Kalopsia [chaelisa]✔

By Vonnyhony

Kalopsia [ka.lop.se.a] (n.) The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are. ~The younger gi... More

before the wild ride~0
Unpredicted Help~1
Disappointed~2
He Was Right~3
Feeling Better?~4
Don't Do This Shit!~5 [unedited]
She Hated It~6 [unedited]
Cherry Flavored Vodka~7 [M] [unedited]
All They Could Give~8 [unedited]
"Gorgeous as always"~9 [unedited]
Life Was Good~10 [unedited]
But He Wasn't~11 [unedited]
So Sweet ~12 [unedited]
We Are Here For You~13 [unedited]
You Look H-Great ~14 [unedited]
He Likes You ~15 [unedited]
Rage ~16 [unedited]
I Am Qualified Enough~17 [unedited]
She Is... Hot~18 [unedited]
You Make Me Happy Too~19 [unedited]
I've Had A Crush On You~20 [unedited]
Her Lips~21 [unedited]
Pregnant~22 [unedited]
Pity For The Child~23 [M] [unedited]
Luna~24 [unedited]
Be My Prince~25 [unedited]
Cheating On Me ~26 [unedited]
Bundle Of Joy~27 [unedited]
Jealous Of Jennie~28 [unedited]
Where Is Jisoo?~29 [unedited]
Kalopsia~30 [unedited]
Ashamed~31 [unedited]
Stayed Secrets~32 [unedited]
Merely Existing~33 [unedited]
I See A Ship!~34 [unedited]
Honey Filled Words~35 [unedited]
Callot?~36 [unedited]
Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]
Crying~38 [unedited]
I Want To Die~39 [unedited]
Good Girl~40 [M] [unedited]
I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]
Please Go Away~42 [unedited]
Because You Lie~44 [unedited]
I'm Sorry Appa~45 [unedited]
The Richest Family~46 [unedited]
I Cook, I Clean~47 [unedited]
I Love You~48 [unedited]
So Romantic...~49 [M] [unedited]
She Could Have Helped~50 [unedited]
Rainbow~51 [unedited]
Epilogue [unedited]
New Chaelisa Story

You Love Me~43 [unedited]

1.9K 79 74
By Vonnyhony

Rosé was silently crying in her room. She threw her phone towards the edge of her bed and grabbed the stuffed animal Lisa had gifted her the one time that she came from the fair.

She felt so hurt.

Why did Lisa ignore all her texts but had the audacity to do this?

"Chae?" Her mothers voice carefully asked through her daughter's door.

When there was no response she slipped inside and immediately went over to comfort her sad daughter.

"What's wrong sweetheart? You have been sulking around all week? You know that you can talk to us, to me, right?" She sighed and rubbed small circles on her daughter's back.

Chaeyoung nodded and grew nervous. Could she tell her mother?

"Mom..?"She whispered hesitantly and looked up. "Please don't hate me... Please don't..." She whispered. Miss Park placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled gently. "I won't sweetheart. Nothing could make me hate the daughter that I love so much."

Chaeyoung shakily released a breath.

"I'm gay mom... I... I like girls... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry mom..." She started crying again and the woman pulled her daughter close to her "Did you feel bad because you were scared of telling me that?" She mumbled and Rosé nodded before shaking her head.

"I love you darling. The fact that you like women and not men is alright. I am not mad or disappointed in you. Thank you for trusting me enough sweetheart. But what else is bothering you?"

Rosé felt relieved and felt a bit better after she heard her mothers words. She sat up and sighed.

"It's a lot mom..."

"I have time sweetheart. I will just call to reschedule my meeting. Work is important but if my daughter needs me that is a bigger priority. I will be back soon."

She got up and walked out of her daughters room towards her room so she could phone her work.

Rosé quickly went to her bathroom and washed her face.

She was lucky with an amazing mother like hers. She loved her parents to death.

"Rosé?"

***

"I think she will have her reasons sweetie..." Miss Park smiled sadly and tilted her head while looking at her daughter. "But she... She hasn't been responding to anything I've send, any of the girls have send, but she can hang out with this random girl? They were hugging... They where hugging mom and they went out for lunch, I can't even get a simple text back from my girlfriend... I just don't understand it mom" She mumbled.

"That does suck yeah. I get that you feel upset. I even feel a bit upset by hearing all of this. But just try to wait. She will have to give you a damned good explanation, but maybe she has. It's something difficult Chae..." Miss Park tried to explain. Her daughter nodded sadly. "That's true..."

"I just still can't believe that he hit her mom... That he... He could be such a monster. You should have seen her mom... She passed out because of the pain... It was horrible... Seeing her like that hurt even more than her ignoring me is hurting me right now..."

