Pianos & Rice Cakes [Yoonmin...

By Taekook_my_heart

Cover done by Outrosophie on Instagram. Imagine. What if our lovely Suga was the last to join BTS with the h... More

Chapter 1: The Rapper Who Came From Daegu
Chapter 2: Mochi
Chapter 3: Suga
Chapter 4: What Are We?
Chapter 5: Room With Me
Chapter 6: Taken
Chapter 7: Save Me

Chapter 8. I'm Fine

20 1 0
By Taekook_my_heart

Ugh my head feels like I was hit with a truck. Where am I?

I open my eyes and glance around the darkness hoping that my eyes would adjust for me to see a hint of where I was. There was no sunlight peeking through here and it was damp. I think I was taken to a basement, but how did I get here?

Fear courses through my body as I realize that we saw Soomin and she took me. Yoongi! I have to find Yoongi.

"Soomin! Soomin come out right now! Why did you take me? Where is Yoongi?!" I shouted into the darkness then a door opened at the top of a set of stairs.

Soomin looked deranged and wild. Her hair was a matted mess, and she was giving me creepy stalker vibes. I mean she did just kidnap me.

"Jiminie my love you're awake now." Shce called to me in a haunting tone.

"I'm not your love Soomin, not anymore. I have Yoongi now, please let me get back to him."

She tilted her head. "I can't do that Jiminie. He's not the person you think he is and I had to make sure that you saw Min Yoongi for who he is."

"Soomin, this is crazy." I try to move my arms but she has them tied behind my back. Now I'm more scared than I was when I woke up. "I have moved on with Yoongi, you should move on too."

She was waving something around and it only took me a few moments to see that it was a gun. She saw the fear on my face and smiled while waving it in front of me.

"I found this while I was roaming around the house. Mr. Min was always a very dangerous man, but his son, well who would think that awkward little Min Yoongi would be they type to hide his daddy's gun?"

I was shocked, what did she mean? She only just met Yoongi so what could she have on him?

"I don't believe you Soomin, you're just angry because I picked Yoongi over you."

She shot the gun in the air and shattered pieces of wood from the ceiling. The manical look in her eyes was scary, she looked as if she dropped into insanity.

"I wouldn't try to piss off the person holding then gun my sweet."

I thought of a million ways to save myself. There was no way anyone knew where I was. Soomin was watching me, the sick smile never faded from her lips.

"You see Jimin, you were my first love, I wanted you to be my everything, but when you didn't want to have sex with me I would have never figured it was because you were into men."

She moved towards me and placed a cold hand on my cheek. "You can still be my first everything Jimin, Yoongi won't know anything. I get you, his secret stays safe and everyone makes it out alive." She brought her face towards mine to kiss me but I turned away.

"I really like Yoongi Soomin, please don't do this."

She laughed in my face. "Do you love him Jimin?"

I didn't answer at first. Yoongi does mean a lot to me and I can't deny our obvious attraction, but it's too soon for love. She waves the gun in my face to let me know that she's waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm not sure, I just know I like being with him. He makes me happy and like I don't have to hide who I am from him."

Soomin laughed at me and it gave me the creeps. "Ha! you barely know anything about him Jimin, he's a liar and he's dangerous. This gun was in his room, hiding away in his closet which I'm sure is holding other secrets. You want him to be your first time don't you? You want to feel him slide in your ass like the sicko that you sir?"

Soomin walked over to me and began trailing a cold hand across my chest. This was wrong, I don't want her on me like this it's wrong and I feel nothing for her.

"Soomin, stop please. This is wrong."

She smiles and then sits on my lap, grinding herself into me. She was moaning softly but it wasn't a turn on to me. She grinded harder and although my heart was saying no, my body just wanted to be touched and taken care of so I couldn't help the stiffness that started rising in my jeans.

"I know you like this Jimin, I can feel you getting hard." She mewled then ran the gun along my jaw.

"S-stop please. I don't like it." I say through gritted teeth.

"I'll make you feel really good soon Jimin."

I started rocking the chair to get her off of me which only pissed her off. The butt of the gun made contact with the side of my head. Blood leaked from my wound, my head was pounding heavily.

"Don't make me hurt you again Jimin. Just relax."

She lifted her skirt and I wished I could be free. She purposely wasn't wearing any panties. She climbed off my lap and got on her knees in front of me, her hands slowly worked on unzipping my pants. When she got my dick to spring free she opened her mouth wide and inched closer to me.

"Soomin you don't want to do this!"

She hit me again this time she rammed the gun into the side of my leg. The pain throbbed and shot throughout me.

"Shut up! You will be my first Jimin!"

