Eliza Gilbert | Damon Salvato...

By TarynAbercrombie

When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, ca... More

Playlist.
Cast list.
The Begining. *Edited*
The Night of the Comet. *Edited*
Friday Night Bites. *Edited*
Family Ties. *Edited*
You're undead to me. *Edited*
Lost Girls. *Edited*
Haunted. *Edited*
162 Candles. *Edited*
History Repeating. *Edited*
The turning point. *Edited*
Blood Lines. *Edited*
Unpleasentvill. *Edited*
Children of the Damned. *Edited*
Fool me once. *Edited*
A few good men. *Edited*
There Goes the Neighbor. *Edited*
Let the right one in. *Edited*
Under control. *Edited*
Miss Mystic Falls.
Blood Brothers.
Isobel
Founders Day.
The Return.
Brave New World.
Bad Moon Rising.
Memory Lane.
Kill or be Killed.
Plan B.
Masquerade.
Rose.
Katerina.
The Sacrifice.
By the Light of the Moon.
The Descent.
Crying Wolf.
The Dinner Party.
Know Thy Enemy.
The Last Dance.
Klaus.
The Sun Also Rises.
As I Lay Dying.
The Journal.
The Birthday.
The Hybrid.
The End of The Affair.
Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited
Playlist Two.
Before, now, and forever.
Update

Daddy issues.

3.1K 68 56
By TarynAbercrombie

"The sheriffs department thinks drugs played a part in the assailants deranged and violent behavior that left three people dead at last nights booster club dinner at a local high school. The authorities believe last nights assailant may also be link to the missing campers and park ranger who have yet to be found, as well as 25-year-old Jessica Konig, reported missing this morning. The sheriff's department says investigations are pending." "I honestly don't get why you even listen to that anymore." I say as I make my way back into Damon's room with a brush through my hair. He turns his head ever so slightly and gives me a wink as he adjusts the white towel around his hips as I give him a smile and make my way to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste before brushing my teeth. 

I watch as Damon glances at the TV briefly before making his way back to me, I quickly grab his toothbrush from the glass cup and squeeze some toothpaste on it as he comes up behind me. He gives me a small smile as he grabs the toothbrush from me and kisses the side on my head before placing the toothbrush in his mouth. My phone obnoxiously rings as I roll my eyes and spit out my toothpaste and make my way over to my side of the bed, once I see the caller I.D I'm tempted not to answer at all. "Fuck it." I accept the call and pull it to my ear. "John just randomly showed up at the house last night." "I knew I shouldn't have accepted the call." I curse out as I pinch the bridge of my nose, "Lena do us both a solid and stab that bitch." 

Suddenly I hear a much deeper voice from the phone, "hey!" "Lena am I on speaker?" I question instantly as I sit in my side of the bed and watch Damon make his way to his dresser, pulling out one of his famous black shirts on over his lean torso. "Yes." I snicker quietly, "what's up my bitch?" I question calmly as my eyes widen as Damon drops the towel on the floor and turns his head ever so slightly to give me a wink, boy did that man have an ass. "Is that anyway to address your father?" I roll my eyes as I turn back and am filled with disappointment as Damon had already slipped on his black jeans.

 "Considering you've almost killed me and Damon twice I'd say yes." "When have I ever tried to kill you twice?" I roll my eyes, "when I was five you took me to the lake, got a boat, sailed to the middle and threw me in and left me." I could hear him snickering in the background, "the second time was when I was nine, you told me I could fly. You attached my kiddie leash to the back of the bus and yelled and I quote, "run Forrest run!" I stated out bitterly as I grabbed my leather boots from the ground and started to zip them up. "I remember that day. That was a good day." My eyes widen as I stop putting my left shoe on and grabbed the phone more aggressively, "I broke my leg in three places when I was pulled right in front of a car. You told me and I quote, "you've got a good running head start fly over the car!" I could practically feel the eye roll through the phone as I finish zipping up my boots and stand as I watch Damon put on his boots as well. "You didn't die cry baby." I roll my eyes and snap the phone shut aggressively as I turn to Damon. "We've got visitors."

