Hello new Intern!

By ChickenNuggetsyay

Peter is a new intern at Stark Industries and meets the one and only Tony Stark aka Iron man. That's it. All... More

Hiiiiiiiiii
The announcement
The Test
First Day
Let's get to work!
New product
SI Meeting
*Surprised Pikachu*
Hey Kid!
(Real) lab day
Sleepover
Eating at SI
Sleepover 2.0
Pancakes
Hi Spidey!
Flash
phone call
Cookies
Exclusive PSA
Exclusive PSA part 2
Baby Peter
Author's Note
Gotcha.
WHAT THE FU-
Crack chapter
Letters
A mess
To: Mr. Stark
The Compound
Brooklyn
I've fucked up.
Deal?
Good Night
Thanks for reading!
Let's get him! (Bonus)
Happy birthday Peter!

Sleepover 3.0

10.9K 337 319
By ChickenNuggetsyay

Some of you may have noticed that I've published this chapter earlier. Sorry if you hoped that I was done back then. But I haven't finished back then. It was around 1 am for me and I accidentally clicked on "publish" instead of "save" haha

-----------------------------------------------------

Third pov

It was Friday, the last day of school before the holiday. It was snowy outside which was bad for Peter but luckily Happy picked him up by car. This time they stopped at Peter's place to bring his school stuff home and get his other bag which contained the things he needed for the weekend at Tony's place. Happy waited outside while Peter went inside. He opened the door of his apartment, entered in and found on the table a note from May.

Hey Pete,

I've packed your stuff this morning. The suitcase is in your room. It has everything that you need for the next days. I'm sorry that I can't spend this Christmas with you again but I hope the surprise will make it up. Larb you!

'What a surprise?' thought Peter confused and went to his room.

He saw the big suitcase in his room and dragged it down to Happy. During the ride, Peter was thinking about what the surprise could be. He had no idea. May had talked with Mr. Stark but what could they have talked about? Since it's THE Tony Stark, everything could be possible. But what would be the most realistic?

"Hey, Peter! Are you awake?" asked Happy loudly and waved in front of his face.

"What? Uhm... We're already here?"

"Yes kid, now get off unless you want to carry your suitcase yourself."

Peter nodded and walked to the entrance with a big smile on his face while Happy was struggling to get Peter's luggage in his car. It was quite heavy which made Happy wonder how Peter could carry it down so easily since there wasn't an elevator in Peter's house...

------------------------------------------------

Tony was already cooking for Peter. Today he made ramen which was remarkable because he was known for putting the kitchen on fire within a second. But to be honest, he had only to boil the water mix it with instant noodles and add the flavoring. And he's got a ton of these noodles.

"Mr. Stark? Are you in there?" asked a familiar voice down the hallway.

"Hey Pete, come here!" called Tony happily from the kitchen.

When Peter saw Tony, he ran to him and hugged him. Tony could get used to this. Peter sat down at the big white table and Tony grabbed the bowl and handed him it.

"Enjoy your meal!" said Tony and Peter began to eat. Tony started the conversation by asking him about his day while he was preparing the next bowl for Peter.

"Soooo, today we played some fun games in classes. That pretty much what happened today. Happy picked me up and then we drove back home. May packed a whole suitcase for this weekend although I'm sure I don't need that much..."

"Wait, didn't she tell you? You'll stay with me until new years," said Tony and smiled.

Peter pov

Wait. What?! I'm going to live with the Avengers and with Mr. Stark?! Ok, this is the best Chrismas present ever!!!

"Yeah kid, I know. Here is your second bowl. Now hurry up cause we've got a lot of things to do."

Oops.

After 2 bowls, I put his dish into the sink. I wanted to do the dishes but Mr. Stark told me that one of his robots or someone else will handle it. I feel kind of bad because he takes time to make me food. I could get food in the cafeteria too. But I'd still rather eat with Mr. Stark. I mean it's Tony Stark! Who wouldn't want to spend time with him?

We stood up and I followed him.

"Where are we going, Mr. Stark?"

"To your room. We'll put your clothes into the wardrobe since you'll stay here longer."

We entered my room and there was the suitcase that was brought by Happy.

"Uhm, Mr. Stark. You don't have to unpack with me..."

Ok, that was so awkward.

