Still You, Just You

Da ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... Altro

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva

2.6K 50 1
Da ladykika09

Normal POV

The Suju boys became quiet. Even Donghae who was about to follow Dara, sat back down again.

“What happened to Dara unnie?” She looks irked, making her scarier.

Bom scanned around for no one was answering. Do they expect me to save their asses and do all the explaining alone? She thought. “Sorry Chaerin-aa, but my tongue kinda slipped”

CL sighs heavily.

“Wait… so  what you said was true?” Shindong asked, slowly recovering from the surprise. “Did Dara really stay in your place, Hae?”

“Of course not! I was just teasing her!!!” she defended. “How can she possibly…”

Bom was certainly trying to save it, but Eunhyuk abruptly says “No… It’s true…  Last night I saw th-“

“Hyuk” Donghae hissed in frustration.

Although he only means to tease but Donghae’s already looking pretty strained with everything. Bom feels really guilty seeing him like that.

“Unnie… We’re leaving” The leader says sharply, to which Bom followed, she greeted the 9 men in front of her good bye and walks beside CL. She also bowed her head slightly and turns around to leave.

“CL ssi” Donghae followed. All of them three were standing in far distance between the door and the members. “Uhm…about Dara---noona…I…”

“Oh. You don’t have to worry about her anymore”

?? He batted his eyes, curious. “But…”

“Look, I know your intentions are good and we appreciate the things you’re doing for her, but if it’s alright may I ask you to stop seeing each other.”

No one expected CL to say that, Bom was startled and nudged her arm a bit. “Hey… Chaerin aa”

“Don’t get me wrong. I’m not against it. However you read those articles, you’ve seen how many they are. People think it’s her.” CL speaks like Sajangnim, sharp and on-point. “If in case you two get caught, even if it’s just a friendly hangout, still, people would easily misunderstand everything, so I suggest you drop it now before anything happens”

“Hold up, CL ssi…” One stands from his seat and goes up in front of CL. “why are you saying like Donghae’s the only one responsible?”

“Oh. Did I say that? I don’t think I did”

“It sounds like it. With you lecturing him like that”

“If ever my words come across as like that, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to upset anyone. Especially you Donghae sunbae…” CL says, still on her tough character “But I’m just saying my advice as a leader and as a colleague”

“You know Dara is equally responsible too. Shouldn’t you just leave your business on your members alone? Scold her instead. She’s the one named in the articles after all” Heechul made it sound like a side comment but it definitely made a twitch on CL’s hearing.

“You don’t have to worry about how I handle my members, sunbae. Unnie is getting twice the lecture I’m giving to him”

Bom held CL before everything heats up between them. It’s not that CL’s ready to pick a fight, she just won’t back down when she has a point. On the other hand, Heechul is the same.

“Ayo, these two, you’re too tense~”

The other Suju members all look horrified. No one would dare to jump in and stop them except for Siwon, he stands up and wraps his arm around Heechul. “Yeah. Let’s cool those heads down, shall we?”

“Beer?” Bom suggested.

“We like that, right Hyung?”

Heechul and CL still aren’t breaking their fierce gaze on each other, then after a short while, Heechul brought a slight smirk on his lips. “Yeah, count us in”

“Great!”

With that agreement, the tension went down as the members cheered in excitement. Bom pulls CL away, and for the last time bid farewell.

When they arrived in their dressing room, Minzy and Dara are already there, waiting for them.

“Dara ya!!!!” Bom exclaimed, she runs toward her and was trying to hug her but Dara was pushing her away. “I’m sorrrry~~~ I’m really sorry”

“Ayo, what should we do with that big mouth seriously…aigoo…” Dara howled. But she forgave her. Bom hugs her tighter in delight. “Now what do they think of me now huh?”

“Don’t worry. I don’t think they believe it anyway”

“Still. You owe me a meal”

While the two cuddle. “Let’s go” CL blurted out while she fixes her bag.

