Emo Quartet Imagines

By blueberry_wentz

•Requests are open• Imagines about your favorite band members! More

Insecure - Patrick Stump
Football Practice - Joe Trohman
Anniversary Ink - Andy Hurley
Contest!
Prompt Request Page
Hearts Drawn - Gerard Way
Nice To Meet Ya - Frank Iero
Punk Turned Shy - Mikey Way

Escort- Pete Wentz

91 1 3
By blueberry_wentz

(This book has extremely graphic sexual situations, please read at your own risk. Also sorry for the typos. Requests are open so either comment or message them to me! :D)

You fucking hated people right now. You were at a bar/strip club in LA, after you had found out that your boyfriend of four years, cheated on you. You weren't drunk yet, but you wanted to change that, quickly downing a gin and tonic you had ordered from the bartender. You quickly replayed some of the events that happened earlier, when you had found out.

"Why Dylan?! What did I do wrong?!"

"Oh please. Your fucking ugly and I hate it! I fucking gag every time we have sex, damn, I'm about to puke just thinking about it!"

You wiped your eyes, feeling as if everything he said had been true. You came here, thinking that watching guys grind on poles while getting drunk would help take your mind off everything, but it didn't. Sure, all the male strippers were hot no doubt, but none of them really did anything for you. Now that you thought about more, Dylan didn't do anything for you either. You had an amazing paying job, so you could probably be buying drinks all night long if you wanted. All you had to worry about, was getting your things from the house, and getting an apartment close to where you work.

You decided, to order another drink and drown your sorrows, until you looked to your left, seeing a man. You didn't see his face at first, until he turned his head. You felt a tingling sensation in your stomach. Butterflies. You hadn't felt these in a long time. Not since Dylan. Well, thinking back, you can't remember ever getting butterflies from Dylan either. This man was so attractive. The most beautiful thing you've ever seen! His hair was bleached. Obviously it used to be brown or black, judging since that was the color of his roots. His eyebrows were black like his roots. His eyes looked like two pieces of chocolate, being an incredibly dark brown.

He was wearing a zip up grey jacket, clearly not wearing a shirt underneath, by how much skin was shown when it was drooping slightly over his shoulder. And by the skin showing, you could tell he had tattoos. Your whole life, you'd been extremely attracted to men with ink. Dylan didn't have any tattoos. He had a glass in hand, filled with a dark brown liquid. He brought the glass to his lips. Those full, luscious lips.

You figured that you should stop staring, not wanting to be rude. Who knows, he could have been hating his love life just like you tonight. But as soon as you looked away, he looked at you. Now it was his turn to stare. For a moment, you felt someone's eyes on you. You decided to ignore the feeling, ordering another drink. When the bartender left after giving you another gin and tonic, you felt someone looking at you, so you looked around to discover, it was the man you had been gawking at before. His eyes met yours, and for a while, you held each others eyes. You started to squirm in your seat under his gaze, feeling the butterflies multiply in your stomach.

A corner of his mouth turned up, a smirk formed on his face. You felt your cheeks heat up, and a blush cover your face from his small action, so you looked away, now focusing on your drink. All of the sudden, you heard a set of footsteps come your way, and a presence fill the stool beside you. You looked over to find Mr. Sexy Mystery Man himself. You couldn't help but pick at a lose string on your jeans, starting to feel hot and bothered by him being so close to you.

"So, any reason why your here?" You asked, your curiosity at it's peak.

"It's my job."

"So you're a stripper?" You just couldn't stop asking questions. This man was so mysterious, he just peaked your interest unlike anything else you've encountered.

He smirked at you once again and chewed on his bottom lip, before resting his hand on your knee, starting to trace small circles.

"I strip on the weekends."

You were slightly surprised, a stripper out of all people was paying attention to you.

"Shit. These are some nice legs." He muttered purposely , only loud loud enough for you to hear. He trailed his hand farther up your leg towards your thigh, lightly raking his nails. Your breath hitched, your curiosity only growing, except right now you were more curious of how far you were willing to let this go.

"It's Friday. What do you do on the weekdays?" It was a dumb question but you really wanted to know more about him. His smirk grew even bigger at your question.

