Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

forty

5.2K 263 57
By Missnellywrites

     "I'm so happy to see you two here back together, it's been a while." The counselor said as she held her clipboard in her hand. "Kacey here informed me that you guys marriage has been quite rocky for the past months and she loves you dearly and doesn't want to let go of the marriage. And me I'm not here to judge you guys about anything I'm here to listen and understand so you can be in a better place with your marriage. So let's get started." She crossed her leg over the other. "Kacey has already expressed her feelings towards how she's been feeling. Some problems in the marriage that y'all have expressed to me were dishonesty, infidelity, lack of communication and arguing. Those are the most common things couples face. So my question to start off would be what is something your spouse does or questions that really gets under your skin so we can find a solution to that."

"Great question," Kacey says, "I really hate when he turns to other random women or people in general about the problems in our relationship instead of speaking to me."

"What women are you talking bout, Kacey?" He frowned turning his head looking at her.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking bout. Once you get alittle liquor in your system or smoke too much and we got into it, you like to talk to other people and vent to them."

"I ain't even did no shit like that—"

"Okay guys." The counselor chimed in, "Were gonna let each other talk one at a time and when their finished you can speak. Okay, Montana your chance to speak."

"I don't like all that insecure shit, I don't like when she tries to play victim or always wants to yell and never talk shit out like a grown woman, she always wanna get violent."

"Kacey ,why do you think you attend to react impulsively?"

"Because of the way he acts, it could be the biggest problem and he acts nonchalant about it, and I think he does the shit on purpose too." She speaks looking at the counselor. "Like, if I'm asking you a serious question, why are you trying to dismiss me?"

"I don't." He shrugged, "It's a natural thing for me."

"If it's a natural thing don't say shit to me when you cause me to act out since its a natural thing for me, too."

"Okay," The counselor nodded writing stuff down on the clipboard. "One thing you mentioned Montana was you think Kacey is insecure—"

"Which I'm not."

"And why do you say that Kacey?"

"I'm just aware, he's a rapper, what else are you supposed to expect from a rapper who's surrounded by groupies all the time."

"But you knew the outcome of not only being with a rapper but marrying one?"

"Exactly," Montana nodded. "You knew what you signed up for since day one. Just cause I'm surrounded by them don't mean I'm sticking my dick in each and every one of them that throw themselves at me. She just feeling guilty, she think ima go out and revenge cheat because of the shit she pulled last year. I'm over the shit now, I would've never tried to work out our relationship just to be moving backwards."

"If you're so over it why do you constantly bring it back up?" Kacey clasped her hands together looking at him.

"To get under your skin—To be honest Kacey I don't know."

Kacey rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Kacey, Montana, when did you guys realize that your relationship was starting to ge alittle rocky?"

"After we lost our daughter." Kacey answered her questions. "We both were mourning and I guess we took the pain in different ways. He went on tour and I confided in another man." Kacey said as she glanced over at Montana who was real quiet.

"During this time in your life was there lack of communication, were you guys distance, what would you say it was?

"It was a little bit of everything...." Kacey sighed, "Like you don't know the feeling of when you first find out your pregnant and then you go through your first and second trimester and actually feel the connection with the baby," Kacey sniffles. "Just to carry your baby for almost nine months just for your baby to die in your arms. That shit hurts." She grabs the tissue box from the table dabbing her eyes.

"Ima step outside real quick." Montana announced as he stood up from his seat.

"You're leaving when we in the middle of a session, where you going?"

"I just need some air, gimme a minute." He huffed opening the door walking out.

A minute turned into five minutes, then that five minutes turned into fifteen minutes. Kacey sat still impatiently as she waited for Montana, she had no idea on what he was doing, that was until she got a text from him. Kacey read the text and rolled her eyes. She informed their counselor that they would have to reschedule due to a family issue. The counselor had no problem with that and they rescheduled.

Kacey grabbed her things and went outside. She found his car and got inside with a blank expression on her face. She was pissed

"I just don't get how you said you were going to get some air and then fifteen minutes pass and you're still not back and then you text me saying you're ready to leave." Kacey rambles rapidly to Montana as he drove.

"Cause I was ready to go and I ain't wanna talk about that shit no more, we'll try another day."

