The Nine-tailed Hero: Kitsune...

By Zenimax2001

Izuku was chosen to wield the power of Gods and through a little magic and blessing, he ended up with a nine... More

Copyright
Warning
Quirk Info:
Chapter 1: A God's Blessing
Chapter 2: Once Upon An Attack
Chapter 3: The Meeting and Entrance Exams
Chapter 4: Eraserhead and Introductions
Chapter 5: Class Representative and BREAK-IN!
NOT A CHAPTER: MV HERO TOO
Chapter 7: Sports Festival... COMMENCE!!!
QUESTION
Sorry
Plot Ideas I Had (NOT IN ORDER)

Chapter 6: USJ Attack and Mysteries Uncovered

3.9K 109 88
By Zenimax2001

Third POV:

"Alright, today were going to the USJ for rescue training with class 1-B." Aizawa announced at the beginning of class, the day after the media incident. "We originally supposed to go on our own, but Principal Nezu discovered that there was villain involved in yesterday's issue and noticed that the file regarding our trips was taken. So as precautionary measure, we decided to have both classes go at once along with All Might, Midnight and Power Loader. Questions?"

Iida put up his hand, but Aizawa simply said, "No? Great. Let's get going" as if the class president didn't exist.

Timeskip to the USJ because the author has no idea what he's doing anymore.

"We've arrived," is what Aizawa and Vlad King stated.

So as the class and Pros stepped inside the USJ, they could see various disaster zones varying from the flood zone to landslide zone. 'Wow' was went through most of their minds with the exception of the Heroes, an angry pomeranian and a couple of others. "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Also known as the USJ for short," the Pro hero Thirteen said.

"Or Universal Studios Japan!" Is what all the Heroes in training thought.

"Now, before we begin, I have a one or two rules that need to be discussed," said Space Hero Thirteen. "Or three, maybe four... five perhaps? No, definitely six! Wait,..."

It was then that Aizawa decided it would be best if he interrupted before the Pro went on another long speech on safety, again. With that reminder, Thirteen simply went over the basics for each hazard zone and what they'll be doing until someone noticed a purple warp gate, like the ones Izuku saw during the panic at school.

"Oh? Now this is different than what the report said," the man with a hand over his face said. "It was only supposed to one class with three pros, not twice that number. Oh well, guess we were discovered. Kurogiri! Bring in the new recruits!"

The purple misty man known as 'Kurogiri' brought up another gate and with it came a hoard of D and C list villains with the exception of a blonde hair girl and a very scarred man with black hair.

"So that's the warp user," the heroes and Izuku thought.

With that is mind, Izuku brought out 3 tails and 5 extra psuedo tails. With that, he summoned the zanpakuto, Sode no Shirayuki and 2 flames users, Rin and Natsu. As he used his psuedo tails to summon them, they will only be a copy and not have a 'soul' nor their full personality. "Rin, Natsu, you're on collateral control," Izuku said. (that make sense?)

"Roger that!" Said Rin

"Hell yeah! Been wanting to do something lately! You got it boss!" Said Natsu.

Izuku then said, "Great, now I can go all out. Dance, Sode no Shirayuki!" and jumped in the fray, faster than any of the villains or heroes could react. This was all instinct for him. His father had trained him in various ways to master his quirk and it's nearly infinite uses and possibilities. Using flash step, he easily froze every villain he came across and moved on without wasting anytime. When he was moving on to the higher ranked villains, he said," Eighteen below zero," and cut them. "At that temperature, blood will start to freeze." As he kept on going, more and more villains started panicking while his peers and teachers looked on in shock and had the same thought, "Is this what he's capable of?" While that was happening, he noticed quite few villains were surrounding him. He looked on calmly as he had expected that, which he did. So in turn he said, "Fifty below zero." And with that, the a mini earthquake was happening and everything within a 5 meter radius of Izuku was slowly freezing. "At this temperature, the moisture around me will start to freeze, resulting in an earthquake." He saw in his peripheral vision the scarred man melting the ice so he quickly froze him. "273.15 degrees below zero. Absolute zero." He flash stepped towards the flame user and froze him in an instant. Knowing that absolute zero would be harmful to him if he stayed like that for too long, he quickly adjusted back to a good 40 degrees below zero.

