Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 17

4.3K 225 37
By zerozaki_Zen

Levi sat up, feeling tired after their trip, followed by a rough makeup sex after they settled their current situation earlier. His neck and shoulder stung from all the bites he got from the outlaw. Rubbing a hand on his face, Levi forced himself out of bed and dress up for the rest of the day.

Scanning the room, Eren was not in sight but the goods were taken cared of and the pot is smelling of some sort of stew the Alpha prepared before leaving. Levi figured that Eren got out to help Farlan with the shed, so he proceeded to clean up the cottage while he waited for Eren.

While cleaning the kitchen, Levi froze when he saw his favorite teacup sitting on the cupboard. Taking a stool, he climbed up and reach for the cup. He swore he checked all the cupboards and wasn't able to find it. Maybe he misses looked it in the first place?

Shaking his head, he decided to have tea after cleaning. Taking the kettle, he pours water in and started the fire. It took him a while though, all this time, Eren cooked all their meals. Watching Eren built fire looks easy, but it's not. Thankfully there is some ember left to where the Alpha cooks the stew, which made Levi's life much easier. Perhaps, he should ask Eren to teach him how to cook or to built fire.

After that, Levi started sorting their laundry. For some reason, he found cleaning relaxing. Going on chores, feeling satisfied after looking at how clean the place is. It's nice.

When all the clothes were sorted, Levi tugged the sheet from the bed. There is a strong urge telling Levi not to wash all their perfectly mixed scent on the sheets but another part of him cringe. He needs to wash them.

But after that, he decided to drink some tea from his favorite teacup. His fingers traced at the delicate etching on the cup, recalling good memories of his grandmother. It's been a while since he had a good amount of tea in his system. Now that he is fully energized with tea, Levi is ready to do the laundry.

The thing that Levi likes about this place is the well is near their cottage. This means he is free from possible criticism and embarrassment from his lousy washing technique from the eyes of Isabelle. On their first laundry day, they both did it together. Eren taught him the steps on how to wash the clothes but the lesson turned into playtime with both of them blowing bubbles everywhere. But they got the work done at least.

As Levi wash their clothes, his thoughts wander back to Erwin Smith. He wanted to know what happened. Maybe the late Commander bend a few things right or there is more too it than encountering Rogue and the outlaw cutting off his arm? The story was indeed one-sided, how did Eren manage to cut his arm? Levi never seen him used a knife or something, it was always a gun. Eren must have the rest of the tale. That's a story Levi wanted to hear before going to bed. Also, he knew that Eren robbed a good number of banks and pawnshops before but Levi is still clueless as to why the Alpha does it so. Is it because of money? After living under the same roof, Levi observed that Eren is not one of the hungry-for-gold outlaws. Eren is different, he used his money wisely - except for impulsively buying those fabrics, but Levi can make an exception, Eren did plan on sewing more clothes for him. The Alpha doesn't even drink that much or visited the tavern, he doesn't even know how to gamble! Levi always won every time they played poker! It was after Levi found some playing cards and fake money while cleaning the cottage. Plus, Eren worked on farms after a robbery!

Levi poured more water into the basin, mind still running wild. Suddenly, the Omega recalled that Eren was looking for something when they successfully run away from robbing his parents' pawnshop. He remembered Eren pulling out every jewelry out of the bag and gave up when he didn't find what he was looking for.

Maybe he should ask Eren about it.

Another thing that got Levi thinking is Eren disguised. The Alpha did mention that he had long hair four years ago but it's impossible that no one can recognize him. Then Levi blinked then rolled his eyes on himself.

"Well, dah! He wore those weird eye color thingies and had a bandana over his nose." He spoke out loud. Eren's green eyes can be a dead give away, having those color contacts covering them is an amazing idea. Eren did mention that he got it from a friend. Will Levi will meet this friend? Will he also have his own color contacts to hide his identity? Levi hopes so. He can feel excitement rush through him, he can wait to ask all the things he listed down to Eren.Quickly but thoroughly he finished washing their clothes and the sheets. He proceeds to hang them dry but he froze in place. The clothes' lines are too high.

"Tsk!" Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance and marched back to the cottage to get a stool.After hanging the clothes, Levi went back to the cottage and change his soak clothes. It got him thinking again though, Eren called himself Rogue, maybe Levi needed a different name too?He was done changing when a knock came from the front door. Surely it was not Eren. It could be Isabelle.

"Hold on," Levi quickly fixed himself and open the front door.Instead of seeing the Omega with red hair, Levi is face to face with a pale girl with dark eyes and raven hair.

"Levi?"

"How-" Levi didn't manage to finish what he'll say when Mikasa ran to him and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Where have you been?!" She shrieked, tears falling from her eyes as he pulled her brother away just enough so they can talk face to face.

"I-"

"What happened to you?! You cut your hair? You're bounded?!" When Mikasa reached for the mark on his nape, Levi automatically slapped her hand and hissed at her.

Mikasa let go of him, realizing what she did is off-limits. Only the counterpart mate is allowed to touch that spot. Mating marks are exclusive for pairs, it's instincts, raping a bounded Omega is fruitless, the body will reject everyone except for their Alpha.

Taking a deep breath, Levi faces his sister once again. "You have to play through this Levi. I trust you with this." Eren's words came back to him. He had to make up a story and fast.

"Mikasa." He started, taking a towel from the drawer and gave it to her sister.

"Mom and Dad, they didn't care." She cried harder. Resting her forehead on the Omega's shoulder. "How could they?! They didn't care you were gone!"

Levi bit his lower lip. His parents' reaction towards his disappearance didn't surprise him. His parents' treatment is different compared to Mikasa. But now, his sister knew how cruel their parents can be towards him.

"You have to tell me everything. I will do everything in my power to make sure that outlaw pays!"

Thankfully, Mikasa's crying session allowed Levi to make up a story on how he ended up in Eren's arms.

"Mikasa, listen-"

At the moment, Eren appeared at the door with all smiles, head down as he removed his boots. "Levi! Guess what happened! Farlan is very bad with the hammer, you could have seen his face when-" Eren paused when he looked up and saw a very familiar female Alpha hugging his mate.

"You again?!" Mikasa gritted her teeth.

"Ummm, hello?" Eren waved at her awkwardly. Levi rolled his eyes and rubbed his face with his hand. He got a lot of explaining to do. And also Eren, the Alpha still hadn't explained to him why Mikasa reacted that way every time she sees him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2.1K 31
DISCLAIMER: i do not ship eren and levi in the show. i take the characters and switch them up. shipping the characters OF the show and IN the show...
5.7K 253 17
fights. After his Uncle Kenny became unable to care for Levi, he was sent back to America to live with his mother who he hasn't seen since he was fiv...
202K 5.9K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
3.9K 119 16
THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE :) I'M SORRY :} JUST IGNORE THEM :) I'M STUPID - ///// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A boy named Eren is a...