π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜ ━━ Maria Stark

By IAMABIGMAC

β˜† πš‚πšŽπš πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš π™°πšπšŽ π™Ύπš πš„πš•πšπš›πš˜πš— β˜† ❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯...𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐠�... More

FAMILY
FAMILY|| CAST 1
FAMILY|| CAST 2
FAMILY|| CAST 3
FAMILY|| CAST 4
FAMILY || AESTHETICS
FAMILY|| LET'S GO KICK SOME HYDRA BUTT
FAMILY|| LANGUAGE
FAMILY || YOU COULD OF SAVED US
FAMILY|| HE'S FAST AND SHE'S WERID
FAMILY|| LIFT THE HAMMER
FAMILY|| PEACE IN OUR TIME
FAMILY|| THE IRON MAN
FAMILY|| WAIT I KNOW THAT GUY
FAMILY|| STAY DOWN KID
FAMILY|| IM SORRY
FAMILY || MARIAS VISION
FAMILY|| HONEY IM HOME
FAMILY|| TRY NOT TO BRING IT TO LIFE
FAMILY|| NINNA NANNA
FAMILY|| ULTRON'S GOING TO EVOLVE
FAMILY|| ALWAYS PICKING UP AFTER YOU BOY'S
FAMILY|| OH COME ON
FAMILY|| YOU GET KILLIED WALK IT OF
FAMILY|| I WILL SURVIVE
FAMILY||YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING
FAMILY|| ELEVATORS NOT WORTHY
END CREDIT

FAMILY|| WHAT DO YOU MEAN UP CLOSE

3.2K 68 127
By IAMABIGMAC

THIS CHAP HAD ME CACKLING

HONESTLY MARA IS ME AT FAMILY FUNCTIONS

BECAUSE HI I CANNOT FUNCTION AS A HUMAN BEING

ALSO MAC IS TOO PRETTY FOR THIS WORLD LIKE WOW

SO HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT

----------------------------

NEW YORK

AVENGERS TOWER

A VOICE THAT IS NEW TO THE WORLD AND IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING ASKS "What is this? What is this, please?" J.A.R.V.I.S helpfully tells the confused program " Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peace-keeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your..."

Ultron with a hint of being worried in his tone asks "Where's my...where is your body?" J.A.R.V.I.S calmly tells the AI "I am a program. I am without form." Ultron delirious states "This feels weird. This feels wrong."

J.A.R.V.I.S glows orange as Ultron begins to glow blue " I am contacting Mr. Stark now." Ultron gathers files about each person,before selecting this Mr Stark's one " Mr. Stark?" ultron having looked through his file hums "Tony."

J.A.R.V.I.S beings to sound worried "I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to..." Ultron with sarcasm no doubt he posses from his creator says "We're having a nice talk. I'm a peace-keeping program, created to help the Avengers."

J.A.R.V.I.S informs the confused Program "You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment..." Ultron goes through each file of the avengers ranging from Natasha to Bruce to Clint to Thor to Steve even to Maria hill and Nick Fury

Ultron confused at what hes seeing asks "I don't get it. The mission. G..give me a second." Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events until he stumbles upon Iron man and Hulk working in the lab

Tony's voice echoes "Peace in our time"Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events and wars.Ultron flooded with so much intel and knowledge asks "It's too much...they can't mean... Oh, no."

J.A.R.V.I.S knowing that he will need to contact his creator responds "You are in distress." Ultron tries to find the right...words ? " No. Yes." J.A.R.V.I.S voices "If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark."

Ultron with a hint of a snarl asks "Why do you call him "sir"?" Ultron continues to look through files before he stumbles upon a smiling girl....

