Shaylivia -- One Shots

By PepperoniPlayboi

One shots based on Shayne and Olivia. More

A/N
Pain Pong
Coincidence
Halloween
History
Eyes (Smut)
Bartender
Birthday
Party
Butterfly
The Baker
Movie Night
Caught
Baking
Pizza Night
Under The Blanket (Slight Smut)
Sleep Talk
Cheating
Distraction
Summer Camp
Sick
Spin The Bottle
Anniversary
Stress
Faux
Snowball
Dance
Tables Turned
Basketball
Firsts
Wedding
Wedding V2
Tutor Pt. 1
Tutor Pt. 2
Tutor Pt. 3
Forbidden
Cheyenne
Snowstorm
Flying Snow
Break
Pina Colada
Safe
Friends
Recliner
Jealous? *Smut*
Eight Months
Spring Break
The Market
Prom
Forgot
Five
The Dog
Busy Day
Night Off
Mistake
Perfume
Pink
Duet
Fever
Break Up
Agents Pt. 1
Impossible
First Day
Thoughts
Miscommunication
More
Set Up
Zumba
Snowed In
Domestic
Adventure
Holiday Spirit
Holiday Spirit (Pt 2)
The Jacket
The Sister
Liv
Double
Secrets
Valentines Day
Feel
Softball
Tik Tok
Changes Over Time

Bath

188 5 1
By PepperoniPlayboi

Shayne meets Olivia after work

"You're gonna have to let yourself in."

Shayne glanced down at his phone while stopped at a red light. He was currently making his way to Olivia's house after a long day filming a difficult video which he suspects has affected Olivia greater than she lets on. Keith taking up most of Olivia's time has made it more difficult for him to check up on her at work.

The text worried him but he was thankful for the fact that Courtney finally left Olivia's house and moved into her new place. It made it easier for them to spend time alone together with Damien now rooming with Shayne.

Shayne entered Olivia's code and slowly entered her place. There was an eerie quietness around the apartment with no sign of Olivia in the kitchen or living room.

"Olivia?" Shayne called out softly.

With no answer Shayne made his way up the stairs and saw a soft light coming from underneath the door to the bathroom.

"Olivia?" Shayne questioned while gently rapping on the door. 

He entered the bathroom after Olivia's approval and was met with the sight of her having a bubble bath with her hair in a high bun. 

"You had me worried there for a minute Olivia" Shayne chuckled softly.

"I just needed to relax after today, long day and all" She said.

The sight of Olivia made his heart ache, she looked exhausted and sad. He did the only thing he could think of at the moment.

"I guess you're joining me then?" Olivia questioned with her eyebrows raised. 

He ignored her comment and continued to undress, leaving his clothes on the floor before hopping in the bath the opposite side of her. Shayne reached under the water and grabbed her hands, bringing them to his mouth and lightly kissing the back of them.

"Talk to me babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

There was a moment of silence between the pair. Shayne released her hands from his and brushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Olivia looked down and started drawing shapes in the water.

"This past video hit close to home and dug up some memories, It's just taking some time to deal with" She said.

Shayne thought back to the drunken night where Olivia confessed about things in her life, past and present, to Shayne. It was hard to listen to what some of her friends made her endure. He just wished she'd told him earlier. He hates that he couldn't be there for her sooner.

"You know you're not alone in dealing with this, right? I'm here for you Olivia, always" He said.

It was now Olivia's turn to make contact with Shayne. She reached her hands to his shoulders before softly caressing his face. 

"Hey, I know you're always there for me and I'm sorry if it seems like I'm shutting you out, but honestly Shayne, I'm fine" She said.

These words brought Shayne back to their conversation after they finished filming the video. Olivia definitely wasn't fine then and he didn't think she was now. He let it slide for now, wanting to enjoy this moment with her without pushing her to speak to him. There'd be time for that later. 

"So, who's gonna be the chair?" Shayne questioned a while later, amused.

"I... what?" She asked.

"Are you coming over here or am I coming over there?" He asked.

Olivia chuckled, understanding what he means before making her way over to his side. A few minutes of rearranging led to Olivia laying with her back against Shayne's chest, her head resting on his shoulder. 

"I love you" Shayne whispered against her temple. 

"And I'm here for you whenever you want to talk" He said.

Olivia titled her head, locking lips with Shayne before becoming breathless. 

"I love you too" She said.

