I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 30

1.2K 90 13
By ramyapa

Arthit dragged kong to their car, he takes the key from kong's back packet while whispering in his ear, "tell me everything that happened in the past 2days during our drive, once we reach home, you should cry out my name.. My name only!!"

kong trembled in his place by the demand like a scary cat, he nodded his head slowly. Arthit started the engine while kong started to explain from the time he encountered Oon. How Oon described him everything, how he gets information from his father, how he takes Oon to the park and a dinner, how he went to Nate house alone.

Kong stopped his explanation to take a breath, he scared to tell about his kiss with Oon, his lover is already insecure with his relationship with other personalities so he doesn't want to fire it more. He will open it later, he convinced himself.

Kong explained in his low voice, how he called Nate number and goes suspicious, how he went to check the latter alone, how he got cornered by Nate, how krist came and saved him, how his father's men reached there.

After explaining everything, he glanced Arthit but the latter concentration is on the driving with a blank face. kong asked in a trembling voice, "p are you mad?  For putting myself in ...danger?"

Arthit shook his head and said, "not much, certainly I will also do the same in this type of situation" Kong got shocked and voice out in his high tone, "phi today you are giving me shock aftershock, but thanks for understanding me, you know what! krist behaved so cold towards me for this"

Arthit laughed seeing kong pout, he told, "this is the first time krist behaved well, someone should there to correct your wrong doing! But kong don't do this again, promise me you will never put yourself in danger".

Kong smiled and promised him that he will do better next time.

Arthit asked, "kong, how did your dad find out you are in danger?", kong sighed and replied, "he might already have a doubt for asking about my past. Moreover,  I didn't took his calls for an hour so he tracked me and send his men". Arthit nodded his head and said, "I feel like I saw your dad before, but can't remember where? You have a tracker?"

Kong shows his pendant from inside his shirt and shows to his lover, it's a silver short chain with a dollar where lion cub in half moon, Arthit nodded his head. kong also explained how he punished krist for his behaviour and how he makes krist to record a video for him.

kong went to the bathroom straightly, after opening his house door. Arthit smiled and went to the guest room bathroom to finish his job, it's been more than an hour, Arthit already took his bath, he is waiting for kong in their bedroom.

After taking the bath, kong stood in front of the mirror, he talked himself, "ok don't show your nervous in front of him. But heck! I am scared to death!!, OMG!! is this how Arthit felt when I do him, I can top but can be a bottom?  Wait! He should be under Arthit if ever he wants to get their babies!.." he startled by the door-knocking, "kong if you don't come out right now, I will come inside and bend you there!" Arthit warned the latter.

Kong opened the bathroom door and came face to face with Arthit, without giving a second Arthit captured kong lips, he roamed his hand all over kong body, kong was in his towel only, Arthit leaves kong lips and lifted him to move to the bed.

He hovered kong, both starred each other with full of love. kong stunned to see the dominating side from his lover.

Arthit captured kong lips again, both dive into their passionate kiss. Arthit broke the kiss and went near kong ear, same time he removed the towel from kong waist and tossed it down before whispering, "remember when the pleasure hit you, don't make any sound, just moan my name continuously, okay?"

Kong nodded his head accepting his submit. Arthit start to trail kong body with his kisses, he stopped his face close to kong wound, he kissed the wound and sucked near it, kong shivered and let out his moan, "ahhh..", but Arthit bite the place more harder and said, "my name kong, my name, you are forgetting it"

He catch kong nipple next and start to suck it, kong arched his back and this time he called Arthit name, "ahhh....P'arthit".

Arthit quickly removed his dress and start to pleasure his lover. After 2 rounds, both got tired and went to dreamland.

Arthit woke by his phone ring, he takes his phone from the bedside table, the caller id shows his Dad name calling.. Arthit sighed and put his phone in silent mode, he glanced kong who lay on his stomach, kong bare shoulders shine by Arthit possessive love mark. He heard kong stomach growled for food, with a smile he shook kong, "kong wake up, you have to eat"

Kong groaned, blinking his eyes, he saw Arthit face which is close to his face, he smiled towards Arthit who pecks kong lips and said, "go brush your teeth, I will make breakfast for us".

kong nodded his head, but when Arthit about to leave, he stopped him, with a shy tone kong asked, "will you help me to get to the bathroom"

Arthit laughed and said, "ok princess!" Kong blushed and said, "phi I am not a princesses. And, it's hurt like hell phi. I didn't go this rough with you  during our first time".

Arthit smiled slyly and said, "Now you know who is bedlion, my bed lamb", kong slapped arthit chest and said, "who is the lamb?"

Arthit laughed and lift kong, both headed to the bathroom in their naked glory, after leaving kong there, Arthit went to the guestroom to finish his morning job.

Arthit made breakfast for them, he waited for kong, but suddenly he remembered the video krist made, so he searched his phone to check it.

He starts to play the video after finding it, krist voice echoed in the room, "hi Arthit, if you want to hear this use headset, avoid kong hearing this, because I changed the video content last night,...", Arthit paused the video and connected his earphone.

Kong came and saw his lover in the kitchen, He made his way to the table where pancakes are neatly arranged. Kong asked his boyfriend to come, but the latter motioned him to start first, after taking a bite kong said, "P'Arthit you are the best wife in the world".

Arthit smiled slyly and retorted "Didn't I last night proved who is my wife my bed lamb? but seriously kong last night your were so cute and adorable"

Kong pouted, "p~~~, stop teasing me, otherwise tonight I will do you harder", Arthit raised his eyebrows and said, "really? you think you can do it, after asking for my help to walk".

