Ts - Lost and found (Complete...

By Doraashi

Samaina Ts on the paper stealing issue during head boy competition. What if Naina's blames lead to sameer's r... More

Part 2 - Close , yet so far
Part 3- Fixing you
Part 4- The Game of Jealousy
Part 5- I do care for you
Part 6 - Mending the broken one
Part 7- Unbreakable threads
Part 8 - The Revelations
Part 9 - The Confrontation
NEW COVER
Part 10 - Is this love?
Epilogue - lost and found ❤

Part1-Journey towards Redemption

4.6K 279 184
By Doraashi

Hey guys m back with one more Ts. While watching the headboy competition episodes an idea came across my mind .

What if the bet never happened and naina's blame lead to sameer's rustication from school ?

lets see what happened in this situation.

Happy reading❤

Jee mein aata hai , tere daaman mein
Sar jhuka ke ham rote rahe , rote rahe
Teri bhi aankho mein , aansuo ki nami to nahi
Tere bina zindagi se koi , shikwa , to nahi
Shikwa nahi , shikwa nahi , shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi , to nahi
Zindagi nahi , zindagi nahi , zindagi nahi.

As the lyrics reached her ears, her eyes became moist remembering him. The way they collided in their first meet. His eyes that looked deep into hers ,his charming face , his long hair flowing with the breeze .

The breeze which once made his hair sway magnificiently is the same breeze which took him away , somewhere , may be too far from her reach .

She looked outside the window and could see how the trees were swaying to and fro because of the cool breeze.

"Aaj hawa ka rukh kuch alag hai ,aisa lag raha hai jaise nayi taazi leher mei aaj ye pedh bhi jhoom rahe hai par meri zindagi mei is hawa se koi badlaav nahi aaya , meri zindagi mei jis hawa ke jhoke ne khushiyan laayi thi , use to maine apne hi hatho se dusri disha mod diya .

Aaj bhi kosti hoon khud ko us galti ke liye jisne kuch zindagiyan kharab kar di , pyaar karke bharosa na karne ki galti ki saza to bauhat badi nikli , kash ki us din mein wapas jakar wo sab badal paati to aaj is pachtave ki aag mein jal nahi rahi hoti mai , kash ki pyar karne ke sath sath us par bharosa karti to aaj mere zindagi mein bhi khushiyon ki hawa hoti , ek aisi hawa jisse mujhe beintehaan pyar hai , ek hawa jiska nam mere rooh mei kaid hai , SAMEER !"

FLASHBACK (4 years ago)

PRAGATI VIDYA KA MANDIR ,

"Maine ye library ki chaabiyan Sameer ke jeb se girte huye dekhi "

"Ameerzaade teri himmat kaise hui meri chaabi churane ki "

Slap ...

"Sameer tumne bilkul theek nahi kiya , competition ke liye chori ?"

"Mera yakeen karo mummy maine koi paper nahi churaye"

"To ye duplicate chaabi aayi kaha se tumhare pass, vishakha main janta tha ye ladka aisi hi harkat kar sakta hai...imandari to ise aati hi nahi "

"Ye sab jo main sun raha hoon wo sach hai ? "

"Nanu mera yakeen kariye ye chaabi maine li thi par paper nahi churaye apko dhoka dene ke khayal se hi mai dar gaya tha maine sach mein kuch nahi kiya nanu "

"Jaiprakash ji , niyam todne ki saza to milegi hi...sameer ke pass khud ko begunaah sabit karne ka koi tarika nahi hai , isse sabit hota hai ki sameer ne chori ki hai "

"Nahi principal sir aisa nahi .."

"Sameer bas ...ab sir apko jo faisla lena hai mujhe manzoor hai "

"Nanu ye aap kya keh .."

"Sameer kaha na bas ...chup "

"Mera faisla kal assembly mein sabke saamne sunauga ..."

Drenching in the rain,

"Tumne kya kiya naina , bina pura sach jaane mujhe sabke samne chor sabit kar diya "

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui chori karne ki sameer ..."

"Kya proof hai ki mai chor hoon ? kya maine paper mein likha bauhat acche se kya maine top kiya naina?"

"Wo sab main nahi janti bas jhooth nahi seh sakti...chabhi tumhare pass thi na to aur kya sabut chiye?"

"You are impossible naina, jis din apni dono ankhein kholke pura sach dekh paogi na ...nafrat karogi apne aap se ....ye sameer maheshwari ka waada hai"

A lump form in naina's throat thinking what if he isnt the culprit what if he is saying the truth ? With the fear of the adverse situation she reached home , crying badly for sameer , for the mishappenings.

