Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide

2.6K 53 0
By ladykika09

Donghae’s POV

“Hae…”

I quickly stood up and went to Eunhyuk, trying to get him out the door. He didn’t fight back though, he just followed my guides quietly, for him to be this quiet he sure is surprised. I shut the door.

“Is that?” He looked at me then I nodded. His widely awe slowly turning to a wide grin. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Then started spazzing.

“Shhh will you tone it down please…”

He stopped shouting but he’s certainly still happy and rejoicing.

“Who are you texting?” My eyes widen as he starts tapping on his cellphone quickly. “Oh no you don’t!”

“Oh yes I am!” He turns and moves away while I try to steal his phone from his hands.

“Hyuk. Please don’t tell it to others yet please”

“Why not? They need to know about this”

“No they don’t. If you tell them about what you saw just now, how do you think will they react huh?”

He paused for a moment to think. Then taps on his cellphone again like he deleted the first message then types a news one. “Atleast I need to tell them you’re lying about not dating”

“That’s not fair!”

He glares at me. “You know what’s unfair? It’s keeping this secret from me, from your own best friend”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that things are a bit complicated.”

“It wouldn’t be if you didn’t lie to me”

“I didn’t lie. Dara and I aren’t dating, we’re just friends.”

“Then why did you keep it a secret? You know you can tell me everything”

“I am going to tell you about her, some day but not now. Not when things are complicated on her end.” I place my hands inside my pocket. “Look. I’m trying to help her… If you tell them about us it would just add burden to her. Those articles out are heavy enough.”

“Fine” he puts back his phone inside his pocket. He opens the door again to see her. “What happened to her?”

“She has a fever”

“So your idea of healing is by kissing her on the cheek?”

“I…I…I…”

He taps my shoulder with a wide smirk. “Go on, kiss her. It might really heal her”

“Shut up! Can you just leave?”

“So you can do it?” Aish. He just won’t let it to go. But really what was I going to? Why was I leaning to kiss her?

I escorted him to the main door and guarded him strictly. I need to make sure he really leaves after putting his shoes on. “You don’t have to do that. Just go back and be by her side.”

It’s not that I don’t trust him, I just know how mischievous he is.

“Here, so you would believe me” He gives me the spare key.

I still don’t know how he got one though.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell them. I promise” He says standing out. “Just make sure you get her in the end. OK? Fighting!”

After he left I went back to her side, and watched her sleep. Just make sure you get her in the end.

Yeah I wish.

* * * *

Dara’s POV

The next morning, I woke up feeling very light. At first I wasn’t aware of anything yet that I stayed for a couple more minutes on the bed, cuddling the sheets to myself, all warmed and staring at the white walls, white ceiling, new-looking ceiling light… wait…

I sat up quickly, finally realizing where am I. “This is Donghae’s room” A towel suddenly fell down to my stomach and it seemed to come down from my forehead. Fever?

I went out to check if he’s still around but no. After walking every corners of the condo apartment, there was no sign of Donghae anywhere.

I went back to his room to clean up my mess. Next to the basin there was a note left.

Good morning, Dara.

Ey, you scared me last night! But I’m glad your fever has gone down. How are you feeling?

Anyway, I had to leave early because I have a schedule.

You should eat fast and leave soon too, CL said you have a schedule at 9.

Left a key by the door, lock it.

P.S

Someone asked for hot milk but she just let it turn cold.

I won’t heat it again. Ever hehe

- Donghae

A smile curved on my lips as I read the note. It was cute and sweet. I just stared at it for a long time before I realize the most important part of the letter.

You should eat fast and leave soon, CL said you have a schedule at 9.

9 AM!?!?! I looked at the time and it’s 7:50! I only have an hour left. “Chaerin’s gunna kill me!” I rushed to the kitchen to put away the mugs and basins, then fixed my things and self and left right away.

For I didn’t bring my car, I rode the cab.

Luckily, there wasn’t much traffic but it still took me 20 minutes to get in the dorm.

And as soon as I got upstairs, three people were standing in the door way with their hands on their hips, with hunting eyes. Uh-oh.

“Uhhhh….”

“We’ll discuss this later, unnie. Take a bath now and we have to be at sajangnim at 9” Chaerin says with her head slightly tilted up because of her big sunglasses.

As expected from leader, work is different from personal affairs.

“Nae” I walk passed them, but I feel Bommie’s stare pierce at me. I can’t blame them; they must’ve been so worried. I spent out the night without informing them.

I still kinda don’t feel well. But what can I do, I brought this to myself. Constantly eating ice cream on winter, serves me right.

After taking a bath, there was already an outfit prepared for me. I’ll no longer have a hard time to choose what to wear. Sweet 2NE1~ even though they’re mad they still pull off such gestures.

Amazingly I managed to be done 15 minutes before 9, it’s enough travel time on the way to the YG building.

On the way, it was quiet. Minzy and Bommie are on their phones while Chaerin’s just looking out the window. My phone rang a message from Donghae.

[ Are you still asleep? – Donghae ]

[ Aniyo. We’re on our way to YG. – Dara ]

[ Good good. How are you? – Donghae ]

[ I’m good. I’m sorry if I burdened you, AGAIN.  – Dara ]

[ Are you feeling a bit feverish still? – Donghae ]

[ Nope. I’m all well ^^o - Dara ]

[ Is it because of my waffles? – Donghae ]

Waffles? Now that I think about it... I palmed my face. Crap I forgot to eat the breakfast he prepared.

[ Sorry, I forgot. >< – Dara ]

[ It’s okay, just next time no more waffles and no more hot milk. – Donghae ]

It made me chuckle. The girls saw my reaction, they just looked at each other and sighed.