"Ha Hah!" Yelled a D-list villain. "You let your guard down. Now feel the wrath of my quirk, Total Nightmare!"

(A/N: His quirk makes the target experience their deepest, darkest fears. Nothing more, continue reading. And yes, that was cringey, but I'll roll with it.)

His friends shouted at him to turn around, but it was too late. Izuku had already been hit with the quirk. A minute had passed, but nothing happened. "Why? Why isn't my quirk working?! You should be on the floor quivering! Crying your eyes out! Begging me to stop!" The villain cried out.

"Your quirk works based on the target's fear, correct?" Izuku calculating stated rather than asked.

Freezing up, the 'man' gave out a meek, "Yes."

"Ah. Then the reason why your quirk doesn't work is because the dead fear nothing. I am already dead." Izuku responded, his voice cold. "While my body is still living, I cannot feel neither pain nor emotions so your quirk is irrelevant. Now freeze." And with that said and done, most of the villains were frozen and the only ones left were those near the end and the ones running away.

While Izuku was ice cold, both literally and metaphorically, he was still extremely attractive. His usual outfit turned into a white kimono with unerlying shades of blue and purple, like that of an ice goddess, long white hair freely flowing when he moved and perfect skin adorned with ice blue fox-like eyes. It gave off an image of an untouchable deity and when people see things they can't have, they only covet it more. Same goes for U.A's boys who saw Izuku now.

'I think I'm in love' is what they thought along with Bakugo's 'More fucking rivals. Just great.'

While the males were horny-

(Males: HEY!

ME: Oh hush. You can't deny it.

Males: No comment.)

the pros standing off to the side were in complete shock to say the least. They just watched a what, 15? 16? year old boy take out over a hundred villains in nearly an instant. This made some of them feel some shame and vowed to get stronger with the exception of Aizawa who thought, 'I don't get paid enough to deal this and all these problem children. Maybe I'll just cuddle with cats'.

!!!POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!
Just next paragraph.

Ignoring the looks he got, Izuku decided to scan every villain there and took note of their information. One name stood out to him, 'Touya Todoroki.' 'Todoroki? Are they brothers? Probably, but why is he a villain? I'll have to look into this later. It won't do anyone any good if I say anything with no evidence' so with that, the matter about Touya 'Dabi' Todoroki was put on hold, (like my book), for now.

"Damn it! Damn it all! This wasn't supposed to happen. All Might was supposed to be the only boss. There was no word on a kid with an insanely powerful quirk," The masked man named 'Shigaraki' whined. "Kurogiri, bring out the Nomu."

'Kurogiri wordlessly opened a portal and out came a purple humanoid like monster. A homunculus if you will. "What is that thing," is what came out of many of the students and heroes' mouths. But can anyone really blame them? It was a giant fleshy monster, perhaps 2 meters tall, maybe more. It giant bulging muscles accompanied by equally bulging veins to the extent that they look like they may burst at any second.

"This is Nomu. A creature designed to specifically take down All Might!" Shigaraki boasted. "It can-"

"Pathetic," was all that was heard. Everyone saw a white blur and then saw the monster completely frozen in ice. "This thing was supposed to take down the symbol of peace? How could it when it can't even best a mere child?" Izuku mocked, a small side effect due to Sode no Shirayuki. But deep down, Izuku was absolutely DISGUSTED with what the nomu was and how it was created. (A/N: Not gonna spoil it for those not caught up)

"How?! HOW?! HOW COULD NOMU LOSE TO A DAMN BRAT?!?!" Shigaraki yelled out while furiously scratching at his arms and face."

Master, it would be in our best interests to retreat," advised Kurogiri as he began to warp all the villains back.

