Genderbent loud house x Reader

By Black_Knight131

You x the loud house brothers. It's not that hard to understand people More

Notification On The Book
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Author's Note
A/n Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 5?
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Important Questions!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Happy Holidays
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy New year!
Chapter 15
Requests
Chapter 16
Not An Update...
Chapter 17: The Reasons
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Announcement
One Shots Anyone??

Chapter 12

6.5K 150 102
By Black_Knight131

Mail... Yes normally it isn't something the Loud siblings get excited about...

But today was different...

We got a mysterious love letter in the mail... And it shocked poor Linka so much... She called an emergency sibling meeting...

Effectively waking me from my nice mid day nap...

Anyway back to my story

The letter was addressed to 'L. Loud' with a good dozen hearts surrounding it. Loki took the letter and opened it before reading it out loud:

"Dear L. Loud,
Day after day,
I hope and I pine,
I'm too shy to come forward,
But I wish you were mine.
-Signed, your secret admirer."

They instantly started questioning for who it was since it could be to any of them because they each have their own crush (Loki has Bobbi and let's face it. They are couple goals)

Lars, who had been reading a vampire fantasy love book pipped up, scaring the socks off everyone except for me.

"We could send our crush a subtle signal to show that we like them as well"

I decided to join in because... Why not? Sure my crush might not like me back but hey... A girl can try...

The next day we were gathered in the room again telling each other about how our winks (that's the signal we decided to send) for the most part it went pretty well....

Luke rushed in breathless waving a second letter in the air "It's here dudes!" he said wide eyed. Loki grabbed it snd opened it.

A single red rose fell out of it earning a collective gasp from us all...

"Roses are red,
They brighten our town,
Like your sweet smile,
And your hair, which is brown."

The blond Loud siblings whined in disappointment while the brunettes (Lynn, Luke, Lane and Levi) were actually kinda excited...

Luke didn't look too happy though as he played with his fingers" I uhm... Didn't really... Give my crush... The signal..." he trialed slowly

Instantly the blond Brothers stared jumping on their horses and telling him that he was being dumb and that he shouldn't be shy.

I gave them all a glare and then pulled him from the room to mine and linka's room "Luke, listen to me... You are an amazing guy... Sam would be an idiot if he wasn't crazy about you..." he looked down and bit his lip (No. Luke wasn't gay... He's bisexual and still in the closet... I'm the only one that knows...)

I sighed and hugged him "don't be scared okay? I'll give a token to my crush if you give a token to Sam..." I trailed slowly.

He gave a small slow nod and I gave him a warm smile. He was also the only one that knew about my crush on this really cute boy Elliot.

"Thanks sis" he said wrapping me in a hug. I hugged him back and smiled knowing he would have my back.

The next morning Luke and I were on the bus. Sam walked past us and Luke was about to give the blond boy his favorite guitar pick but then Sam's friends crowded him... But Sam sent Luke a smile.

I gave his shoulder a soft squeeze as Elliot got on the bus. Luke gave me a pointed look and I sighed before shaking my head "not now..."

Luke gave me a small smile and gave me a side hug as a sign that it was okay to be shy "Let's just say we gave the tokens to them" I said softly while slipping my puka shell necklace back into my backpack.

The rest of the day went by with us trying (keyword:trying) to give the tokens to the crushes but with no luck.

We had another sibling meeting because Loni found another letter.

This time I read it out loud:

Dear L. Loud

Here's a third letter
'Cause I'm still feeling skittish
I dig your sweet sounds,
And love of all things brittish

It was pretty obvious that the letter was for Luke which made even me excited for him as he stared at me wide eyed.

I think it's time
We put love on the menu
Meet me tonight at Banger's & mosh
The British eatery and Rock venue

The guys dragged Luke out to his room to get him dressed and ready for his date.

Linka and I did not follow, but we did see when they came out.

Luke was dressed in a black shirt with a London flag on it and black jeans. He wore his favorite purple sneakers and his quiff was gelled back and combed neatly.

In all honesty... He looked pretty damn attractive...

"I'll drive!" Loki said dragging everyone out to Vanzilla. It was a good ten minute drive that I used to motivate Luke.

When we got there we found mom and dad there. Dad was wearing his bear skin hat. Luke looked at them before walking closer.

"kids? What are you doing here?" mom asked shocked. Linka told them about the admirers letters...

Mom gave us a sweet smile and dad took her hand "Kids... Back when I was still a crossing gaurd I developed a crush on your father... But I was too shy. So I left him a love letter. We met and fell in love..." she explained smiling.

"We did that every year since on the same day" dad added smiling fondly at Mom. It was so heartwarming and sweet.

Mom looked at Luke apologetically "I'm sorry those letters weren't for you honey..."

Luke shook his head and smiled "It's okay mum. Your story inspired me..." he said smiling at them.

"I think we should take matters into our own hands and leave our crushes" he said seriously and smiled as we all nodded in agreement.

We went home and started writing our letters. I had no clue what to write and dropped my head on the table when I noticed a letter in mom's bag...

I would have just left it but... It had my name on it... I sent a quick look around before taking it...

"Rita and Lynn sr.

Concerning our daughter: (Reader)..."

I bit my lip and slowly slipped my thumb under the seal before opening it.

My heart was beating harshly inside my chest...

I pulled out the letter hidden inside and I felt my heart tighten as tears stung my eyes as I read it all. My heart was breaking slowly as I set the letters down with shaking hands.

I pressed my hands to my eyes as I gave a shaky sob before quickly hiding the letter and envelope and rushing out. I tried to hide my crying though I wasn't doing too well.

I ended up breaking down on the stairs. I was shaking like a leaf from my sobs. I felt arms wrap around me and instantly I was crying into Loki's chest.

He rubbed my back gently and softly. He picked me up gently and carried me to his room "I'm here for you" he said gently swaying back and forth to try and calm my sobbing.

After a while I pulled back and went to shower wordlessly. The next day I was looking like death and not in the mood for school.

Luke dragged me to Sam's locker with him (I promised to help him) and watched as he slipped the note into his locker. Luke and I hid when Sam and his friends came to the locker.

Sam got the letter and smiled as he read it. Luke smiled too and I felt happy for him. When I got to math class I knocked into none other than Elliot. He was tall and had pretty blue eyes and messy black hair with a red streak in his fringe.

"hey (Reader) are you okay?" he asked looking at me with a worried frown as he cupped my cheeks. I gave a small nod and he shook his head before dragging me out of class then out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly. He shot me a smile over his shoulder "Getting Ice cream because you look like you need it" he said sweetly

My heart fluttered slightly as I nodded... Putting the letter out of my mind for now...

I'm gonna be offline for a while because I'm back home and have no Wi-Fi... So please do excuse my absence. I will return with more chapters... Eventually
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 581 20
Childhood best friends, falling in love with each other slowly but surely. saiki k x male!reader
294K 9.7K 14
"You guys would be cute together though." Seven words that changed everything. [boyxboy] (even though this is complete when you pick it up, please le...
100K 1.6K 18
Luna Loud and (Y/N) (L/N) been best friends since preschool and had always been there for each other. What would happen if one caught feelings for on...
69.9K 2.3K 19
Opening up to people can be difficult after being closed off for many years, but you've got to start with someone. For Luke, that someone was the boy...