Tera Suroor....Har Kahi - [ C...

By DarlingReva

Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in pr... More

Prologue
Suroor 1
Suroor 2
Suroor 3
Suroor 4
Suroor 5
Suroor 6
Suroor 7
Suroor 8
Suroor 9
Suroor 10
Suroor 11
Suroor 12
Suroor 13
Suroor 14
Suroor 15
Suroor 16
Suroor 17
Suroor 18
Suroor 19
Suroor 20
Suroor 21
Suroor 22
Suroor 23
Suroor 24
Suroor 25
Suroor 26
Suroor 27
Suroor 28
Suroor 30
Suroor 31
Suroor 32
Suroor 33
Suroor 34
Suroor 35
Suroor 36
Suroor 37
Suroor 38
Last Part
Epilogue

Suroor 29

4.5K 309 21
By DarlingReva

Arjun informed Aman to get ready, Anjali came to his room.

Anjali: you also going with chote Na? Please take care of him.

Arjun: don’t worry I will [in heart] why not he is my sister’s love of course I will take care of him.

Anjali: why Aman is also coming with you?

Arjun: we have work there that’s why. Why you need any help from him here?

Anjali: no actually he is still not recovered fully that’s why I asked.

Arjun felt good hearing that she cares for his brother.

Arjun: don’t worry Anjali I will take care of both now ok?

Anjali: one more thing, [Arjun seeing her eyes that not meeting him] take care of yourself also.

Saying this Anjali went out from his room, Arjun felt something in his heart after long time, but he brushed off now, he have to concentrate on Khushi more this time. After Anjali left Aman came inside his room.

Aman: Bhai what about Aksh? He is still in this city if we all disappear like this then defiantly he will come after us.

Arjun: I know he will come, but it will be late for him this time, you don’t worry about anything just get ready.

Aman: why you got ready so suddenly Bhai and you’re not telling me that why we are going to Shimla.

Arjun: our chutki present in Shimla chotu, and Khushi is our chutki.

Aman: [shocked] what?

Arjun: yes, she is the one, I don’t know she remember us or not, but we have to protect her. Her strength is ASR.

Aman: I am not getting anything Bhai.

Arjun: because you don’t know anything about Chutki in past life who she loved and who are the persons who killed her and her husband.

Aman: you mean chutki married in past life?

Arjun nodded his head.

Aman: but why you told me?

Arjun: its long story now we don’t have time, so let’s go.

Arjun picked his bag and came out of the room and waiting for Arnav in the hall, mean time Rishi and Nidhi came to RM as Arnav called them to come. Arnav came down from his room.

Rishi: you called me?

Arnav: yes, we are going to bring Khushi and our long pending Shimla project is our hand, so until I return from the Shimla you and Di will handle my entire business.

Rishi: but its huge Arnav, I can’t, please Aman you don’t go with Arnav.

Aman: I have to be there for making papers and all Rishi, and I know you and di will handle and also take Nidhi’s help, she also know business very well.

Arnav: as I promised you I am going to get your sister, can’t you do this much for me?

Anjali: please Rishi say ok, if we get any problem then we will talk to them and then we will take decisions.

Aman: yes you can call me or Arnav we will help you guys.

Arnav: come one its just matter of 1 week and Aksh…………….

Aman: NO, he will not interfere in this business.

Arnav: why he is my brother Aman.

Aman: in this matter I will what obey your words Arnav, you think as you can, but placing Aksh in this business in your absence then it will risk our business.

Arnav: but…..

Aman: please Arnav Anjali and Rishi are enough.

Arnav was shocked seeing angry Aman in front of him, he thought something fishy in this matter, so he nodded his head as yes. Arjun, Aman and Arnav came out of the RM.

--------------------------------------------

Other Side:

Caller: boss ACP Arjun Rawthe is present in Delhi.

Sikhandar: what?

Caller: yes boss yesterday I saw him in one of the Mall in Delhi.

Sikandhar: are you sure? Caller: yes boss.

Sikandhar: ok, [after hanging the call] so you came here also? I thought your revenge vanished in air but NO, it’s still inside you. You’re don’t a big mistake coming here ACP Arjun, now I will send you too to your beloved lovely wife. Get ready.

