The Bride of the Radio Demon...

Door ourangirl83

The reader ends up in the underworld due to a magical spell going awry so, she heads to the Hazbin Hotel wher... Meer

Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel
Calling Mom
Sweet Serenade
Yes
Why her ?
News travels fast
Just a Dream ?
Just a Nightmare
The wedding
A/N
I Positively love you ❤️🌹
Month 1
Month 2
The Name Game
Delivery day
Epilogue

One Heck of a Christmas

9.9K 212 139
Door ourangirl83

Charlie being the demon that she is decided that it would be a good boost of moral to the guests  of the Hazbin Hotel for them to celebrate Christmas .

Contrary to popular belief some Demons did infact celebrate although if they did they didn't tell anyone else about it .

So, a week  before Christmas eve Charlie, Vaggie, (Y/n) , Niffty, and some of the guests decorated the hotel for Christmas .
And  everyone went Christmas shopping .

On Christmas day everyone opened their presents .

"Here you go my love" Alastor said as he handed a nicely wrapped gift to (Y/n)

She opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace.

"Oh Alastor it's beautiful thank you" (Y/n) said before she kissed her fiance tenderly on the lips.

"I'm glad you like it my dear" Alastor said as he put the necklace around (Y/n's) neck

"Like it I love it , here you go Al" (Y/n) said with a smile as she handed Alastor his gift .

"My word darling  where
ever did you find this" Alastor asked  in awe .

"In one of the many pawn shops here in the underworld why?"
(Y/n) replied

"I haven't seen this ring since I first came to the underworld ,

before I became the Radio
Demon I was just another lost soul that went to the underworld  I was strapped for cash when I first arrived .

so, I pawned this very ring that belonged to my Grandfather and now thanks to you it belongs to me again .

Thank you so much my love" Alastor said before he kissed his beloved tenderly on the lips .

The first  Christmas with (Y/n)  went on to be  the best Christmas's that Alastor had .

(Even if Angel Dust spiked the Eggnog)

A/N : Happy holidays to you my loyal readers ⛄❄️⛄🦄🖤❤️💙💚

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 60 6
Y/N, a 27 year old in the early 1600's struggles to find a cure to her mothers disease that is slowly killing her, while God has yet to answer her pr...
4.3K 139 22
Y/N is part of an assassination group who's goal is to kill the heroes of Mobius. They're current target, Shadow The Hedgehog. Except- he's not that...
13.2K 337 9
The day after you have joined the Hazbin Hotel, was the day that the King of Hell, Lucifer aka Charlies father has visited the hotel. And it may not...
4.3K 61 13
Basically tananoya oneshots please leave requests . i'm gonna try my best to be more active 😅