Weirder Things (Male OC X Wen...

By Cowboy-Alchemist

Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, o... More

The Tour Trappers
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
Windmill Vandals
Dipper vs Manliness
A Pair of Patrick
Irrational History
The Time Pig Paradox
Rage Against the Game
Summerween
Little Dipper
The Deep End
The Curse of the Were-Wendy
Jurassic Pork
Dreamscaperers
Gideon Rises
Scary-oke
Into the Bunker
War of the Holes
The Last Laserdisc Player
The Nightmare Spirit
Sock Opera
Soos and the Real Girl
Firework Run
The Society of the Blind Eye
Blendin's Game
Mabel Potion #9
The Haunting of Northwest Manor
Not What They Seem
Veronica and the Two Stans
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
The Stanchurian Candidate
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It!
The Final Days of Summer
Weirdmageddon Part 1: Odd-pocalypse Now
Weirdmageddon Part 2: Escape from Reality
Weirdmaggedon Part 3: Take Back the Falls

Boyz Crazy

1.4K 50 13
By Cowboy-Alchemist

One of Patrick and Wendy's favorite things to do together in the gift shop was play a game in which they watched the security feed with the volume muted. They would then voice over what the tourist or Stan was saying. Sure, it was dumb, but they would always end up laughing their ass off. Right now, they were watching the feed of Stan talking to a customer. "Do you have this T-shirt in my size?" Patrick asked, playing as the tourist.

"I have something even better!" Wendy said, giving her best Stan impression. The old man then turned around and bent down to grab something. Giving her the perfect punch line. "Behold: My butt!"

Patrick and Wendy laughed together, with the latter holding a packet of chips. "That was gold!" Patrick exclaimed with a big grin. "I could play this game forever."

"I'll say." Wendy said, eat a handful of chips. It was just another one of those moments with Patrick that she really liked. Furthermore, the strangely pleasant feeling of being with him grew with every moment spent together. "Oh, hey! I got you something," she said before reaching down to grab something. Patrick looked at her back with a raised eyebrow. Wendy then brought out a large cardboard box.

She opened the box, and Patrick gasped at the sight of a shiny, almost new looking saxophone.

"No way!" Patrick grabbed the instrument and pulled it out of the box. "Is this...? Are you actually giving this to me?!" He exclaimed while examining the saxophone. "This thing is basically brand new!"

"My dad actually bought this a while ago, but couldn't play it." Wendy shuttered as she remembered when Manly Dan nearly made her and her brothers deaf when he first tried it. "But then I remember Dipper said that you were good with the saxophone," she said with a smile.

Patrick blushed sheepishly. Why did her smiles have to be perfect? "Yeah, my mom wanted me to try out musical instruments and see if I liked any of them. When I first tried out the saxophone, I found out I was really good at playing it," he told her.

"Nice, do you think you play something for me?" Wendy leaned on the counter with her hands on her chin. Patrick was a little surprised that she wanted to hear him play, but smiled and got ready to start. However, he was interrupted when they heard laughing and turned their heads to see it was Mabel. "This is fun, what you two have," she said pointing at the teenagers.

"Mabel? How long have you been standing there," asked Patrick, putting the saxophone down.

"Don't worry about that. Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance!" Mabel said, and backed up to show her dancing with her legs. "Do-do-do-do-do..."

Patrick's eyes widened as he started to panic. "Oh, no!" He exclaimed in a panic, before turning to Wendy to grab her arms and shake her around. "Quick, get something really sour! She got into the Smile Dip again!"

"Wrong one-thousand!" Mabel corrected her cousin. "It's because today is the greatest day of my life!" She then took out and threw a calendar at Patrick's face.

"Ow!" Patrick yelled when he got hit. Letting go of Wendy, he looked at the calendar and saw that it had a picture of the popular boy band Sev'ral Timez. It was made up of five boys that all looked the same with similar physical features: blond hair, blue eyes, black eyebrows, muscular physiques, square chins, and light skin. Additionally, they all wear some sort of white top, lavender pants, and white shoes with gray soles.

"Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet!" Mabel announced with joy.

"Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?" Patrick asked, which was a giant understatement.

Mabel then played one of their songs called "Cray Cray" and began dancing to it. As he listened to it, Patrick noticed how much worse Sev'ral Timez's music was getting. He wasn't going to lie, they had talent as singers, but their songs were extremely outdated. It was like someone was trying to bring back 90's music, but all they did was make themselves look like a parody of the boy band culture. Mabel ended it by posing with her arms crossed.

"Mabel, you know all those boy bands are fake, right?" Patrick said, but Mabel ignored him and started dancing. "Doing what their managers say and acting like they're machines."

"Patrick's right," Wendy agreed, taking a chip out of the bag. "They're just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry."

"You're making my dance sad..." Mabel slowed down before she stopped dancing completely.

Patrick snorted and joked, "There's probably a machine that mass-produces them."

Wendy laughed. "Oh ho, or maybe the boys are grown from pods," she said, and the two started laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, and they're just a bunch of clones!" Patrick exclaimed through his laughter.

"You guys can't ruin this for me," Mabel said, before pointing to the door. "Mabel's got back up!" The Gift Shop opened, with Grenda and Candy entering the shop.

"Hey guys!" Grenda greeted them, wearing a Sev'ral Timez T-shirt.

"Woot-woot!" Candy cheered, raising up two Sev'ral Timez foam fingers.

"Who's ready for the greatest night of our lives?" Mabel asked to get them pumped up for the consort. "How many times am I gonna love ya?"

"SEV'RAL TIMEZ!" Mabel, Grenda, and Candy shouted. That really didn't sound romantic. They didn't know, and just laughed and ran off.

"Ugh. Girls," Patrick said.

"I know, right?" Wendy agreed. Mabel and Grenda ran through the "Employees Only" door. Candy followed behind, but ran face first right into the vending machine and smashed her glasses.

"I'm okay!" She said to the teenagers, goes through the door.

After the girls left the room, Patrick and Wendy continued to play their game. The next person to walk into the shop in the feed was Robbie. Patrick noticed that his friend's expression darkened when she saw him. Something tells the Pines teenager that something was going on with the couple, so he decided to cheer her up the only way he knew how.

"Check this out," he said, nudging her shoulder. He then cleared his throat and said as Robbie. "Hey, is this the fingerless glove store? I like things that are dumb. I'm Robbie."

That instantly cheered Wendy up and the two started laughing. "C'mon man..."

However, the real Robbie walked up to the cash register and glared at Patrick. "Ha ha ha ha ha. Laugh it up, loser," he said to Patrick, who glared back at him. The guy made Patrick furious. Why would Wendy ever go out with a guy like him? Wendy was also not happy to see her boyfriend, and when he turned to her, she glared at him. "So Wendy, Nate and his girlfriend are going to Lookout Point this weekend. Maybe we should go too?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me?!" Wendy shouted at him angrily, punching the guy in the chest. This surprised Patrick, who looked at her with wide eyes. Sure, he's seen her upset with Robbie before, but never once has he seen her this mad at him. "First, you stand me up last night! And instead of apologizing, you want me to go to Lookout Point?!"

"I'll just be... over here..." Patrick said and backed out of the room, into the "Employees Only" door. However, he opened the door slightly, and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Look, Robbie..." Wendy paused and sighed. This was it. This was the last straw for her. She's had to deal with Robbie continually showing off and picking fights with Patrick, which irritated her, but what made her mad the most was his condescending and dishonest nature. Last night was Robbie's chance to keep his promise and be there for their date, but all he did was go to some metal consort. "I'm not sure this relationship's working," she said, trying to let him down gently. "Maybe I should see other people."

Patrick's eyes widened. This was good—no, excellent! Just when he was starting to give up on Wendy, Patrick felt his fill with pure happiness to hear she was breaking up with Robbie! He fell to his knees and threw his fist up ecstatically, before grabbing Waddles, who was sitting behind him, and hugged the pig tightly.

