Spartans never die (Freezing...

By TheRealAlucard

Honestly yes I know there's a bunch of these out there but I wanna try one so don't hate me lol {THIS WILL AL... More

Prologue

Feet First!

490 4 1
By TheRealAlucard

"Well shit." Romeo deadpanned before walking out the bay with the odsts. "Call us when you need something. I'm going to take a nap." Came the voice of Buck as the door shut behind the odsts.

"Is there anyway to send us back." Miranda asked the A.I who hummed. "Since the hyper drive is fried. It will take a few months for us to fix it to make the correct jump back home. If we try again by opening another gate to a black hole. We will not survive." Cortana replied to the commander who rubbed her temples in annoyance. 'Great. I'm alive for a day and I'm in another dimension.' She thought to herself as she tried to soothe her headache.

"What do you want us to do sir." Chief asked the commander and Cutter who stayed silent for a few seconds before the commander spoke. "Anders, can you tell us anything about this earth right now?" Cutter asked his scientist who began to type furiously on the holopad. After a few seconds, she displayed a hologram of a giant, white metal humanoid object the size of a scarab. "What am I looking at here." Cutter asked to Anders who sighed.

"This, is what the inhabitants of this earth call Nova. They came from another dimension and started to wreak havoc on this earth. To answer this, the worlds military, known as Chevalier, created the pandora project. Similar to the spartan II project but no where near as accurate. Most women who apply to be pandora are between eighteen and nineteen years old. The men are their supporter, casting some blue field known as a freezing field." She replied, making Cutter nod.

"I have taken the liberty to scan the other sides of the earth. From my calculations, they attend a specula school to hone their abilities. All created by a meddler named Gengo Aoi." Defensive spoke as he pulled a hologram of said doctor. "Is their anything we must know about this chevalier." Miranda asked the group who nodded. "They are shady, really shady. Think of ONI." Anders said wth venom in her voice, remembering the corrupt group who only had their best interests in heart.

"Great. Just what we needed." Johnson deadpanned as he took a cigar out his pouch and began to lit it up. "Sir! I have multiple hostile coming in. Definitely not covenant!" A technician yelled to Miranda and Cutter who narrowed their eyes. "Give me a visual." She demanded, an image on the holo table pulling up and seeing the battle. The destruction looked around to be a school, bodies littered the area of both young men and women and the sight of crystallized humanoid woman were running amok in the school. "What am I looking at here Defensive." Cutter asked the forerunner A.I who hummed. "From what I was able to gather on such short notice, those woman are originally these pandora but gone under harsh mutation. It is similar to the flood but can be reversed." He replied as Cortana and Serina appeared. "Can we stop it?" Miranda asked with hope in her voice as she felt sorry for the girls. "I believe so. We need to rip those power cores out their body and they should return to normal." He finished as he floated back, the room now returning to silence.

"Sir. Ma'am. It is your call." Johnson said to his commanding officers who were in deep thought. On one hand, if they don't go in and interfere, they could watch knowing they sent more young people to their deaths. However, if this Chevalier organization was like ONI. They cannot be trusted at all. Sighing, Miranda and Cutter made up their minds. "Cortana, what can harm this thing." He asked the A.I who opened her own holopad. "Plasma, the spartan laser and some of our bullets. Our bullets are a lot denser than the ones here but plasma and the spartan laser will seal devastating amounts of damage. Of course, there is always the MAC cannon, EMP cannon, Carpet bomb and Cryp bomb that will easily take the Nova out." Cortana replies to the duo who shook their head.

"We can't use the cannon unless we want to create a fifty mile crater. Defensive and Serina. I want you to encrypt of cyber and mainframe to the best of your ability, anything that it will make it near impossible for Chevalier to get into our files. Anders, I want you and Cortana to assist the Spartans and the odsts from here. The rest of you, get in a drop pod or a phantom and prepare for drop, after you get the all clear, we will bring the spirit in as close as we. Can." Cutter demanded as everyone got to work. "Yes Sir. Let's move." John commanded as he and his fellow Spartans left to the hangar bay.

"Buck, bring your team to the hangar bay and prepare for drop." Alice said through the comms to the odst who sighed. "I can never take a nap past five minutes." He deadpanned before ending the call.

Five minutes later

The Spartans and ODSTs were now in the hangar bay. Buck, Dutch, Rookie and Romeo were in drop pods while he rest were in a phantom. Each and everyone of them were outfitted with covenant weaponry such as plasma rifle, needler, carbine rifle, plasma pistol, energy sword, fuel rod cannon and spartan laser.