Her mother sighed and nodded. "I get it... I still don't understand how parents can do that to their kids... It's unbelievable..." She shook her head and got up. "What do you think of going to the mall? Having a bit of... shopping therapy? I saw that Armani came out with a new clothing line..."

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged her mother tightly.

"Thank you mommy... I love you so much..."

"I love you too sweetheart."

Rosé was quick to put on better clothes and put her hair in a ponytail. She realized that she had to get out of the house again before she started lacking some kind of vitamin.

Soon the two found themselves in Mecenatpolis, one of Seouls rather big malls. They walked around, bought clothes, ate snacks and enjoyed their time together.

A few hours later they tiredly sat down at a food court. A boot away of them a group of girls was sitting talking about certain things. They didn't pay too much attention to them until they heard the place quite down a bit and they heard some gasps.

"Oh my god it really is her!" A girl almost whisper yelled and they heard a few squeals and rustles coming from besides them.

"God she looks even hotter! I can't believe that she dyed her hair a brown orangy color!" They squealed again.

Miss Park shifted to the side a bit so she could see who it was and raised her eyebrows after a few seconds.

"Darling I think you would maybe like to see this."

Rosé turned her head and gasped when she saw who it was. It was Lisa, with a completely different hairstyle, and the same girl from the pictures.

What was she doing here? And who was the mystery girl? Why would she be here?

"Is it her new girlfriend?" She heard someone whisper, anger starting to rise up in her.

"Nah I don't think so I still think that she is playing with that Chaeyoung girl. You know? The one she went traveling with?"

"I'm so jealous of that girl. Imagine being with someone as rich as Lisa. Sugar daddy material at it's finest."

"Oh my god I know right. I would let her spend so much money on me. I mean she has it all, i don't think she'd mind."

"Chaeyoung is rich too. Here, look."

It was silent for a few seconds before Rosé heard a sigh. "It's not fair man. All those spoiled rich brats with their perfect life. I want to be them too."

Miss Park watched how her daughter rolled her eyes and continued to eat her burger in silence.

"Would you like to get out of here?" The woman asked making Chaeyoung shake her head.

"I want to know why Lisa is here with this girl and how she will act with her." She mumbled, her insecurities taking over.

What if Lisa was cheating on her? That would explain for her not visiting her even though she apparently seemed to be a bit better.

The thought only made her lose her whole appetite.

"Lisaaa!" Rosé heard the girl whine as she pulled her with her. She sounded annoying.

Lisa stumbled past the table of her girlfriend and her mom, but didn't notice them.

"I still can't believe how you can eat two entire hamburgers and not get fat Jill." Lisa chuckled in English as she watched the girl start with her first hamburger.

"You do as if you get fat. Now start eating the food I bought for you you stick." the girl replied in English.

Lisa rolled her eyes and started to slowly eat her hamburger. "I can't help it that I was sick for the past week and barely ate because I threw everything up." "Ew don't talk about that I'm eating you moron."

Lisa grinned and stole a fry from the girl's plate. "Lisa!" She exclaimed making her laugh. "What? You said that I should eat."

"You're so a pain in the ass you know Lisa. I don't know how I survive with you by my side."

"I know how you do. You love me."

Both girls looked up when they heard someone choke and cough but continued with their conversation in English.

"You're right... I don't understand how I still love you. I mean after all these years..."

Lisa glanced up from her burger when she saw a flash of two people walking away. She moved her focus back to Jill and smirked.

"It's hard not to love me."

Jill chuckled and shook her head. "So full of yourself miss Manoban... unbelievable"

'Yeah yeah whatever. How is your dad doing?" Lisa inquired and took a sip from her drink.

"He is doing great! He is settling down with his new girl. I think they are getting married soon actually. I really like her." Jill grinned and showed her a picture. "Oh she seems nice."

"She is! She really knows her fashion taste... And she is so beautiful..."

"Ew don't crush on your dad's future wife! That's disgusting!" Lisa fake gagged.

"You would want her too if you were in my position." Jill smirked and licked her lips.

"How old is she?" Lisa asked and raised her right eyebrow.

"Thirty one."

"She could be your mom! You fourteen year old pervert." Lisa exclaimed and ditched a fry that came flying towards her head.

"But she isn't. Plus, I turn fifteen in two months and you know that I mean, I can always try. Maybe she won't be able to resist my cute face and pretty tits and ass." She wiggled her eyebrows and groped her breasts through her shirt.

"Jesus Jill we are in public." Lisa shook her head and moved some of her freshly dyed hair back. This girl was unbelievable.

"So? Nobody knows who I am." She grinned and stuffed her last fries in her mouth "Plus, that wasn't what you said when we did it."