The next day assembly ,

"Gawaho aur sabuto ko dekhte hute ye sabit ho gaya hai ki sameer maheshwari ne head boy competition jeetne ke liye chabi aur paper ki chori ki thi aur aisi harkat dobara na ho islie is baar sakt nirnay lete huye sameer ko school se nikalne ka faisla liya gaya hai "

Sameer closed his eyes, clenching his fists tightly while naina's eyes started shedding tears feeling guilty somewhere . Her blames lead to all this and now she will lose her first and only love forever .

Sameer bid farewell to everyone while sameer's friends munna pandit cried along as they will lose their best friend whom they met recently. They looked at naina with all the hatred and naina had to hear the curses from all the girls who used to like sameer.

Sameer didnt look at her for once but she kept on staring at him , crying for him , her heart was yearning for him , she didnt expect such harsh punishment but now it happened , it was her misfortune that the love of her life is going away .

Sameer could feel her constant gaze on him but now he hated her , last night his mother had left for Delhi breaking all ties with him and this morning he has been rusticated , its all because of a girl's misinterpreted conclusion. He wont look at her even for once, He will hate her from the depth of his heart not for days but the whole life.

Naina wanted to talk to him , wanted to apologise , wanted to assure him that she will do something to change sir's decision but all this was her heart's desire , her mind didnt let her do this as she was the Head monitor and for her , duty should be before love .

She stood near the water tap with teary eyes and aching heart , standing there she could see his back , his retreating figure which headed out of the PVKM gate to never come back....

After that day ,Naina rarely smiled. The whole class , started disliking her for being so strict with Sameer. The girls ignored her while munna pandit himmat used to taunt her every now and then . Even her best friend swati became distant because in the period of time swati had started liking sameer and in her opinion naina was just another villain in her future lovestory.Everyone cursed her but no one noticed how miserable her life was. Her heart was broken by her own hands , her life had shattered after he left . She lost her love about which no one knew. It was a secret between her heart and soul which she couldnt share with anyone except Shefali her pen friend turned neighbour and best friend .

Days passed , months passed and then the year on the calender changed. She didnt tried to contact sameer , she didnt even knew where he was. Everyday she woke up and prayed for his wellbeing and happiness because everything changed , even the year changed but her love remained the same , deep and strong .

One fine day , she was cleaning her brother Arjun's room who was the Head boy last year . Taiji had instructed her to do some household work and even taunted her for being lost , being dull and lazy. So she was doing the task in hand and while doing her work she found a key in a separate box . Below the key , there was piece of paper on which
"Mistake" was written. On looking at the key carefully , the harsh realisation dawned upon her , it was same library key. Her eyes widened in shock as she replayed the events from last year.

Just then her brother entered and saw her with the key. He closed the door behind and started crying as the guilt was eating him up since the last 1 year . He apologised and reasoned that why he stole the keys while naina kept on crying . She fell on her knees as she cursed herself for blaming sameer , for his rustication , for his insult .

Her brother's crying words fell upon her deaf ears because she could only hear his last words

"Jis din apni dono aakhein kholke sach ko dekh paogi , us din nafrat karogi apne aap se aur ye Sameer Maheshwari ka waada hai "

His words kept on ringing in her ears , his words that came true , she was actually hating herself for not trusting him .

She didnt pay any heed to her brother's words and ran back to her room not before giving a disgusted look to Arjun.

She cried her lungs out and after few hours she got up to remove a small box. On opening the box she could see his charming face in that passport sized photograph which she had stolen.

"Mujhe...mujhe maaf kar do sameer " Naina cried holding the photo tightly to her chest.

Her sobs continued and her eyes became heavy . Her heart was paining badly while the guilt was too much to tolerate.

After that day , she broke all ties with her brother. She didnt confront him in front of her father but then she never talked with him. Preeti used to tie rakhi on her behalf since the past two years and she just made any lame excuse to avoid the family interrogation.

With a burden in her heart, Naina lived no just survived in the two years . Everyday she used to visit the Shiv Temple hoping to see him someday . She prayed to meet him once as she wanted to apologise but then God was being too harsh on her just like she was on him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Kaash ki tumhe kabhi dekh paau sameer ...in chaar saalo mein bauhat yaad kiya maine tumhe. 16 saal ki Naina ab 20 saal ki ho chuki hai , tumhare sath bura karne ki saza mai har din khud ko deti rahi hoon .

She stared at the mirror and tightly slapped her own cheek.

Slap no. 1450 .

Everyday she used to slap herself to soothe her own guilt . To make herself realise that how because of her false blames , her sameer had to go through so much in life . How her father had slapped him so many times.

Yesterday she met munna pandit was in market as after their school ended , Naina joined patel college while the rest were in VJN.