"On the weekdays, im an escort."

Then the realization hit you.

"S-So your a male prostitute?" You stuttered. He nodded, drinking the remainder of the liquid in his glass.

You didn't know what to think. Yes, there were a lot of prostitutes that roamed LA, but you had never encountered a male one.

"So that's your job?"

"Yes. I strip here on the weekends and I'm an escort on the weekdays, like today. I'll do both genders. Well, not really. I haven't gone that far with a guy. But I've gone all the way with women plenty of times. Only if I'm paid of course." The man replied.

"What's your name?" You were so eager to know what his name was, once you'd know it, you'd gladly say it over and over.

"I don't do personal information sugar." The way he had called you sugar sent your heart a flutter. But why were you feeling this way? He was just another prostitute wanting to get paid. Over time, his hand had trailed further up your leg, dragging his nails, then rubbing your thigh, squeezing it. These actions made you squirm and wiggle around from his soft and warm touch.

"So, do you want to be my next client?" He asked persuasively as he cocked an eyebrow at you. It was obvious that it was him asking if you wanted to have sex by the way he enunciated client.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. That's not why I came here tonight. My boyfriend's been cheating on me and I found out today..." You sighed, drinking from your glass. The way he rubbed your leg, was more of a soothing tone now.

"Tell me, did you two ever.... Do anything?"

"Yes. But it wasn't ever that great for me. According to tonight, i guess it wasn't that great for him either. I mean he did call me ugly." You almost couldn't believe you were telling all of this to a complete stranger, but than again the alcohol really loosened you up. He shook his head at your story.

"He sounds like a damn cunt. He sounds like an idiot too."

"How would he be an idiot?" You questioned.

He leaned close to your ear, his hot breath sending a shiver throughout your body.

"He said your ugly, correct?" You nodded.

"Well he's an idiot because... I can't believe he would call you ugly. I mean, your beautiful. I'd pay to fuck you. If you had my job, you'd hate it. Because I'd call you up every hour of the day, until you finally answered, and once i would get my hands on you, I'd fuck you so hard.. You wouldn't be able to walk. And even though you wouldn't be able to walk, I'd fuck you some more. I'd probably eat you out while I'm at it. Might even have you suck my dick too." He said.

His words not only flattered you, but they soon made you become very aroused. He put his mouth up to your jawline, trailing down to your neck. He bit down on your skin then pulled off, licking over the bite mark. When his tongue hit your skin, an instant moan escaped you. He smiled against your skin, before trailing small kisses over your jawline, and finally your lips. But he didn't kiss you, no. He simply ghosted his lips over yours, then pulling your bottom lip between his teeth, letting it snap back.

You felt so much electricity course through your veins, every way this stranger touched you, made you feel as if it was the first time you had done any of this. He put his forehead against yours, while ghosting your lips once more.

"Im Pete." He muttered before dragging his tongue across your bottom lip, and finally giving you one long kiss, and you kissed back wth no hesitation. Pete pulled away too soon for your liking, you letting out a small whine only he could hear. Pete smiled at the noise you made, it wasn't a smirk like you had seen before, but an actual smile that showed off his beautiful teeth.

"Im Y/N..."

He kissed you, again pulling away too soon.

"Take me for ride Y/N. Use me however you want tonight. I'm yours." Pete said his hand caressing your hand in his.

"O-Okay Pete..." You stuttered from all the adrenaline rushing through you. Every word Pete said, clouded your thoughts with lust, and every touch he made felt as if he stole the air from your lungs, his breath being your only oxygen. All you knew, was that you didn't want to be alone tonight.

He was satisfied with your answer, so he took your hand, leading you away from the bar and into the back of the strip club, finding a room with a bed in it. You didn't even question why there was a room with a bed, you were just too excited for all of this. He locked the door, and practically ran towards you, pushing you against the wall with such impact, the back of your head hit the wall. A groan escaped your lips from the pain, but the noise was quickly swallowed by Pete as his lips were back on yours.

