Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

chapter 18: BFFs

2.6K 56 1
By ladykika09

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“What is it!?” Yesung asked like he finally snapped from my countless oh-mens.

“Here read this…” he stood up from the couch and goes to the computer.

‘Idols from the news article might be Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park’

Earlier today, 2NE1’s Sandara Park was spotted at Nonhyeon-gu. Then around after lunch she was spotted along Dosang-daero, Cheongdam-dong. The two places aren’t special if let alone, but together it creates speculations as JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s businesses are situated in both areas, Bum’s Story and Coffee Cojjee. Although there are no witnesses of Dara coming inside both premises, it was confirmed Jaejoong was staying at Coffee Cojjee the entire day.

Basing on the former article, the two idols seem to fit each lead. The two were once rumoured to be dating and could have been reunited through YG and CJesEnt association. No words are coming from both sides yet but what do you think? Could the dating idols be Dara and Jaejoong?

“Fans sure are fast, it’s only been a few days since the news broke out and now they have a lead?” Sungmin entered the room with snacks in his hands.

“Man… It’s over” I slouched on the chair and swings it left and right. “Fishy’s chance is over. I told him to step up.”

“It’s still just a rumor. It might be just a coincidence that she was going around Gangnam Gu”

“You think?” We all glanced at each other. Who are we kidding? There’s highly 85% chance that this is true.

“Still unacceptable. How about Hae?”

“Well he went out with Jihyun and got a basket of chocolates from Jessica, thousands of love letters from fans… I think he’ll be alrgiht” Shindong commented, sneaking a few chocolates from Jessica.

“Is he still out with Jihyun?”

“Nope. It seems he’s now at his home” They scanned through the cellphone trackers.

“If he’s at home, he’s probably reading this too now.” I pouted and felt sad for my bestfriend. “Poor Hae… Heartbroken in Valentine’s Day”

* * * *

Normal POV

“Awww!” Dara says as soon as she enters the door, she bent down on her knees and greets Mio and Bada. “They’re so cute”

“Minzy owns a dog too right?”

“Yeah but it lives in their house now, barely visits the dorm” she stands up when the two little cuties ran towards their daddy. She looks around the place. “Wow this is your home??? It’s beautiful”

“Ah… Thanks. I’m sorry if it’s messy, I haven’t been home in a while” Donghae lifts both puppies to his arms and guides her to the living room. Donghae’s apartment is bigger than Dara’s, fully furnished and very modern. There wasn’t much colors too.

“Waaaa you have a balcony too!” Dara drops her bag to the couch and peeked through the balcony door. She seemed like a child on a field trip. “The view from here is daebak. Can I go outside?”

Donghae puts down the dogs and opens the door for her. From their floor, the wind was blowing harder and colder compare when on the ground. But despite that, Dara still leaned on the railings, staring at the beautiful view.

It was silent and calm. It looked like it’s gunna snow again too.

She places her other hand inside her pocket and found something… Oh right I have this, I almost forgot. “Here” I handed him the salted caramel bar I bought earlier. “Happy Valentine’s Day”

“Is this for me?” Hae asked.

She nods shyly. *Cough* *Cough*

“Oh…” Donghae looked at Dara worriedly as she continues to cough. “Aish what did I tell you about the ice cream”

“Aniyo… I just choked” she refutes. He gets near her and places his palm on her forehead. Her temperature is normal. “I’m fine”

“But still. Let’s just get inside, it’s cold here”

“Do you want me to get you some hot beverage? Coffee?”

“I don’t drink coffee…” She says taking a seat on the floor. “But I like some hot milk please”

“Hot milk? Okay” Donghae says heading to the kitchen. “Please don’t seat on the floor, it’s cold”

But she didn’t listen. She plays together with Mio and Bada even if she stills a bit terrified.

On the other hand, Donghae was smiling while heating up the milk, he can clearly hear her squeals and giggles.

“Anyway, Jessica told me about something…” He asked her what. “Are Super Junior starting to question you?”

“Mm… Yeah. But they’re always like that, so I don’t mind. Why?”

