Late Nights || Minsung βœ”οΈ

By kyutminho

Jisung was devastated after the break up, but he knew that he was still young and knew this wasn't the end of... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35: Epilogue
✨New Book✨

Ch.4

14.6K 597 764
By kyutminho

3rd POV:

"He is my ex." Jisung was hesitant to speak.

The two of them begin to walk around the mall while chatting.

"I'm guessing he hurt you." Minho was never one to show his emotions to anyone who wasn't close to him but he was starting to loosen up to Jisung.

All Jisung did was nod his head.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, but whatever he did to you he better regret it because he is missing out on a pretty cool squirrel." Minho gave Jisung a warm smile which made Jisung's heart skipped a beat.

"Thanks." Jisung smiles at his hyung.

They continued to walk through the mall and stop in some stores, since none of them plans on buying anything, they just messed around the stores.

"I like these." Jisung put on circular lens glasses that he found in a store, they were in and took a selfie.

"You look adorable, squirrel." Minho liked how the younger looked.

"Just give me back my hat." Jisung had asked Minho to hold his hat for him as he put on the glasses. Minhos complements made him blush.

Minho does what Jisung says, he puts his hat back on.

They walk out of the store and Minho notices two familiar faces from his past.

"Umm, actually I need your hat back." He takes the hat off of the younger and places it on his head.

"What why?" Jisung was curious, that was his favorite hat.

Minho just lowers his head with the hat at an angle where you couldn't see his face and his hands in his pockets.

"Min-." Before Jisung could say his name, he pulls the younger against a wall covering his mouth with his head still lowered.

Jisung eyes grew big from his hyung's actions.

Minho watches in the corner of his eyes, the two familiar faces walk past with out batting an eye at Minho.

Minho sighs in reliefs taking his hand off of Jisung's mouth.

"What was that for?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Sorry, just avoiding some people." The two of them continued to walk around the mall.

"Are they like those two men from the other night?" Jisung was worried for his hyung.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it. As long as I don't get noticed everything will be fine. Now let's continue having some fun." Minho gave him a reassuring smile before smirking as he took Jisung's phone and running off with it.

"Hey! How is this fun for me?!" He chases after him around the mall in and out of stores.

The older laughs and teases his maknae with the younger laughing but also desperately wanting his phone back.

Jisung finally catches up with Minho and jumps onto his back, he wrapped his legs around the older's waist trying to achieve his goal on getting his phone back.

"Give it!" Jisung yells out while reaching for his phone with Minho laughing.

"Alright alright, here." Minho finally accepts defeat handing his phone back.

"Finally!" Jisung takes his phone back while still on Minho.

Before Jisung could get off Minho, he held onto his legs and began walking.

"Now your not gonna let me down?" Jisung questioned his hyung.

"Nope."

"Okay, I don't mind being carried around. I actually enjoy it." Jisung wraps his arms around Minho's neck.

"You are an interesting squirrel." Minho just smiles to himself.

Minho's smile soon fell as he saw the two faces once again. He then lowers his head again hoping they won't approach him.

Jisung noticed Minho's behavior and saw the two he was avoiding. A girl with dyed red hair and full face of makeup, the other face was a tall male who looked oddly familiar to Jisung, it was one of the guys that beat up Minho last night. The younger then became angry at the tall man. He gave the man a cold stare wanting to jump off of Minho and give this man a piece of his mind.

What Jisung and Minho didn't know was the taller man recognized Jisung from last night.

The two past by them and Minho lifted his head back up in relief.

"That was the guy from last night huh?! LET ME GO FIGHT HIM!" Jisung then slips out of Minho's grip jumping off of him.

"Jisung don't be stupid. You won't win. Besides it's best if you left it alone." His hyung grabbed Jisungs shirt pulling him back from walking away.

"But he beat you up! I could win if I tried!" He continues to try to get out of Minhos grasp.

"There is a reason why I didn't fight back last night Jisung. I wanted them to leave me alone in my new life." He desperately wanted Jisung not to get involved with his past.

"How do you know if they will actually leave you alone?" Jisung stopped attempting to escape from Minho and turned to face him.

"I'm just hoping they will, lets go." Minho new his past will eventually come back to haunt him.

Jisung didn't agree with him but dropped the conversation and followed Minho.

They went outside with Minho sitting on a bench by a pretty large fountain filled with coins from innocent minded kids.

Minho took off the jacket he was wearing and watching Jisung balancing himself on the rim around the fountain. He thought how adorable his maknae was being, acting like a child.

"Your going to fall in the fountain and I'm just going to laugh." Minho sat back waiting for him to fall in.

"No I w-." He spread out his arms keeping his balance but was interrupted by Minho.

"JISUNG THERE IS A BEE BY YOUR HEAD!" Minho shot up from his seat.

"AH!" Jisung got startled waving his hands around trying to sho away what wasn't there, he lost his balance and fell into the fountain.

Minho bursted out laughing as the maknae was now in the fountain with his head underneath the water pouring all over him. His brown hair was now covering his eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" Minho tries to stop himself from laughing as he approaches Jisung.

"That was evil."

"Evil but funny. Here." Minho offers his hand with Jisung accepting his hand with a smirk, which confused the older boy.

Jisung pulls his hyung into the fountain with him. Now Jisung was the one who was laughing.

"Now we are even." Jisung laugh at his hyung.

"And you say I'm evil." He splashes the younger.

"Because you are!" Jisung splashes him back letting out a laugh.

They continue to splash each other getting stares from strangers passing by, but the both of them didn't care.

They stopped splashing each other but continued laughing. Jisung then noticed how good looking Minho looked with wet hair and water dripping down, since his shirt was wet, it clinged to his skin.

Minho noticed the same thing with Jisung, he loved how the younger looked especially his white shirt clinging to his skin, becoming see through.

"Here, lets get out of here." Minho breaks the silence between them and offers his hand.

"Yeah."

Jisung takes his hand with the older helping him out.

"My hat!" Jisung notices that his favorite hat was now soaked.

"Oh sorry about that." Minho gave a guilty smile.

They both sat on the bench trying to dry off before they walked back inside. Since it was a cloudy cold day it was going to take a while before they would dry off.

Minho noticed his maknae was shaking a little. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, just a little cold." The cold breeze was causing Jisung to shiver.

The older boy wrapped his jacket around Jisung.

"You didn't-." He was cut off.

"Just put it on, you'll catch a cold." Minho insists not wanting Jisung to catch a cold.

"Thanks." He gives a warm smile as he puts on the jacket. "Wait what about you?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He gave a reassuring smile to the younger.

"Fine but if you get sick-." He was cut off once again.

"You talk to much." Minho lays down on the bench resting his head on Jisung's thighs.

"You don't talk much." Jisung crosses his arms looking down at his hyung.

"Touché." He closes his eyes resting on Jisung's lap, he didn't agree to it but he didn't mind either.

Without the two knowing they were being watched from a far by a tall man and a red head girl.
——

A/n:
YALL DHPULD LIKE STREAM ANSWER BY ATEEZ BC WHY THE HECK NOT?!! ITS SO GOOD!!

Have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.7K 112
Han is usually a bit socially awkward and a loner. Despite this, his best friend drags him to the club where he becomes infatuated by a man he meets...
11.8K 577 27
One of my cuter books I've written (βœ…) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
173K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
172K 6.4K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...