KPOP ONESHOTS

By jehyemfh

๐™†๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ #1 ranked nct116 #1 ranked nctships #2 ranked nctshi... More

[ Welcome ]
Pretty Boy x Nomin
Sadness x Nomin
Unable x Nomin
Why x Nomin
Remember Me x Chensung
Why him x Nomin
Baby x Nomin
Cold x Nomin
T A G G E D
Hold me x Nomin
Anything For You x Nomin
x POLL x
Doll x Nomin
Stargazing With You x Luwoo
Music and You x Nomin
Accidents Happen x Nomin
Anxiety x Nomin
Nct x Crack
Scars x Jaeyong
Concert x Jaeyong
The Boy Next Door x Nomin
11:11 x Nomin
Stars x Nomin
Sick x Nomin
Strawberry and Cigarettes x Luwoo
Cuddles x Markhyuck
Tag
Accident x Markhyuck
Touch x Markhyuck
Im sorry x Jaeyong
Pewdiepie - T a g g e d
Patience x Nomin
Christmas x Nomin
Broken x Markhyuck
Runaways x NCT DREAM
Hawaii u x NCT
Love x Jaeyong
Love Part 2
Crossdressing x Jaeyong
Nightmares x Nomin
Tell Me x Renkun
Reason x Nomin
I Love You x Jaeyong
Pirate King x Woosan
It Just Happened x Woosan
โ€ผ๏ธ Tagged โ€ผ๏ธ
Royalty x Woosan
๐ŸŒˆ Tagged ๐ŸŒˆ
Taggie tag tag
Lonley Nights x Jaeyong
T A G G E D
Save Me x Nomin
Jaeyong x Water
Yunhwa x Protective
His x Woosan
Killer x Woosan
Slutty Secretary x Chanlix
Cuddles x Taekook
Tagged (2)
Mornings x Woosan
First Time x Chanlix
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Fallen x Nomin
Soulmates [nomin]
Soulmates [part 2]
Bad Boy [Jaeyong]
Dominance [markhyuck]
Jealousy [nomin]
Bad Boy [part 2]
Pleasure [markhyuck]
x Tagged x
Affection [nomin]
๐Ÿ‘ฝ Tagged ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Promised [markhyuck]
Tagged ((:
Guilty [markhyuck]
Gigil [nomin]
Prince and the Tramp [Jaeyong]
Prince and the Tramp [2]
ice angel [nomin]
Given [nomin]
There for you [nomin]
Tagged :))
Tough love [Changlix]
Mission [nomin]
Check [Nomin]
Midnight Studies [nomin]

Christmas Special [nomin]

1.4K 64 8
By jehyemfh

Merry Christmas everyone

.

.

JENO woke up to the sounds of pans in the kitchen, and inhaled to smell sweet scents. He groans as he moves around on his stomach, and rolls over feeling a slight soreness in his lower back. Last night was amazing, as Jaemin took him out on a date. They went shopping, the kissed behind buildings and in front of lights and fireworks. They also went to walk around the Han River together, hand in hand as they sighted the lights around them. It was almost too romantic for Jeno, but he enjoyed every second of it.

Later that night, it was vivid as it went so slow he embraced it in real time. How Jaemin laid him down so gently, and his hands ran up and down his body. It was heavenly, and Jeno felt like he was being taken on the clouds with that look in Jaemins eyes. Slowly sitting up, the sunlight in the room caught his eye and he squinted. The curtains were pulled back from the window, and the sun was painting his skin golden. Jeno ran his hands through his bed head, and got out of bed. Walking to the bathroom, he felt soreness every time he put pressure on legs. He wanted to regret it and curse at it, but his body refused as he smelled such a nice scented smell. He couldn't wait to eat whatever Jaemin was cooking.

