Still You, Just You

Af ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... Mere

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 12: New People

2.5K 64 1
Af ladykika09

Donghae’s POV

“I’m sorry, customer but we’re already closed”

One says while he's busy sorting out the dishes in the cupboard.

I went over the counter and taps his back. “Hyung!!!”

He quickly faces around as he was startled. “Hey!!!!” He pushed me away by my shoulders. “Damn. How’ve you been?”

“I’m good. I'm good" I said pushing him back. "Why are you closed so early?”

“We ran out of stock, boss.” Another guy looks over the kitchen window.

Out of stock? How is that possible when we usually do restocks weekly?

“Some of your fans held a get-together here earlier, wiping out everything we have!” a lady in uniform went out, chuckling hard.

Seriously? And I came here all starved and craving?

“Are you eating here?"

I sighed and nodded several times. “That’s what I planned to”

“No worries... We'll check if we can still swing you a few… Do you want me to get you one taco platter?”

“Actually make that two”

"Two?"

Dara walks up beside me and greeted them politely.

They’re all quite in shock, they had to take two glances to confirm her presence.

“S…S…Sandara Park” The first guy grabs her hand and shakes it. “I’m a fan!”

Dara smiled. “Ah y.. thank you”

“Noona, this is Ken. A good friend of mine. He used to work in SM but now he works for me and currently the master chef of Grill5 Taco.” I started to introduce. “Then this is Dana, she's a family friend and she's incharge with the orders. Lastly, Goon, our youngest cook”

“Nice to meet you all” she bows awkwardly.

“Waah… it’s true you’re even prettier up close, and even without make up” Goon complimented.

Indeed. She was just wearing baggy clothes, hair up, bare face, super ordinary get up…but she still looks really good, especially with her smiling sweetly like this. "Thank you..."

“How’d you end up here though?” Dana asked, moving her eyes back and forth to us and slowly smiling. “Are you guys dating?…”

“Aniyo…We're just friends"

“Hoo Friends?” Ken glares at me with a wide grin.

“Honest!" I swore with my right hand up.

“If you say so…” He said in mockery tune. “Very well… 2 taco platter, then buffalo wings, you should try that Dara it’s the best here… and what else? How about drinks?”

“I thought we ran out of stock?”

“If it’s for Dara noona there's always stock" Goon widely smiled, pulling out the ingredients out the cabinet. "Anything else, noona?"

“Are there cheese fries?” Dara said shyly. Platter and buffalo wings alone are enough but she’s ordering more? I turn to her and she glances back at me. “Why? I’m hungry~”

Oh my God, she’s so cute.

Ken scanned through the list for the last time. "These may take a while"

"It's okay.. No hurry"

"Let’s go guys! Let’s kill these orders” Dana exclaimed vibrantly as she leads Ken to the kitchen, leaving Dara and I alone.

They all got busy preparing the orders while we went over a table right by the window... The place is low-litted and the blinds are down to protect us from the paparazzi and possible hawking fans.

“It’s nice to see you’re good friends with your employees…” Dara said while sitting across me. “Have you known each other long?”

“Yep. We’re already friends even before this place has been built up… Even before I become an idol” I said. “If I want to get out of the idol image, it’s them who I talk to. They treat me as a normal person”

 “Doesn’t Super Junior treat you normally?” she asks humorously.

“They do but it’s different. They’re like my brothers.” I clarified in case she starts thinking we’re not close or something. “Isn’t it sometimes you just can’t tell everything on your siblings? or even with yout group members?...”

She smiles, drooping her brows. "Guess you have a point"

A little later, Ken grabs a chair and positions it at the end of the table. He sits and crosses folds his arm on his chest.. “So what are you guys up to now? Did you really just come here only to eat?”

“Noona says she wants to meet new interesting people. So I brought her to you guys…”

"Awwww~~~~" A round of awes came from them, clearly touched by my words. Ken pats me in delight while Dana and Goon joined us and sat next to Dara.

“Why didn’t you bring her to your dorm instead, there she can meet absolutely interesting and insane people. Or are you keeping this meet up low?”

“Don’t tell me it’s one of those idol-no-dating-policy-so-you-wont-lose-fans-crap again?”

“Not really, it’s more of once-Super-Junior-knows-it-will-bring-hell-upon-me-and-us-all”

"They're not like that..." Dana said then thinks again.... "Ah yeah if they know it's Dara. They probably will"

“Why do you need to meet new people for, noona? Did someone dump you or break your heart?”

“Goon…” I pointed.

“What? It’s just a guess! Unless… it’s true…” He says glancing back at Dara. She looks uneasy and troubled, obviously she was taken aback by his question and now she's probably thinking of what she’s going to respond.

Dana hits Goons head hard. “Aigoo… You’re such an idiot”

Goon faces her and bows his head. “I’m sorry, noona. I didn’t mean to…”

“Ahh… aniyo… It’s alright” Dara waves her hand, then forced a smile. "I'm just worrying if I really look like i'm dumped or heart broken..."

“You look fine, Dara...” Ken says bringing out the fries to the table. "Don't mind what Goon says… He's just stupid."