"You brought back John Gilbert? That was your big save Elena and Eliza move?" Damon questions Stefan as he crosses his arms over his chest as I make my way towards the brothers in the parlor. "Ya that guy has been trying to kill me since I was three Stef." I say seriously as I lean against the wall facing Damon as Stefan rolls his eyes. "I went to look for Isobel, and I got John instead. And I highly doubt he's tried to kill you Liz." My eyes widen as I pull my phone out and scroll through the messages before pulling them up and handing it to Stefan. "Go ahead read it out loud." I say with a smirk on my face as Stefan starts reading. "You're still alive? Would've thought that bus killed you years ago. Make sure you walk in the middle of the streets not on the side walk." Stefan looks up with a questionable look on his face. 

"He sent that when I was ten." Stefan rolls his eyes once again and hands me back my phone. "He threw me in the dumpster on garbage day when I was twelve and locked me in it until the garbage guy had to get me before I was crushed in the garbage truck." "He said he could help us, and we're desperate." Stefan continues as if I didn't say anything. "We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me." "Us." I interject as Damon uncrosses his arms from his chest and places one on my back. "Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah, so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed." He said has Stefan takes a few steps until he's in in front of us. 

"Elena is putting all her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe." Damon shakes his head as he turns his back to Stefan and takes a few steps before turning back to him. "Thanks for that by the way." My eyes pop as I turn to face Damon's eyes, "hey! That guy sexually assaulted me. I haven't spoken a word to him since my panic attack at Slaters house. It was my dumb twins fault." I roll my eyes as Damon slips his arm around my waste and brings me towards his chest. "I mean do you trust Elijah?" Damon brings his ring clad fingers to his mouth as his face scrunches up in concentration. "I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be trusted." Damon nods his head slowly back, "it's not like we can just go up and kill him. Because apparently, he can't die."

 Damon slides his fingers down to his chin as he looks into his brothers eyes, "still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer." Damon replies back as his mood starts to instantly sour. "He knew about the sacrifice. Isobel told him. He said he knew Of a way to keep them safe." Damon shakes his head as he drops his fingers off his chin and runs his hand through my curls as he looks into my eyes, "and how do we do that?" He questions softly as he places his chin on my head. "He's not talking, at least not to me anyway." Damon shakes his head softly as he picks his head up to look back at his brother, "great work Stefan. Top notch. As if I didn't have enough problems."Damon turns and gives me his keys, "start up the car baby I'll be there soon." I nod my head as I make my way out to the Camaro.

"I'm sorry about Rose." Stefan says gently as Damon turns back to his brother, "whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes." "And you cared about her after five minutes, though." Damon shakes his head again and turns back to his brother and takes a few steps till they're inches apart, "It doesn't matter Stefan she tried to kill Eliza, I almost lost the woman that has complete and utter faith in me despite what I have done,because I decided to care about that girl after five minutes." Damon spits out as he turns and grabs his jacket from the coat hanger, "I will not put someone's life over hers like that again, if that means I have to distance myself from her, or watch over her twenty four seven then I will. Because that brother is the only person that believes in me! And I may lose her in a matter of days!" His voice cracks out as he shakes his head and slams the door making his way to the Camaro.

"Where's John?" Damon asks as Elena opens the door for us as we make our way into the house. "He's not here. He left." She says as she shuts the door behind me. "I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's our dad and then took off." Damon makes his way to the kitchen to look around the corner and turns back to look at me, "is that public knowledge now?" I shake my head, "apparently. O god Matt's gonna laugh at my face for a week straight. He'll never let me lives this down." I say as I run my hands through my curls as Damon makes his way back over to me.