He then widened his eyes, and realized what day it was. It was Christmas, and he had forgotten all about it. He quickly brushed his teeth and left his hair to fix itself as he rushed out to the bathroom and into his and Jaemins room again. He got down on his knees beside the bed, and grabbed the neatly wrapped box with red wrapping underneath it. It had a white bow on the top, and was wrapped perfectly according to Jeno. He bit his bottom lip in excitement as he planned to give this gift to Jaemin since the beginning of this week.

Getting back up onto his feet, he rushes out of the room, but slows down as he peeks around the corner to the kitchen. His eyes catch Jaemin putting pancakes on two plates, and dressed very, very formally. He was wearing a maroon button up with black pants. Jeno raises an eyebrow as he sees such a dress up, but shrugs it off as he sneaks his way into the kitchen.

He then waits for the right moment to give Jaemin a back hug, and after Jaemin sets down the maple syrup, he goes for it. It makes Jaemin jump at the contact.

"Your finally awake." Jaemin jokes as Jeno let's go, and he turns around to face his lover.

"Shush, here!" Jeno exclaims, and holds up the present he got for Jaemin.

Jaemin widens his eyes as he sees the present, and takes it from Jeno.

"When did you get this?" Jaemin asks, as he was with Jeno since the beginning of this week.

"Secret. Now open it!" Jeno begs, as he is dying to see Jaemins reaction from his present.

Jaemin opens it, almost painfully slowly, and Jeno watches with excitement. Jaemin gets a black box underneath that one, and opens it carefully. His mouth drops in awe, just as Jeno hoped it would.

"Baby, you didn't." Jaemin whispers in disbelief, staring at the present before him.

It was a silver watch, that had diamonds surrounding the middle to present time. He took it out, and it glimmered in the present of sunlight. It glared off other glass and made colors of pigment. The diamonds were surely real.

"I did. Do you like it?" Jeno smiles softly as he sees Jaemin inspecting the watch.

"Like it? I love it." Jaemin reassures, and a smile crawls onto his face as he looks up to meet Jenos eyes. "Come here love." Jaemin gestures for a hug as he holds the watch in his hand.

Jeno greatly accepts the hug, holding Jaemin tight as his neck as Jaemin hold him close by his waist. Jeno then pulls away and looks at the watch.

"Let me put it on." Jeno suggest, and Jaemin let's him as he hands over the expensive watch.

Jeno puts it on, proudly as he spent his savings on such a gift. He worked packed hours, full time just to get this present for Jaemin. He felt accomplished as he made Jaemin happy. Whatever made Jaemin happy, made him happy. He knew Jaemin would like the gift as not long ago he and Jaemin were looking for matching rings. Jaemin spotted the watch, and stared at it deeply. This didn't pass by Jeno, not a single look. Jeno knew what Jaemin wanted, and new Christmas was coming up, so he put 1 and 1 together. Then bam! Jaemins Christmas gift.

"How'd you know?" Jaemin asks, examining the watch placed around his wrist.

"I saw you looking at it during when we got our rings. I had to get if for you." Jeno explains, and Jaemin gives out a breathy laugh.

"You seem to always surprise me." Jaemin says with a smile.

"I know, but I'm also curious. Why so dressed up?" Jeno inquires as he runs his hands along Jaemins collar, still in Jaemins hold.

"That's a surprise," Jaemin whispers cheekily. "You need to get ready. Go put on the suit I bought you after breakfast." Jaemin says.

"Ok." Jeno says, giddiness toned in his voice.

Jaemin was planning to take him somewhere, again. It seemed they've gone to every place in South Korea though, Jeno was thinking where else they could go.

"Eat up doll." Jaemin says, as takes a bite out of his pancake.

Jeno follows along and eats a bite, almost moaning as it's so good. He eats the rest in a blur, excited to get dressed and go out. In a second, he places his empty plate in the sink, gives Jaemin a peck on the cheek in thanks for the meal, and fly's up stairs to get ready.