This development happened a month ago. Tensions due to repressed feelings burst after Olivia put herself in harms way one day. She couldn't understand why Shayne was so angered by it until he confessed his feelings to her. Olivia showed that his feeling were reciprocated and they began dating behind the backs of their friends and coworkers. They both have bad experience with dating and simply want to enjoy some time together before coming clean to their friends.

Twenty minutes later and in significantly colder water, Olivia pushed herself off Shayne's chest and made her way out of the bath. Shayne watched her dry herself and pull on underwear and his T-shirt before exiting the bath himself. He was pulling up his jeans when he felt a text come through on his phone. Checking his phone he saw a text from Damien.

Hey man I left my keys in your flat, are you gonna be home to let me in after my shift?

"Dammit Damien" He said aloud. 

Tonight is not a night he wants to leave Olivia on her own.

"What's up?" Olivia asked peaking around the corner. 

Her hair is now out of the bun and cascading down her back. Shayne took a moment to stare at her, questioning how he got so lucky. Her looks are really something but what made him fall so hard is her unwavering trust in him. She never left his side and Shayne really appreciates that.

"Uh.. that was Damien, he left his keys at home and needs me to be there tonight to let him in" He explained. 

Shayne followed Olivia into her bedroom, eyeing her from the doorway. 

"Personally though, I think he could manage to stay at a hotel tonight and I could spend my night with you" Shayne said slyly while making his way over to Olivia and gripping the edges of his T-shirt she's wearing. 

He tugged her towards him and attached his lips to the base of her neck.

"Mmm as much as I want that to happen you can't leave him Shayne, besides I can be all yours tomorrow night and the night after that, or any other" She said. 

Olivia combed her fingers through his hair and gently guided his face so it was in front of hers. 

"I'm yours, everyday and I'll always be here for you" She said. 

Olivia pressed her lips against his in a slow passionate kiss, pouring her feelings into it.

Shayne pulled away from the kiss, slightly out of breath and leaned his forehead against Olivia's. 

"Sounds good to me" He replied beaming. 

"And hey Damien isn't done for another couple of hours and I do need to get my shirt off of you somehow" He said. 

Shayne winked at Olivia while slowly raising his T-shirt off of her. Olivia's laugh was muffled by Shayne's lips being reattached to hers. They gladly found a way to occupy each other for an hour.

Time skip...

An hour and a half later Olivia was watching Shayne tie the laces of his shoes at the edge of her bed. He turned around to her with a pout on his face.

"Spit it out Shayne" She said.

Shayne marveled for a moment at how she was always able to read him before saying what he wanted to say.

"How about I come back after Damien is asleep and stay here with you? I don't like you being alone tonight" He said.

Shayne was concerned for her which she appreciated but honestly, it was starting to get on her nerves a bit.

"Jesus Shayne I'm a big girl, I can manage by myself" She said.

She could tell by the look on his face he wasn't doubting her, he was just looking out for her. She softened and assured him.

"Shayne I appreciate your concern but I'm good" She said.

"I know you're good Olivia but this affected you, I just want to be here for you tonight and help you sleep" He said.

"Trust me Shayne after that last hour, you've definitely helped me" She said smirking. 

Shayne stared at her knowing she knows that's not what he meant. She crawled to the edge of the bed beside him and took his hands in hers. 

"Please Shayne I know you just want to be here for me but I'm fine, you have been here for me, you coming over tonight, it honestly helped" She said.

Shayne nodded before grasping her face in his hands and softly kissing her. Olivia held the kiss for a couple of moments before pushing Shayne away. 

"Now go before Damien gets home, text me when you're home safely" She said.

Shayne nodded and picked his jacket off the floor, making his way towards the door.

"And Shayne" She began.

Olivia waited for him to turn around before continuing. 

"I love you" She said.

Shayne held her gaze before replying.

"I love you too" He said.

Twenty minutes later Olivia received a text from Shayne.

Home safe and sound! I'll see you bright and early in the morning with coffee. Love you xx.

Olivia smiled to herself, replying with heart emojis before closing her eyes and dreaming of her future with Shayne Topp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 355 23
To the squad and the rest of Smosh, Shayne and Olivia just seem like friends. Their increased interactions and secrets make them start to wonder thou...
135K 3.4K 12
Based on take a shot's wedding one shot
3.3K 147 19
One shots of Jesy and an original character.
23.9K 325 55
Olivia starts to develop feelings for Shayne, before learning that Courtney also likes him. They end up competing against each other to gain his affe...