He still had a chance!

"W-Whoa h-hey!" Robbie reached for her shoulder, but she jerked away from him. "Before you do anything crazy, I- I uh... I want you to hear this." Patrick watched as Robbie reached into his pocket and pulled out a CD from a suspicious Necronomicon-looking case. "I hope this works..." Robbie pulled the CD close to his face, and it glistened, He smirked while his eyes shot to Wendy behind him. Patrick, still peeking in, raises an eyebrow. Robbie put the CD in a player that was on a nearby stool. "I wrote this song just for you..."

He pressed play and began singing a song.

When I think about you

I feel feelings so deep

I'm tossing and turning

And you know I'm losing sleep

"Yeesh." Patrick said in with a cringe

And I know I'm going crazy

When I look into your eyes

Just listen to this song

And you'll be hypnotai-ai-ai-zed

When Robbie sang the final words of his terrible, Patrick looked at Wendy and saw that she turned to him with wide-eyes. Her green pupils shrank for a moment. She then rubbed her eyes. "Y'know, maybe I was being a little hasty. I'll give you another chance."

"Yes, alright!" Robbie exclaimed. Wendy kisses Robbie on the cheek, much to Patrick's shock.

"Let me go grab my coat." Wendy told him and left through the "Employees Only" door, going past Patrick.

Patrick turned to Robbie as he stood at the counter and glared angrily. He marched over to him and suspiciously said, "Alright Robbie, I saw that weird CD. What the hell are you up to?"

"It's called romance, loser," Robbie said with a smug smirk. "Something you'd never understand."

Patrick growled angrily. That's when Wendy came back in with her jacket on. "You ready?" She said, oblivious to how angry Patrick was. "I can't believe you wrote that for me."

"I know, I'm just so insanely talented," Robbie said as he and Wendy left, and as they did so, Robbie briefly taunted Patrick behind her back.

Patrick was left alone, still shocked by what he had just witnessed. That really couldn't have happened. There's no way that was natural. Patrick then remembered that look in Wendy's eyes, and then a thought entered his mind. He turned to the CD player and pulled out the CD Robbie left behind. Looking at it closely with suspicion, Patrick inspected the CD, sniffed it, and licked it.

"What are you doing?" Patrick looked and saw Mabel, Grenda, and Candy staring at him with baffled expressions.

"Guys, the weirdest thing just happened. I think Robbie might be hypnotizing Wendy with his music," he told the girls.

"Oh, Patrick. Girls just like musicians. You'll understand when you're older," said Mabel

"I'm 16!"

"Girls mature faster than guys," Mabel said before turning to Grenda. "Right, Grenda?" They all looked at her friend and saw Grenda furiously kissing a magazine photo of one of the members of Sev'ral Timez.

"This is Grenda time!" The deep-voiced girl yelled at them and went back to kissing the magazine.

Patrick stared blankly at her. "Well, while you girls are maturing, I'm going to find Dipper," he said before walking off towards the kitchen. Many theories were flying through his head that he started to feel like Dipper. Someone that couldn't let something go before they knew the answer.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Dipper was helping Stan while the old man was stocking canned meat on one of the shelves. "Stockin' meat for the apocalypse, doodly-doo. We're all gonna die," sang Stan as Dipper handed him another can.

That's when Patrick walked into the kitchen, staring down at the CD he's holding and paced up and down. "Dipper, are you free?" He asked. Dipper was about to answer before he was interpreted. "Good! I need your help!"

"What's with the pacing, kid," asked Stan. "You look even more freaked out than usual."

Patrick stopped pacing and looked at him, wondering whether to tell him as well or not. "Um, I dunno... You wouldn't understand."

"Aw, c'mon kid." Stan pulled Patrick into a chair and then leaned against the counter. "Try me."

Hesitant at first, Patrick sighed and told Dipper and his Grunckle what he saw. How Wendy was really mad at Robbie, and how Robbie played the music, and then Wendy suddenly agreed to stay as his girlfriend. Dipper listened with great interest, while Stan listened while eating from a can of meat. "So, what's the deal," asked Dipper with a skeptical look. "It just sounds like she likes the song."

