โŒ๏ธ โ My Senpai Academia ! โž |...

By r3ichii

โš ๏ธ DISCONTINUED ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” โ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŒฑ | Author's notes
3 | Meeting him again p2
4 | Their Unexpected Visit
5 | Kacchan as my classmate
6 | Kacchan as my classmate p2
๐ŸŒฑ | Thank you all very much!!!
7 | The Physical Exercise
๐ŸŒฑ | Announcement
๐ŸŒฑ | DISCONTINUATION

2 | Meeting him again

4.6K 66 63
By r3ichii

Love you like the movies
Anthem Lights

~Izuku's P.O.V~

~*March 01, Monday. 5:30 am*~

"RIINNGG! RIINNGG!", a annoying ringtone suddenly wakes me up out of nowhere. "RIINNGG!!!", the ringtone suddenly loudens. "Gah! What's with the annoying ringtone suddenly annoys me this early?!"-Izuku. I searched for then sound to snooze it and it was my phone which is intensely vibrating. "Huh? Who calls and texts me at this moment?"-Izuku. I tapped my phone to open who was calling and texting me back and forth. It was my mom! I opened my message app and saw mom's few unread messages.

Then Mom called me. I answered it quickly with no hesitation. "Hello? Mom? Is everything alright? Where are you? What is the problem?"-Izuku "Sweety, Mommy is having a internship for a new job here and I want you to know that I'll be coming home late later. And Mitsuki just came home so if you are bored here in the house, you can go visit Katsuki and Mitsuki-san."-Mom. Mitsuki? Wait........who is Mitsuki again? "Sweety, your U.A. uniform is at your closet and better get prepared for school. Love you. I'll see you later."-Mom "O-oh. Okay..... See you soon"-Izuku. I hunged up the call and started thinking. Mitsuki........ Mitsuki........... Mitsuki?! And...... Katsuki? Mmm...... Ah! Kacchan and Aunty! Oh yeah, Aunty Mitsuki and Kacchan. They got home?! I better get ready.

I came downstairs and found a brown paper bag with a note that says, "Have a great day at school, Dear". I sighed happily. I love my mother. I ate some toast and hotcakes then drank my milk and took a bath. After a 10 minute shower, I got into my room and wore my U.A. uniform and wore my black long socks and red shoes. I looked to the mirror and smiled. I kinda look cute in this uniform, I guess.

I took my yellow bag and came out of the house, locked the door and started running. But then as soon as I get to the bus station, I realized something. D-did I got the key before I got out and locked the door?! Oh no. I think I'll be entering the house through the window again.......

The bus arrived in just 15 minutes and I came stepped in. As soon as I look for a seat in the bus, I saw a spiky brown-haired man with a black glasses that looks very familiar to me. I sat down at the other side of his seat to get a closer look. He was carrying a brown paper bag with some fruits in it. Maybe this familiar guy has gone to a grocery?

The bus stopped to U.A. High School Academy and I abruptly took my bag and stepped out of the bus. The familiar man just stepped out the same as I did. I just sensed some suspicion as I soon see him follow me. I was just 2 killometers away from the school gate entrance, the man behind me fell his paper bags and the fruits started scattering everywhere. I couldn't just stare and do nothing about him. I immediately turned around and helped him. "I'll help you."-Izuku "T-thank you, young lady. You're so-"-Unknown man. He stopeed and stared at me for a while. Then his eyes widen.

"Izuku-chan?!"-Unknown man "N-nani?! How did you know my name!"-Izuku "It is you! Long time no see!"-Unknown man. He suddenly hugged me. E-eh?! W-w-wait......too c-close! While the unknown man is hugging me, I could feel I was turning red. He broke the hug and smiled at me. "It's me! Your uncle Masaru! Katsuki's father!"- Uncle Masaru. I paused for a while. "U-uncle Masaru?!"-Izuku. I immediately bowed down, as a sign of apologizing for my rudeness. "I-I am sorry for my rudeness! Please forgive me!"-Izuku "N-no! It's okay! Really!"-Uncle Masaru. I looked up my head again and properly stood. "I'm glad we meet again, Izuku-chan. How are you and Inko doing?"-Uncle Masaru "O-oh, we're doing fine. H-how is Kacchan and Mitsuki-san doing too?"-Izuku "Oh, the usual. But Katsuki started to be calm and rational when he left you. He was often very lonesome. I think he missed you."-Uncle Masaru. I blushed so hard, hearing that Kacchan missed me. I was shy and fidgety about the shocking news. "H-he did?"-Izuku "Yes. Oh! Are you a student in the U.A. too?"-Uncle Masaru "Umm... Y-yes."-Izuku "Well, can you do me a simple favor?"-Uncle Masaru "Uhmm... Sure."-Izuku. Uncle gave me a small brown paper bag, stuffed with something inside. "Can you give this to him? It's his lunch."-Uncle Masaru "K-kacchan is at the U.A. too?"-Izuku "Hihi......yes."-Uncle Masaru. I paused again and thought. GAHHH!!!! KACCHAN'S GONNA KILL ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?! "Izuku-chan? Izuku?"-Uncle Masaru. Uncle waves his hand to my face which I didn't realized that I was internally screaming. "O-oh. Sorry. I should be going now. It was nice meeting you again, Uncle. Thank you for today."-Izuku "Oh, no problem. Is should be the one thanking you. Good luck."-Uncle Masaru. I smiled and left him.

