Oh, Daddy (manxman)

By Shmawsow

Today marks the end of my life. Today is move-in day. . . to the California State prison. I didn't expect to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

20.3K 427 143
By Shmawsow

Sorry for the late update! I have not given up on this story I promise! This is a little present for you guys since my birthday was this week. This chapter is a bit longer than usual to make up for the lateness.

----------

"Well, that's a sight I'm not new to," Scott says.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Did Scott and Blake have sex before? Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did because they're both gays. Seems the men in this prison are quite the manwhores. More reason for me to not get mixed up with this crowd.

Blake smirks at Scott, a sight that doesn't sit well with me given the current situation. I was still pinned to the wall against Blake's now naked body with another man just outside the stall watching the scene before him. Blake didn't even seem pressed to cover himself as he continued to stand there butt ass naked.

I slip out of Blake's hold on me when he began to say something to Scott. Somehow I was able to get out of his grasp while he was distracted and stepped past a smiling Scott who just let me pass by. Darting to the door, I hightail it to my cell making sure that Blake wasn't following me.

When I reached my cell I noticed that Kevin wasn't back yet from whatever it was that he was doing. I walked over to my bed and plopped down on the thin mattress.

Shortly after, Kevin returned to our cell. He was spotting a developing bruise on his cheek. What was more surprising was how he walked into the room with his head held high with no ounce of shame in him.

I stared up at Kevin's bunk above me contemplating my life. I have officially reached an all-time low. It can't get worse than this. In less than 24 hours I have been sent to prison, forced to live with a freak, harassed by multiple creeps, and have been led to question my very manhood.

What the hell is wrong with me? I wasn't even thinking earlier. I just let my body feel the pleasure from... another man. How did I even feel pleasure from that? From a man's touch?

I'm not gay. Right? It was just sexual frustration. I haven't had sex in weeks. Yeah, that's it.

Thoughts of beaming eyes looking up at me flashed through my mind. I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my head. I hate it when those memories come up despite all my best attempts of forgetting they ever happened.

Kevin shifts above me, a groan following the movement. Earlier I chose not to ask about the bruise or the man because I definitely don't want to get involved in any of that, especially if I would end up walking around with a jacked-up face or worse.

I guess it would make sense to get in a group for some kind of protection--I've seen enough prison shows to know that much. But I'm not going to rush it, I have to be careful with who I associate myself with. I don't want to end up with the wrong crowd.

But is there even a good crowd in a prison?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I hate the sound of my alarm clock going off in the morning, but I hate even more the sound of an actual alarm blaring in the halls, forcing us to wake up from our precious sleep.

I consider just curling myself up in the thin sheets and never getting up, but don't get that much time to think about it before I hear a thump as Kevin jumps down from his bunk and follows the other inmates all going in the same direction in the hallway. I sigh before getting up, prepping myself physically and mentally before following suit.

We go through the same routine of going to the canteen and eating that godforsaken food. I sit with Quentin because he seems to be one of the only decent people in this place, but in turn, I had to endure sitting with Kevin and Benny again. They were not that bad, just annoying which I guess is better than the looks of either lust or anger from the other inmates. I could put up with being annoyed. I had to hold in a few snide comments, but everything was fine other than that.

After breakfast, we were filed out of the cafeteria and outside onto the "rec deck" which means we can do whatever the hell we wanted as long as we didn't bother the guards or fight one another.

I took to sitting on a bench with Quentin on the outskirts of the deck, away from the center of attention just as I liked it.

"So do you usually just sit around watching everyone?" I asked Quentin.

"No," he shakes his head as he continues to overlook the area. "I usually hang with Kevin and Benny, but they're being assholes as of late."

Where are those two anyway? I don't find them in the yard but the loud shouts on the basketball court catch my attention. I look over to find a small crowd around one of the inmates. I scoff when I see who it is. Of course, it's fucking Blake.

I guess Quentin hears my contempt as he decides to tease me, "Trouble in paradise already, Finn?"

"Hell no."

"Hey, sugar," Scott smirks as he walks over and sits beside me.

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes, preparing myself for a headache.

Scott raises his hands, "Hey now. I come in peace." Looking past me, he winks, "Hey Quentin, chilling with the newbie?"

I roll my eyes as Quentin chuckles at Scott. "Just relaxing while they let us have the chance."

"Damn right." Scott agrees, nodding his head as he crosses his arms. Well doesn't he just look smug? I roll my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes and you won't be able to see anymore," Scott says. "Which would be a pity for you since you wouldn't be able to see your man anymore."