Kong blushed and changed the topic, "what are you hearing p?". Arthit smiled and said krist video. Kong nodded his head and start to eat, after all, he is the one who approved the video.

After kong started eating, Arthit pressed the play button, " Arthit, I believe you may already visited Nate, but somehow I am not convinced by Nate words, he is hiding something from us, he said he exchanged his brother body during the bomb blast"

"But I am not believing it, someone might helped him that night maybe still helping Nate, another thing is, I have a feeling mom is alive, I saw someone exactly like her but I don't know if she is our mom or not"

"don't believe anyone, investigate yourself, especially you should ask kong to not involve with Nate again because Nate saw how important kong is for you, if Nate told his informer about kong relationship with you, they might hurt him like in the past."

Arthit lifted his head and watched kong who is eating his pancakes like a child with a yummy gesture, Arthit promised himself to protect kong, "And don't approach your uncle alone. We don't know if he is working alone or not so wait until the whole truth came out, never lose your emotions during your talk with dad! I want you to arrange a date for me with kong for helping you all this time, just one date, all I want"

Arthit murmured, "date my foot, how dare he? And, kong will never accept this", "I know what you think Arthit, don't worry kong will accept, if you have a doubt over my words just watch this video, your doubt will flew away and you will learn how much kong cares me" Arthit jaw dropped, his eyes go wide, he saw how kong hugged krist and said miss you, he landed his fist in the kitchen counter in anger.

Startled by Arthit action, kong rubbed his chest and told, "phi you scared me, don't do this, what happened?".

Arthit turned the phone screen from the kitchen to kong who was keeping his finger in his mouth, sucking the maple syrup while checking the scene playing in his lover phone, his breath stopped, his mind played a flashback,

Flashback:

While playing the game that night, krist asked, "kong, did you and Arthit had sex?". Kong replied annoyingly, "stop your perverted mind and focus on the game"

Krist stopped the game, facing kong he asked, "answer me, otherwise, I will not play with you", kong shouted, "yes moron!!! god damnit!! we are loosing krist, concentrate on the game!".

But he ignored kong words, "then who is the top? you or Arthit", kong stopped his playing and rolled his eyes towards krist.

Kong said, "Me! What is your problem? Why are you interested in our sex life", krist shook his head and said, "then are you still virgin?", kong gritted his teeth and said, "I. AM. NOT VIRGIN, for your information you already took that privilege from my lover, And P'arthit is not a beast like you!!"

Krist laughed hard, kong furrows towards krist and asked, "why are you laughing moron?", krist remarked while laughing, "do you think Arthit is not a beast?, did you forget this beast born from him?. Don't worry, tomorrow I will make sure you will see his devilish side", kong raised his eyebrows and asked, "what are you plotting moron?, I will kill you if you do anything stupid"

Flashback ends:

Kong gulped his saliva, he screamed in his mind, "that unfaithful moron, how could he do this to me", when he tried to take his finger out of his mouth to explain to his lover.

Arthit growled in his cold voice, "don't take your finger out of your mouth, suck it". Arthit takes another bottle of chocolate syrup from the fridge, he approached kong and lift him, kong eyes go wide in shock.

Reaching the bed, Arthit throw kong on the bed, taking his finger out, kong reasoned hurriedly, "the thing you saw is not true phi, he tricked me."

Arthit is not ready to listen kong's reason, he jumped on him and poured the syrup on kong neck, he started with a lick and gave a hard bite on the skin. He removed kong boxers in one go, kong moaned loud, "ahh...p..ahh don't bite...shit!! It's hurt p"

Arthit left kong neck and reached near kong ear, same time his hand took kong junior under his control. He start to stroke it slowly, kong moaned, Athit whispered in kong ear, "After this punishment, your brain will never fall for anyone trick"

Arthit enveloped kong junior in his mouth when kong about to cum the latter stopped his action and watched kong who is breathless, Arthit smiled and said, "Now, ride me lamb until you lose conscious"

kong body trembled more hearing the husky voice.

After some time kong lost his conscious while riding Arthit. stroking kong hair Arthit watched kong sleeping face, losing to the temptation he kissed kong forehead, next he reached kong lips and pecks it, he moves to kong neck and starts to devour, kong moaned in his sleep. Arthit phone vibrated, he stopped his action and picked his phone from the table, it's a message from his dad.

He got 10 missed calls from his dad too, first he read the message, "come to my office right now, we need to talk". Arthit also want some information from his dad so he replied to his dad, that he will be in half an hour. Covering kong body with a blanket, he moved to the bathroom and to get ready.

Pecking kong forehead once again before leaving a note for the latter. Arthit reached his dad's office, he enters his dad's room, he takes his seat without his the latter permission, "Now, you are showing your true colour, how can behave disrespectfully towards your dad"

Arthit smiled and said, "Did you ever respect me as your son dad? then why should I? now tell me why you called me?". His dad asked in high tone with demanding look, "what is your deal with a suthilack kid"

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.2K 81
The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being to ever walk on Lukedonia. She who has...
My Alpha By Nas ~

Fanfiction

73.1K 4.4K 44
Win a 25 year old Omega still didn't find his mate. Bright, an alpha, works at a bar. It's a universe where it's rare to see an alpha turning to pros...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
19.4K 1K 38
Two unknown people marry eachother, How will their journey and marriage of LOVE, LIFE will proceed....Do they stick together until the end? Or will t...