So..... Kacchan did missed me. W-wait.....WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! Stop it, Izuku. Stop. This is not like a some sort of romantic story or fairy tale. Stop it.....

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings that I bumped into someone. When I turned around at them, I saw a tall man with half red and half white hair and a scar on his face. I was shock. He looked angry. I immediately bowed my head to sign that I was sorry for my rudeness. "I-I'm s-sorry! Please accept my apology for my rudeness and unawareness!"-Izuku "N-no, it's okay. My awareness failed me too so you don't have to say sorry."-Unknown man "O-oh. Well, if that case... My name is Izuku Midoriya."-Izuku "Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Shoto."-Shoto"Nice to meet you too, Shoto-kun. Let's be friends! I think you're nice."-Izuku. I smiled at him but then he averted his eyes away from me. I saw his face turned bright red and sweats a little bit. Is he okay?

"Umm.... Shoto-kun, are you okay? Do I need to take you to the infirmary?"-Izuku "Erm.... No need."-Shoto "Okay, well... See you later then. Sayonara!"-Izuku "Okay. Bye"-Shoto. The people here in the U.A. are nice. Shoto-kun is nice.

~Shoto's P.O.V.~

<Earlier>

"Shoto-kun, are you okay? Do I need to take you to take you to the infimary?"-Izuku "Erm....No need."-Shoto "Okay, well... See you later then. Sayonara!"-Izuku "Okay. Bye"-Shoto.

<Present>
Midoriya-san.......thank you for being my friend. You thought I was nice even though I am hurt inside. Thank you, Midoriya-san.

~Izuku's P.O.V.~

I entered the U.A. with some students talking to chatting and wondering around the school. After I passed the final exam in the U.A. and All Might trained and gave me his quirk, I think I might able to run this new high school life. I saw a few students gathering around in a bulletin board. What's going on? I came to see what is it. Then I soon realized it was a list of students in their assigned and arranged rooms. I saw my name. I was Class 1-A room. I noticed some other names too. I didn't realized I spoke the other names out loud. "Uraraka Ochako? Tenya Iida? Such great names....", I spoke to myself. "Hi! Are you talking to us?"-Unknown girl. It's the girl and the boy's name that I spoked. "Huh? Oh sorry. I was talking to myself when I spoke your names. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't calling you. Forgive me for my rudeness"-Izuku. I bowed my head again to apologize. Man, why am I so rude and unaware today? "I'm sorry for my rudeness!"-Izuku. "N-no! It's okay!"-Unknown girl "Oh, sorry again"-Izuku "Well, now you know our names, what is your name though?"-Uraraka "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Class 1-A."-Izuku "Oh, you two? I'm glad you are! Let's be friends!"-Uraraka "Hehe, it is nice to meet you guys."-Izuku. I smiled and their eyes have stars as if they were.......I don't really know? "I-it's really nice to meet you too. I am glad that you passed the entrance examination. And I am sorry I misjudged you the last time we met."-Iida "Oh, it's okay."-Izuku "Shall we go in, folks?"-Uraraka "Alright!"-Izuku

We entered the the school and got to the front of the classroom. We slid the door and saw some students. They were the students I saw from the entrance examination. They were awesome. Uraraka approached a long green haired girl. Iida took his seat. I was left alone...... What am I supposed to do?! Suddenly, a man tapped my back gently. I was surprised. I turned around and saw Shoto-kun. "S-shoto-kun! You're here too!"-Izuku "M-midoriya! What a coincidence to meet you."-Shoto. I guess he is a little shocked too? "Oh yeah. I guess we will be graduating the same in the future, Shoto-kun."-Izuku "Uhmm..... Sorry, I didn't introduced myself properly earlier. My real name is Shoto Todoroki."-Shoto. Todoroki? Todoroki.........TODOROKI?! I abruptly bowed down in sign of apology. "I-I'M S-S-SORRY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE CALLED YOU THAT!!"-Izuku. Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing! Shoto Todoroki, the son of endeavour, the No. 2 pro hero! "N-no! It's okay. It was my fault too."-Todoroki "O-oh. I should be on my seat."-Izuku "Okay..."-Todoroki

I came to my seat silently without any hesitation. Then someone came in. A handsome, man with light yellow spiky hair with beautiful red eyes. His uniform was not complete, he wasn't wearing a red tie like Iida and Todoroki-kun do. He was attractive. My heartbeat drums very fast and my face started to become red but intense as ever.

I stared at him for a while. He looked at me. He was a little familiar. Then his face went pale and red. "D-DEKU?!?!"-Unknown man. Huh? Deku? Why d-did he called me that? The only person who calls me that is-......w-w-wait?! "K-K-K-KACCHAN?!?"-Izuku.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading it. Love lots!
Word count: 1785

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 196 12
It was an ordinary life for Katsuki until it all started changing day by day revealing his love for Izuku. Sorry this is my first fanfic so it may be...
3.1K 16 15
When Katsuki and Izuku gets into UA, Izuku thinks the bullying stopped. But when Katsuki mets him in the libary, pressed up against one of the booksh...
63.3K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
5.8K 265 7
After graduating Katsuki and Izuku move in together. Sharing a space invited more casual touches from both of them, but with nightmares and trauma pi...