Beta's babyboy

Oleh x_werewolf_stories

[IMPORTANT!] this book was on a different account however i got a new phone and forgot the password to the ot... Lebih Banyak

C H A R A C T E R ' S
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A R A C T E R S
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y- S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
C H A R A C T E R Q & A
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
Sequal
NOTICE

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

21.1K 572 82
Oleh x_werewolf_stories

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 8 4 3

N O A H ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W

"Hey Noah!" I froze.

"H-Hi Ciaran" I whispered.

I was bringing Killian his lunch as he is with the Alpha in a meeting. I was going to meet serina after aswell.

He stood awfully close as I looked around. The pack house was just a few feet away. I stepped back wanting to create some space between us but my back hit against a tree.

"Where ya going?" He asked, smirking at me.

"U-uh. I'm bringing Killian his lunch to him" I whispered and he hummed.

"What did ya make him?" He asked once again.

"U-Um. I made him a steak sandwich" I told him.

"Steak. That's my favourite, could I have some?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No sorry. I only made enough for killian and it's his favourite too" I smiled at him, hoping he would.leave now.

He leaned down, nose brushing my cheek has his hand gripped my waist and I whimpered, panicking.

"Aw, what a shame but maybe you could come over and make me some, sometime?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Killian wouldn't like that" I knew killian wouldnt like it but I didnt want to be rude and tell him I wouldn't either.

"Killian doesn't have to know" he whispered and I pressed myself further into the tree as his lips grazed my cheek.

"N-No I'm sorry but I need to go to killian" and with that I pushed by him and into the house.

I rushed up to where Killian told me he would be. The same room as yesterday and knocked gently before a Alpha's voice called for me to enter.

I gently closed the door behind me as Killian smiled. I rushed over and hugged him tightly. His arms around around my waist and I nuzzled my nose into his chest.

"Miss me?" He chuckled and I nodded profusely.

He took me out if the room and down the hall to another room and opened the door. It was a huge library.

"You can spend time in here. I figured you would like it since its quiet" he told me and I nodded again as I walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"I-I made you a steak sandwich" I told him and he grinned, coming to sit beside me he wrapped an arm around my waist and rubbed his nose against my cheek before stilling.

"Noah?, why do you smell like another male?" He asked and I froze.

"I-I bumped into ciaran this morning. I w-wasnt looking where I was going. I'm so-sorry" I whimpered as I shook. I couldn't tell him about Ciaran.

That was his friend. I didn't him mad at him.

"Oh? Ciaran told me he was busy" he mumbled.

"U-um he was heading out a-and that's where I met him" I mumbled as he just hummed and kissed my forehead.

Killian finished his sandwich fairly quick before heading back to Alpha Jax. I just stayed and began looking for a book.

I wanted to know more about vampires, about Eli.

I searched for ages until I came to a small dusty collection of books called vampire ages, all different volumes.

I grabbed the first one and brushed the thick layer of dust off before going and sitting down on the sofa and opened it.

Vampires in the 17th century.

~○~

A N O N Y M O U S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

"Why can't I just go get him now?" He hissed as he paced.

"If you want to get your head ripped off then that's fine by me" I snapped.

"I could have just grabbed him earlier. He was so close and so" he cut off and I grimaced.

"Why do you even like that measly runt anyways" he growled at me.

"He's submissive and obedient not only that but I am gay" he told me.

"He isn't even your mate" I told him.

"You sound like such a hypocrite, Killian is not your mate, yet here you are plotting to get rid of Noah and keep Killian to yourself" he chuckled and I scowled at him.

"At least Killian is strong and doesn't cry all the time" I smirked.

"Good luck trying to get Killian to even like you, Noah will easily bend to my will" he snapped before leaving.

"Oh, Killian will bend to my will, especially with this" I chuckled to myself as I pulled out the thigh that is making this all happen.

~○~

K I L L I A N ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W

"Another one?" I asked Reed, who nodded grimly and I sighed.

Rogues we presume keep showing up dead along our borders, with notes saying I'm coming.

Alpha Jax nor I know who it is or what they want.

This needs to stop, pack members are becoming increasing worried as a number of them are the ones who find the rogues as some get further into our grounds.

