ATEEZ Imagines

By miss_atiny

The title says it all ATEEZ x Reader First time making an x reader book๐Ÿ˜‚ Request whatever you want but no sm... More

Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
Mingi
Wooyoung
Jongho
Thank U
Have I told you... | Hongjoong |
Lost | Mingi |
Date | San |
Phobia | Jongho |
Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung
Another Ten | Yunho
Beautiful | Seonghwa
A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang
ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary
Maybe
That Guy in a Blue Shirt
Promise
#AskSeonghwa

San

3.7K 66 0
By miss_atiny

Being in love with someone is a great feeling. Especially if you know that, that someone loves you too.

But for San, it's a different case.

Yes, he is in love with someone, but that someone doesn't love him back— in his opinion that is.

It's not great to keep your feelings to yourself, it's not great that, that someone doesn't know your feelings, it's not great that you don't know who that someone loves.

San was in love with you, ever since you met in an amusement park.

It was Saturday evening when he and and his friends decided to go out in an amusement park just right after their practice. They wanted to take a break after a week long practice. And for them, amusement park will take off all the stress in their body.

Everyone agreed at that idea, so that night, everyone's present. Yeosang and Jongho was hard to convince at first, but after saying to Yeosang that they'll eat chicken and after convincing Jongho that he's still young and needs those kinds of fun, they agreed.

They play a few games at first before eating. Of course, they're not ATEEZ if they won't eat at amusement parks or such places. They can't miss trying the foods the food court has to offer.

It's stressful for Hongjoong and Seonghwa's parts. Being the group's eldest members, they have to keep an eye on those 6. They wanted them to have fun but of course, their safety would always be their first priority.

The rest enjoys it a lot. Never regretting that they spend another time with each other.

San enjoyed it the most. Since he's the one to propose this idea, he's the one who loves the result of it. He has been smiling for hours as he saw his members smiling as well. He knew how stressed they are, so maybe this little trick will work and it did! Given that they are 21, 20 and 19 years old, they still have a child's heart. Small things like this makes them happy. So happy.

One time, they tried the small bumping cars. It's for kids yes, but an adult like them are still allowed play it.

So they did. Getting a car, members bump each other.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa continuously yelling, "Don't put too much force, Jongho!"

"You'll get hurt, Yeosang!"

"You'll bump someone, San!"

"Wooyoung, look at your back!"

"Yunho! Mind the others around you!"

"Oh gosh! Take care, Mingi!"

But neither of them listened. The two just facepalmed. San said this was supposed to take off the stress yet it's just adding more of it.

"Have fun, hyung! Don't mind us! We can take care of ourselves!" Wooyoung yelled before going back bumping Yeosang.

But how can the two do that?

"We're telling you, if you just bumped anyone, were not gonna asked an apology for you," said Hongjoong.

"Just please, don't hurt yourself or anyone," Seonghwa added.

"Yes, mom! Yes, dad!" the six yelled, making fun of the two.

And in just a few moments, they did bumped into someone. It was San who collided with a girl.

"I'm sorry, miss!" he quickly apologise while bowing at the girl.

"I'm sorry too," the girl said while doing the same.

When they faced each other, they stop for a moment. It feels like the world stop spinning at that time. That everyone freezes.

"Oh Y/N, it's you!" San heard Mingi that snap the both of you out of your thoughts. San didn't notice that everyone else is beside him already.

"Hi, Mingi," the girl greeted while smiling sweetly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Mingi apologise to you.

"It's okay."

"Mingi, you know her?" Yunho asked.

"Ah yes! She is Y/N, my cousin," the blue haired man introduced you to his friends.

"Nice to meet you all," you greeted them while bowing.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Mingi asked.

"Just out with my friends. They went get some foods," you said while smiling.

And damn! San can't help but look at your smiles. Look at your lips every time you talk. You look so beautiful in his eyes. And he admits it, he likes you at first sight.

You left the game and went at a bench to have a seat. Mingi said that you should sit while waiting for your friends to arrive.

San has been quiet ever since you met him. His apology was the first and last words he said to you. The other members are talking to you too but not him.

Mingi noticed it. How he look at you when you talk, how he smiles unconsciously while looking at you. He saw every single bit of it.

"Wait, I'll just text someone," Mingi said before bringing out his phone and do some swiping and typing gestures as he walk a bit far away.

The other members entertain you though but not San. He's been looking at you and you failed to notice them. Maybe it's because of the member's presence that you didn't notice his?

San's phone suddenly vibrates and he felt it. He took it out and saw a message from Mingi.