She enlcosed her mouth over me and I wished it had been Yoongi's lips instead. I want to see him, I want to kiss him and never leave his side. Soomin worked faster and more aggressively, she wanted to get me hard to a point were she could take something precious from me.

My virginity.

When she was satisfied she climbed back on my lap and positioned me at her entrance.

"We'll be each other's firsts Jimin."

I whimpered as she slid onto me. My world completely shattered as she took me in. It was warm, but foriegn and I felt like disturbed. I didn't like it but she looked as if she were enjoying herself as she rose and lowered in an agonizing rhythm. I wanted to be as good as dead at this point. I wanted to see Yoongi, I wanted him to save me.

"You feel so good inside of me Jimin."

I didn't care to hear her, I wanted her to get her nut off and let me go with the fact that I'm being raped. She didn't like that I wasn't answering her so with every time she dropped on my dick she'd pistol whip me. Her moans and my screams of pain echoed through the basement. I hoped she would just shoot me after she was finished, I do not want to continue living after this.

"Jimin!"

I opened my eyes to see Soomin be grabbed by her neck and slammed into the floor in front of me. I saw that blonde hir that filled my dreams since we met.

"Yoongi..." I whispered.

Soomin and Yoongi struggled on the floor she had rolled over to try to hit him but he knocked the gun out of her hand. She was giggling like crazy but Yoongi didn't look all that together in this monent either.

"Aww you came to help your boyfriend even after we were in the middle of making love?"

"You weren't making love you sick bitch you were raping him!" Yoongi spat and lunged for her again. During the fight my hyungs came in with Jungkook who instantly ran to untie me from the chair.

Taehyung was inspecting my head where some blood was still leaking, he held my face in both of his hands and pulled me into a tight hug. I fell limply into his arms Jin-hyung came in and pulled Yoongi away from Soomin. Namjoon-hyung came with Hobi-hyung who was holding Jenlei by her arm.

"What happened Jenlei?! How did you let the capture you?" Soomin screamed. She was unarmed now so no one was afraid.

"Soomin, you can't think abducting-" Jenlei turned her attention to me as Jungkook helped me pull my pants up. "And raping him was going to make him want to be with you. What he feels for Yoongi is real and you have to aceept that."

"You want my Jimin to love the monster that caused his last boyfriend to disappear?"

Everyone turned towards Yoongi and watched him caustiously. Only I spoke. "What does she mean Yoongi?"

"He wasn't my boyfriend, Jimin is my first boyfriend. He disappeared because he wanted me and something more with me, but I didn't. One night he came to see me, he wanted to give me head before he left me alone for good. I denied him that and we got into a heated arguement, he became violent and reached for my dad's gun that I used to hide in the closet."

"Why did you have a gun Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"My parents...weren't the best and I thought about..." He hesitated before he continued. "Ending my own life. They didn't support me when I started rapping as Agust D. My mother tried as much as she could, but she eventually got fired of fighting her husband and I was left to fend for myself."

"Oh don't leave out the good part Min Yoongi." Soomin taunted to him.

"I was home by myself late one night and I had planned to end it all right there, I had my note written, the gun was loaded and I felt at peace. He came to stop me and when he reached for the gun, it went off and he was shot. My father came home, he beat me mercilessly when he found out and we moved. I don't even think his body was discovered until a few days later. I'm unsure if he's alive or dead."

Everyone was silent and staring at Yoongi, he looked so lost and broken and I just wanted to hold him. I got out of Taehyung's arms and slowly walked over to Yoongi who welcomed me with open arms.

"It wasn't your fault Yoongi." I say as I weakly wrap my arms around him. My wounds had stopped bleeding but I was still in a lot of pain.

"Jimin..." Yoongi holds me tight against him as if he's afraid that I'll disappear and I'm glad I have him. I could see myself with Yoongi for a long time. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Soomin running at us.

"No! Jimin is supposed to be with me! We shared everything!"

Jungkook and Taehyung tackle her and escort her outside where police were waiting to take her.

"Yoongi, I'm so glad that's over..." I say weakly as my strength leaves my body. The next thing I know, everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.3K 36
COMPLETED Cover By: @Jungkookiesh "I love you" "I love you too~" "You can talk?!" A boy (Jimin) that transforms into a cat. Bewitched and found by an...
556K 37.7K 72
❝anything hurts less than the quiet.❞ a yoonmin fanfiction book 2. ©-ohmytae
730 27 5
COMPLETE Jimin has always loved Taehyung, but unfortunately for him Taehyung only had eyes for Jungkook. [Disclaimer: I do not own copyrights to the...
11.4K 590 46
Yoongi becomes the driver of Jimin, the Park dynasty heir. An undeniable connection forms between them, even though Jimin is engaged to a Cho chaebol...