"One; it was a terrible song, and two; I noticed that her eyes reacted in this weird, almost hypnotic way," Patrick informed him. "I think Robbie might be brainwashing Wendy with music. Forcing her to continue dating him."

"I've seen this before," Stan said in a dramatic way, before shoving a spoonful of meat in his mouth.

Dipper and Patrick shared confused glances. "Really?" asked the boy.

"Her name was Carla McCorkle. Carla 'Hotpants' McCorkle," he said, before turning his head to the side. "Me and Carla baby would cut a rug together at The Juke Joint, our favorite 50's themed, 1970's diner. We were as happy as we could be. Then one day, this new age tree hugger starts playing this transcendental hippie music. And just as she heard that music, she dumped me for him! Carla's hotpants turned into bellbottoms before I even knew what happened. They then shoot up through the roof, leaving behind a trail of rainbows and sparkles."

Stan paused and saw that the two boys were looking at him with confused expressions. "What?"

"My memories get a little hallucination-y at the end, but you get the gist."

"So, wait... you actually believe my theory," Patrick asked.

"You're damn right I do. It was too late for me to stop it, but it's not too late for you. And we're gonna get to the bottom of it." Patrick smiled, feeling more encouraged that even Stan wanted to help. "Right after I get to the bottom of this brown meat." Stan upturned the can of meat he was holding and hit the back of it, so that the meat fell in his mouth. "Om, nom, it's apocolicious!"

Well, at least he was prepared for the end of the world.

Later that night, Stan, Patrick and Dipper were sitting at the kitchen table. Stan had grabbed a Pitt Cola and brought over an old record player for some reason. He opened the soda and took a sip from it. "Y'see, kids, music has subliminal mind control hidden in it all the time. If you listen closely, even the music I play in the Gift Shop has subtle hidden messages," he told them.

Patrick raised an eyebrow, remembering seeing two tourists browsing the Gift Shop that day, before the music was cut by Stan's voice yelling "BUY MORE KEYCHAINS! BUY MORE KEYCHAINS!" One tourist ran away after knocking down the postcards. The other collapsed onto the floor after dropping a jarred hand, and whimpered as he pressed his hands over his ears.

"If you wanna hear the mind controlling messages, you gotta slow down the record. Gimme that LP." Stan grabbed the CD from Patrick and put it on the record player. The three of them watched as it just scratched the CD which discharged little sparks of electricity.

"Oh, right," said Dipper, realizing their mistake and feeling really stupid for not noticing it sooner.

"We're doin' something wrong here, but I can't put my finger on it..." Stan said, rubbing his chin.

"Stan, it's a CD. Not a record," Patrick said, before grabbing the CD from the record player.

Dipper then took the CD and looked at it carefully. "It could take a while, but I think I can convert it to a record for us to listen to the message," he said. He then heard the door open and saw Mabel, Grenda, and Candy trying to shove a large sports bag into the Shack. Groaning with the effort.

Patrick walked over to greet them. "Hey, guys. How was the concert, and what's in the bag?" he asked, staring down at the massive bag with a confused expression.

"Uh... money! Money we stole!" Mabel was quick to respond.

"We are criminals! We will cut you!" Candy threatened. Patrick pulled his sweater back slightly to show her the laser gun he carried. Scaring her.

"Let's go away from here now!" Mabel yelled, motioning towards the stairs. The girls pulled and shoved the bag up the stairs; however, Patrick could have sworn he heard yelps coming from inside the bag at every step. Patrick, Dipper, and Stan watched them and looked at each other questioningly.

Suddenly, there was a loud screeching sound from outside. Those could only have come from car tires. Patrick stepped outside and saw that there was a limo parked in front of the Shack. Stepping out of the limo was a short, fat, bald man wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, green pants, and gold suspenders. Also, he had a visible gold tooth on the front set and carried a golden cane. He also had tiny facial features except for his mouth and chin.

