PET SYSTEM: BE THE FAMOUS PET...

By rosella0214

I'm a wandering soul... My origin or gender was unknown... I was contented while I roam aimlessly in the abys... More

STARTER
1.1 Jūn Rén
1.2 Jūn Rén
1.3 Jūn Rén
1.4 Jūn Rén
1.5 Jūn Rén
1.6 Jūn Rèn
1.7 Jūn Rèn
1.8 Jūn Rèn
1.9 Jūn Rèn
1.10 Jùn Rèn
1.11 Jùn Rèn
1.12 Jùn Rèn
1.13 Jùn Rèn
1.14 Jùn Rèn
1.15 Jùn Rèn
COMBINED PLOTS OF READERS
WHITE SPACE[1]
💌Author's Letter💌
HIDE AND SEEK
2.0 BÁIHU
2.1 BÁIHU
2.2 BÁIHU
2.3 BÁIHU
2.4 BÁIHU
1x1
2.5 BÁIHU
2.6 BAIHU
2.7 BÁIHU PART 1
2.7 BÁIHU PART 2
2.8 BÁIHU
2.9 BÁIHU
2.10 BÁIHU
2.11 BÁIHU
2.12 BÁIHU
2.13 BAIHU
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
ARC 3
3.0 LI YUMING
3.1 LI YUMING
3.2 LI YUMING
3.3 Li Yuming
3.4 Li Yuming
3.5 Li Yuming
3.6 Li Yuming
3.7 Li Yuming
3.8 Li Yuming
3.9 Li Yuming
3.10 Li Yuming
3.11 Li Yuming
3.12 Li Yuming
3.13 Li Yuming

2.18

3.6K 184 42
By rosella0214

Author: my goal from last few weeks is to only create update and not valentines related updates... whoops xD sorry everyone, Remind me to do it one time for White day okay? ^__^

○●•●•○●•●•○●•●○•□○□

Time flew passed, it was only a week before the Heir competition.

The Heirs are all busy with their clans.

Ying, Shuu, and Baihu are on the flat grounds practicing their stances with their warriors. The long blade, the spear, and the long scabbard clink against the rough swords of the warriors.

The jaguars were all clueless and anxious about why their Heirs were not practicing. Mao and Lu were both bedridden and could not move a muscle. Their faces clearly show their hate and anger for a certain someone.

Everyone was very busy, they didn't notice one particular person was missing: Bao.

On the day they departed, they noticed the caracal was missing. Everyone did a quick search around the perimeter, but nobody saw a glimpse of the person.

"Where did Bao go to?! We're all about to leave!"- Shuu was angry and perplexed at the disappearance of the caracal.

"I am now his foster father, he can come with me with the Golden Lion Clan, why would Bao....leave?"- Ying asked a bit saddened as look down on the ground.

"...."- Baihu didn't say anything, his eyes scanning through the jaguars and glaring at the two heirs, both bared their teeth at him and growled before looking away, Baihu knew they had no power to kidnap Bao.

They delayed for two days but didn't catch a glimpse of the small caracal. Finally, they decided to leave the place and go towards the White Tigers Clan's territory to start the competition.

------

The Elders of the White Tiger Clan, The Black Jaguars, The Yellow Jaguars, The Wild Cat, and the Golden Lion Clans are all anticipating for the event. Their heirs have all gone back to this land and are ready to fight for the throne to rule the feline clans. 

"Our Heir, Baihu will surely win this competition again, especially since he already beat all of your old men as competitors." The White Tiger's head elder said smugly.

"Do not say such a thing! The competition hasn't started yet!"- The Elder of the Yellow Jaguars snarled.

"Oh? Do you think your clan has a chance? Look at your heirs, especially you too, Black Jaguar Elder, Those two are sitting limp on a makeshift chair! Nobody will enter the fight without the purest blood of the same breed."- The White Tiger Clan Sect said smiling in victory. The two elders snarled in his direction before glaring at the two jaguars that were limped. The Elder of the Golden Lion who was seated between the three elders just sighed before telling the warrior to prepare the necessary equipment for the heirs to use.

"Today, we are all gathered here, to witness the annual competition for the throne of ruling the Feline Clans. The current head will give a small speech before the start of the competition"- The announcer said and the elder of the White Tiger Clan stood up and stood in front of the ring.

