I'll Try My Best To Stay

By bjkkkk2

3 months of hell, and here she is. In a flight to Korea. Thinking about what possibly her future would be. W... More

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAAAAA!!!🎉🎊
2. New Life (2)
3. New Life (3)
4. New Life (4)
5. Sickness
6. House (1)
7. House (2)
8. Surprise?
9. Bad Timing
10. Finally! I met you!
11. Not now
12. Not now.. (2)
13. Well.. this is just.. great.
14. Not again..
15. Another problem..
16. Soon~
17. I'll stay~
18. I did not expect that..
19. Pain?
20. Is soon.. now?
21. Keeping it a secret
22. Meeting them again
23. Grocery Shopping
24. Some Secrets Revealed
25. Jealousy
26. Fight
27. Missing?
28. The plan
29. MV
30. I can't tell you now
31. The Letter
32. Debut Stage
33. Death
34. The Plan (2)
35. Drunk?
36. Mall
37. Distraction
38. Tears
39. Norway~
40. New Hair Color
41. Is it true?
42. Gifts
43. Mall (2)
44. The secret/ Mall (3)
45. Fight?
46. Back at it again
47. Close Call
48. Hair dye
49. I'm here
50. Beer
51. Going out
52. Confess
53. Jealous?
54. Finally
Please read!!!!!
55. Tease
Happy Birthday Dahyunnie!🎊🎉
56. Unknown Caller
57. Gone?
58. News
59. He'll bring her back (1)
60. Torture
61. Bringing back the past
62. Feel the pain
63. Another Plan
HAPPY BDAY TZUYODA!!♡
64. Another Plan (2)
65. Cries and aches
66. Memories
67. News
68. Now I know
69. More Info's, huh
70. "Why did Y/n leave us?"
71. Guilt
Update!!
New Book!

1. New Life

2.8K 65 11
By bjkkkk2

Korean
English
'Thoughts'

June 17, 2019
Monday

Y/N POV

"Flight 5037 will be taking off, please fasten your seat belt."

I grab my seatbelt and put it on.

I am currently in a flight to Korea.

It has been so long since I went there. I miss the foods, the places, and many more.

But one of the reasons why I needed to go to Korea is because not too long ago, my ex girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend.

I don't know what lacked with me, but my health wasn't great when I found it out.

Bu that was already in the past, and I am slowly healing. And I am glad that I am.

One of my close friends is with me. She helped me straightly 3 months, but it did burden me.

She is also a idol, though, I am glad that her managers allowed her.

'Cause if they didn't, I would've been not here, sitting on a plane imagining what my future would be in Korea.

I let out a sigh and looked at the window, enjoying the view.

"Hey, you okay?"

I hummed and looked at the person beside me who was giving me a concerned look.

"Yeah, just thinking about my future in Korea." She nods her head and pulled out her phone.

"Anyways, where am I staying?" she looked at me for a good few seconds.

"You will be staying with me and my members until we find you a condo. "

I widen my eyes 'Is she serious?!'

"What now?"

"Don't worry, my members know that you are going to stay with us. They don't mind actually."

"But why?"

"I just want to, do you have a problem with that?"

I raised an eyebrow at her "What do you think unnie? I could literally stay at my friends place for a bit."

"Why? You don't want to stay with unnie?"

I widen my eyes and shake my hands "No! That's not what I meant. What I mean is, it's quite a burden."

She smiled softly at me "Y/nn, you are never a burden."

I was about to say something when she cut me off.

"And no buts. You are staying with me, period."

I let out a sigh and lean my head on her shoulder, feeling sleepy since I couldn't  sleep properly nowadays.

Letting out a yawn, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

2 Hours Later~

"Y/n, wake up."

I felt a poke on my cheek, and that made me open my eyes and look around.

"It's dinner time, let's order and eat. The flight attendant is just a seat away." I nod my head, waiting for the flight attendant to arrive.

"What will you two ladies want for dinner?"

The flight attendant said in english and that made unnie look at me, giving me a questioning look.

I let out a giggle before speaking "She asked if what do we want for dinner."

I looked at the flight attendant and smile.

"Do you guys perhaps have a menu?"

Her smile widen, pulling out a menu from the cart she was pushing and handed one for me and unnie.

"What do you want?" I asked unnie who was  obviously choosing a order.

"I would want some Pasta with toasted bread, if they have a drink, I would have some Cola." I nod my head before looking back at the flight attendant.

"I would have Pasta and can you add two toasted breads as a side dish?" I asked and she nods her head, writing it down on her small notebook.

"Great! And I would order a Omlette and Iced Coffee please." She wrote my order and looked at me again.

"Your order will arrive in about, 10 to 15 minutes."

"Okay then, thank you."

She then moved to the next seat and I looked at unnie who was just looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, you are just really pretty Y/nn."

I giggled and let out a 'Thank you'

We were talking about random things when her phone suddenly rang.

She looked at her phone and smiled.

"Who is it?" She then showed me the phone, smile wider than earlier.

I giggled and nod my head "Go, talk to her." She answered the call and put it beside her ear.

"Hello?"

I took my earphones out from my bag and plugged it om my phone, opening spotify and shuffling the songs on my playlist.

Last First Kiss by One Direction started to play.

Leaning myself on my seat and closed my eyes, humming the song lowly to myself.

After few minutes later~

I noticed that they were done talking so I unplugged one of my earbuds.

"You done talking with your girlfriend?" I teased her while smirking.

She smacked me on the shoulder and giving me a playful glare.

"Shut up." I heard her mumble and I giggled.

"Here are your orders."

We turn our heads to see the Lady, her cart full of foods and drinks.

We put down our tables and she placed our orders on our table.

"Thank you." Me and unnie said at the same time and she smiled at us before leaving.

"Let's eat?" I nod my head and started eating my omelette, surprisingly, the food tasted great.

What did I expect? This was a first class airplane.

After eating~

"Excuse Me!" I called for an attendant, and the nearest one was a guy.

"We are done eating." He nods his head and take our plates and trash.

"Thank you." He smiled and bowed before leaving.

I looked at unnie who was typing something on her phone.

"Unnie, how many more hours until we arrive?" I asked cause I want to lay on a comfortable bed already.

"Since we left around 7 am and it's now 11 am, maybe 6 hours"

"I'm bored."

"Want to watch a movie?"

I looked at the screen in front of us and tap the folder that says 'Movies & TV Shows'

"What do you want to watch? Horror? Drama? Romance?" I asked while scrolling on the screen.

"How about horro?" I nod my head and looked for a good movie.

After few seconds, a movie caught my eyes "Want to watch It?" I said while smirking and she chuckled.

"Yeah, sure." I pressed on the movie and it started to play.

"Let's watch the first one first before the second." She nods her head and put away her phone, the both of us focused on the movie.

After watching~

"Wow." I said and looked at unnie, she was sleeping.

I lay her head on my shoulder and turn off the screen.

I lay my head on top of her head and closed my eyes, letting myself engulf the darkness once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 153 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
69.7K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
127K 2.9K 55
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad