Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 25: Remember

2.6K 45 1
By ladykika09

Donghae’s POV

I woke up with the sound of my phone alarming right beside where my ear is.  My head feels lighter than it normally should after a drunken night.

I scanned around the quiet place, some members are still lying on the couches and floors, knocked out. It looks like everyone went all out.

“Oh hello, Fishy…” Eunhyuk greeted, coming out of the kitchen with a pink apron on. Seems he’s the only one up.“ How do you feel now?”

“Light headed…” I said, stretching my arms and legs. “And great. I don’t know why”

“Great? That’s weird… Well do you remember anything?”

“No. I had too much drink last night… I’m not sure if I can even…“ As I entered the kitchen I was taken aback to see a petite girl, sitting on the high stool by the kitchen counter.

“Annyeong haseyo” she says.

I scratched the back of my head, as I feel embarrassed for her to see my morning appearance. “Hi Good morning, I’m sorry if you have to see us like this”

Although she said she doesn’t mind, still the place was a complete disaster. I cleaned up a few garbage as I walk, we wouldn’t like her to think we’re this messy. I sat next to her while Eunhyuk stands in front of me, behind the counter, serving me with soup, rice, chicken and vegetable sidings.

“Is there anything wrong, Hae?” Eunhyuk notices my surprise.

“Uhm no! Everything’s great! Thank you, IU” I said, still staring at the meal. “But isn’t it too heavy for breakfast?”

The couple laughed for a while. “What time do you think it is? It’s already lunch time, silly!”

“Lunch time?” I checked the time and it is! No wonder why my phone alarmed, it’s because I have a show I need to catch on watching at noon.

I turned on the TV and tuned in while the two talk on my side.

“I’m really sorry, baby~ You had to come over and make us a meal…”

“It’s okay. Drunk hyukkie was really upset last night when he wanted pancakes and I couldn’t come… I want to make you feel better today instead”

“Awww… I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk feels guiltier for his actions last night. It seems he has called her and had a feud.

“Tsk tsk Troublesome Hyukkie” I said as a side comment while taking a huge bite.

“As if you don’t do stupid things like that when drunk”

“Absolutely not. I have no memory of me doing such things, I am a responsible adult”

“Really?! How confident! Give me your phone” He says taking my phone.

He leaned over to IU as they both checked my phone, I’m pretty sure they’re looking for possible drunk pictures of me on the gallery that will prove me wrong, but like he said, I’m confident.

Took them a while scrolling here and there. I knew they can’t find one.

Suddenly. Eunhyuk laughs loudly.

“What? Did you find a picture really?”

“Aniyo… It was greater than that” He says with a really huge smile. IU was smiling at me apologetically.

Greater than a picture? A realization sparked in my mind, I took the phone from his hands quickly. Oh crap… please no…

[ LOG List ] Last call Dara

“Oh shi--” I slapped my forehead.

“Burn Hae!!!” Eunhyuk laughs. “Where’s your responsible adult now?!”

Wait… Is this true? Did I really call her? Is this why I was feeling good this morning? Is it because I was happy we got to talk? Is it!? 

“Call duration almost an hour, do you remember anything you’ve talked about?”

Obviously no. Out of all drunken nights that I can forget things that I’ve done, it’s last night where I was completely blank.

“What should I do?” I said, starting to panic.

“Call her and ask! Go! Go!” Eunhyuk guides to which I weirdly followed.

What should I say? I wondered while the phone still rings.

“Wait, What if because you were so drunk, you happen to confess to her?”

Oh great. He says what now? Thanks to him I felt more anxious. But What if I really did?

Toooot toooot tooooot

The call was rejected all of a sudden.

Oh crap… 

“I think I did confess…” I glanced at Eunhyuk and begun on jumping in place. Ah ottoeke? “What should I do? Yaa… Hyukkie ah, help me.

He hits my head. “Could you stop? You’re panicking for no reason. Did she say you did?”

“No. But she rejected the call, what else could it mean? Of course she got scared of my confession. Waaa Hyukkie ah help!! waaaaa---- Ack!” He hits me again one more time. “Can you stop hitting me?”

“Can you stop being stupid? You’re over reacting! Calm down! Maybe she’s just busy” He says. “And please my girlfriend is watching, it’s embarrassing to see you like this”

Oh right. I forgot IU is with us. And she’s hearing us talking about Dara and seeing how foolish I am.

I acted calmer and fixed my stance. “I’m sorry IU…”

“It’s okay oppa. I already know about you and Dara unnie anyway”

“You told her?!?!” I asked with a tone higher than my normal speaking voice while glaring at Eunhyuk. Don’t tell me he’s telling people about me and her.

“Aniyo. Oppa. It’s Sanghyun who told me”

Sanghyun? She meant Thunder.

“We were once talking about his protective brother side. And your name came up when I asked if there is someone he is rooting for.”

Did I hear it right? Thunder is rooting for me?

“See? Even the brother’s already rooting for you!!” Eunhyuk pats my shoulder “So now PLEEEAAASSSSE stop being an idiot and do what you have to do. Please…”

I took a deep breath and sighed. I really hate it when he has a point.

[ Dara Dara Balgeum Dara~ Why aren’t you answering your phone? – Donghae ]

[ Ey~ Sorry was at a group’s meeting. Can’t take call. ^^ but what’s up? Are okay now, Fishy 2x!– Dara ]

[ Yea… But… I don’t really remember much of anything – Donghae ]

[ Aigoo… That’s for drinking too much! K k k – Dara ]

[ Like you don’t drink too much? – Donghae ]

[ . . . T _ T hmp. – Dara ]

[ he he peace ^ o ^ - Donghae ]

“Eyshhh…” a voice whispered near my ear.

I realized Eunhyuk was already beside me, reading our conversation with a really wide grin that’s almost seem to extend to his ears.

“What are you doing?” I said.

“What kind of conversation is that? Are you two kids or what?”

“Aish… I can’t focus when you’re like this” I said leaving my seat and started walking away.

“Ya… I’m just joking… Where are you going? Hae… Ya!” He tried to follow me but he was stopped by IU.

“Just leave him alone” I heard her say.

I sat on an empty couch in the living room and started texting. 

[ … Hey, uhm I saw in my log list I called you last night. Did I ever say anything stupid?  - Donghae ]

[ Say anything stupid? No...  But… you surprised me though – Dara ]

Surprised her?

[ What do you mean??? – Donghae ]

[ Kyahhh > < I didn’t know you have that kind of side TT - Dara ]

Is she teasing me or what? What does she mean?

[ Waa. Stop teasing. Tell me, what did I do? What? – Donghae ]

[ Bam ba-bam bam bam bam~ bimil k k k k ^o^ – Dara ]

I can imagine her laughing evilly while texting that. This girl…

Instead of starting to feel frustrated, I actually felt more of relief. ONE IS THANK GOD WE’RE TALKING again. TWO Her replying to me like this increase the chances that I didn’t confess to her. And that I just did other silly stuff.

Bam ba-bam bam bam bam? It’s like from our Superman song. Could it be? I stood up and went over to where the speakers are.

“What are you looking for?” Eunhyuk asks.

I scrolled on the ipod screen, and bingo! Superman was on the recently played list. I tapped on it to play. I sushed Eunhyuk who kept on asking and listened to the song carefully, I know this idea is stupid but i feel like it will help me remember a bit of anything.

I sat on the floor and start reflecting, nothing comes to mind except for some crazy jokes we had, serious conversations about our life… but still none of Dara…

Then the song ended.

“Any luck?”

I shook my head. It’s no use… Aish, I’m really curious.

IU requested for us to play other songs instead to brighten up the room. She leans on the ipod and chooses.

“Ah. This. I haven’t heard this for a while” she smiled and played another song. It was a ballad.

K.Will and Tiffany’s A girl, meets a lover.

The two sings along together, while I just sat there and thinks… The lyrics of the song came to somewhat familiar… I’m starting to feel relaxed listening to it when suddenly…

I sat up straight in realization. Oh my God.

“Saranghae noona…”

* * * *

Dara’s POV

“Saranghae noona…”

Aigooo… Aigoo… Dara, why is that still in your head huh?

I know it’s not for me, and he probably just thought he was talking to the girl he likes. But I don’t know why when I heard it last night I felt a zing. Weird…

But who is that noona though? The entire night I was wondering. Everyone in SNSD and f(x) are younger than him... Actually most female idols are. Is she an actress then? How about the one he got to act with before? Pan da yang??? She’s pretty…. And she’s a noona right?

Until now I’m still thinking about it. Why, Dara, Why? Why am I so curious?

I checked my phone and he still hasn’t replied yet. Guess he really forgot things and may be freaking out now. The guy’s already down lately and yet I still scared him and gave him stomething to worry. ‘I didn’t know you have that kind of side’…

But I was only being honest, he did surprise me that night with his cheesiness and his Superman singing. And now that I remember it again, I can’t help not to break a smile and chuckle.

“You look happy today, why?” Taeyang asks.

“I’m always happy…” I replied.

“This time it’s different. Why? Did something happen? Are you and GD doing well together again?”

“Huh? How can you say that? He’s already with Kiko, remember?” I said with my brows furrowed.

“Because he’s the only one can make you smile like that. Unless… You’re seeing someone new?” Taeyang ask. “Who is it? Tell me… Tell me…?”

“Why is everyone being really nosy lately?”

“Because there won’t be a smoke if there’s no fire” he says with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and thanked God to see Bommie’s already done gussying up. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yep. We’re going shopping”

“Just the two of you? Did you already tell CL?”

“CL already went out for a photoshoot, but I already texted her and she said yes" Bommie says, showing the guys CL's text. 

“Fine. Fine" They sighed. "Make sure, it’s just shopping, OK”

OK! We assured.

Although they were just telling us a reminder, it kinda feels that they don't trust us though. Are we really that suspicious of schemes?

But they didn't need to worry at all, today we're really just shopping. 

Bommie just wanted to buy new dresses while I want a new hat. Store by store we visited, and tried out several stuffs.

In one store.

“Dara ssi, Bommie ya!” one called out. Both Bommie and I turned and saw this familiar face that we haven’t seen for a while. Gummy’s manager. “waaa Long time no see!”

“Ahhh unnie!!!” We greeted back. “How are you!? Are you here to shop too?”

“Oh not really I’m just buying some party stuffs for tonight. You know we’re throwing a surprise party for gummy tonight…” She says, all kindly and sweet. Then she had an idea. “You know what, you guys should come.”

“Isn’t that just for Cjes family only?” I said

“It’s okay. Besides I’ll bring you there as surprised gifts for her, she always tell me how much she misses you guys”

“Aww I miss unnie too!” Bommie wailed. “Darong let’s go!”

“Huh? Aniyo. We can’t” They asked why and of course I told them about the situation, that Bommie seemed to forget about.

“Ah that’s okay. Jaejoong’s in Japan afterall. As far as I know he won’t be back until next week… so..”

“Then it’s perfect!” Bommie exclaimed! “Come on Darong! Just this time I really want to see Gummy unnie.. Even only for a few sec.”

Bommie kept on insisting, that later I wasn’t able to refuse. Is there anything else I can do?

The two were overjoyed, and preceded to their purchase so we can leave now and head over to the place.

I stayed standing there and watch them.

Although manager unnie already says Jaejoong won’t be there, I still don’t feel comfortable with the whole idea.

“Is something the matter?” manager unnie asks.

“Ah.. aniyo.. I'm okay...” I forced a smile.

“Then Let’s go!!!” she holds my hand and drags me away. "To CJES!"

"To Cjes!!!"

Huk. This is definitely a bad idea right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 8.4K 31
When the red string of fate malfunctioned, Dara ended up being physically tied to the most stoic person in the planet. The string does not stretch an...
71.9K 2.1K 31
Dara is a 33 year old corporate officer of the top TV Station in the country. She have everything any career woman dreamed to have. Except a lovelife...
151K 4.1K 66
Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with the help of her best friend. Jiyong is a...
36K 1.5K 33
Identical twins, Sandie and Darie, had been separated from the start of their parent's divorce and grew apart as different as any twins can be. Dari...