THE DARK TRIO and the Philoso...

Bởi -ccandynecklaces

One boy shackled his whole life. One boy ignored by the rest. A girl hurt by those who think her weird. Ridic... Xem Thêm

The One In Which They Are Introduced.
The One In Which Everything Changes
The One In Which It Starts Off Rocky
The One In Which They Better Be... (Part One)
The One In Which There Were Minty Eyes
Author's Note
The One In Which Everything Goes Wonderfully Wrong (Part One)
The One In Which Everything Goes Wonderfully Wrong (Part Two)
The One In Which Draco Was Knocked Down A Peg Or Two (Briefly)
The One In Which Eyes Flashed Red (Maybe) Part One
The One In Which Eyes Flashed Red (Maybe) Part Two
The One In Which Harry's Lunch Returns
The One In Which Hermione Has A Staring Contest
The One In Which Theo Wakes Up
The One In Which There Was A Red Stone

The One In Which They Better Be...(Part Two)

4.6K 181 117
Bởi -ccandynecklaces

Gryffindor.....It wouldn't be too bad since you do meet some of the requirements, but you would be moulded into someone who you were never meant to be, always having to live up to difficult expectations...No. Slytherin is where you truly belong. You would do great things Harry Potter and Slytherin would help you there. You aren't afraid of using slight underhanded tactics to reach your goals. You were meant to make a change in this world, but just not the way certain people want it...

.....so you better be... SLYTHERIN!"

"WE GOT POT—Wait, WHAT?"the Weasley Twins yelled from the table which they stood on.

*

NOW

*

Harry didn't like the way that everyone was staring at him. He hadn't even been at Hogwarts for even a day and already everyone hated him. Maybe his Uncle Vernon had been right.

It always was his fault.

Harry bit his the inside of his cheek hard enough to start drawing blood before staring straight ahead and sitting in the space Draco had left for him between him and Theo.

Harry blushed slightly before ducking his head a little bit as he tried to ignore the piercing stares and the hurtful murmurs of the other Houses in the Great Hall.

Harry felt a delicate hand gently squeeze his own under the table and he looked into the eyes feline like, tired eyes of Theo Nott shining brightly at him.

"Don't worry. It'll get better,"the brunette whispered softly to him before letting go and turning his attention back to the Sorting.

Harry felt weird. The only times someone had willingly touched him was to only hit him or throw him into his cupboard under the stairs or to just give him a hit. He blushed lightly and faced the front of the Hall, not noticing a pair of angry narrowed eyes staring at the hand Theo touched before basically boring holes into said boy's head.

***

Ron was getting too fidgety now. With Harry in Slytherin, what was he going to do? He couldn't be friends with any of the others because he was at risk of being practically disowned by his family.

The Weasley were firmly on the Light Side. They normally frowned upon what was deemed Dark and they never even wanted to be associated with anything concerning that subject. He saw the way his father's face would scrunch up whenever he spoke of so and so or maybe something had happened at work.

Ron's mother was worse because she would rant a lot about other things and she always would insert a scathing comment or two when his father ever spoke of anything like that and she would never even let him walk anywhere a 'Dark' family every time they were in Diagon Alley.

"Merlin forbid any of you get Sorted into Slytherin!"Mrs Weasley had told Fred and George before they left for Hogwarts.

"Those snakes would poison your precious minds with their disgusting lies!"

"If you ever went into that House, Ronnie—I'd have a heart attack! I wouldn't believe that I raised you!"

Imagine. That was the last thing his mother had ever said to him. He didn't want to be a disappointment to his family....

Now his name was coming up soon and Ron was ready to pass out on the floor right then and there. The redhead began to bite off the skin of his dried lips subconsciously in his worry.

"Smith, Zacharias!"Professor McGonagall called.

A smug looking blond haired boy went and sat on the stool.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"the Hat yelled before messing up a hair on the boy's head.

"Thomas, Dean!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"the Hat shouted.

There were only three First Years left. A small pale girl with steely grey eyes and raven hair held in pigtails, Blaise and Ron himself were left.

"Turpin, Lisa!"Professor McGonagall called.

