3:14

By _Band_Obessed_

Logan Winters is just a normal YouTuber, in a callob channel call Fab&Fierce. She's just like everyone else... More

Mondays- Brooke Espinosia
Tuesday- Logan Winters
Wednesday- Mandy Westfiled
Thursday- Alex Gracia
Friday- Lexi Monroe
Saturday- Grant Rhodes

.

69 5 1
By _Band_Obessed_

Logan Winters is just a normal YouTuber, in a callob channel call Fab&Fierce. She's just like everyone else, having crushes on famous viners and YouTuber wishing to be like them.

She also does vines She is an only child and comes from a wealthy family. The difference between her and other spoiled brats is that her parents doesn't pay her any attention. Her mom is always bussy. Being a famous fashion designer and running three fashion markets, one in Miami, Paris, and New York. Her father runs an insurance company, so he's always bussy too. Her parents are always gone, leaving her alone in their huge house all the time.

Daughter of Tyler, her mom, and Daniel Winters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...