"I can't believe those boys escaped from their cage," the man said angrily.

"Hey, man. We're closed for the night!" Patrick said as he approached the man with Gompers following him.

However, his comment was ignored, and the bald man yelled. "You there! I found this trail of frosted tips leading to this very location," he said, showing frosted tips to Patrick. He then jabbed his cane in Patrick's chest. "Have you seen any perfect boys around here?

Patrick looked suspicious and pushed the cane away, "Look, I don't know anything about 'perfect boys', but we're closed, and you've got to leave. It's your choice whether we do it the easy way, or the hard way."

The bald man growled angrily. "They must be around here somewhere! I'll find those boys if I have to turn this town upside down!" Gompers bleated as he chews off the limo's license plate. "Shoo! Shoo! Ehh..." He entered his limousine and drove off, glaring at Patrick suspiciously as he did so.

Patrick then turned to Gompers. "Good boy. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Patrick kicked open the door of the twins' bedroom with the laser shotgun in his hand. The girls were there and yelped when they were startled, but Patrick wasn't focused on them. What he was focused on were the five band members of Sev'ral Timez that were in the same room as his underage cousin.

"Who goes there? Prepare to be danced at!" said one of the members as they saw Patrick glaring at them with rage. The guy started dancing towards the teenager.

Suddenly, Patrick punched the pretty boy in the face, before kicking him in the balls. The blonde boy yelled out in pain, and fell to his knees, holding his private.

"I'm the badass that's going to bow each of your heads off! You pedo motherfucker!" Patrick yelled and pointed the shotgun at the singer's head.

"Patrick, wait!" Mabel suddenly jumped in front of the guy, blocking Patrick from the blonde. "They aren't going to hurt us! We saved them from their evil producer!"

Patrick blinked before lowering the laser and glaring at Mabel. "Mabel, you've better have a good explanation for what's going on here!"

One good explanation later...

"So, let me get this straight," Patrick said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Mabel and her friends were standing in front of him, as Sev'ral Timez was standing far from him. Looking at Patrick in fear. "They're actually a bunch of clones that were created by that Bratsman executive guy, all for the purpose to be the perfect boy band? And instead of setting them free, you actually brought them here? Now you want to keep them as pets?"

"Yes," said Mabel.

Patrick laughed for a moment before getting serious. "No!"

"What?! Please, Patrick?" Mabel begged her cousin. "Do you realize what's happening here? We have our very own pet boy band that we can do whatever we want with!"

"I'll have to agree with Patrick," Candy said, surprisingly. "Remember, eventually we will have to let them go. We have to promise not to get too attached to them. Right, Mabel? Mabel?"

"All aboard the braid train! Braid, braid!" Mabel was sitting in front of the boys in a line and Sev'ral Timez started braiding her and each other's hair. Candy and Grenda look at Mabel and Sev'ral Timez with worry. Patrick wanted to stay and make sure that Mabel didn't go overboard, but he had more important things to do.

"Keep an eye on her, will you girls?" Candy and Grenda nodded in response.

The process took all night and nearly all day, but Dipper was finally done with converting the CD into a record for his cousin. Taking the mask off his face and taking the record, the boy walked over to where Patrick and Stan were waiting in the living room. "Alright, it took all day, but I converted it to a record. And now we can slow it down to see if the mind control message theory is correct. Prepare to have your mind blown," he said, handing it to Patrick.

"Spit-take here I come!" Stan exclaimed, and sipped his Pitt Cola.

Patrick placed the record on the player and started it. The song started at normal speeds, and before he slowed it down. Dipper had a tapeman at the ready to record any hidden messages and Stan listened closely.

Nothing.

The teenager's heart sank when he could hear absolutely nothing. Stan swallowed his Pitt Cola and frowned. "That's not spit worthy. What gives?"

Dipper stopped recording as Patrick shook head and showed exasperation and disbelief. "No... No no no no no! There has to be something!" Patrick glared, grabbed the dial, and started messing with the speed to no avail. "Goddamnit! This was so stupid! Course there's no hidden mind control messages!" Patrick leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. Feeling more defeated than he's ever felt. "Mabel was right. Wendy just likes the song. She just likes Robbie."