"Nope, I'll help you. I don't have to do anything anyway" replied Mr. Stark and opened my suitcase. I played along and acted like I was comfortable. But that's the thing: I wasn't comfortable at all. Of course, I'm not mad at him! It's just that... you don't look into clothes of strangers, right?

Strangers? We aren't strangers... We are... uhm... what are we actually?

Friends?

Yeah, probably good friends I guess. But it feels like it's something different than friends... but what?

------------------------------------------------

Tonys pov

We opened his suitcase and we began to unpack his stuff. I folded his shirts with science puns on it into the wardrobe and Peter put his toothbrush and toothpaste into his bathroom. Suddenly I found an adorable small Iron Man plushie. Awwwww... and what's that? Iron Man towels and underwear! Ok, I'll totally turn his room into an Iron Man-themed room.

"Mr. Stark! I...uhm..."

Ok, why did nobody told me that Peter is soooooo adorable with the way he blushes?

"Awww... I didn't know that you were such a huge fan of Iron Man! Thanks! I'm a huge fan of myself too!"

-------------------------------------------

Third pov

Peter and Tony were playing Monopoly with Bruce and Sam. The rest of them were watching or doing something else. Peter and Bruce were winning, Sam was sitting in jail for the second time and Tony was broke because he mostly landed on fields that were already owned by Peter or Bruce.

"Tony is broke! How does it feel?" shouted Clint through the whole room so everyone could hear it and held an imaginary mic like a reporter in front of his face. Peter and Wanda giggled and Steve smirked.

"Shut up, birdbrain!" said Tony annoyed but you could tell that he was kind of embarrassed even though he said it without emotions. Tony rolled the dices aaaaand...

...he landed a field of Peter.

"MAKE IT RAIN!!!" shouted Wanda.

Clint and Wanda laughed hard and everybody else couldn't resist either and laughed too or just giggled like Steve.

"Peteeee? Please?" asked Tony innocently and tried to do these puppy eyes as Peter would do but Peter cringed and Clint laughed harder than ever and everybody gave him a weird look.

"AHAHAHA... I AM SORRY BUT... HAHAHAHAH... THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!"

"Is THE Tony Stark actually BEGGING???" asked Rhodey and grinned. Tony felt so betrayed by his teammates. Everybody looked at Peter waiting for the ultimate decision:

"Fineee, but stop doing whatever you just did, Mr. Stark! It's weird."

"Thanks, Peter!" said Tony and he patted his shoulder and Peter was somehow proud of his decision.

*timeskip*

"Something was wrong with this game! It wasn't fair! Anyways I'll get a shower," said Tony and left. He went to the elevator and when it came, Nat stepped out with a smirk on her face. He knew what that meant and stepped in without any comment. Nat walked to Peter who was cheered by everyone for winning the game.

"Hey, Peter? Do you want to train with me?"

"It would be a great honor to work with you, ma'am"

"Ok, then. Follow me. Call me Nat by the way." and Peter nodded.

They arrived in an empty with Mats and punching bags in the corner. Nat placed the mats in the center of the room.

"Nat? What are we doing?"

"Some fighting practice. Have you ever fought before?"

Peter gulped and denied as calm as possible. Lying in front of Black Widow... it was a wonder that Peter was successful.

"Alright then, first..."

-------------------------------------

"You're not bad, Pete. I bet you could beat Clint's ass," said Nat and ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, Aunt Nat," said Peter shyly.

"Kid? You in there?" asked a certain somebody.

Peter turned back where he found Tony leaning against the doorframe.

"Come on kid, it's 10 pm. Time to get you into bed."

"Ok, Mr. Stark. Good night, Aunt Nat!" said Peter and waved at Nat who just smiled and waved back.

"Good night, Pete."

------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, 37 unique readers in a day?! That's amazing! Thank you so much^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 19.5K 31
Peter is busy balancing out Spiderman and school, along with the internship, he forgets about his spidey needs. His metabolism is slowly coming back...
246 15 7
!!Very infrequent updates!! In the heart of New York City, where dreams supposedly come true, there lives a teenager named Peter Parker. However, unl...
345K 13.6K 15
Peter Parker has never had the best of luck in the world, but when disaster strikes him once again, it's almost too much. However, Mr. Stark might b...
6.3K 258 22
In this world, people can be born with wings. When Peter Parker meets the Avengers, will wings unite them, or divide them? (I suck at descriptions.)...