 "Did he say what he was doing here?" Damon asks Elena as he swings his arm over my shoulders and leans against me. "No. You know, Stefan thinks he's telling the truth about wanting to help us." Elena says as she drinks from her coffee cup. "You believe him?" Damon asks as I lean my head against his chest, "no." "What are we going to do?" I ask as I look up into his eyes as he shrugs his shoulders, "kill him." My eyes widen, "Damon." I whisper out as he starts to lead us to the door, "I'm joking." He says as he opens up the door for us, "Damon." I say a little louder as he turns to me. "Ok. I'm a little serious. I'm not going to hurt him Liz. I'm the good guy now, remember?" He looks up as he sarcastically spits out to Elena. "I'm going to have a civil conversation with your father." He looks down and grabs my hand as we make our way out the door. "Wait! I'm coming with you!" Elena yells out after us as I groan.

As soon as we enter the grill we immediately spot John trying to speak to Aunt Jenna and Alaric at their table. I gently grab Damon's arm as he looks down to me, "be the better man." I say quietly as Damon nods and kisses the top of my head before he makes his way to John with the both of us trailing behind. "John, buddy...how you been?" Damon questions as we make it to their table. I bend down on the opposite side of John and give Alaric a quick hug as he messes up my curls and gives me a smile. "I've been alright Damon. It's good to see you." He looks over in my direction as I steal a fry from Ricks basket and Rick laughs and gently pushes me away, "you're still alive?" He questions as I turn to Damon with a pointed look. 

"Yes John I'm still kicking sorry to disappoint." "You were my least favorite twin for a reason." My eyes pop as I turn to glare at the man in front of Damon. "You're my favorite twin if that helps." Rick says from the table as I start to dramatically cry and jump into Ricks arms. "Alaric you're the best dad anyone could have." I say as I hug him tightly, "when's the wedding?" I say as I look at Jenna as her eyes pop and suddenly me and Alaric are spread out on the floor. I laugh out at ricks face, "did that scare you so much you jumped? Or was It a jump of joy." I snicker out as Alaric kicks my side, I gasp out as I slide across the floor and end up next to a random couple. "Food service!" I snicker out as they give me a disgusted look. "I'm sorry she's not my daughter." Jenna Yells out as I turn and glare at her. I slide back over and turn and kick his side as he groans in pain, "old man." I snicker out as I help him back into the chair.

Damon sighs out slowly as I scratch his scalp as we sit at the bar. I stare softly at him as he takes another drink of his bourbon before he looks at me. "What are you thinking?" He ask quietly as he looks into my eyes. "I know it's going to sound dumb but I think I should thank Kathrine. Without her I wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet you and my life would still be shitty if you weren't in it." I say softly as his eyes widen a fraction of a second before he leans over and kisses the top of my head. "You would have still met me." He says back as a little smile falls on his face, "o really? When?" The small smile shifts to a smirk on his face, "you've already me.." "so my friend wants to meet you." I softly groan out as I look up as Jenna brings some random lady up to Damon. He gives me a little smile as he turns to the new arrivals. "Damon Salvatore this is.." "ya I know you, the news lady." He says as he turns his head to look at her before he turns his body back to me completely ignoring the woman behind him. 

I give a little laugh as Damon smiles and runs his hands through my hair. "Umm ya it's Andie Star nice to meet you. Can I buy you a drink, Damon?" With his unoccupied hand he lifts his drink to show her his glass before placing it on the bar in front Of him as he never takes his eyes off of me, "already got one no need." I watch in the corner of my eye as Andie shakes her head before she looks over to Jenna, "I thought you said he was single?" She questions quietly as Jenna raises her shoulders. "You totally blew her off." I say in disbelief as Damon pushes a section of my curls behind my ear, "why would I talk to her when you're here with me?" He asks in confusion as I laugh a little as he drowns his drink. 

"About our conversation earlier.." he gives me a little smirk as he shuffles for some money and puts it on the bar. "I'll tell you all about it later." I nod my head as my phone starts to ring. "Hey Stefan my man what's up?" I question as Damon helps me put on my jacket. "Caroline's in trouble." "What is it?" I ask quickly as Damon pulls his jacket on no doubt listening in on the call. "The werewolves got Caroline they're demanding for Tyler." "Okay we're on our way send the location." I rush out as I end the call and me and Damon start heading our way out of the grill. "Eliza you're not coming." I squint my eyes at Damon before I cross my arms over my chest. "That's bullshit you know I'll go after you now or ten minutes after you leave." He shakes his head as he sighs out, "you stay close." "What's going on?" John questions before we can make it totally out of the door. "O fuck off John." I say as I maneuver around him and follow Damon out of the grill.