He himself was right. Him being with Wendy was nothing more than a fantasy. It was never going to happen, and he should just give up.

The door could be heard opening, before Wendy and Robbie entered the living room. "Hey, Pat. Forgot my keys," the girl said before leaving to go grab them. Leaving Robbie with the Pines males. Patrick glared at the other teenager with anger.

"What's up, loser. What are you doing? Trying to come up with an equation to make girls like you?" he laughed at his own joke, while Patrick glared at him.

"You know what Robbie. I've always wanted to ask you. What does Wendy ever see in a guy like you?" He asked, making the jerk stop laughing and glare right back at Patrick.

Wendy then came back and said, "Ready to go to Lookout Point?

"Am I!" said Robbie as Wendy walked past him. Robbie turned around and followed after his girlfriend. "Later, dorks. Catch ya on the rewind." He chuckled as they left and the three people in the living room glared at him.

Stan shook his fist at him and yelled. "Come over here and say that shit, and I'll rewind your face!"

But when he said that, that's when Dipper got an idea. "Wait a minute. Stan, rewind!" Dipper manually turned the record backwards. Patrick grabbed the tapeman and pressed record, and this time another message can be heard loud and clear.

ListentomeWen—You are under my control. Your mind is mine.

Patrick stared at the player in awe, before Stan did his spit-take onto both his and Dipper's faces. "Holy mackerel! Now there's your spit-take!"

Not caring that there was soda on his face, Patrick laughed with joy and stopped the recording. "I knew it! It's mind control after all!" He yelled with a big grin on his face, but then his face turned to realization and concern. "Oh no, I've got to save Wendy! Who knows what Robbie could make her do with that song!"

"Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face." Stan said with a grin. "Let's roll!" Patrick, Dipper, and Stan ran out the back door and got into the Stanmobile. The young boy got into the back, and Patrick and Stan got in the front. They buckled up, before the old man stepped on the gas and the car sped off away from the Shack and down the road.

"We gotta warn Wendy about the song before she gets brainwashed!" Patrick exclaimed. He didn't want to know what Robbie would make her do, but it made his blood boil.

"Road safety laws, prepare to get ignored!" Stan yelled and yanked the wheel hard left, driving through a blocked road. Patrick gripped onto the dashboard as his uncle drove straight up the side of the cliff. Up to Lookout Point where it crashed landed onto. When the car spun around to face Robbie's car, which was the only one there, Patrick and Dipper ran out and over to the van, while Stan fell out.

"Wendy!? Stop! Robbie's been lying to you!" Patrick yelled.

Wendy rolled down her window and shielded her eyes from the Stanmobile's headlights. "Patrick?" She asked with a clear look of confusion from both her and Robbie.

"Loser? Kid? Mr. Pines?" Robbie added.

"That's Mr. Pines to you!" Stan "corrected" him.

"What?" asked the emo, even more confused. "That's what I just said..."

"Look, Wendy, I know this sounds crazy, but Robbie's been using his song to brainwash you. You've got to hear this," Patrick said, taking the tapeman out and pressed play. However, first it played a regular recording of Robbie's song. "Uh..." Patrick hit the device. "The message is in there. I swear!"

Robbie glared at Patrick. "Let me just... close the window," he said and reached over Wendy to press the button. Suddenly, Patrick pulled out his crowbar and slammed the hook of it on the door. Startling Robbie.

"Don't you think about it!" Patrick growled in a threatening tone. He finally figured out the tapeman and raised the volume for the message to be loud and clear.

"You are under my control. Your mind is mine."

As she listened to it, Wendy's face turned to shock. And with the brainwashing undone when she heard the real message, her expression turned to anger. "Woah." She turned to Robbie, who looked really worried. "Robbie, what's that doing in our song?" She questioned him with a glare. Patrick, Dipper, and Stan stared irked at the emo.

