The Parent Trap: The FACE Fam...

由 kerosene_love

When Alfred F. Kirkland and Mathew Bonnefoy meet at a summer camp in California, they're a little less than t... 更多

The Parent Trap: The FACE Family
Chapter One: Camp
Chapter Two: You Look Just Like Me!
Chapter Three: Prank Wars
Chapter Four: The Isolation Cabin
Chapter 5: Yes, We're Brothers
Chapter Six: Are you insane?!
Chapter Seven: Voice Lessons
Chapter 8: The Switch
I suck, sorry!
Chapter 9: Digging Up The Past

IM SO SORRY GUYS D:

1K 24 1
由 kerosene_love

I'M SO SORRY! I've been terrible at updating, and I have neglected to update for far too long! I promise, I'm working on the next update! Thank you so much for the kind comments and votes! I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up that the next chapter SHOULD be up by Sunday! If not, then I apologize, and ask that you check next Sunday.

Which brings me to my next point:

If I miss an update, check the following Sunday. I will only update on Sunday's, this week will be the only exception, since I will update as soon as the chapter is complete, which I'm sure will be before Sunday.

So, look forward "Chapter 5: Yes, we're brothers"! I love all of you! Keep commenting and voting guys!

~G

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.2K 162 25
Everything changed when that power plant exploded, when the two worlds combined. Everybody has a doppelganger, a much darker, much more sinister dopp...
1.2K 95 32
Arthur Kirkland's life has been grey for a long, long time. That is, until he meets a musician by the name of Francis Bonnefoy. Ever since he arrived...
1.9K 53 19
Matthew never really got to know the man living and working next door to him. Until one day he was forced by his father to go and say hello. And from...
1.2K 56 19
Oliver Kirkland and Arthur Kirkland The 1Ps and 2Ps both hate each other until Oliver finds a mirror in the woods one day and enters into the other r...