Flashback (a day before)

On seeing munna pandit , she rushed to them and as usual they ignored her.

"Munna pandit please ek bar meri baat sun lo ..please " naina requested and they just chuckled sarcastically .

"Tune aur tere pujya pitaji ne suna tha sameer ki baat jab wo bolna chahta tha?"

"Tumlog sahi keh rahe raho maine nahi suna...gunaah kiya maine bauhat galat kiya aur har din mai is guilt ki aag mein jal rahi hoon...mai sach janti hoon ki sameer ne kuch nahi kiya ...mai usse maafi mangna chahti ...mujhe uska pata number kuch to bata do ...please "

Naina requested with teary eyes and munna pandit realised that her cheeks were red .

"Ye gaal pe kya hua tujhe?" pandit asked in a bit concerned tone after years.

"Wo wo..wo kuch nahi ...bas yuhi..." naina gulped thinking of an appropriate reply but she failed.

"Apne aap ko thappad marke sameer ke dard ko baat paeygi tu? uspe kya beeti wo to hum hi jante hai...Nanaji ne bhi sameer se baat karna chod diya ...kisi ne uska bharosa nahi kiya...humara dost jo nainitaal ki akeli zindagi se bhagke yaha khushi se aya tha uske zindagi mei teri wajah se phir akelapan ccha gaya ..fir wahi hostel wahi zindagi mei fas gaya bichara yaar humara ....tune galat kiya naina bauhat galat "

Naina covered her mouth with a palm realising that even nanaji stopped talking with him . How was he surving alone ...where was he now?

"Wo kaha hai please mujhe batao ...ek mauka de do mai sab theek kar dugi "

"Aur wo mauka kyu de hum tujhe? itne saal baad pachtava ho raha hai islie yaha humse bat krne chali aai ...tujhe to ye hi saza milni chiye naina....pachtave ki aag mei jalti reh bas " munna said with rising temper .

"sirf pachtava hota to shayad jee bhi leti munna par adhure pyar ke dard ke sath kaise jeeyu ?" naina finally revealed leaving munna pandit in shock.

"Adhura pyaar?" pandit asked with shock .

"Haa pyaar karti hoon mai sameer se us din se jab se wo Ahemdabad aya hai jab usko bina mile bina dekhe sirf uske hone ke ehsaas ko mehsoos kiya tha maine , us waqt se jab se use pehli baar dekha tha ....bauhat pyar karne lagi usse ....dheere dheere par bauhat zyada "

Munna pandit were horrified , the teacher ki chamchi naina was actually confessing that she loved their brother since the day he was here , since the day she saw him.

"Itna hi pyar tha to fasaya kyu use ...bacha leti ....jhuthe ilzaam mei fasake sab barbaad kar diya ...aisa kaisa pyar tha ye?" munna angrily asked to which naina bowed down.

Seeing her terrible state and after hearing her love confession , they knew that only naina can soothe his pain and for this they should let her know about him.

"Sameer Nainitaal mein hai " munna informed

"ye le uska address" pandit passed a small paper to her after writing his number and address on it .

She smiled with happy tears as she clutched the tiny bundle of joy tightly.

"Par tu waha jaeygi kaise...tere gharwale to bauhat khatarnaak hai "

She thought but assured "Kuch na kuch zarur kar lugi...sameer se milne se zyada zaruri ab mere liye kuch nahi...thank you mujhpe bharosa karne ke liye" naina said and left to think of ways to convince her family.

That evening she confessed everything to preeti who was shocked and angry on her for hiding all this but as naina hugged her and cried , she assured her that everything will be fine.

That night naina clutched the paper tightly in her hand and opened it again to see the number, his number.

Her yearning grew and she decided to call him.
The phone rang twice but no one picked it up. Feeling dejected she was about to cut the call when she heard his voice .

"Hello?" he replied.

She closed her eyes as some fresh tears leaked down her eyes. She clutched the reciever tightly and inhaled sharply like finally she was breathing. A small smile came across her lips as he asked

"Is anyone out there?"

"He..llo..hello sameer " she stammered and thats when he realised who it was.

Taking a deep breathe he replied

"Sorry wrong number " and he immediately placed the reciever .

"Ab kyun ...kyun phir se naina...kuch bacha hai barbad karne ke liye?" he muttered angrily as he punched his punching bag.

Naina cried the whole night as she realised that he hated her so much . She knew he understood that it was her and he purposely ended the call . She wanted to say so many things but right now she was still confused .

Present -

"Chachaji mujhe ...wo apse kuch baat karni hai " naina hesitated .

"Ha beta bolo " he asked politely.