Getting to his room he throws off all his clothes, except his underwear, and digs in his closet as he pulls out a black button up with black skinny jeans. He fails to notice half of his closet gone. He put it on quickly, and stumbles around with one leg in the pants to find his belt. Once he's found it, he finished getting dressed and rushes to the bathroom. He puts on what he needs, including deodorant and cologne. He adds makeup, and rings, and his necklace that Jaemin got him a few months ago for Valentine's Day. It was still shining as Jeno only wore it on special occasions to keep it up to date.

He decides not to click his dark hair back, but split it and make it up with the bangs. Jeno then puts on some gloss, a new found liking of his, and grabs his coat as he rushes downstairs to see Jaemin waiting by the door. Jaemin sees him, and whistles the classic tone.

"Looking mighty fine there baby." Jaemin says, his tongue coming out to moisturize his lips. "I might not let you out of the house." Jaemins eyes fell half way closed as he looked Jeno up and down.

Jeno smirked, but couldn't help let a light tint of reed run across his cheeks. He moves his hips as he makes his way over to where Jaemin was standing, which was against the door wall. Jaemin follows his every movement with his eyes, and has a small smirk on his lips. Jeno gets close, and collides their chest, leaning close to the others face.

"Then I should wear this more often." Jeno whispers.

Jaemin stares down at the gloss on Jenos lips, and bites his own.

"We're gonna be late, very late, if you don't let me open the door." Jaemin threatens cockily.

Jeno smirks knowingly as he opens the door and let's himself out. Jaemin eyes trail down below Jenos waist line, and locks the door in a hurry to catch up with his fine looking boyfriend. Getting in the car, Jaemin is resentful to look away from the curves following his lovers sides, but nonetheless he must drive to get to their destination.

Jeno is excited, putting his coat down next to him. He gives a shiver, down from the harsh cold, and some from the giddiness in his heart being contained. Seeing the buildings and scenery outside, he recognizes all of it for a moment. That is, until Jaemin pulled up to a unknown building. The building was a nice one, as it's architecture was designed with thought. It was a one story, but it was eye catching as it's outside had water fountains with lions in the doorway. Jeno looked at everything he could possibly take in getting out of the car, then felt Jaemins hand slide into his. Pulling his curious boyfriend along, Jaemin had a very big surprise for Jeno inside.

Jeno would never guess it.

He's planned this since their last date, getting everything ready to be perfect for Jeno. And at the right moment, and the right time, he would do the impossible it seemed like. He had fears, of course, but for Jeno, he'd be brave.

After all, after this night, they'd be sworn to love by the promises of his answer.

"Jaemin, this is magnificent." Jeno says in awe as they enter the building. His eyes shining as their widened, looking around at the expensive things.

Such as two large chandeliers, an aquarium holding many sorts of fish, and golden pillars that glimmered in the sun let in by the large windows with heavy looking curtains. Jeno never felt so special, being brought to such an expensive place.

"This is all for you doll." Jaemin whispers, and they walk up to the attendant up front.

"Hello, did you have a reservation?" The woman with blonde locks, and a cake face asks with a smile.

"Yes, under Na Jaemin." Jaemin says professionally.

"Ah yes, the double sweet with 5 nights. Your assistant will be over there." The woman says, and gestures towards the man waiting patiently in a silver uniform.

Jeno widens his eyes as he realizes what the woman just said, and looks at Jaemin.

"5 nights? I didn't bring any clothes." Jeno whispers.

"I know, I brought them for you. Told you it was a surprise." Jaemin says proudly, his plan worked.

Jeno is flustered as he failed to see such a plan worked out, how sneaky Jaemin was never failed to take back Jeno.

"Follow me please." The elder man says lowly, and walks as the couple follows him up a grand staircase and down a dimmed hall.

Jeno notices barely anybody was here, actually, nobody was here. Jeno raises an eyebrow as he leans in to Jaemin.

"There's nobody here." Jeno whispers.

"I know, I reserved the entire place love." Jaemin whispers back, and Jenos mouth drops which makes Jaemin give a silent laugh.

Suddenly, the assistant stops and turns around as he opens a large door, revealing a grand room. "Here is your room, and enjoy your stay." He says as he bows.