"Okay so again, what are we doing." Romeo asked for the hundredth time, making Kelly sigh. "We are going in to assist the inhabitants of this earth. Linda and yourself will be support while Carolina and I see if we can rescue any injured and bring them back to the dawn." She commanded, making Romeo sigh.

"Again, why am I here though? I was perfectly fine in my room." He said through the comms, making Dutch and Mickey growl. "Knock it off Romeo." They said in unison, making him sigh. "Everyone ready?" John asked, everyone gave  the green light while Johnson's voice came through the radio. "Be careful out there men. And chief, don't fall on something as stubborn as you are." He joked, making Chief give a rare, very small smirk.

"How do we drop odsts!?" Buck shouted.

"FEET FIRST INTO HELL!" Dutch, Romeo, Mickey, And Rookie shouted as the pods dropped and the phantom soon followed to the new earth.

Earth 475- West Genetics Japan

"They breached the holy room! Defend it with your lives!" Yumi Kim shouted through the comms as the Nova and the infected pandora rushed in the room.

Satellizer and Rana ran forward, disappearing into a double accel and began to fight off the infected pandora. "We need to hold this line!" Elizabeth Mably shouted as she used her satellites to stop the infected Pandora with Arnett and Creo. Rana punched Miyabi hard in the face, shattering her nose before she threw her over her shoulder and stomped on her head and knocked her out.

As satellizer was about to finish one off, the infected Cathy Lockhart kneed her in the stomach, sending her back a few feet. The untouchable queen glared daggers at the greenette who simply looked at her with silted yellow eyes. "I won't lose to you, Cathy!" She screamed as she disappeared in a double accel. She re appeared to her left and tried to swipe down, only to have her attack blocked by the infected pandora and punched in the gut. Satellizer reeled back as Cathy started to slice her, revealing her breasts and cut her body more. "Stella no! FREEZING!" Kazuya Aoi shouted as he casted a freezing field around the area.

"Thank you Kazuya." The blonde replied as she was about to run forward and disable Cathy. However, a red freezing field erupted from Cathy and destroyed Kazuya's own, making the boy shocked. "What!?" He shouted as Ganessa and Arthur ran forward to help him until they too were caught in the freezing field.

"What is this!?" Elizabeth shouted as her limiter, Andre, struggled. "I can't disable this Eli!" He shouted in shame. Cathy grinned as she used a non interval triple accel, slicing up satellizer who began to scream in agony. "STELLA!" Kazuya shouted for his partner. Everyone felt hopeless as the large Nova was getting near the holy corpse. Satellizer gritted her teeth as a blue aura erupted from her. "I WILL NEVER LOSE!" She screamed as she shot into pandora mode, rushing at Cathy with incredible speed. She easily deflected the two wrist blades and cut off Cathy's arms, making her scream in pain before Satellizer ripped the core out and threw it in the ground and shattered it beneath her feet.

The red freezing field around the group disappeared as Satellizer was looking at Cathy who was coughing up blood. "Please... kill me.." she mumbled as the untouchable queen raised her sword, ready to take off Cathy's head. However, Kazuya ran forward with the others and hugged Satellizer tight, catching her off guard. "Stella it's okay! You won. You don't need to do it!" He shouted desperately as he hugged her tight. A blue glow erupted from them both as the ground casted in a freezing field.

"Is.. this am ereinbar set?" Creo said in shock as she saw the other pandora both infected and non being released from the red freezing field and replaced  with a blue field. "It's so calming!" Rana shouted as she hugged her self with joy. "Those two... continue to surprise me.." Elizabeth said with a smile.

Slowly, Satellizer lowered her weapon and turned around, hugging Kazuya tight. "Thank you.." She muttered before looking at Cathy who was losing blood. "I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but the Nova!" Arnett shouted as the group looked back and saw the Nova mere inches away from Maria Lancelot.

The infected pandora slowly began to move out the freezing field and slowly stalked to the group. "Satellizer and I will deal with the pandora. The rest go get the Nova!" Elizabeth shouted ash's readied her satellites to the enemy. Everyone was about to run forward until a loud, sonic boom erupted as four black pods shot through the roof and landed on the ground with a thud. The pandora and infected pandora looked at the scene with shock as the front of the pods exploded, revealing four figures dressed in highly advanced armour and wielding guns the group as never seen before.