“Oh. Aren’t we going to…”

“No, unnie. We’re not drinking with them”

“Drinking? With who?” Minzy asked in curiosity. Dara was the same.

“It’s because you left early. You didn’t see how scary Chaerin was in the SuJu dressing room”

“Why? What happened?”

“She has a bit of a conflict with Heechul”

“You fought!?” Dara and Minzy gasped in chorus. “Whyyyy?”

“No we did not... It’s just our thoughts and means that’s conflicted.”

All packed up, 2NE1 headed over to the basement parking to where their van is waiting. They had to sit by the car for a while as their manager goes to the restroom a bit.

“2NE1!!!” A loud call echoed around the basement parking. They all peeped over the open windows to check who it was, and it was Heechul, near by their van. “Which place!?”

CL waved in refusal. “Ani--- Let’s call it a night, shall we?”

Heechul clicked his tongue.

The Super Junior members were feeling petrified again, seeing their hyung’s eyes gets fired up once more, and walks towards where 2NE1 are.

He peeks over the window where CL is sitting.

“Oh come on, we already cleared our night off. We cancelled our activities for this”

“I don’t think I agreed on this”

“You didn’t, but it’s Park Bom ssi who suggested it.”

CL glanced to Bom shortly, then to Dara, then back to Heechul and sighed in frustration.

“Okay fine” she sighs forcedly. “Boom Bar?”

Boom Bar? Why Boom Bar? 2NE1 has never been there, but as from what they’ve heard it’s a place where they can drink privately.

“Perfect” he tapped the car and smiled. “I’ll make the call. See you there”

“Hoo~ I thought you’re going at each other again!” Bom sighed in relief.

“You’re going to tell the manager, unnie”

“Eh? But…”

* * * *

Dara’s POV

We usually come to a party fashionably late, because we had to look good and we want to make a good entrance. That’s our normal thinking, but tonight we’re late because CL and I just didn’t feel like going.

We were worried if they’re still there waiting, but upon arriving we were personally surprised to see the crowd partying in the place.

Aren’t we supposed to just have a casual drinking among us? That’s what we all thought.

We walked into one of the rooms where the Super Junior is. Heechul was sitting in one of the couches like a boss. “Oh hello”

“What’s with the huge pack?”

“We thought you’re not coming so we already invited some friends over”

Familiar faces can be seen from the pool of people. Girls Generation Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung, f(x) Luna and Amber, Kahi, 4minute Hyuna, Kara’s Goo Hara, Nicole, B2st Doojoon and Hyunseung, 2PM, Miss A Min, Jay Park, ShiNee Key and Taemin, and many more.

CL scoffed. It’s that time where you wouldn’t want to make eye contact with her.

“Oh come on, will you chill for one second?” Heechul says, reaching a beer to CL. “Look I’m sorry for clashing into you earlier. I was just testing if the Baddest Female is really on par with me”

Everyone was waiting for CL’s response. She sighs deeply then grabs the beer. “Fine”

They all cheered happily and started partying. CL was making up things with Heechul, Minzy hitting the dance floor with Hyoyeon and the others, Bom is abducted by Siwon. I can’t find Donghae anywhere.

I’m practically standing in a corner alone, trying to enjoy myself as possible, and nodding my head to the beat. I headed over to the bar to get something to drink.

It was occupied by the 2PM members. One happened to notice me and made a room for me. But still the bar was still busy for them to hear my order.

“Let me help you, noona.” Nickhun assisted. “What are you getting?”

“Water”

“Just water?

“Y…yeah.”

“That won’t do, noona!” he exclaimed. I noticed the other 2PM members look at me too.

“You should get this drink, it’s really good” Wooyoung recommended the cocktail he’s holding. “I already had 4 of this”

“It’s okay. I just got better from a fever. I don’t think I’m up to drink one just yet”

“Are you okay now?” He asked. I nodded. “But why are you alone? Where’s 2NE1?”

“Out there somewhere”

The music’s awfully loud, we have to shout at each other even we’re just a ruler apart. We were talking nicely and long. When suddenly I felt someone stood behind me and leaned in for a whisper.