“Nothing. It’s just that the number of people knowing about our meeting starts to grow. Ken, Goon, Dana, Jessica, Seungri… Sanghyun, Durami… My mom…”

“Hye Sun noona…”

Dara pauses for a while. So Hye sun already knows huh. Then raises one finger for the count. “Nine… 1 person more and we’re reaching 10. Would it be alright?”

Hae stepped out to the living room, holding the two mugs of milk that she requested. “Well, let’s just hope the next person to know would be as quiet as the rest”

Dara takes one to her hand. “Yeah. Hopefully”

Ding dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dooooooooooooooonnggg… Diiinnnggggg…

The two exchanged glances. “Who is that?”

“I don’t know. Let me check” Donghae carefully paced towards the main door. He peeks through the peep hole. OMG.

“FISHY!!!! FISHYYYY!!!!”

It’s Eunhyuk. Donghae steps backward and hurries to the living room. “Dara you need to hide”

“Why? Who was that?”

“The last person we’d want to know our meeting to”

“I know you’re in there! So open up! Don’t make me use the spare key!”

“Just a minute!” He shouted.

Donghae holds Dara’s hand and her bag in his other hand. He brings her to his room. “I’m sorry… But can you just stay here for a while, I will try to get rid of him fast”

She gave an unsure look but there’s nothing they can do. Are they willing to take the risk? “Fine. But make it quick” She says.

Donghae closes the door and was headed back to the main door when, “HEY”

“Didn’t I tell you just a minute?”

“It’s because you were taking so long” Eunhyuk dives to the couch.

“Aren’t you going on a date with IU? AND how did you get a key of MY house?”

“Chill. Why do you sound like you’re hiding a girl in here” He commented… “Unless, you really are”

“Don’t be silly” Donghae sits next to him. “What brought you here?”

Eunhyuk starts talking about his day, about IU, and the news about Dara and Jaejoong. Meanwhile inside Donghae’s room, Dara was still where he left her. OH MY GOD. I am in Donghae’s room. Oh my God. Why am I in here. Oh my God.

She moves her head slightly to check out the place. It was neat, as expected from him, together with the huge wall poster of Super Junior on the wall, it was beautifully decorated with his computer area, wide windows, huge cabinets, several shelves: for books, caps, fan gifts and photo frames. She checks them all.

Donghae has some really good taste indeed, just from the books he own. She then switch to the next shelf section and it was a pretty interesting one, she smiled as she saw this pile of 2NE1 album together with some kpop albums. He has every album they released. Fanboy. She thought and puts it back.

I shouldn’t be roaming around easily like this. What if Eunhyuk suddenly comes in? She walks over to the corner where she can hide in, and sits still. Guess it would take a while.

Back to the living room,

“That is why I’ve been telling you step up. Now what!? She could be really dating Jaejoong you know. They’re probably out dating today too”

Well that’s not possible really because she’s inside my room. Hae thought. “So you’ve come here just to tell me that? And that because IU is busy you feel lonely?”

“Na-uh! I also brought games!” Eunhyuk brought out a few PS games from his bags. “Let’s play!”

“No… I don’t want to. I want to rest. Just please go”

“Oh come on! Just one game!” he pleads. “Or is it that you don’t want anything from this? Let me get one of your games instead”

Eunhyuk was about to stand up when Donghae stops him by his arm. “No need! Let’s just play this one” Donghae picks a game randomly, apparently his games are all inside his bedroom.

The two played games together.

For hours.

Eunhyuk just doesn’t want to stop. And Hae can’t do anything about it.

They played…

…and played…

And then finally. “Oh I better go now. IU’s probably finished filming now” Eunhyuk stands up and cleans up his stuffs. “Annyeong!”

When the main door shuts as he left, Donghae quickly got up and went to his room. The game took pretty long that when he came she has already fallen asleep.

She was on sitting on the floor, and her head leaned on the corner

“Dara” He was lightly shaking her shoulders to wake her up.

It didn’t work.

Instead she started to snore quietly.

Her tiny snoring sounds like music to his ear. It was adorable.

He noticed there was something moving out the window. It’s snowing? He checks the time, OMG it’s almost 11?  I better take her home.

He attempts to wake her up again, as he gently swept the strands of hair that’s getting on her face, he noticed her warm and sweating? Gently he pressed his palm on her forehead again. A fever!?