----------------------------------------------

Shimla:

Khushi wake up from her sleep and got ready and preparing breakfast for her. Then she remembered one of the sweet incident which happened in this home.

*Flash Back Start*

Arnav: this is our lovely home, after informing about us to our parents we will come here often to spend some time.

Khushi: it’s too beautiful Arnav, thank you for this gift.

Arnav: Mrs. Raizada I have to thank to your brother that he gave permission to marry you.

Khushi: yes my brother loves me a lot.

Arnav: but I am not getting why he hurriedly done our marriage in Temple?

Khushi: I don’t know Arnav, but whatever he do something there behind it and I trust my brother very much.

Still you both are outside of your Love Home.

Someone said this and they turned and saw Arjun standing there with a smile on his face.

Khushi: [smiling] Bhai. Saying this she ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Arjun: are you happy Chutki?

Khushi: very much and very is your little brother?

Arjun: he don’t know anything but I will inform him about this ok? You guys carry on I will take your leave now.

Arnav: can you tell me why you hurriedly done this?

Arjun: time will tell Prince Arnav, just take care of my sister.

Arnav nodded and Arjun left from there after kissing Khushi’s forehead. Both Arnav and Khushi came inside the house, its already well furnished and both sat on the floor keeping their feet in water and enjoying the weather outside. Arnav placed his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him and staring her eyes.

Khushi: kya irada hai janab?

Arnav: to you have here only.

Hearing his bold words Khushi gulped her saliva.

Khushi: [shy] what are you doing?

Arnav: I am loving my wife. Saying this he started to kiss her neck and inhaled her fragrance, Khushi is breathing hard and closed her eyes.

Arnav: Khushi open your eyes and see me.

Khushi opened her eyes and Arnav locked his lips with her and started to kiss her, the kiss turning to speed when they remembered their promise with each other. Arnav came back from his kiss and placed his head to her head.

Arnav: we have to stop here, after getting permission from my family I will have you all.

Khushi: but kiss is ok right?

Arnav: I ready to do much more Mrs. Raizada but you’re the one who took promise from me that after getting permission for this marriage from my parents we will move next level, forget?

Khushi: ya… what to do whenever you come near me don’t know what happens I forget everything.

They are talking when cold wind is blowing on them and windows are making cracking sound. Hearing the voice Khushi also came back to her present situation.

*Flash Back End*

Khushi came out and sat where she and Arnav sat before placing her foot inside the water and seeing the green atmosphere.

----------------------------------------------------

Other side trio reached Shimla and came to the Mansion which AR purchased.

Arjun: how you know about this Mansion? I mean that time you don’t know that you’re coming here.

Aman: for business Arjun, this is one of the old Mansion in this city and its very beautiful inside, it’s good for Hotel. So we thought to renovated this and make it’s as five star hotel.

Arjun: I don’t think so?

Arnav: right? Just like that I was watching TV for the first time in my life that day, in NEWS they are showing this Mansion for Sale, I just like it and trying to purchase this, there are lot of competitor applied it, because it’s located between Hills and snow.

Arjun: one more reason is…..

Arnav: this is my house in past right?

Arjun smiled towards him and they entered inside the mansion. Aman got the call and he excused from them.

Aman: ha tell me what NEWS you have?

Agent: sir, now a days he so restless and he is staying in Prabha’s house.

Aman: anything else.

Agent: I heard him talking that he want to know where Khushi is, I think he hired some of his men for this.

Aman: in this birth he will never get to know where she is.

Agent: now what next sir?

Aman: follow both of them and keep inform me, and about the proofs?

Agent: in 1 week all proofs will be in your hand sir.

Aman: ok and increase security in RM, AR and Rishi’s house also.

Agent: sure sir. I want to tell you something sir, I don’t know it’s related to you guys or not.

Aman: anything which have suspicious then tell me directly ok?

Agent: ok sir, the thing is that some Sikhandhar men are outside the RM yesterday.

Aman: what Sikhandhar men?

Agent: yes sir.

Aman then thought something and get know that maybe that Sikhandar get to know that Arjun is in the city.

Aman: warn them that if they roam around RM then ASR will kill him.

Agent: ok sir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
475K 22.7K 37
A story about multimillionaire and a girl who hates men completely.
64.9K 5.6K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
229K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.