Hit bit down harshly on your lower lip, shoving his tongue into your mouth when you gasped. He kept one of his arms tight around your hips, bringing your leg to wrap around his waist. He did the same with the other leg, pressing himself against your lower region. A soft moan fell from your lips, just from being this close to Pete. He carried you to the bed, dropping you on it. You laid down on your back, waiting in anticipation of what would happen next. He quickly unzipped his jacket, throwing it across the room. You were amazed by all the tattoos that covered Pete's skin. You were particularly mesmerized by a bat like heart that was on his abdomen. He proceeded to take off his shoes and socks, then he fumbled with the button on his pants, quickly yanking them down, left in nothing but his boxers.

You licked your lips at the sight off his hard on. You've never wanted someone more in your life than Pete right now. You felt your heart start to pound against your ribcage as he slipped your shirt off then leaned down to remove your shoes and socks, finally taking off your jeans in one swift movement. Your were both now breathing heavily, in nothing but your underwear, arousal coursing through you.

Pete leaned down to connect your lips once more, his fingers trailing down your stomach, slipping into your panties. You felt one of his long slender fingers enter you, your breath hitching from the contact. You quietly moaned as his fingers slowly moved in and out of you. His lips found yours, kissing you roughly. His fingers moved faster as you covered your mouth, trying to conceal the noise. A feeling came to your stomach as you felt queasy. You released all over his fingers, already feeling tired and worn out. He took his hand out of your underwear, licking and sucking your arousal off his fingers while looking you straight in the eye. You whimpered at the sight of him. His expression remained lustful as he hooked his fingers around the waistline of your panties, his eyes slightly widened.

"Fuck. Your soaking. Just for me." He pulled them off, throwing them behind his back and without warning, grabbed your thighs, pulling them onto his shoulders, licking his lips, moisturizing them with his saliva. He gave your entrance a quick kiss, gave you a sly smile, before burying his face between your legs. Before you could respond, Pete dragged his tongue through your folds, collecting the moisture. You moaned in response as he continued to flick his tongue around your entrance, sending you closer to your second climax. He began sucking on a sensitive spot expertly, sending you unraveling in his grasp. You groaned as he pulled away, his lips glistening from you. He set you down, retrieving a foil packet from his jeans. He took off his boxers in one swift movement, tearing open the packet with his teeth before sliding the condom over himself.  He grabbed your legs and entered you, groaning from the feeling.

"Jesus fuck Y/N."

He began to rock his hips slowly, building up speed by the second. Not stopping, he reached behind your back, unhooking your bra and throwing it aside. He grasped one of your breasts, putting your nipple into his mouth, his tongue sliding over the bud. You covered your mouth trying to conceal all the moans threatening to emerge, only to have it ripped from your mouth by Pete.

"No baby. I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel." He purred.

You moaned out a little too loudly, but it seemed to fuel Pete's movements, as he began to thrust at a faster pace. The sight of Pete was beautiful. A thick layer of sweat covering his body, his mouth hanging open moaning, hair matted to his forehead, while he rocked his body back and forth, sliding in and out of you. It was the most erotic thing you had ever witnessed. You came around him, whining as your legs shook with pleasure. He came undone after you, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he filled the condom. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he sighed. He pulled out of you, throwing the condom into a trashcan before lying down next to you.

"So, how much was that?" You asked.

He looked over at you and smiled.

"First times free."

You both began to redress in silence. Once you were both fully dressed, Pete reached into his back pocket, pulling out a hundred dollar bill, sticking it in your mouth. You pulled it out.

"What's this for?"

"I told you earlier. I'd pay to fuck you. See me at 9 on Saturday sugar." He said with a sly smile, pecking you on the lips and exiting the room, leaving you in shock.

Requests are open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 416 55
Panic! At The Disco My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Twenty One Pilots -Imagines -Preferences -Zodiac Signs -Josh Dun fanfiction MANY MORE STORIES...
6.3K 343 30
A Halloween party and a wrong turn force several friends deeper into each others' lives Warnings: Possibly some sad scenes, cussing, arguing, and a w...
17.4K 517 35
This is random and I'm really only doing this because I love Kik Au's with band members because it's really funny, most of the time at lest. Anyway...
688 59 10
❝i'm carving pumpkins, it's almost halloween!❞ a completed collection of imagines featuring your favorite band members for spooky season! happy hallo...