Upon arriving, we’ve been told YG hasn’t arrived yet.

“So what do we do now?” I asked.

“We’ll talk” In Chaerin’s command, Bommie and Minzy wrapped their arms on mine and dragged me to an empty practice room. We sat at the middle. “Now SPILL”

“Spill what?”

“Oh come on Sandara Park.”

“Really, what is it?”

“Are you really dating Kim Jaejoong?” That was a very unexpected question, it like came out of nowhere. I was expecting more of where did I go last night and why did it take me till morning.

“What? No! Where did you get that?”

“It seems she hasn’t read it” Bommie whispers then shows the rumor article about him and me.

“That is completely false!”

“Then what is the truth, unnie?” The way Minzy said it was like we’re on a sleepovers and we get to talk about boys while hugging our pillows or teddys. “Tell us why are you always going out lately and who is that guy you’re with last night?”

My eyes widen. How did they know that I was with a guy last night? Did they catch me?

CL sighed. “Unnie, we should talk before facing Sajangnim, so we know how to deal with this” It’s obvious the reason why they were called in, it’s because of the rumors.

“Yeah!” Bommie agrees with her cute tone. “and please we’re dying to know…. We’re sisters!  It’s our little secret”

I looked at the girls. They’re wearing these cute faces that are hard to resist. “It’s not Kim Jaejoong…”

“Then who?”

“Okay fine…” If I tell them right away who, they’ll probably jump into conclusions. So I had to tell them the background story first, how it all started. Yes I spilled everything, there's nothing else to hide... (or maybe not) for the sake they won’t be too shocked if I finally said his name but in the end still…

“LEE DONGHAE!?” they’re surprised.

Minzy and Bom were pretty delighted.

“You bad girl! How can you sleep in his place?” Bommie strangles me and killing me in her hands. “Did something happen huh?”

I gave her such a kinda spiteful stare. “What? Of course not!”

“Are you sure you’re really just friends?” Minzy asked in tweetums tone. I nodded. “sure?”

“Yes! Besides he likes someone already?”

“Who? You?” Minzy teases.

“Aniyo! Don’t be like that”

“Ehem-ehem” Chaerin cleared her throat, dragging us back to the conversation. “The fact that you are going out with Donghae, means you may be the girl on the articles”

“But I told you we’re not dating”

“Still you’re being watched”

Judging by her tone, it seems she really doesn’t like the idea that I am seeing someone. Probably because I know how much she cared for Jiyong and my relationship.

YG finally arrives and called us in. And Chaerin was right he did call us because of the articles. Gladly the members stayed mum about Donghae.

I admitted the fact that I was around those areas but with reasons.  Nonhyeon-gu, that’s where Bommie and I supposed to meet, Cheongdam-dong is where I ordered some buffalo wings.

He believed and no longer interrogate me a lot because they know how impossible for me to be searching for another man. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers as he thinks of a plan. “Fine. I know how we’ll settle this... I won’t release a statement for it’ll just make us acknowledge we’ve been shaken by it. But you guys should go over Yoo In Na’s radio today and clear it up yourself Dara”

“Nae…” I said.

There wasn’t much else to discuss so he dismissed us early and made us prepare for the guesting. But we stayed in the practice room again to talk about what we should and shouldn’t say on air.

“Just say what you did on that day, omitting the Donghae parts” leader points out. “But wait after buying buffalo wings what did you do?”

I haven’t told them about Jessica yet, cause it would tell them that the two used to be dating. And I don’t know if it’s okay to spill it.

“Jessica and I ran into each other and went for coffee…” I said timidly.

“Since when have you been friends?” Bommie asked curiously. I was thinking of a way to wing it with a lie but I was saved…

By…

“NOONA! MY VALENTINE!” Seunghoon enters brightly inside, with Winner following behind him. “I think the chocolate delivery boy got lost that I didn’t receive the chocolate you sent”

Bommie rolls her eyes. “Or I didn’t really send you one”

Mino goes over CL and gives her a bar of chocolate. “What is this?” she says. “Just one? Pathetic.”

She throws it back at him. Don’t get her wrong. She’s not mean. She just likes to somewhat bully and see him flabbergasted, it’s her favourite expression of him. Once she sees it, she smiles and takes the chocolate bar. “Thank you” she says.

Mino gives one to each. “We’re sorry we didn’t get to give them to you yesterday, we were filming far away”

“Then why are you back here again? Aren’t you supposed to be resting?”

“We’re pre-recording tonight for Music Bank”. Seungyoon says. I don't know how KBS had a YG artist into that show really. What does winner have for an exception? It's weird. “A heart’s day special. So we need to practice”

“Heart’s Day special. Is it all gunna be a boy group episode?"

Who’re the other groups going to be in it?”

“GOT7, EXO, Infinite, B1A4, NUEST… I’m not sure but I heard who’s pre-recording tonight too are 2PM and Super Junior”

Super Junior? No words need to be said. No heads need to turn. I know what’s probably in these girls’ mind. An icky aura surrounds me.

[ I need to talk to you – Dara ]

[ Why? What’s wrong? – Donghae ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 309 8
A Sequel or should I say, Part II of my One-Shot entitled Invisible Man. So, here you go... Sandara Park, called as Dara by some of her close fr...
57.2K 1.5K 23
Living her life as a girlfriend has been a shock for Dara. It is something which she had never even imagined to be. Something which she had never eve...
76.2K 2K 25
Dara woke up in the hospital with 15 years of her life missing from her memory. From a simple and a bubbly girl trying to finish high school, she wok...
24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...