“Aish Dara…" He quickly pulled her one arm and placed it around his neck, wrapped his hands on her waist and under her knees, carrying her like a princess towards his bed.

Suddenly her phone rang. Oh crap. What now.

Calling Bommie (Park)  ...

Should I answer it? No… It’s a bad idea, it would flip her out. I should just leave it alone. He thought but it rang again.

They’re probably worried. It’s late, Dara hasn’t come home yet and isn’t answering.

I better tell her Dara’s sick, but it’ll worry them more. Ottoeke?

But the ring was cut short. She gave up already? Donghae takes a basin and towel from the kitchen and places the towel on her forehead. He sits next to her and looks at her cellphone again.

I better text her instead. Yeah I think that’s better.

To: Bommie (Park).

* * * *

Bom’s POV

“MO!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! UNNIE!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!”

“Why why? Did Dara unnie answer?” Minzy rushed to the kitchen. “What did she say?”

“She said…” I showed them the text message Dara has sent me.

[ Bommie Unnie

Mianhe, I might not come home tonight.

Don’t worry, I’ll just stay at a friend’s house.

Please tell CL-leader. - Dara ]

Minzy laughed out so hard on the unnie, while Chaerin looked displeased.

“Aigoo… I don’t know anymore. Just tell her to come home early tomorrow we have a schedule at 9AM” She says as she walks to her room.

“It seems Dara unnie is really dating” Minzy joked, going back to the living room to continue her watching.

“I won’t accept this. That santokki” I dialled Dara’s number again.

I don’t think Dara could be dating… I know I left her today but she couldn't possibly... What I’m furious about is that she calls me unnie.

UNACCEPTABLE.After a few rings, finally she picked up.

“YA SANTOKKI!!! WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING OUR CALLS!? WHY!??? AND WHY DID YOU CALL ME UNNIIIIIEEEE?!?!?!?  Do you wanna die!??!?!” I shouted even before she can speak up.

I expected to hear her laugh or surprised, but it seems I’m the one to be surprised.

“Uh. Nae annyeong haseyo, Park Bom ssi”

Nugu? I looked at the screen again to check if I dialled wrong. DARA. It’s correct, then who is this?

“Where’s Dara?”

“Dara noona is asleep. She has a fever now. I plan to take her home but the snow’s gotten stronger and she’s pretty cosy, is it okay if she stays for the night?”

“Uh…. Sure” My mind short circuited. I’m still shocked at the fact that a guy picked up her phone, none of what he said was processed to me.

“Thank you. Don’t worry I’ll take care of her” he said. “Goodnight”

“Nae… goodnight”

And the call ended.

I’m frozen.

“Why, Bommie unnie?” Minzy noticed how shocked I am. “What did Dara unnie say?”

“It wasn’t Dara”

“Then who?”

“I don’t know… but it’s a guy…”

“Guy? Maybe Thunder oppa?”

“Ani… It doesn’t sound like Sanghyun… It’s someone else…”

“Could it be…?”

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

Aish.

That was a mess. I thought a text message would be enough but it wasn’t.

Why did I answer her call? And why did I forget they’re chingus? So stupid, Hae.

I happen to look at Dara again and watched her sleep. I flipped the towel on her forehead and sat there quietly. “What did I tell you? You stubborn kid”

Even though I’ve been with her several times, and there were instances that I’m standing upclose to her, today seeing her in this distance… I can’t  help but stare at her more, she’s just so pretty. And fragile.

“Sweet dreams, Dara…” I was leaning in to kiss her cheeks when I noticed a figure was standing in the doorway.

He was stunned.

“Hae”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 8.4K 31
When the red string of fate malfunctioned, Dara ended up being physically tied to the most stoic person in the planet. The string does not stretch an...
76.2K 2K 25
Dara woke up in the hospital with 15 years of her life missing from her memory. From a simple and a bubbly girl trying to finish high school, she wok...
19.1K 309 8
A Sequel or should I say, Part II of my One-Shot entitled Invisible Man. So, here you go... Sandara Park, called as Dara by some of her close fr...
26.7K 2.3K 47
It's not very well written, but it gets better, I promise! ***** Life can teach a great deal of things! But what happens when you hold onto one's pas...