Shrek X Garfield

By LaneCampbell77

Garfield has been having feelings for Shrek, and so does Shrek. When they both share there feelings, it gets... More

The Beggining....
It Starts To Get Serious
More Than Friends
It's Getting Shrexy
Baby Time!
HE'S PREGNANT!?

True Love at first sight...

135 2 0
By LaneCampbell77

Since Jon and Odie were killed in Garfield's homicidal act, there was no more lasagna. So one day, he went out and looked for some. While doing that, he ran into Shrek's swamp getting lost on the trail. Garfield thought that if someone lived in there, they could have lasagna. Garfield knocked on the door. Hearing footsteps to the door immediately, he steps back. The door opens. A huge green figure stands in the doorway. WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY SWUAMP?! Declared the oger in his Scottish accent. Garfield, in shock from such a greeting, notices how beautiful Shrek is. U-um, H-hello, Garfield mumbles to say. Shrek realises that this orange cat, is quite handsome as well. Shrek apologizes for yelling at him. D-do you have any, ughm, l-lasanga? Shrek, distracted in Garfield's sexyness, didn't hear him. They stared at each other for a full minute. Finally, Shrek breaks the silence, saying "Why don't you come in?" Garfield listen s to him, coming in. Garfield, sitting down at one of the chairs, askes for his name. My name is Shrek, He says in his flirty voice. They talked for hours, and Shrek did make a lasagna for Garfield during the good chat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...