"Really, another day," She laughs appalled by his statement."I didn't even get to say anything I really wanted to about us."

"Aight, you want me to turn around and take you back to her so you can finish the conversation?" He glanced at her.

Kacey frowns turning her head looking at him.

"Aight then." He shrugs.

"And this is why I be wanting to deck you in yo shit." She mumbles looking out the window.

"If that'll make you feel better Kacey," He chuckled, "Go ahead."

"Why'd you agree to do it if you were gonna act like this?"

"I agreed to talk about our relationship and how to better it, not the fuckin' loss of our baby." He says through gritted teeth.

"But losing her was apart of why our relationship fell off!"

"I get that but I told you I ain't wanna talk about that no more. That shit brung me into a state I don't wanna think about or go back into. So can you just respect that and we'll do this another day."

"Okay and I get that. But you can't just run away from the conversation. What happens when we go to our next session and she gets brought up. What you gonna walk out like you did today? That's really fucked up." She said as Montana ignored her and kept driving. "Fine." She smiles. But not your friendly kind of smile, "Since everything always has to go Montana's way. It's always Montana's way! Okay, so I won't bring it up again and we'll do this counseling shit another day I got it."

"There you go finally processing it." He says sarcastically as they pull up to the house.

"Asshole." She shook her head hopping out the car marching to the house.

   "Are you sleeping?" Alyssa whispers as she laid her head on Kapri's exposed chest.

"Nah," He chuckled, "Why you whispering?"

"I don't know." She laughs, "What you thinking bout?"

"How you know I'm thinkin' bout something?"

"Cause I got superpowers." She joked, "You're always thinking bout something so I just figured you were thinking now."

"Life and how it's fucked up out here in dese' streets."

"Yeah it is, but you know that's life."

"What time you got class?"

"I have class four to eight," She rolls her eyes at the thought of having to get ready soon. "But that leaves us alittle time,"She smirks pulling the sheets off her throwing her leg over his waist, "For another round."

"You sure bout that. You gone have a strong limp in yo walk." He chuckles along with her. She leans down placing a kiss on his lips before he deepened it. They were interrupted when the sound of a phone went off.

"That's mine or yours." He mumbles against her lips.

"Yours." She answer quickly since her phone was on do not disturb.

"Pass it for me."

"Now should I really?" She chuckles before she reaches her hand over grabbing his phone but not before she notices who was calling and frowned, the contact name read Kori. She handed him the phone and watched as he pressed the green button.

The hell is she calling for....

"Nah, I ain't forget....." He chuckles,"Yeah, ima meet you there." He says into the phone as she watched Alyssa climb off him. "Aight cool."

He hung up the phone looking at Alyssa. "Where you going?" He watched as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"It's almost four so ima get going. Seems like you got somewhere to be." She mumbles the last part sliding on her underwear.

"C'mon don't do that." He grabs her arm pulling her to him. Her back was against his chest as he held his arms around her.

"Oh trust me I'm gonna do it." She rolls her eyes trying to pry his hands off her. "You obviously have somewhere important to be, so ima go ahead and leave ahead of my time."

"We're going to see a movie, we set it up last week and I wasn't gone stand her up. I ain't like that."

"So, you seeing her?"

"Seeing her as in....?"

"Dating her... sticking your dick in her the obvious." She gets his hands off her standing up from the bed turning to look at her.

Kapri laughed, "No, I ain't sleeping with her."

"What's funny?" She frowned.

"You. If I was sleeping with her what's the problem?"

"What's the prob-" She stops her self remembering that Kapri wasn't her man and he was do whatever he wanted with whoever he wanted. "No what, you're absolutely right there is no problem. Do me a favor make sure you have the time of your life on your little date." She fake smiles grabbing her belongings before walking out his room.

Once she made it outside fully dressed she sighed smacking her forehead. She was leaving and Kapri was her ride.

"I really need a car." She thought to herself before she pulled her phone out going to Uber.

Her phone chimed and informed her the Uber would be there in five minutes. Alyssa just stood outside Infront of the house waiting. She looked back hoping Kapri would come outside but she knew how he was, and she wasn't gonna turn around to beg him.

Her phone started ringing and she pulled it out her pocket. She saw Tyrone calling and she picked up hoping it was about her daughter.