“You’re jumping to this one now? You know he’s taken!”

Just from his voice I already knew. I turned the stool around and hit his arm. “Oh, how come you’re here? You’re not invited”

“I’m the life of the party how can I not be invited!” Seungri proclaimed proudly. “So what’s up with him?”

I glanced at Nickhun. Does he mean him?

“No not him, HIM…”

He signals his hand to the right side of the room and there I found Donghae, with Eunhyuk and Sungmin. The two were partying while he just stands there, all blank and lifeless.

“Excuse me for one second” I told Seungri and Nickhun. I don’t know why but seeing him like that I felt really concerned. I went my way through the dancing crowd. Some were greeting me and trying to talk to me, but I didn’t stop.

Weirdly, all that’s going in my head right now is him.

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

The place is amazing, the music is sick, drinks are great and the people are hyped. Everything is perfect. But to me, this party is no fun at all.  I am definitely not in the mood to party.

“Hey” A petit girl came to my side all of a sudden. Eunhyuk and Sungmin don’t even notice her standing next to us.

“Oh Dara…”

She held onto my wrist. “Let’s talk”

Now? I glanced over the room where CL is, she’s pretty busy conversing with Heechul and Shindong. Guess it’s alright. We left Eunhyuk’s side all quietly and low, and we passed through the crowd again, looking for a place we can talk. Somewhere quiet and unoccupied.

FIRE EXIT.

“Ayoo! Finally!” She exclaims while she takes a seat on the steps. “I’m so tired… How about you?”

“Yeah super… it’s amazing how the members can still have much energy to party even after the recording.” I sat beside her. “I guess it’s signs of aging.”

“Aigoo how cruel~ telling a lady she’s old”

“I didn’t mean it that way~~” I said together with a few laughs. She pouted.

“Anyway tell me, what exactly happened earlier? I heard about her and Heechul oppa”

Oppa. I looked up and stared at the surroundings. “Oh I swear it was intense. Their stares alone”

“Did Chaerin say anything mean?”

“No, she was just giving me an advice actually. She told me to stop seeing you… That what we’re doing is easily misunderstood and risky.” I said stretching my legs out.

“Well it is risky and complicated” She commented. “Just look how we tried to hide me from Eunhyuk”

Inside my room. We both laughed. But my laughs are kinda forced, because I feel guilty for making her wait for hours in there, and that time she got a fever. Oh right.

I placed my hand over her forehead again, to check her temperature. “You’re all well now, amazing”

“Yeah. Thank you for taking good care of me last night” she smiled.

“Meh. You could be feeling way more great if you have eaten the waffles I made”

“Awww… I’m sorry… I was just in a hurry” She says. “Next time! I’ll make up for it!”

“No. I don’t think there’ll be a next time”

When I said those words I only mean it as like my joke earlier. No more waffles and hot milk. But it seems that it came across her differently for her sweet smile suddenly turns into a frown. 

///

Meanwhile inside the club again, CL suddenly stops from talking and stands up, checking the crowd. “Where is Dara unnie?” she realized her gone.

“She’s probably out there partying.” Heechul says.

“Or with Donghae” Shindong whispered in a joke. But CL is displeased by it, she glared at each one of them. Did they get her occupied so the two can escape? ”What? Do you still want them separated?”

She didnt answer, but she leaves their sides and was headed out the room. When,

“CL…” Seungri shows up in front.

"What are you doing here?"

“You may wanna come with me…” 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

A/N: It's not that CL doesnt like Darahae. She just doesnt want Dara with any guy right now.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...
19.1K 309 8
A Sequel or should I say, Part II of my One-Shot entitled Invisible Man. So, here you go... Sandara Park, called as Dara by some of her close fr...
Lucky ? Da uta167

Fanfiction

22K 615 15
Dara surely is not the luckiest person in this city. Dara is enchanted. She's under the spell. His eyes, his smile, his smell, she loves it a...
114K 7.2K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...