The couple goes in, and Jeno is in great awe as he sees the room. The bed was huge, there was balcony in front of it, a large tv, a sweet cart full of goodies, a mirror, a tiny fridge and more. It was almost too much as he took it all in.

"Enjoying this so far?" Jaemin asks seeing Jenos expression.

"A little too much." Jeno admits, and Jaemin let's out a smile as he hugs Jeno from behind.

"I'm glad, because we get 5 days here. Just us." Jaemin whispers, giving a small kiss onto Jenos neck.

"I can't wait."

Those 5 days were complete heaven. The first day, they went to dinner at the grand dinner, which had such good food Jeno almost ate too much. He'll never forget that tasty dessert. They also went to the arcade room which they spent too much there. The second day was a spa day, and Jeno loved every single moment as he was pampered. How much more spoiled would he be after such a week? Jeno thought. On the third day, they spent their day solving room puzzles the hotel had to offer, which was escape rooms and solving mystery's. They had a blast telling each other what to do and what not to do. The fourth day, they went and got a tour of the animal life, and got to feed them. They also went down to aquarium, and got to swim with some of the sting rays. After that, it was a night of champagne, movies and cuddling.

The fifth day felt like it came too fast, especially for Jaemin. However, he was ready, as he mentally prepared himself this whole week to asks the question. It was the afternoon, and they spent their last day together in bed, telling one another cheesy things. Jeno was on the balcony, as Jaemin told him to wait there while he went to fetch something. He got the something, and stuck it in the pocket of his joggers.

They were waiting for the lights to come on, as the early New Years Day came. Fireworks would go off, and the starts were said to be brighter tonight, not that anyone believed it. Jaemin was waiting for the right time as he smothered Jeno with love before the start of the night.

As night fell, they both had drank some wine and the lights one by one lit up the city. Jeno watched in awe as the city came to life, Jaemin staring at him smiling softly.

This was the moment he had been waiting for it seemed his whole life.

"Jeno," Jaemin catches Jenos attention, and Jeno turns towards him to listen. "I've loved you since the day I met you it seems like. It sounds cheesy but it true, and every since then all I wanted to give you was happiness. That was until you gave me happiness, and then I realized I wanted to stay with you forever." Jaemin whispers.

"Jaemin..." Jeno gets an unknown feeling in his stomach, watching a hand go behind Jaemins back.

"I wanted to make this as special as possible, for you. So here and now, I just have to ask Jeno." Jaemin says with a small smile, and gets down on one knee.

Jenos eyes widen, and a hand goes to his mouth a Jaemin brings up a ring holder. Opening it, a diamond ring sits there, shining in all its glory as it reflects the lights.

"Will you marry me?"

Jeno is frozen in shock for a moment, but quickly snaps out of it as he blinks away tears. He nods his head, not once or twice, but many times as he couldn't seem to get a word out. Jaemin notices and smiles in all his might as he takes the ring out and puts it on his lovers ring finger. They don't waste a second embracing each other in one another's arms, tightly.

A light is shot up to the air in that second, and they pull away to connect their lips in a promised kiss. That light lets out a boom as it explodes with colors in the sky.

Jeno knew now, what real heaven felt like. What life truly felt like, and oh lord help him, it was amazing.

.

.

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 6
๐ŸŒธlittle space oneshots!๐ŸŒธ will include: (mostly) ateez nct others: the boyz stray kids txt enhypen
621K 18.8K 63
โœŽ nct ! โ˜ - a collection of short nct oneshots. started โ†  2018.26.08 ended โ†  2019.19.08
31.5K 1.6K 30
"Dear Diary, why does Lee Jeno have to be so fucking cute?" "Dear Diary, I'm in belief that Jaemin hates me." - Na Jaemin writes his feelings in a di...
598K 21.9K 45
"o shit ur not johnny" "wow way to state the obvious" โ‡” j.j.h. of nct โ‡” started 5/27/17 finished 7/01/19 RANKINGS 08/18/18 #21 in messenger 11/18/18...