"What's up with Mia?" Was the first thing she said cutting to the chase.

"Nothing, I need you to come pick her up though. I got somewhere important to be. It was a last minute thing."

"Excuse me." She chuckled looking at the car that pulled up seeing it was her Uber. She got in and the Uber pulled off. "The hell you mean, can I come pick her up? What's more important than seeing your daughter?"

"I got this job interview, my boy hooked me up last minute and shit."

"You have a job interview, since when? I thought the streets was your job as you say. I don't believe you at all."

"Look can you just come get her please."

"I have class at four Tyrone! You know this, I have no one to watch her."

"You got family right? Ask them mufuckas."

"They have lives and their busy."

He sucks his teeth on the other end, "Man, this shit legit, if you can't get her ima get one of my homegirls or My'lisa to watch her."

"The fuck you aint," She scoffed. "Knowing you this whole time you knew about your fake ass job interview and now you wanna tell me when I got class in less than an hour. Like seriously fuck you Tyrone. If you're lying to me you will neva see Mia again. Bring her to my house I will be there shortly." She shook her head hanging up.

Alyssa stood at her apartment door as she waited for Tyrone to bring Mia. She was upset because it was past Four o'clock and she wasn't gonna be able to make it to class and Tyrone took his time to get to her house. She was wondering why he wasn't getting out the car until she heard him honk the horn. She stood there confused until he waved his hand out the window telling her to come.

Alyssa rolled her eyes walking over to the car. He rolled down the passenger window and she stood her head inside looking towards the backseats.

"Where's my daughter?" She looked at him confused.

"Get in, lemme holla at you real quick."

"Holla at me bout what. You took your time to get here just for my daughter not to be with you, where is she?"

"I said lemme holla at you, so until you get in the car you won't know shit."

Alyssa chuckled nodding her head slowly as she pulled open the car door getting Inside.

She folded her arms across her chest as she stared ahead waiting for him to speak.

"Why you always try da threaten me with my daughter...?" He leans back in his seat looking at her.

"Cause you're full of shit." She shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm full of shit." He laughs throwing his head back.

"Yes you very much are. It's going on five o'clock, and you said you got a job interview so why the fuck are you here? And you come to my house without my daughter, and I'm trying so hard not to go off because I wanna know where she's at? Remember you called me to take her."

"That's the things baby, you think you finna talk out the side of yo neck to me like you lost a couple brain cells. I came here straight up to let you know she with my folks dem. At first yeah I needed you to get her but errthing all good now."

"Everything's good now?! No it ain't. I wanna know exactly where she is and who these random ass people you got her with."

"I don't give a fuck what you want. I run shit round this bitch. I'm her father."

"Oh your her father? You sure as hell don't act like one. You're a piece of shit!" She yelled getting in his face.

"What you really mad at? Cause I know it ain't just bout mia, Huh?"

"What I'm really mad at!" She laughed."I'm mad at the fact I threw my life away for you. I'm mad at the fact I let you manipulate me. I'm mad at the fact you're a sorry excuse for a man. I'm mad at the fact I ever gave myself to you. I'm mad at the fact I ever walked into that gas station and saw you. I'm mad at the fact that you are my child's father. I will never regret my child. I just regret the nigga I had my baby with! That's what the fuck I'm mad at Tyrone!" She yelled angrily in his face as he clenched his jaw back and forth as she got everything off her chest.

Tyrone's greenish-hazel eyes slowly faded away and before she knew it he shoved her hardly against the window with a strong grip on her shirt.

"Don't you ever," He said through gritted teeth. "In yo life disrespect me like that. You know what I will do to you. I tried to be cool with yo ass but you wanna keep up with this shitty attitude. Don't forget yo fast ass approached me. You knew what the fuck you was doing. Get out fore I really put my hands on you." He let her go.

"I love when you threaten me Tyrone. Do it, your black ass will be right behind those cells again."

He chuckles, "You heard what the fuck I said." He reaches over her opening the car door. "Get out before I help you get out."

Alyssa got out the car making sure to slam his door hard.

..........

Sheesh....😖

Montana & Kacey's therapy session?

Kori & Kapri finally going on a date?

Should Alyssa be overreacting about their date?

Alyssa and Tyrone's intense conversation ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 14.2K 42
πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

64.3K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?