I scoff. "What man? I'm not gay."

Scott laughs, "Sure you're not. Why aren't you over there anyway with your crew?"

"My crew?" What the hell is this man talking about? I never joined a crew. I just got here.

"You're right. Blake doesn't let his toys join his crew. Hey, on the bright side, Blake will probably get tired of you soon."

"Thank God." I throw my head back. So I really am just a toy to him. What a bastard. He can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm like one of these girly boys out here.

I look back over to the court, tuning out Scott and Quentin's chatter. The players start shouting again as Blake snatches the ball from a weak pass of the opposing team and dribbles to the hoop. The other team isn't putting up much of a defense as Blake passes them easily. He jumps up to the hoop and slams the ball in, dunking on them. He was actually good. Well, he is fit and pretty tall I guess.

"Well don't you look like a proud girlfriend," Scott bumps my shoulder.

I drop the smile I didn't even know I had. "Shut up Scott. I wasn't even looking at Blake. It was just a good shot."

"Sure you weren't," he snickers. I shove his shoulder.

Blake was walking over to the bench next to the court that seated his crew of meatheads. Snatching water from a man with biceps twice the size of my thighs, Blake tips his head back and drinks it. I roll my eyes. Him and his damn privileges in this freaking prison.

One of his crewmates wipes him with a towel. Great, he has servants too that treat him like a damn king. This guy seemed to be doting on Blake as his eyes shined with admiration. A pang shot through me at the sight.

Ugh, are there any normal guys here?

Blake sweeps his shirt off, revealing his taut muscles glistening with sweat from the heat and exercise. I look away, not trying to be caught in another misunderstanding, but when I look to my side I already see a smug look on both Scott and Quentin's faces.

Raising an eyebrow I ask, "What?"

"Nothing Finn." Quentin turns back to the court still smiling. "Nothing. It just seems like you might have warmed up to Blake after your last run-in with him at the canteen."

"What are you even talking about?"

Chills started to creep up my spine. Did Scott fucking tell Quentin about what happened last night in the bathroom? Of course, he did, they seem to be all buddy-buddy so why wouldn't he? I groan. This is so embarrassing.

Quentin answers my questions with "I mean I'm just saying. Look at all that."

I whip my head up to see what the hell Quentin was talking about and gaped at Blake as he sauntered back onto the court.

"I see you marked your territory," Scott snorts as he nods at Blake's back. To my dismay, Blake spotted multiple scratch marks that ran along his back that was a good indicator that he had some fun last night.

Fuck me. When did that even happen? Thoughts surfaced of running my hands down his back as he fondled my nipples. I can't believe I got that horny from another man fondling my chest. I wasn't a chick.

Turning to Scott, "Listen, you better not tell anyone about what you saw last night," I seethe.

Quentin chimes in "Ooo, so you did cozy up with Blake after I left you at your cell?" I look between Quentin and Scott. Did Scott not tell him?

Before I can even feel reassured Scott says, "Why? It's not like Blake hasn't already claimed you after what happened in the canteen yesterday. I'm sure the whole prison knows about it by now."

My face pales. He's right. Everybody is going to assume I did that to Blake. Now they're going to think that I'm some homo too.

Scott continues, "Not that anyone would really think anything of that though. Blake goes through his boy toys fast. Everyone knows it's not serious and that once he's done with them, he doesn't go back for seconds."

Hold on, so I wouldn't even be worth the respect of holding me to above the level of some "boy toy?" I don't even care that Blake doesn't actually like me, but I will not be treated as something so lowly.

Just then I glance over at the court again to see that Blake has once again landed another shot as the ball catches net from an easy three-pointer. Seemingly done with the game, Blake walks off the court and sits with his crew. The servant man from earlier seats himself right next to Blake, practically clinging on to his arm.

This man looked to be taller than me but also shorter than Blake. He wasn't exactly jacked but that being said, he looked like he could hold his own in a fight. So what was a grown man like him doing clinging onto the arms of another man? He wasn't even small or feminine.

"Who's that guy?" I ask. "The man shamelessly throwing himself all over Blake."

Quentin looks over, "Who? Keith? Oh, that's Blake's right-hand man."

"He's practically always with Blake," Scott says. "Seems they knew each other before they got in here. Whatever they're in here for, I think it's for the same reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
1.1M 32.2K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
330K 11.2K 51
Julian's dream is to become one of the most successful criminal lawyers around, so when a client asks him to venture to The Prison From Hell located...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...