"Wo chachaji college trip jaa rahi hai nainitaal...mai bhi ja sakti hoon ?" she asked while Anand smiled

"Ha beta par bhaisahab ko puchke hi mai koi faisla luga" he spoke .

Naina's face fell as she knew that her father would never allow . She just prayed that her father agrees.

After a long battle of convincing rakesh and tauji taiji , naina was finally allowed to go for the college trip to Nainitaal. Though earlier she had decided to tell a lie about the trip and visit sameer but now it was happening in real. Her college had actually planned a 7 day trip to Nainitaal . May be fate was in her favor now she thought and started with her trip preparations.

"Ye le behen new sweater aur socks ....sab rakh le waha thand bauhat hoti hai " preeti passed her stuffs while naina arranged them in her bag.

"Dar lag raha hai preeti , sameer ne kal rat mujhse baat nahi ki , agar wo nahi mana ...usne mujhe maaf nahi kiya toh mai kya karugi " naina said in a very sad tone .

Preeti hugged her tightly
"Tu fikar mat kar jijaji man jaeyge "

Naina blushed "nafrat karta hai wo mujhse aur tune use jeejaji bana liya ...mai bas uski zindagi mei sab theek karna chahti hoon jo meri wajah se chala gaya . Iske badle mujhe uska pyar na bhi mile to koi gam nahi bas use khushi dena chahti hoon "

"Behen meri tera pyaar aur niyat dono saccha hai saaf hai ....aur ab to kismat bhi saath de rahi hai islie to tu sacchi jaa rahi hai Nainitaal , aur kuch mat soch bas apna dhyan rakhna aur ha sameer jijaji ko bauhat sara pyaar dena "

Preeti teased while naina blushed praying silently for some positive outcomes.

A night before the trip , she called him again and he picked it up in a ring.

"Hello sameer ...dekho plz phone mat rakhna ...mai mai Naina....Ahemdabad se ..plz ek bar meri baat sun lo " naina said in a shaky voice .

He took a deep breathe to calm himself down and said

"Kaun Naina mai kisi Naina ko nahi jaanta "

His direct denial broke her already broken heart .

"Dekho sameer mai manti hu maine bauhat galat kiya tha par ...."

And before she could speak further , the call ended from his side .

Punching his boxing bag with force , his rage reached the highest level .

"No Naina Agrawal , tumhari galti ki saza to tumhe zindagi bhar milegi , nafrat karuga mai tumse tab tak jab tak saas luga ye Sameer Maheshwari ka waada hai "

He took an oath that night , not knowing that soon his own oath will be broken by a girl's true love.

On the other hand,

Naina smiled as she kept the reciever back

"Jhuth kaha tumne ki tum mujhe nahi jaante , agar bhul gaye ho to mai tumhe yaad dila ke rahugi , maaf tumhe karna hi hoga sameer , mai apne pyar ko harte nahi dekh sakti , Naina Agrawal kabhi nahi haarti , tum mujhse pyar karo na karo par tumhari khoyi khushi tumhe deke rahugi ye mera wada hai "

Naina took an oath , determined to seek his forgiveness and somewhere to seek his love .

The next day , Naina was all set to leave for Nainitaal with her college group not before getting many instructions from her family . Preeti wished her a All the best while shefali hugged her and boosted her morale.

Her father dropped her at the station and she joined her group . Standing alone , waiting for the train her eyes fell upon munna pandit who were heading in her direction.

"To tayar sameer se milne ke liye?" munna asked with a genuine smile.

"Haan " naina replied confidently .

"Dekh naina itne saal ki bhadaas hai ..wo asani se nahi manega..." pandit warned her .

"Par mera bhi itne saal ka pyaar hai pandit ...lets see ki kaise nahi manega" she too replied.

"Naina , acche se jaana ..take care aur ho sake to humare bhai ko wapas lekar hi ana "

munna wished and pandit too after which they left.

The train arrived and Naina sat inside . As the sound of the horn reached her ears , she smiled as her heart started racing rapidly . A kernal of hope was enough for her to feel good and positive but fearing his rage , his anger ,she felt herself sweating profusely.

But amidst all this she knew her love was true so she hoped to win him by her love.

The train started and so she prayed for him , for her , for them .

Her journey towards redemption wasnt going to be easy she knew but then whats life without storms , whats love without hope...

Hey guys so this was the first part . Hope you all liked it. Will post the next part soon stay tuned.

DO GIVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS BELOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 2.3K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...
1.5K 101 2
This is a sequel to my first OS "Ek Suhana Safar" After confessing love for each other in an uber ride, how will Sameer & Naina hide their relations...
87.8K 7.9K 36
Naina a orphan marries Sameer the business tycoon . Read in to know about thier journey .