"Baby, I promise. I don't know anything about those messages," Robbie quickly insisted. Trying to lie out of the mess he was in. But then remembered that Patrick said that Wendy didn't like it when she was lied to. So, he tried telling the truth. "In fact, I didn't even write that song. I ripped it off some other band! So, we're all good, right?" He looked hopefully at her. Believing that it would be enough to save their relationship.

"No, we're not all good!" Wendy shouted at him with a harsh glare. "I don't care about the messages. You said you wrote that song for me, and I actually thought it was sweet, you big liar."

"I know, I know. I lie about a lot of stuff," Robbie said, trying to change the subject. "Like using your makeup and fighting a bear, although—"

"No! You know what? It's over, Robbie. We're through!"

"What?! Wendy!" Robbie protested, but she wasn't having it.

"Goodbye!" Wendy gave him the harsh farewell, before getting out of the van and slammed the door. Furiously walking away.

Patrick watched her walking away, before she started running with her. It was clear to him that she was very upset. He was about to call out to her, before Stan cheered. "We won! Kids, this is a victory for every guy whose hands are too weak or fat to play a musical instrument," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Thanks, you two, I couldn't have done it—"

"YOU!" Patrick was interrupted when Robbie yelled furiously at him from behind. He turned around and the three Pines males saw that the emo was out of his car and glaring hatefully at the other teenage boy. "You motherfucker! Do you have any idea what you've just done!?" He yelled at Patrick. Finally having enough of him and his attitude, Patrick approached him. "I would still have Wendy if it wasn't for you! You're gonna pay for that!"

Patrick punched him in the face, knocking him on the ground with a swollen, bloody nose. Robbie curled up in a fetal position with his hands holding his nose. "That's for breaking Wendy's heart," he said, before walking away and leaving him alone with Stan and Dipper. Towards the direction that Wendy ran off.

"Hey, Patrick, where're you going?" Dipper called out to his cousin.

Patrick stopped and turned to him. "I'm going to see if Wendy's okay," he said, before starting to run.

"Oh, man," Robbie groaned in pain while still on the ground.

"Look, if it makes you feel any better, the apocalypse is coming soon," Stan told him. Dipper looked at him with a confused look. "Bury your gold! ...You've been buying gold, right?"

Patrick ran down the hill after Wendy, trying to catch up with her. Pushing past all the trees and undergrowth that were getting in his way. However, he stopped just when he heard the sounds of crying. Having a hunch on who it was, Patrick walked a little more and saw Wendy sitting against a large tree with the moonlight shining on her. As he watched her, Patrick saw for the first time ever that Wendy, the fun loving and rebellious girl he fell for was crying. Sobbing into her knees while burying her face in them, as she hugged her legs tightly to her chest.

Looking at the tapeman, Patrick felt forlornly and ashamed. He may have saved her from Robbie, but he really hurt her as well. More so than when he hurt her at the carnival, and it pained him to know that she's miserable because of him. He sighed and walked towards her with hesitation, before slowly sitting down next to her.

The redhead turned and looked up at him. Looking at him with bloodshot and puffy eyes while tears that stained her cheeks and her shoulders trembled. "Patrick?"

Patrick simply nodded. Wendy sniffed, before throwing herself into his arms. Patrick nearly fell over but balanced himself as his crush continued to sob into his chest. He repositioned himself onto his knees and turned his body towards her. So that he can bring his arms around and hug Wendy close to him. "Sh...Sh...It's okay. It's going to be okay. I got you, Wendy," he said soothingly to her, as he brushed her hair while she cried into his shoulder. All that mattered to him was calming the girl he loved. "I promise...everything will be alright, Wendy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 11.7K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
813K 26.5K 57
The last time you visited the mysterious Gravity Falls was when you were five, and now you're fifteen. Ten years you haven't been to Gravity Falls bu...
1.9K 270 28
Dipper and Mabel left until next summer. Soos took over the mystery shack for the off season. Stan and Ford left on a boat trip, but something is wro...
11.4K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...