A Rich Kid(completed)√

By THR777

Lakshya, a rich spoilt brat.... 😎 How his life takes a turn and where it leads to..... Ragini a simple vill... More

PROLOGUE
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Shek-Lak-Rag ( Part - 4)
Part-5
PART-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-13 (last part)
Epilogue

Part-12

1.9K 166 80
By THR777

Competition day....

I took blessings from Sir and Ragini did pooja and kept thilak.

Shek " now it's time beta "

I nodded and he moved little far, I looked around all the villagers were present and opposite siders were also present and Nikil was already ready...

I closed my eyes and remembered my parents who are my strength, today I am fighting for good cause and hope I fill colors in these villagers life.

I opened my eyes and looked at her who is staring me.

I raised my eyebrows....

R " keep in mind Lakshya that u can win and u will win, never think about losing, because it's not ur lose but many lives are dependent on ur win. "

I smiled at her, she is my biggest strength by the way.

R " all the best "

I nodded and she went and sat next to sir.

I looked at the ground and yes I have to save this land.

🔊....

There will be five rounds and this will decide who will be the Sahukar of this village, yes and the party which wins will get the authority to rule the village.

Shekharji has made his student ready and here our Ramji has also made his student ready.

So let's start the competition, Lakshya and Nikil take ur place.

I nodded and entered the ring.

First round....

We had the tough competition but I won making everyone shocked, yeah they never thought I will play this well, even I was not knowing but it's all made easy by her. My strength, I looked at her who was clapping for me.

************************************

Second round....

I was looking at him and praying Devima to give him strength....

Yessss, he won this round also!!

I looked at Papa and he was little worried.

R " Papa, y r u worrying he already won two, though there are 5 rounds maximum if he win next round,then it's our win. "

Shek " hope so beta, but I know them they will do something to win, hope Lakshya give them correct answer. "

I didn't understand his words but nodded.

Third round....

Lakshya was upon Nikil and he was almost in the verge of winning and I was about to clap but..........

Nikil threw mud on Lakshya's eyes...

What?????

And Lakshya started to rub his eyes and that time Nikil started to move his chance and hence he won!!

R " Papa it's cheating!! They can't do that "

Papa kept quiet, I know no one will support as they will say that is also the tactics, now I am understanding his words.

I saw still Lakshya wiping his eyes and that Nikil drinking water.

I moved towards him.

I removed his hands... He was trying hard to open his eyes....

R " Lakshya it's me".

L " I know "

He knew me?? Without seeing me??

L "there is no need to see u, I can feel ur presence...."

I wiped his eyes using water and my veil .

He opened his eyes and I was crying....

L" ssh don't worry v will win, ours is two and their's it's one so don't worry "

R " don't be overconfident and didn't u see what he done?? "

***********************************

Again she wiped my eyes using her veil, and she was sad seeing me in pain.

L " now only I got to know this veil can be in my favour "

She bet me on my shoulders....

🔊....

Fourth round is going to start....

I was about to move but she held my hand and kissed my palm, making me smile.

R " take care and win "

I nodded.

I so badly wanted to hug her.

Nik " wow man, here fight is going on and u r romancing??"

I gave him deaf ears.

And we started again and this time it was really tough and he pushed me so badly...

I couldn't get up and was struggling but I heard one loud voice cheering me and I looked at that side and it was my DAD!!

Mom was signing me to get up.

Dad " get up son, show them who are u?? U r my son,show him what he will get if he touches A RICH KID "

I smiled and Nikil was about to pounce on me but I bet him with so much force that he stumbled back....

************************************

Fourth round was going on and when he fell in ground I was so sad but he came back with such a strength made me happy, he was oftenly looking at one direction and I saw the couple, they were the same one whom we met few days ago....

I again concentrated on the fight anddddddd my Lakshya won!!

🔊......

It's a three and one so need of next round..... Shekharji has won this and I must say he will continue to rule this village as before....