"Tyler's free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Caroline." "My brother the piece maker." Damon says as we walk up to Stefan and Tyler. "Since Stefan got here before me, I'm going to let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier." He says as the woman turns to stare at us. "This ugly ass is the problem again?" I shake my head as she looks over to me and glares, I sarcastically wiggle my fingers at her. "If you hold that face long enough it might freeze that way and then you probably won't get laid anymore." I snicker out as I turn to face Tyler. "I'll make this clear I don't really like you, I never really have but because you hang around Mattie and Caroline, which are practically my family, I'll try and hate you a little less, unless Caroline dies because of you and then I will be the one that ends your miserable existence. Got it?" "Oo that's kinda hot." Damon purrs into my ear as I giggle and turn to face the woman once again. 

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it. We'll take you." The woman turns her head ever so slightly at Damon's words, "I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She suddenly Whistles and my eyes widen as suddenly we're surrounded by werewolves. I laugh anxiously as I step behind Damon, "no one told us there was a party." I state as Damon grabs a hold of me as he watched at least ten werewolves surround us. My eyes grew at the sight of a flame thrower in one of the mans hands. "O it's a bonfire lovely." I stutter out anxiously as Stefan turns to see the flame thrower. "Got any marshmallows?" I ask the random Werewolf closest to me as I suddenly watch the flame thrower get turned on. "I taste like shit fried I promise." I whisper out as I clung to Damon's back as I feel the worry radiate from him. "I shouldn't have brought you." He says softly to me. "I'm going to die a virgin." "Have a panic attack after we get out of this." 

"Mattie's going to write on my grave 'Dumb ass virgin died by bonfire.'" "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." Damon slowly turns to Tyler, "you heard her. Go." He whispers as turns his eyes to watch the back of me. "Get over there." One of the werewolves closets to Jules took a step forward. "Which one of you killed mason?" Both of Damon arms grab and in circle me. "Uh, that'd be me." He says sarcastically back, "Boys,make sure that one suffers." "O great you just had to tell him it was you." I sarcastically say back to Damon as he gives me a tight smile in return. "We can take them." Damon states to Stefan as he looks over to his brother, "I don't know about that." Stefan says back as he turns his head to watch the werewolves. 

"Well then.." Damon speeds with me to the trailer and lets go of me the last second as he reaches for Jules before she jumps up to the roof of that trailer and back flips behind Damon. She runs and my attention is pulled as the man ignited the flame thrower and went after Stefan, but Stefan grabbed him by the back of the neck and waves the flame thrower at the rest of the wolves. I make my way behind Damon as he makes his way to guy next to the trailer but suddenly a man drops down on top of Damon, but Damon was quicker and reached through his chest and pulled his heart out. He flicks away the heart and speeds to the next man closest to the trailer. Damon struggles with the man as he tries to plunge a stake into his heart suddenly the man has Damon on his shoulder. I run around to the back of him and kick him in the knees giving Damon enough momentum to take the man on the ground. 

I drop down the ground placing my hands on top of Damon's trying to get enough force to force the stake into the mans heart. Suddenly I hear the click of a gun and I turn as my eyes widen as Jules stands in front of us with a gun. I quickly turn and push Damon out of the range of fire before I hear it go off. "Ahhh!!" I yell out as I hit the ground clutching my shoulder. "She's not a vampire you bitch!" Damon yells out as he speeds over to me and drops on the ground next to me. "You've got to hold on to it okay? Baby?" I nod my head slowly as he applies more pressure on my arm. My eyes widen as the man stands up and stands next to Damon with the stake ready to hurt him at any moment. 