"Romeo, Rookie. Deal with the girls. Dutch and I got the tin can." The one in dark grey armour said to his group who nodded. "Who are they?" Creo asked in shock while Elizabeth studied their armor. All of which had the four letters 'UNSC' written on the front. "I don't know... they can't be Chevalier.. but their armour says UNSC on it. Maybe a private group? But how are they not known by The Chevalier." Elizabeth wondered as her mind was going a hundred miles an hour.

"Gunny. Capture or kill?" Romeo asked Buck who sighed. "Capture. Destroy tor power core on their chest." The grey one known as Gunny commanded as he and the large one shot off in immense speed, shocking the girls. 'They are as fast as the first accel. What are they!?' Arnett asked herself in wonder before the blue and black armoured beings rushed to them.

The black one knelt down and studied Cathy who was unconscious and deathly pale. "Who are you." Arnett asked as she raised her volt weapon above and ready to kill the being of he was hostile. The being didn't reply while Elizabeth narrowed her eyes. "Again. Who are you."

"Relax, he just don't speak that much around newbies. He's the rookie, I'm Romeo." The blue one spoke as the visor de dogged, revealing a black man in his early 20's with a beard and a scar on his cheek. The girls were shocked that it was a human underneath the armour and a handsome one at that. "Are you with Chevalier?" Elizabeth asked Romeo who shook his head. "I'll explain everything later. Right now she needs medical attention. Rookie, use the bio foam." He said to Rookie who nodded and began to seal her wounds with a green foam, stopping the blood loss.

"What is that?" Rana asked the duo who sighed. "Bio foam. It's a medical agent that will stop the bleeding and calm the shot nerves. We just gave her several hours to live." Romeo replied as the infected pandora were close to them. Rookie and Romeo stood up and took out the plasma rifle and pistol at aimed it at the infected. They charged shots and shot at the girls, shattering the power cores and making the girls drop unconscious.

"Are they dead?" Kazuya asked the intimidating group who shook their head. "No but they are in a hole lot of pain." He replied with a grin before turning off his exterior speaker. "Chief, i rendezvoused with some of the pandora here. What's the situation upstairs." Romeo asked the master chief who replied instantly.

"Copy that. Kelly and I are sweeping the last remaining infected and bringing them back to the spirit who just pulled in. Anders has also taken samples of the power nodes on these girls back. Mop up the rest and return to the fire." Chief replied as Romeo flicked his exterior comms back on.

"Buck, you need to wrap this up. The spirit of fire is here and Mickey is probably getting annoyed with everyone." Romeo said through the comms to Buck who sighed. "Yeah yeah give me a break." He deadpanned before the girls and the odsts saw a small red light in the distance. The lift began to grow bigger unlit a large sonic boom erupted with a red beam. The beam collided with the Nova and obliterated the upper half with the core, making it drop and disintegrate into blue particles.

'WHAT THE HELL!?' The pandora screamed in their head after witnessing what happened. Rookie knelt down and picked Cathy up and held her bridal style while Romeo sighed. "Well that's done." He said with a sigh before Elizabeth spoke. "Just Who are you." She said in more a demanding tone. "Lady, come with us." He deadpanned before walking for an exit with the group.

Ten minutes later

After a few minutes, Buck, Rookie, Dutch and Romeo were back outside with the group, seeing both pandora stare at the UNSC marines with suspicion and wonder.

Rookie walked towards the pelican and sat inside with Cathy still in his arms, holding her gently to not harm her. "Where is she going?" Satellizer asked the ODST's who smiled. "Back to the fire to get fixed up." Buck said as he pointed to the sky, the group following his sight and their jaws dropping. There, was a large space ship that was even bigger than the school, hovering several thousand feet in the air.

"That's where you guys come from?" Rana asked the group who nodded. "Yeah. Let's get this cleaned up and we will explain everything." Dutch replied as he, Buck, Romeo and the pandora helped with the clean up of the aftermath of the Nova clash.

Meanwhile

Rookie stepped off the pelican, still carrying Cathy as he walked to Anders lab.

He walked in, seeing Anders speaking to Defensive Bias before noticing the ODST. She got up and ran to the duo, helping him put Cathy on the bed. "What happened." She asked as she and Defensive scanned the girl. "Blood loss, arms severed.. nerves heavily damaged." Rookie replied in a gruff voice. {I KNOW HIS FIRST WORDS}

After Anders finished her diagnosis, she sighed as she pulled back and typed in the holopad as needles began to erupt from the ground. "What are you doing." Rookie asked the doctor who sighed. "Her body is too damaged.. if I want to save her. I'm going to have to augment her." He replied as the gears finally clicked in rookies head. "Wait you mean.."

"Yes. She will have the same augments as you and Carolina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...