"And you dont have to answer his question either, whatever your reason is, we’re just glad to meet you and be acquainted" Dana said while wearing a kind motherly smile.

"Now I'm starting to see why Hae wanted me to meet you guys you're all very kind people..." she starts to sound at ease.

"I'm not surprised that he did. If we happen to be an idol counselor agency, Donghae's probably our number one customer"

"And the only whiner..." Goon rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said.

"Guys... I dont know what to do. I really like her, I wanna talk to her but I'm scared, what if she doesnt want to talk to me. I wanna get to know her, be friends with her, be with her..." Ken imitates in a very over acting way. "I wish there's a way where our lives will connect"

Dara laughs discreetly, trying not to get me offended. If she only knows who that 'her' is, I wonder how she would react.

"Is Hae really like that?"

"No!" I leaned on the table and glared at them three. "He's being exagerrated"

Hmmm-mmm. They hummed all together.

"But what happened now to you and her?" She asks me.

"My wish came true and now she's sitting across me.."

...Damn I wish I could say that.

As if I have the guts to.

I put on a smile and have them answer it for me. It's their fault why I'm subjected to the topic anyway.

"There's a huge progress though. They're now friends"

"Wo... That's good" Dara nods in amazement. "I wonder if I know her..."

Of course you do... it's you...

"Anyway, if you need anything, you can come to us anytime.” Dana says, finally sensed that this conversation has to go on.

“Yeah! If you want to learn how to cook, I can teach you!” Goon said, bragging his skills.

“Thank you. But that won’t be necessary. I am a great cook myself”

We all laughed as she somewhat turns him down, it seems it's a payback for him asking things unthoughtfully.

“Is that a challenge?” The maknae stands up...

"No..."

"It sounds like she is challenging you..." Ken sides with Goon.

"This calls for a showdown. Whoever wins will cook for my bridal shower party" Dana jokes.

"B..But...!" Dara stutters, confused. "Wait...You're engaged? Congratulations!!"

"Yeah next year! You should come!"

"Aww. Can I?"

"Of course! You and I are now friends! And I can brag to my friends I have you at my wedding..."

Dara laughs melodically. Look at you noona... Earlier you said it's impossible for you to meet new people... but now you're making new friends... 

I didn't need to say a word in the situation. The conversation is flowing by itself. I'm only sitting there quietly, covering half of my face as I smile widely.

Goon pulls her up. With his big and toned physique, he can drag Dara here and there like nothing.

"Oh enough with the chitchat, let's start with the showdown..."

* * * *

Normal POV

“Dinner is serveeeeedddd!” Ryeowook places the last menu on the table. “Come on hyungs!”

The members stood up and went straight to the dining. There was this huge banquet of delicious looking foods displayed before them.

“Whoaaa… Daebak… They all look delicious”

Ryeowook and Sungmin smiles proudly.

Shindong slightly pushed Eunhyuk aside. “Hyuk call out Hae and Heechul hyung”

“HAE!!!!!!” Eunhyuk kicked the bedroom door and found it empty. Everything is clean and organized, he scratches his head. “That’s weird. Hae isn’t here”

“Eh? Where did he go?”

“Did anyone see him leave?”

They looked at each other. Shindong clapped his hand. “Aha! Could it be….?”

Everyone’s eyes widen in excitement. Could it really be? Date!? Date?!

“No…” Kyuhyun said, unintentionally killing the guys’ hope. “He said he’ll go to Hye Sun unnie’s gallery today.”

All sighed in disappointment and gave the evil maknae quite a stare. Heechul steps out his room and peeks in Donghae’s empty room. He grins. “No… I don’t think he is…”

“Why do you think that?”

“Think about it, gallery at this hour?”

They checked the time and it’s quarter to 9…  Usually Hye Sun likes to open her pieces only in the day, to have that fresh ambience and bright rays coming inside her gallery.

Realizing Heechul’s point. The round of excitement came back.

“Hyung you’re very smart!!!!”

Tsk… It’s a no brainer really… You’re just missing out a huge clue.

“Let’s call him!”

Heechul pulled a face. Though he already has an idea, he doesn’t want to spoil the fun and put a quick end on Donghae’s little secrecy game.

“He’s just gonna lie and deny it”

"Let's track him?"

"He left the car"

“Then what should we do?”

“Call Hye Sun. Ask her if she really is with Hae”...

...This is going to be fun...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

113K 7.1K 46
When Jeon Jungkook ended up falling for his own best friend Dara but she ended up with the one her stepmother chose for her to marry... What will hap...
Lucky ? Af uta167

Fan Fiktion

22K 615 15
Dara surely is not the luckiest person in this city. Dara is enchanted. She's under the spell. His eyes, his smile, his smell, she loves it a...
71.9K 2.1K 31
Dara is a 33 year old corporate officer of the top TV Station in the country. She have everything any career woman dreamed to have. Except a lovelife...
103 0 9
Hyukjae is a total mess... He is wrecked... He spends his life drinking and getting wasted every night... It was his escape from the painful memory t...