I hear a sudden crash and watch desperately as Caroline is shoved to the side of the trailer with a gun to her chest. Suddenly the werewolves start to fall around in pain. "What's happening?" Caroline whispers out as they start dropping like flies. I see a man come out from the car as Damon slowly sits me up and grabs me by the waist to get me up on my feet. "Elijah made a promise to Elena and Eliza I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." Stefan makes his way over to me as I cling onto Damon, "get out of here. Now." The man says as Caroline and Tyler make their way to us. "That's the second bullet I've taken for you." I whisper to Damon's ear as he shakes his head
And vamp speeds us out of the woods.

I whimper softly as Damon sits me on the bathroom sink as he slowly removes my shirt over my head. "I need to remove the bullet before I can heal you." He says softly as I nod my head and place my right hand in my mouth to curb the want to scream as Damon digs the tweezers into my shoulder.I bite down hard as the tears come to the corner of my eyes as I feel the metal retract the wooden bullet. "Good job baby." He says softly as he Pulls the bullet completely out and quickly bites into his hand and brings it to my mouth. I take a small amount from his hand before pulling back as soon as I taste the iron. My faces scrunches

Up as I wipe my lips. Damon smiles softly as he puts his hands on the sides of my head and rubs his thumbs gently against my cheek bones. "You shouldn't take a bullet for me. You're the one that can't heal silly." He shakes his head as he pulls back and helps me off the counter. "I want you to know that I have your back. I also want you to know that someone cares enough about you to take a bullet for you." I say softly as I make my way out of the bathroom and to the dresser where I pull out one of his shirts and slide it on. Suddenly I hear the doorbell go off and I turn to Damon and raise an eyebrow.

"John lovely your not welcome." I go to shut the door on his face but he sticks his foot in and pushes the door open and walks past me, I roll my eyes as I shit the door and make my way to the living room. "We didn't finish our conversation." He says to Damon as he slowly drops something in a rag on one of the tables as Damon takes a sip of his bourbon with an eyebrow raised in question. "I'll bite." "I think personal feelings aside that you and Stefan will do all you can to protect Elena and Eliza." "I agree with that statement." Damon sarcastically says as John turns ever so slightly at me, "I'm not going to comment on the shirt Eliza but if your having intimate relations with a vampire I hope you know what your getting into." 

My eyebrow raises as I look down at Damon's shirt before I burst out laughing. "O the sex is great John continue." I say as Johns eyes raise at my statement as his face goes red. I wasn't going to tell him that we haven't even kissed yet, but he shouldn't pry into my life. I roll my eyes as I stand next to Damon as John unrolls what's in the faded cloth on the table. "What the hell is that?" "This is how you kill an original. In this vile is ash from a white oak tree that dates back to the genesis of the originals. The dagger must be dipped into the ash and then plunged into their heart." Damon takes the Dagger from Johns hands, "how do you know all this John?" "Isobel. She's very good at finding things out. But of course you know that." "Where is Isobel?" "Let's just day if she accomplished what she's attempting, Klaus will never step foot into Mystic Falls." I roll my eyes as I sigh out before kissing the side of Damon's head Gently, "I'm going to bed early." I say quietly as I make my way across the parlor to the staircase. Listening about the Originals freaked me out even more than I am already.

"Damon!" I yell out through the hallway giggling as I look through the rooms. "This isn't very appropriate." I whisper out as I pick up the sides of my dress and make my way back to our room. I sigh out as I take a seat in front the vanity and reach behind myself to untie the corset strings. I shake my head and smile as I watch Damon come through the room. My eyes light up as I watch him come behind me and kiss the side of my neck, moving my long curls to one shoulder. "I think it would be very rude of me to not help my wife escape such a dreadful contraption." I laugh at his silliness as he untangles the laces from my corset, finally after a minute I could finally take a breath. I turn and give him a kiss of gratitude before bending down to take off my shoes. "Mama! Papa! Come read to us!" I watch with a smile on my face as little black and brown tuff of hair pokes his head into the room catching Damon and I's attention. Damon smiles as he reaches down and scoops our child into his arms. 