Lisa chocked on her drink and some of the liquid gushed out of her nose. She flushed red from embarrassment and quickly grabbed a pile of tissues to clean herself up. She tried to ignore the burning that it caused.

"Damn... I even have the ability to make you gush out liquid without doing anything." Jill smirked and quickly snapped a picture of the girl.

Lisa send her a middle finger and shook her head. The girl was awful.

***

"But I want to see you again tomorrow Lisaaa!" She whined and clung even tighter onto the older girl. Lisa kissed the top of her head, "I'm sorry I can't... Maybe tomorrow evening but during the day it won't be possible..." "You will visit your girlfriend, won't you?" Jill pouted.

Lisa nodded and bit her lip "I will... I need to. And if not tomorrow night I promise you you will have me for yourself the whole day after tomorrow alright?"

"Alright Lis..."

"Do you want me to drop you off at your hotel room?" She questioned after a while. The younger girl nodded rapidly, "Yes please. It's quite lonely there."

"I still can't believe that your father trusted you when he send you here for two weeks, on your own." Lisa chuckled as she got into her car and Jill slid into the drivers seat.

"I don't know either. Maybe because he wanted to piss of my mom too. She hates it when I travel. So he allows me to travel as far and wherever I want to as much as possible." She grinned and admired the streets that they drove through.

"Seoul is so pretty... I sometimes think that I like it more than Rome. I mean it wouldn't really make a difference where I lived, right? I can't speak Italian nor Korean for shit."

"You should start learning Italian Jill. I know you don't like it there but you live there now. You need to make friends and all."

A scoff came out of the girls lips and she crossed her arms "I won't. I go to an international school. I speak English there. Plus, I don't need friends. I don't really do friends. You and this dude from Miami are my only friends."

"I said that too you know. And look at me now. I have five amazing friends here and one of them also happens to be my girlfriend... I don't deserve them. But I have them. And trust me. They make your life a lot better..."

"Nah fuck that Lis. I will stay with my... lets call them... buddies?"

"You are fourteen Jill... You should be like... playing around with dolls or something." Lisa sighed and shook her head.

"You're only seventeen Lisa. Don't act like you're a grown woman or something." She scoffed.

And she was right. Lisa often forgot that she herself was a teen.

"Ah just shut up you little girl." She smirked as she received a smack from the girl.

"Still as kinky as I remember."

***

Lisa groaned as she landed on the floor next to the hotel bed. She was a bit disoriented for a bit until she recalled the events of last night. She had dropped Jill of but the girl and begged her to stay. They ended up spending the night taking shots and watching a crappy series that was about a girl who fell in love with this guy but she was the nerdy and he the bully. Really cliché and bad but they enjoyed it.

"Lisa come cuddle some more." The teen pouted making the older girl chuckle. She grabbed a shirt of her friend and a jeans before she slid them on over her underwear.

"I still can't believe that a fourteen year old girl her breasts are practically triple my size." She muttered erupting laughter from her friend.

"Don't worry Lis. Your small titties are nice too. I appreciate all sizes."

"When I get back from my girlfriends I will bring some holy water from her house to cleanse your mouth for you."

After she touched herself up a bit she walked over to her friend, who was still in bed, and kissed her cheek.

"I will text you later hun. Wish me luck."

"Good luck Lisa. If you guys are still together after you went to her, I would love to meet her! If you aren't... I'm here for some heartbreak sex" She winked but yelped when she received a smack to her side.

"Shut the fuck up Jill."

She grabbed her bag and car keys and blew her friend a kiss. "Love you, you horny little freak."

"I love you too... daddy." She winked.

Soon enough the first thing Lisa could get her hands on, which happened to be an apple, hit her friends frame.

Lisa quickly drove off and made her way to her girlfriends house. She felt a knot from in her stomach and sighed.

She shouldn't have ignored her girlfriend for over a week. What was she thinking"?

"Right, you weren't" She mumbled to herself and sighed.

She had really fucked up.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Soooooooo Rosé heard a bit of Lisa and her friend's conversation with her mother....

Um. Goodluck Lisa.

What did you guys get for christmas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 817 49
Random stuff going on, just pick on what you like. Mostly Jensoo Chaelisa though. This book has been with me through seven different crushes for the...
65.7K 875 18
[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head and sometimes tentacles. These creature w...
27K 1.9K 18
Chaeyoung never once felt happy living a princess' life. Given everything she's ever going to need, somehow, she feels like the pieces of her life ar...
34.3K 1.7K 29
Kim Jisoo, afraid of blood. But her parents wish to make her a doctor and get her married to a girl she has never met. Will she be able to fulfill h...