytime you want to start am okay "I said . 
She smiled at me .
As I drove her back to her mom's house I felt sad , I wish she was coming home with me .
Before she got out of my car she planted a soft kiss on my lips  .
"Thank you Tyrone it was lovely"she said and got out of my car.
I watched her enter the door  she waved at me and went inside the mansion , guess its lonely night for me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
3.3M 89.2K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
1.5K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
121K 4.6K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...