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Weasley, Ronald!"Professor McGonagall called. Ron's heart was ready to burst out of his chest. He shakily walked up to the platform and met the curious (Percy) or amused (Fred and George) gazes of his three older brothers.

Ron made an almost inaudible squeak as the Hat covered his eyes.

"Yet ANOTHER Weasley? How many of you are there then?"the Hat asked Ron incredulously.

"Just one left,"Ron blurted out internally.

The Hat chuckled. "You have a good mind, you know, Mr Weasley."It said after a moment of silence.

"What do you mean? I'm no one special, really...I'm always the one in the background, always overlooked while others favour my siblings. There's nothing I can do that my at least one of my hasn't done already. I just can't get anyone to pay attention to me for long. Then I get criticised too. "Ronald! Why can't you be more Bill? Or Charlie? Or Percy?" or maybe "Eating like that yet again, Ron? Tsk, Tsk! How can you get a nice girl to date YOU if you eat like a piglet?" Or there was a really mean comment from Ginny one time when she lost a game of chess to me... I shouldn't have let it get to me. "You know, Ron, playing chess is stupid because it won't help you get a job with your dumb brain! You're just gonna be a dummy forever!" one time when I was five, Fred and George almost tricked me into doing an Unbreakable Vow...

When Dad caught us, Fred and George lied to Dad to get themselves out of trouble and told him that I found some spell in one of Bill's books and I told them to perform it with me! They got off scot free while I was the one who got the biggest scolding in the history of scoldings! But I don't even understand why Mum and Dad didn't want to hear me out! I was always interrupted when I tried to tell them what actually happened but they shut me down every time. I was stuck with de-gnoming  the yard for two hours AND I was grounded for a month!The scary part is...they don't even show this side of them when we're out in public..."

"That is preposterous! How could they do that to you? From what I can see in this head of yours, you're very unique indeed, Ron Weasley! With others to help push you to your full potential, you'll go places dear boy. Now Gryffindor is DEFINITELY out!"the Hat murmured.

"But you have to! All of my family have been in that House! Please! Put me in there, I beg you! Please...."Ron pleaded with the Hat. The boy was actually ready to cry.

"I'm sorry Ronald. Trust me on this, where I put you will help you flourish and will keep you out of your family's grasp. Trust me please...."

Ron was silent for a long time.

*

Everyone in the Hall was getting more curious as the Hat didn't shout out Gryffindor straight away. What was going on in there?

*

"...Fine. Just don't tell me now. Surprise me,"he replied to the Hat dejectedly.

"You better be.... SLYTHERIN!"the Hat yelled.

The silence in the Great Hall was palpable. The Slytherins were shocked even more as they clapped for Ron. The only House that didn't clap was Gryffindor. Only three did and that was Percy, Neville Longbottom and Dean Thomas.

Ron shakily got off the stool and his skin paled making his freckles and fearful eyes stand out. He just about passed out as his tie and crest turned to the sliver and emerald green theme of Slytherin House.

He walked almost mechanically to the table. Ron chanced a look at the Gryffindor Table. What he saw made him wish a hole would just appear and suck him into the ground, never to be heard of again.

The twins stared wide eyed at their brother and whispered :

"Mum's going to kill you!"

Ron walked faster and sat down next to Draco's other side and ducked his head, not willing to look up anymore.

Finally Blaise was Sorted into Slytherin.

The Headmaster stood up from his table and began to speak.

"Dig in!"he said with a smile before the food appeared on the gold plates looking so mouthwatering and smelling so delicious.

Ron had lost his appetite.

***
1385 words
***

Shorter than normal, sorry! But it's important.

Did I go overboard? Please review it so :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

(glitter bomb)

1/1/2020

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

135K 4.8K 21
Only the greatest wizards deserve the finer things in life. That's how Draco sees things. So what if Harry did too? This is only book 1 of the whole...
492K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
84.7K 3.8K 12
When Harry Potter arrived to Hogwarts six years ago, he was sorted into Slytherin by the sorting hat. To say the professors and headmaster were shock...
77.7K 2.4K 96
Draco Malfoy could never ask for anything more, he was sorted into his favorite house, Gryffindor, became best friends with the golden trio, and has...