I needed you without knowing...

By outherdoinshit

Jenny balances her life with trying to have a good relationship with God and being reckless. But she wasn't "... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

694 15 5
By outherdoinshit

It was the middle of the day and I was bored as fuck. My mom is staying with my aunt trying to stay away from the bottle and my brothers went to Mexico for a vacation. They asked if I wanted to go but I said no. I wanted to stay with Alejandro. So basically I had the house to myself. I haven't eaten all day because my life has changed in so many ways since Alejandro came in my life that idk how to live without him anymore. And that's scary.

Should I call him? Or will I seem thirsty? Fuck it. He's still mine even though he isn't. I pull out my phone and start calling him

"Wassup" he picks up on the second ring

"Hey, I'm home alone and-"

"Babe who are you talking to?" I hear a girl say and not just any girl no. But fucking natalia.

"Really?" I ask him

"Aye I'll call you later" he hangs up.

I swallowed my tears. He's so fast. He went to her so quickly like we didn't matter. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 7:00 pm. I knew I wasn't going to sleep all night so I decided to go out. I still had that knot in my stomach from him being with her.

I went upstairs and put on black jeans, black sweater, and black converse. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to go out. I went outside and started walking but I noticed alejandros car in front of my house. I was confused but ignored it. It was probably somebody else.

"Jenny" I heard his voice. Fuck. It was him

I kept walking. But I heard a car door close. He went over to me .

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Just for a walk" I was trying to not act pressed but he smelled like cheap girl perfume. And a tear fell down my face but I didn't let him see.

"Why'd you call me?"

"I called you at 12:00, it's 7:30"

"My bad, I was busy"

"Yeah I heard" I said picking up my pace

"I mean we aren't together"

"Yeah" I turned around and walked back to my house. My blood was boiling and I was so  mad but I wasn't going to let him see it.

"Where are we going now?" He asked me

"We're not going anywhere. I'm going home and you're going to wherever the fuck u want to go. I'm not going to let you play with me like this. Yeah we aren't together but you can't act like it's nothing or that it shouldn't hurt me." I said.

"Woah, if you're so hurt about it then say something"

"I didn't say I was hurt"

"Yeah you did"

"Whatever Alejandro, just leave me alone. This is strictly business now. And if you see me with someone else, don't make it a big deal" I said and walked up the stairs of my porch but he followed me.

"Fuck no. You're still mine. I don't care." He said

"No I'm not. I don't belong to anyone but myself."

"So you're gonna start fucking other niggas?"

"Yup"

He laughed then said in a serious tone "No you're not. you're not gonna use the tricks I taught you with another nigga."

"Goodnight" I said opening my door and walking in. I was going to close it but he snakes inside.

"Jennifer I'm not fucking playing right now."

"Neither am I" I was trying not to cry because it hurt me how he didn't care that we barely broke up and he's already fucking some other bitch.

"When you want dick, just call me and I got you" he said

"No. I don't want the same dick that's been in that bitch"

"Well that's gonna be hard to find" he joked.

I tried not to laugh.

"I'll manage" I replied.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I started watching family guy. I took off my sweater since I was wearing a sports bra under.
He sat next to me and I could feel him staring at me.

"Can you stop?" I said to look at him.
He started kissing me then pulling at my pants. I was about to give in.

"No, I know your little tricks. You're going to try to fuck me so I can be okay with you"I said

"Well I was going to eat you out but I mean if u want me to fuck u, I'm down" he said

"No I don't want you to- omg" I was annoyed.

"If you're going to stay here, just watch the tv" I said. He pulled out some weed and a wood and started rolling. He lit it and passed it to me before he hit it. Aww cute.
I hit it and passed it back. Once we were done I was high as fuck. I looked at Alejandro who's eyes were bloodshot. I started laughing

"Shut up" he started laughing with me

"I'm hungry, want some food?" I asked

"Yeahhh let's order?"

"Omg yes"

"What do you want?"

"Chinese? No McDonald's. Or no wings"

"Wings" he said and ordered. We just joked around until the food got there and started eating. We had a pretty fun night.

The next day

I woke up with alejandros arm wrapped around me. I looked at him and smiled. I love him so much. I got up and went to take a shower.

Once I was out I walked into the kitchen and geesy was on the phone

"Yeah I'm omw" he said And saw me then hung up

"Where?" I asked getting some water then leaned back on the kitchen island.

"Imma hang out with a friend but I'll see you later" he said and walked out the door. Hm. I know damn well he isn't going to a "friend" but you know what? Imma have my fun too. I pull out my phone and dial Marcos.

"Wassup, last time I didn't even get to say bye" he said to me.

" I know, my ex crazy" I giggled

"Ex huh? I knew it" he laughed

"Yeah so what are you up too?" I asked

"Well I was gonna chill alone but now I wanna chill with you"

"I'm down. When?"

"Come right now"

"Ok I'll be omw bye" I hung up. I put on some black tights and a black crop top and black ugg slippers that geesy got me. Watch me get fucked in these. I grabbed my board and went to his house. I texted him I was outside and he came.

"Hey" he hugged me

"Hey" I smiled

"Let's watch some tv?" He asked

"Yeah"

We went inside and sat down on his couch. We started watching a movie that I don't even know because the whole time I was thinking about Alejandro.

Marcos snapped me out of my thoughts by coming closer to me and started kissing me.
"I'm so glad you guys broke up" he said to me. Well I wasn't.

He snaked his hang down to my vagina and I was gonna let him but I couldn't. I pulled away.

"Stop stop" I said getting up. "I'm sorry I don't know why I- I have to go" I said and walked out. I got my board and skated off. I stopped once I was a good distance from his house. I broke down. I can't believe how much this man has changed me. He makes me so happy. I was near his house so I decided to skate by it just to see what was going on.

I passed by his house and saw him outside smoking. Fuck. Now I have to say hi or something. But before I could stop he says
"Following me?"

"No I was at a friends house and I have to go by here to go home" I said

"Right" he looks me up and down

"Why were u crying?" He asks

"Um-"

"Geesy, hurry up" I see Natalia walk outside. I look at her and just skate off. I wasn't going to deal with this.

I went home and made myself some food. Why is it that for him it's so easy to just fuck someone else but I can't even kiss someone else. I don't want to care about this. But it's impossible. I was going to get over him, I didn't care how much It took but I was going too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 163 39
Love is about making sacrifices... Isn't that a little overrated? Love is about missing that particular person when he's not around, when you feel ne...
470K 17.8K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
214 27 12
COMPLETE🀍 That certain boy who makes you want to go to college, and be there all the time, just to spend time with him as much as possible. That boy...
418K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...