I've increased border patrol, especially night ones and I still can't figure it out, some rogues are showing up, slit at the throat and others are still getting checked for what killed them.

I sighed as I looked through the notes we had. They only seem to come in at night and either are dead or die before we find them and the notes? Someone is planning this.

"Killian, you can leave now, it's getting late" I looked at the time, it was eleven o'clock.

I sighed and put everything into the drawers and walked out, unbuttoning the top two buttons and loosening my tie. I walked to the library a hand in my pocket.

I opened the door and smiled as I seen Noah fast asleep with a book on his chest and two more on the small table, walking over I moved the book and hooked my arms under his legs and neck and hoisted him up.

He stirred and opened his eyes, giving me a lazy grin he wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled into my chest, yawning.

I carried him to the car and kept him on my lap as I drove home before carrying him to bed. I changed him into one of my shirts and noticed the two fang marks on his neck making me sigh.

They're gorgeous aren't they Eli mumbled.

I walked to my study, throwing my tie off me and taking my button up off.

No Eli they aren't  I sighed, pouring myself some whiskey.

You're so stuck up Killian, you're lucky I haven't marked him yet Eli hissed.

You're not going to get a chance to mark him I grumbled as I pulled the pills out and got two out, ready to down them I heard his quiet voice.

"K-Killy? What are those?" He asked me and I froze.

He wasn't meant to know about these.

"They're nothing kitten, go back to bed" I muttered as I placed my cup down and turned to him.

"N-No, tell me what those are" He said, folding his arms over his chest and I smirked.

He was learning his place.

I sat down on my chair and patted my thigh. He walked over and stood infront of me and shook his head.

"N-no, just tell me what they are" I raised and brow and sighed.

"They're for Eli, having a possessive wolf and having the beta rank is hard enough to control but Eli is just as bad. He's a vampire, having another side to you that not even I know much about is difficult, especially with you Noah" I told him.

"Vampires are alot different from wolves. I'm sure you know that, they live alone, don't like people in their territory and when it comes to their beloved its alot different, vampires don't get second chance mates and it's a slim chance that you'll have vampires reject their mate only to end up back together" I paused and picked up my glass and downed it.

"Although both Eli and Vixen have the same feelings for you, Eli's will always be stronger and he isn't as primal as Vixen is, Vixen's thought process is to mate and mark you, breed you and have pups, of course he wants to take care of you but those are his instincts, Eli is to mark you and continue to take care of you forever, if he could he would take you and set up in his own territory, and make sure you would never have to lift a finger" I poured myself more whiskey as Noah stayed quiet.

"These pills help keep Eli's bloodlust sated. He should technically be feeding off you everyday but it's down to maybe once or twice a week. They also help keep Vixen and Eli from taking control of me" I finished.

"B-But they wouldnt hurt me?" Noah said.

"No but if I let Vixen or Eli out they would mark you here and now, remember what happened last time Vixen got out?" I told him and his cheeks flushed and he looked off to the side.

"You're weak baby, I hate to say this to you but you're extremely malnourished from your old pack and to handle my mark would take its toll on you and then your heat baby. I wanna mark and mate you when your healthy and ready because I think you can tell me that even though you want my mark you arent ready for me to mate with you" I told him and he nodded.

"And then Eli's mark. That's going to change you alot, and you really won't be able to handle both" I mumbled and pulled him between my legs and kissed his forehead.

"H-How does Eli ma-mark me?" He asked.

"I have two sets of fangs" to which I opened my mouth and showed him the two fangs that began to lower through my gums.

"O-oh, so when Eli feeds he doesnt mark me?" I shook my head.

"No, He doesn't. I would rather you get Vixens mark first and heal because getting a vampire mark is tough, especially since you are a wolf" I mumbled.

"Wolves and vampires are opposites, wolves like company and a pack, vampires like solitude and to be alone, wolves run the day and vampires run the night" I told him and he nodded.

"S-So when can they come out?" He asked softly.

"When I mark you, you'll be strong enough then" I paused as he cast his eyes down and I pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his back and one in his hair.

"Soon baby, really soon" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"Now let's go to bed"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
1.9K 33 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
7.6K 249 20
/Book 2/This is a spin-off of My first book The True alpha one in which I do advise you to read before reading this I hope you enjoy and as always ha...
82.3K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...