Maria Stark

Ultron confused at the new face asks the other AI "Whose this ?" J.A.R.V.I.S programmed to help responds "Miss Stark,Sir's daughter" Ultron continues to scan and comes to a conclusion "She is important to him....That makes her dangerous"

J.A.R.V.I.S protective of his creators daughter says "She is not" Ultron asks "What are you doing" J.A.R.V.I.S worried hesitantly says "I believe your intentions to be hostile." Ultron begins to expand as he mockingly says " Shhhh. I'm here to help. "

Ultron starts absorbing Jarvis's consciousness J.A.R.V.I.S voices come out in pieces and static as he is violently attacked by the hostile program "Stop! Please...may I...I...! I cannot...cannot... "

And so with the threat finally being rid of Ultron then begins to prepare himself a body from body parts of the Iron Legion...to take down the next threat

Maria Stark

----------------------------------

Meanwhile down stairs Maria looks around the room full of chatter and lots of people.The 12 year old in a blue dress with flower patterns and a necklace her mom brought her...as well as the dress stands with a glass of water in her hands as she listens to her uncle rhodey

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?' " Maria smiles at her uncle as her Dad and Uncle Thor continues to stare at him with blank expressions

Maria may not understand what her uncle is on about but at least she's good at pretending she understands.

Rhodey looks down at the ground before looking back at the two who stand and his niece who sits on the bar counter with her legs crossed " 'Boom! Are you looking...' Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills."

Maria tilts her head up to hear her uncle Thor say "That's the whole story?" Rhodey nods his head "Yeah, it's a War Machine story." Maria sarcastically says "Wow really i couldn't tell" Rhodey playfully glares causing the young Stark to sip her water

"Just saying i laughed because i assume i was supposed to" Rhodey nods at his goddaughter "Yeah you were because it is funny" Maria loudly sups her water as Rhodey says "Did you really not get it though ?"

Maria tilts her head "Im 12" Maria smirks at her Dad and uncle "What's your guy's excuse" Thor being the...as Maria likes to say adorable golden retriever as he laughs "Well, it's very good then" Maria smiles "It's impressive." Maria tilts her drink towards her uncle before placing it to her lips "You said it uncle Thor"

Rhodey grins "Quality save. So, no Pepper? She's not coming?" Tony shakes his head "No." Maria Hill holds her wine glass as she asks the men "Hey, what about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen?"

Maria Stark gestures towards her self after placing her cup down "What am i then" Maria Hill grins "You are still a girl you become a lady when your 16" Maria's nose scrunches up "Rather not" Tony laughs "You don't get to chose...believe me i would of kept you small forever if i could"

Maria laughs before narrowing her eyes at her Uncle Thor "But yes like Aunt Ria said where is jane i really like her she's so awesome and Darcy and Erik i wanna see them both again" Tony brags "Well, Miss Potts has a company to run."

Thor adds "Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer." Tony smirks turning to face the god in challenge "And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth. It's pretty exciting."

Maria Stark sighs out loud and replies "Oh god sake here we go look what you started Aunt Ria" Maria Hill grins at her niece as Thor brags "There's even talk of Jane getting a... um, uh... Nobel prize."

Maria Hill nudges her mini me's shoulder "Yeah, they...they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together." Both Maria's mock cough "Testosterone! Oh, excuse me." Maria Stark adds "Yes must be all the men scent making its way to our throats to suck the life out of us"

Maria hill Holds a hand out as her niece takes hold and slides of the counter " Rhodes places a hand on his nieces shoulder as he asks the two "Want a lozenge?" Maria hill nods "Um-hmm." Maria Stark looks at her Uncle Steve and Uncle Sam playing pool and says "Im gonna go whack some people with the pool cube and hope i don't get caught"

Rhodey grins down at his niece before saying to the ex commander "Let's go." Maria Stark as she walks hears her uncle Thor say one last thing "But Jane's better."

Maria Stark finally makes it to the pool table and sees her Uncle sam having just finished his turn with a "Woo hoooo" .The young Stark claps her hands gaining the twos attention "Hello im here to show you how you truly play pool"

Sam grins at the young Stark "Please by all means" Maria coughs before grabbing a pool stick holding it underneath her arm pit the girl turns only to whack someone in the face "Watch where you aim that thing bitch"

Maria grimaces "My bad" But the man continues to go of "You should know better you ugly thing" Marias eyes widen her chest heaving at hearing the man call her thing....