"Not so fast!" Shouted Izuku. "Rin! Natsu! Raise up some flame walls!"

"Got it!" Both of them said simultaneously.

"Fire Dragon Slayer Magic: Barrier of Flames!"

"Satan's Flames: Blue Wall!" (Not sure if those are actual moves :P)

Seeing the flames protecting those behind him, Izuku appeared in the midst of the villains and said, "Hakka no Togame." In a near instant, everything in the USJ was completely frozen over save for the ones within the flames and those that had already escaped including the two masterminds behind the attack and the two villains who were above C-list and worth remembering. 'Dabi and Toga huh. I'm going to have to dig a bit on their pasts.' "Release!" With that command, everything started melting and Rin, Natsu and Shirayuki started fading away, their task completed. Now that everything was dealt with, the pros started rounding up the unconscious villains while All Might went towards the nomu. The police arrived on the scene a few minutes later after Iida told Denki to contact them as he was the first one to break from their stupor.

~Timeskip to Afterschool and everyone going home~

"Man, Dekiru, you sure are strong, huh?" Uraraka said to her self-proclaimed best friend. "I mean, you stopped all those villains in nearly a minute!"

"Wait," Izuku started. "You kept track?"

"No, but Yaoyorozu did. She made stopwatch to try to see if there was a time limit to the warpy-guy's quirk," responded Uraraka.

"I see! That was very intelligent of her. I commend her for trying to help despite the shock," said Iida.

"Tch," went the blonde pomeranian. "Those losers were nothing. I bet I could've done the same."

"Yeah right," said Uraraka. "As if you could do that."

"What'd you say?! You wanna die?!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Guys, stop arguing! People are staring!" Pleaded Izuku. And the 'friendly' argument continued on until they each went their own separate ways. However, Izuku had an ominous feeling that lasted even when he got home. Little did they know that this was the beginning of their journeys.

Extra

Why Kurogiri didn't send each student to a different zone:

Aizawa stared unblinkingly at the purple villain since Izuku messed with his vision and made Kurogiri look like a very fluffy, very adorable cat. He only blinked when he got dry eyes.

What happened with everyone else:

Class-1A continued on as normal as they became more adjusted to Izuku while some boys, *ahem* Bakugo *ahem* Todoroki *ahem* literally every male, grew a bigger crush on our smol dense green bean.

Class-1B remained in a daze until the bell rang signaling the end of class. The girls were motivated to do better while the boys started crushing on Izuku. Same old, same old.

Omake

Izuku brought out multiple tails and was preparing to cast some magic, but he made a mistake in the incantation and turned the villains into cats with no quirks and the mind of a cat's. And so Aizawa, Midnight and a some others went on a cat frenzy.

Aizawa: Cats! Cats! CATS! THEY'RE ALL MINE!!!

Midnight: Aww, they're so floofy and cute. I'm abducting them all. Oh and this green one here.

Izuku: But, Midnight-sensei, I'm not a cat.

Midnight: DID I STUTTER?

Class-1A: No! HE'S MINE!

And so this chase went on for a while until the effects started waring off. For having their 'fun' interrupted, everyone started beating up some villains until the police arrived.

Momo: Weapons! Weapons for sale. You need something blown up, but hate Bakugo? Here are some grenades! You something to beat down some villains? I have here an assortment of stop signs, frying pans and baseball bats to choose from! Buy them now before they're out of stock!

Surprisingly, a lot of people bought something. Including the pros save for All Might because his fists are his best weapons.

Police: What the hell is happening?

Done! Whew, this chapter is the longest I've done so far. So how was it? Feedback is greatly appreciated and again, I do not own any anime used in this book. Thanks for reading. Also, were the characters kinda OOC? And ideas are appreciated as well. I've only really planned up to after the sports festival and adding Eri in sometime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
465K 15.1K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
19.2K 623 29
In a world full of quirks where the majority of the population hold a special power there is a girl who wishes to become a hero, her true origins are...
48K 1.8K 9
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...