"Sebastian mama will be with us in a minute." He says softly as he turns and makes his way to the children's room. I shake my head and stand up, but suddenly I feel another's presence in the room. I turn my head slowly and catch the identical woman's face in my peripheral vision. "Kathrina didn't I say you were not permitted around my husband and children?" I ask as she walks out of the shadows and comes into the light. "Sweet sister Eliza, it's been so long. Shouldn't you be happy I paid a visit?" "You know why." I say sternly as she stops right in front of me with a smirk plastered on her face. "You've got everything I wanted sister. A Salvatore on your arm and a loving home with children you get to keep, I quite find myself jealous." She seethes out and suddenly she grabs me by the neck and effortlessly lifts me off the ground, my eyes widen in astonishment at her strength. I grasp at my lack of air and start to claw at her arms. "You see I had to become something different thanks to our old friend Nicklaus." She says as she throws me against one of the white walls of our room, I groan out as I smash into the mirror. 

"I'm stronger than you, faster than you and I'll out live you dear sister." She says with a snicker as I quickly grab a piece of glass and shove it into her stomach as I quickly get up to race out of the room. I hear her chuckle as she follows me out of the room. I race down the stair case trying to take her as far away from my family as possible. Before I could take another step she slams her foot into me sending me down the rest of the stairs. I groan out as I try and get up only to discover my foot was bent in the wrong direction. "The day you betrayed me was the day you signed you death certificate sister." She says as she grabs me by the hair and drags me to the door. "You see I've learned a new tick. I can make anyone do anything just by merely looking at them." She let's go of my hair as she turns to the stairs and whistles out. After a minute I watch Damon descend the stairs. "Dam..on." I whisper out as push myself into a sitting position. I watch as she circles my husband as if he were pray. 

"I think he needs to see his brother soon. Maybe even move back in, he does seem still awfully young to be a husband and father." She clicked her tongue as she stops in front of him. I shakily grasp the widow sill and slowly bring myself into a semi standing position. "Don't.. you dare hurt him." I squeeze out as I shake trying to continue to stand. "O I'm not going to hurt him." She chuckles out as she turns and looks into his eyes, "you will return back to mystic falls, you will have forgotten ever meeting a woman named Eliza Petrova, you never fell in love with her, you never married her, you never had children." I watch in horror as my husband nods and walks to the door. 

"Damon?" I question softly as he gives me a brief glance before walking out of the door. "You bitch!" I yell out as she turns, in a blink of an eye she's in front of me and a pain unlike anything explodes into my stomach. My breath hitches as I drop my gaze to the knife embedded in my stomach. I breath out quickly as I loose the will to stand and slowly start fall onto the floor. My shaky hand grabs the handle and yanks it out, "ahhh!!!" I yell out as the tears start to fall. I slowly put my hand on the wound as I watch a smile fill kathrinas face. "There much better." I wheeze out as she goes to open the door, "Mama!" My eyes widen in alarm as I watch the two babies cry at the sight of me, I shake my head frantically as Kathrina turns. "O I forgot about those two. Now I can't have them ruin my plan." "Kathrina! No! Please!" I yell out as she takes her time up the stairs, "run! Babies! Run!" I yell out as I put my hand on my wound and attempt another stand. "Ahh!!" I yell out as the blood start to pool around me as I take the few steps needed to reach the stairs. "Mama!" I yell out as I hear them scream for bloody murder on the tops of their lungs. I whimper out as my vision become hazy. I push myself to crawl up the stairs, suddenly I lost feeling in my hands and legs. "No!" I yell out, "please." I whisper as I hear the last faded screams for the two children upstairs. My eyes flew open as I sit up in bed as fast as I could. I was drenched in sweat and was trembling. "What's wrong liz?" I turn my head slowly to face Damon's worried eyes.

O my freaking god 20 thousand reads! Holy shit I didn't think this book was really any good but you have surprised me, made me tear up a little actually. I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and if you have any questions or comments fill free to ask I love talking to the people that have read my book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
27.2K 573 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
19.9K 917 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
337 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...