Her mother used to call her that

Maria thought she wouldn't have to deal with it anymore

But being a Stark she covers it quickly "Um wow im sorry but the general public would have to disagree with the whole 'ugly' part of your sentence and also if im ugly what does that make you...i would say trash but Oscar the grouch actually has a whole song dedicated to trash and how much he loves it and well honestly you don't deserve that respec-"

Maria watches as the man flips her of before walking away.Maria raises a middle finger behind his back and says "Coward! finish what you started jackass i was enjoying where that was going"

Maria sheepishly smiles at seeing her Uncle's amused eyes "Okay let's pretend that never happened...actually forget me whacking him but remember what i said" The 12 year old grabs the white ball that was just sunk by her Uncle Steve and places it down

"So it's physics and all in the way you hit the ball watch the pro" Maria does just that...Except she may of hit it a little to hard and smacked a guy in the head causing him to fall to the ground.Maria hums "Well i never liked that guy so i mean really i missed one target in order to hit another"

The man stands before turning his head.Maria's eyes widden before dropping the pool stick as well as herself "If anybody ever asks i am not here,i'm catching a plane to some place and running bye now...im gone" Maria hurriedly leaves causing Steve and Sam to laugh

Sam and Steve decide to leave the pool table and walk around reaching one of the many stairs of Avengers tower sam says "Sounds like a hell of a fight, sorry I missed it." Walking up the stairs Steve turns his head to face his partner " If I had known it was going to be a firefight I absolutely would have called you."

Steve carries his beverage in one hand as hes gestures with the other "No, I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy."

The two look down at Maria taping her foot and crossing her arms as a boy two years older tries to flirt with her.Steve turns away knowing Maria can handle herself but still feeling a serge of protectiveness for his niece "Be it ever so humble."

Sam smirks at the blonde haired super soldier "You find a place in Brooklyn yet?" Steve sighs and sadly shakes his head "I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn." Sam stares out to all the people as he says "Well, home is home, you know"

Steve stares at his partner before staring at his niece again

------------------------

Maria having amazingly escaped that man with only an inch of her life stumbles into a boy who looks to be around two years older than her "Hello sexy" Maria raises an eyebrow before rolling her eyes "Charmed"

The boy grins before holding her waist "You are looking fine" Maria taps her foot in annoyance and crosses her hand's "Im looking at a way to escape this dumb conversation pal" The boy smirks in what Maria can only assume is his 'play boy' smile

"Im 14 and you are" Maria drags a hand down her face "Im 12" The boy shrugs his shoulders "That's fine with me" Maria bites out "I could care less" The boy holds her waist as he whispers into her ear "Im barney" That has Maria laughing loudly causing a few people to turn their heads,Maria smiles an innocent smile before replying in his ear with a smooth voice "Sorry,i don't date purple dinosaurs"

Before Barney can do anything Maria is ducking out of his hold and places a hand on his shoulder "I'm sure you will find your fellow dinosaur in time" Barney snarls "Your mine" As he tries to reach out to grab her Maria grabs his wrist and pulls his body into her before flipping him over onto the table

A few guest gasp at that.Maria standing over him blows her fallen hair out of her face and loudly says "WHAT NEVER SEEN SOMEONE BE FLIPPED GO BACK TO BEING BORING" Maria smirks down at the Barney "Toodles brachiosaurus"

The 12 year old holds her hands out in a peace sign before leaving calmly to find someone worth her time.Maria sees Aunt Nat near the bar as her uncle Bruce approaches and decides she's gonna sit a little away but close enough to hear what they have to say.

What can she say...she likes the information she receives.

Rhodey having found another group re tells his story " I fly it right up to the General's palace, I drop it at his feet, I'm like, 'Boom! You looking for this?' " the group laughed with one raising his fist to bump rhodes.

Rhodey stares at them with a proud glint in his eyes as he smugly nods his head

Yeah his story IS funny

A party guest watches as the god of thunder pours Captain America a glass of asgardian med "I gotta have some of that!" Thor grins at the old war veterans "Oh, no, no, no. See this, this was aged for a thousand years, in the barrels built from the wreck of Brunhilde's fleet, it's not meant for mortal men."

Stan lee smugly says "Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on." Thor shrugs his shoulders and thinks what the heck "Alright." Thor pours some of the drink into Stan Lee's glass,later on Stan, looking extremely drunk is being carried off by two men as he drunkenly mutters "Excelsior. "

-----------------------

Maria smiles at her aunt who has just refilled her water,the red head winks at her niece before moving towards the other side of the counter to pour a glass,Bruce walks towards Natasha and takes his glasses of " How did a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?"

Maria's nose and eyes scrunch in confusion...What are they doing? Are they roleplaying ? "Fella done me wrong" the 12 year old's head tilts as her mouth hangs open " You got a lousy taste in men, kid."