"Do you like my cousin?"
~Mingi

San blushed at the sight of his text. He looked over to Mingi and he's looking at him too. Still blushing, he nod.

"Okay then"
~Mingi

Mingi texted your friends and told them to don't look for you anymore since you're with him and went back beside you. You asked him who he text and said some friends. You never mind that though and continue talking with other members.

"Y/N, your friends left already," Mingi plainly said.

"They did? Without telling me?"

"They said, you're with me already so they got to go," Mingi reasoned.

"Mingi-ah~" you said in a threatening tone. You know him since he is your cousin. You know how he lies that even a lie detector can't detect anything.

"You know Y/N? Why don't you buy us some snacks? Here's the money." Mingi gave you the money and pushed you away. You felt him acting strange and all.

"But—"

"Please," he pleaded with puppy eyes and all that you couldn't resist!

"Ugh! Fine! But I don't now what you guys like."

"Then San will come with you,"

"What?!" San unexpectedly yelled. His narrowed eyes went wide the time he heard Mingi's suggestion.

"Yes, now go," Mingi said meaningfully.

San can't do anything but stood up and follow you.

"Hey," you greeted him with the sweetest word you can utter. You wanted to be friends with him that's why you did that. So you'll left a good impression to him. But damn! Your sweet voice almost make him weak.

"Uh, hey," he smiled back to you, showing his dimples unconsciously in the process.

You found his dimples cute though.

"I'm Y/N."

"San."

"Nice name," you complemented that made him blush again!

Why are you so good at fluttering him unconsciously?

"Yours too."

And the two of you continue talking until San doesn't feel shy anymore. And you got back to the others laughing and all.

San looked at Mingi and mouthed him 'thank you'. If not for Mingi, you and San won't be able to be that close.

Mingi knows San, that's why he trust him to you.

Days and weeks and months passed, you and San hang out almost every weekend.

Both of you would always play at the amusement where you two met, you would eat together, spend time with each other with or without the rest of ATEEZ.

You found each other's company the best. You are the bestest of friends. But for San, you are more than a friend. Of course you don't know it, he's been keeping it to himself but the members knew about it.

Today, you and San will go to another amusement park with the other members to hang out again. It's your group date today.

The guys keep playing whatever they want, as long as they want. And you were there to support them no matter how embarrassing they are.

And because of too much playing, they get hungry. And as usual, you and San will buy foods.

It's your usual routine ever since the first day you met them. After they play, you two will buy foods. You don't even need to ask them what they want. You just have to get the money from them then you'll buy.

Before going, Mingi talked to San.

"San-ie, do it now," Mingi said.

"Do what?"

"Confess to Y/N!" he whispered shout. "It's now or never! I heard my aunt yesterday, they will arrange a blind date for Y/N. Confess to her or someone else might have her first before you."

And because of that, San gathers all the courage he have in his body and searched for a perfect opportunity to confess to you before it's too late.

While walking, your shoelace got untied and you didn't even notice it. But San does.

And he thought that, that's the perfect opportunity.

"Y/N," he called.

"Yes?"

"M-may I..." he stutter. He wanted to slap himself for stuttering! But he must confess now. Just like what Mingi said, it's now or never.

"May I tie your shoelace?"

You were confused with his words at first so you looked at your feet to find the shoelaces, untied.

"Because I don't want you falling for someone else," San added that made you look at him with a surprise facade.

Did he just... did he just confess to you?

San was nervous, so nervous. Questions kept lingering in his head. What will be your reaction? Your response? Will you dump him? Do you have the same feelings towards him? Or no? Just what?!

"How could I fall for someone else when I already fall for you?" you asked that shook the hell out of him!

You just confess back your feelings to him and he isn't ready for it! He wasn't even expecting any response to you. But you just said that you like him too.

San doesn't know what to do! His body automatically sprint towards you and hug you with a smile on his face. You hug him back. You're just as happy as him and you can never be happy!

You broke the hug and look at each other in the eyes with full of love.

"Shall we go buy them snacks then tell them our good news?" San asked so you nod. The two of you walk together hand in hand.

~•~

Happy 1st Year Anniversary Zero To One❤️❤️❤️. Atiny! Let's vote for our boys! Stream their mv! Gaja! We got the Answer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.6K 33
"I don't care what you're telling me!" Wooyoung got mad at San for middling in his business. "It's not your call to tell me what to do." "What have I...
56.2K 789 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...
69.6K 1.6K 102
( โš“๏ธ ) หšโœงหš ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‰๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐„๐˜ โ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr โž หž series of one-shots. หž reader x ateez. SMALLS ยฉ 2020
16.3K 646 53
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...