Everywhere there was happiness, all were smiling....

I looked at Papa who was smiling and he was crying because of happiness....

R " Papa u won, we won "

He hugged me tightly.....

🔊....

Now Lakshya come to the stage and collect the prize....

L " I want my Gurudev to handover me this"

I took Papa near the stage and he was so happy and he hugged Lakshya tightly....

All others started to congratulate him...

Shek " I am so happy Lakshya ask whatever u want I will give"

He became silent and closed his eyes looked at me and then averted his eyes towards Papa.....

L " I need ur Jaan ( life) "

What?????

He is asking my father's life??

I heard whispers from back and I saw that was that evil Ramji and his son they were speaking....

Ramji " finally atleast that Shekhar will die... Wow!! What a gift that boy has asked "

Seriously he is asking my father's life??

I looked at Papa whose confused face became bright, he smiled and hugged him even more tightly....

I was confused so as like others....

***********************************

Home....

Shek " I am so proud of u Lakshya, u made the impossible one possible.... "

Dp " we should thank u sir in turn "

Papa spoke, yeah I made my parents meet sir and Ragini....

Shek " he is really a gem "

Ap " I know sir, but now I am seeing a real gem in him "

Dp " he was a spoilt brat but now I am seeing a responsible person standing here... It's all because of u "

L " ha sir this village has given me love and support and mainly u and Ragini gave me strength in every stage... "

He smiled at me and I looked at Ragini who was standing next to ma...

L " sir, I have already asked u what I want and hope it doesn't affect our relation"

He nodded.

I went near Ragini and held her hand and stood at centre...

L " sir I may be rich but trust me, I don't have any girl in my life, I never got attracted to anyone but I don't know what?? when?? why?? and how?? But I fell for Ragini, it feels as if I can't live without her, I love her and I want to marry her, I will keep her happy.... I haven't confessed to her but I want u all elders to know first because I don't want to move forward without ur blessings "

I became all silent and I was still holding her hand, I can feel her nervousness and I know I should have confessed to her first but I know her well, she will tell to ask her father.

Ap " not that I am against this but I want to ask u Lakshya that r u sure?? I mean u haven't seen the girl's face I think and without seeing her u have agreed, r u the same one who used to pick the shirt looking at that 1000 times?? U wanted everything best right?? "

I chuckled...

L " mom u r right I used to look at external beauty but I had long back only fell for her heart, yes she has kept ur son under her internal beauty..... I love her MA "

Dp " I am very happy son "

Ap " even I am very happy to get Ragini as my daughter in law "

I know my parents will agree,now I looked at sir who was silent.

I kneel down and held his hand.

Shek " u r very good person my son, I know u both are having feelings for each other"

He knew??

He chuckled...

Shek " what do u think I will let my daughter to go with someone at 3 in the morning?? "

I remembered the pooja day..

Shek " Ragini come here "

She also knelt down and he held her hand.

Shek " will u be happy with Lakshya??"

I saw her twisting her veil edge....

R" I....I like him Papa "

My heart swelled hearing her words....

He kept her hand in mine.

Shek "she is all urs Lakshya, I am giving my daughter to u and I know u will keep her all safe "

L " I will Papa"

Dp "now let's arrange their wedding "

Everyone smiled but I saw Ragini wiping her tears...

But why??

************************************

Why?? We will see in next part!!

How was the update guys??

Put ur comments.....

Merry Christmas 🎄

Next I want to write LSA -RSK so guys if u have not read then go for it....

Keep supporting.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.2K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...
17.5K 1.1K 19
Hi that's my first RagLak story as I am a Sukor writer... 😊. I hope u will give tha story a chance it's not based on the serial but has almost all c...
36.1K 1.2K 9
It is around the fake love. Ragini becomes the old one after Laksh saved her life.
60.9K 4.9K 23
A fun filled love story of raglak... U want to know? Just get in...