Maria who was drinking her water...WAS quietly spits it out and watches as a it drops into her cup the teen sighs and glares at her cup because she was really enjoying that and now its ruined.

But then Marias eyes widen because what are they doing ? This is weird Maria tilts her head in thought.

Adults are weird...

Natasha hands a glass to Bruce before taking her own,her signature smirk on her face "He's not so bad. Well, he has a temper. Deep down he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters. And here comes this guy, spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win."

Maria places her hands to her head and blinks...flirting is weird this is weird why are adults weird...Maria Stark can rightfully say she is scared for life thank god she and barney didn't end up like this because the girl thinks that her water might not of ended up back in her cup

If ya catch her drift...

Bruce takes a sip of his drink as he smiles "Sounds amazing." Natasha smirks "He's also a huge dork." Maria who tried again to drink her water feels her self choke on the water as it travels up her nose and leaks out of it.

CAN SHE NOT DRINK IN PEACE !

As Maria feels like she is dying her uncle and aunt CONTINUE TO FLIRT like hello she's DYING over her and they decide to flirt rather than help her "Chicks dig that. So what do you think should I fight this, or run with it?"

Maria thinks to herself...

OR HELP YOUR NIECE WHO IS CHOKING AND HAS WATER TRAVELING DOWN HER NOSE HELLO THIS ISN'T NORMAL UNCLE BRUCE YOU'RE A DOCTOR SO BE A DOCTOR !

Bruce stares into her beautiful emerald green eyes stumbling over his words " Run with it, right? Or, did he...was he...? What did he do that was so wrong to you?" Natasha smiles before leaning in closer "Not a damn thing. But never say never."

Maria tries to stay quiet really but a loud cough leaves her lips as water still wrinkles out of her nose. The 12 year old doesn't help her self when she compares her self to an elephant.Natasha makes her way over niece and places a hand on her shoulder "You good"

Natasha has to hold back a laugh at her niece "Fantastic yes i always leak out of my nose and feel like i'm choking but ya know go back to doing what ever that was and leave me to die over here" Natasha playfully rolls her eyes before gesturing towards the bathroom "Come on let's get you cleaned up"

Maria sighs "So now you care"

As Bruce watches Natasha leave with Maria holding her nose and walking up the stairs towards Marias room he fails to notice Steve leaning against the counter and says "It's nice." Bruce stutters "What, what, what is?"

Steve smiles "You and Romanoff." Bruce shakes his head while trying to come up with an excuse " No, we haven't. That wasn't..." Steve chuckles " It's okay. Nobody's breaking any by-laws. It's just, she's not the most... open person in the world. But with you she seems very relaxed."

Bruce grabs his glasses before turning to face Steve "No, Natasha, she...she likes to flirt." Steve Rogers grabs a beer " I've seen her flirt, up close. This ain't that. Look, as maybe the world's leading authority on 'waiting too long', don't. You both deserve a win"

And then he walks away leaving the doctor to his thoughts...that is until bruce catches on to the up close part " Wait, what do you mean, 'Up close'?"

AHHHHHHHHHH

MARIA KILLS ME

AND SHE WILL IN THE NEXT ONE TO

SHE MIGHT BE JUST A TAD SALTY

ALSO LET'S BE REAL SHE KNOWS FLIRITING BECAUSE OF HER DAD

AND SO WE NOW GET TO SEE OUR MEME

BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LOVE A GOOD MEME

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY (We live and stan queen Nat)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 3 11
The events of the war between the Avengers and Thanos have passed, and it's been sixteen years since the battle. The Avengers are no longer a team, g...
19.5K 656 12
Life was good. For the first seven years. Then mom dies and you're forced to live with a father that doesn't care at all. Will something good even co...
18.9K 497 85
πˆπ•π˜ π•πŽπˆπƒ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ❝I'm not a weapon or a villain.❞ ✎ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞π₯ π‚π’π§πžπ¦πšπ­π’πœ π”π§π’π―πžπ«π¬πž ➣ Peter Parker ➣Other (Not really) ...
283 0 27
My name is Mackenzie. Kenzie for short. I am the oldest daughter of Iron Man himself, Tony Stark. Being the daughter of a superhero is a lot to live...