"Today, we, the feline clans will fight for the right to rule over each other to lead ourselves up than the rest! We will be powerful! We will be a big community that will help each other and be united as one!"

-----

"What a hypocrite, do you know how many died just for you to give that speech? che!" a silhouette was standing by the shrubbery and dense trees in the shadows, It was Bao.

"What are your orders, Master?"- The eagles were perched on a low sturdy branch and waiting for his signal to do their assigned tasks.

"wait for a bit, I want to see them all fight."- Bao said leaning against the tree as he watched the ring in a perfect view.

----

The first competition was against Shuu and Ying. They both stood on opposite sides with their weapons in attack stance. 

"START!"

Both charged toward each other, Shuu thrusting his spear towards Ying's opening but was blocked by Ying's scabbard. Shuu swiftly ducks down and moves out of the way when Ying's scabbard swings towards him. They twisted, turned, and attacked so fast that every spectator was astonished. 

'Just like what Bao taught me..."- Both thought as they thrust their weapons towards each other with a war cry.

".... And the winner is... YING!"- The announcer shouted and everyone went wild in cheer. Ying dropped his weapon and approached Shuu. Shuu gave him a polite smile before letting Ying support him out of the ring and let the healers dress his wounds.

---

The next fight was between Ying and Baihu. Everyone was eager to see the result of this fight. As soon as the gong was sounded, the two started to fight. Ying's advantage against Baihu is his large structure and strong force, every wield of his scabbards is fierce and heavy. Baihu's advantage against Ying is his long sword and his agility, he could use it to evade Ying's attack and throw his attack whenever there's an opening. The fight dragged on for 2 hours, but they were covered in wounds, long and short, and bathing in their blood, panting and nearly exhausted to the brink of unconsciousness.

"Baihu... if you win... give us a favor... and bring the clans to prosperity,"- Ying told Baihu that only they could hear.

"Y-You, what are you planning?"- Baihu frowned and looked at him quizzically. Ying only smiled at him before charging with all he had.

Suddenly with the loud sound of a sword going through flesh, Ying fell down the stage, bathing in his blood. Baihu stared at the man on the ground, Why?

Everyone cheered and jumped out of their seats, some were happy, some were bitter and some were horrified. 

"Ying!/ Heir!/ Father!!"-Mixed shouts and cheers drowned the last shout but the two males on the stage heard it loud and clear, Baihu looked around while Ying tried to support himself. 

"The competition... is not over yet."- Everyone stopped and quieted down as the elder of the White Tiger Clan descended his chair. Baihu looks at him with a frown and confusion on his face. This is already over right? He defeated Ying, what else does he want?

"Bring the other three here too,"- The Elder said which made Ying and Baihu wonder what is he up to. Soon they already knew when Shuu, Lu, and Mao all tied up and gagged, were thrown to the stage next to Ying.

"S-Shuu?"- Ying looks at the wild cat who's tearing up, unable to say a word due to the gag. the two related jaguars were groaning in pain as their wounds re-opened and they could not move a muscle.

"What are you-" Baihu frowned even more, why? what is happening now?

"Kill them."- Everyone stared at the Elder's back as he spoke those words. Baihu stared at him wide-eyed.

"Why? Didn't I already win?"- Baihu asked the elder as the other four tried to move away from them with no success.

"Isn't it obvious? To conquer the whole feline clan of course! We already won twice and this is the third time only with us will the feline clan prosper! Do it!"- The White Tiger Clan's elder said eager to rid of the others.

"No."- Baihu said bluntly and simply, eyes glaring and sharp towards the elder. The Elder was flustered and unable to refute for a moment because of his gaze.

"The system is set here for us to follow! Do not show your greediness for this clan or I'll banish you! move!"- Baihu shouted as the elder flinched and step back.

"Baihu,"- Ying smiled as Baihu helped him up and let a few healers untie them.

"Either you kill them or I kill this fellow!"-the Elder's voice rang on the place as the Heirs all looked back to him only to find two soldiers dragging an unconscious man between them.

"This scent-"- Ying perked up looking at the man.

"C-Could it be?"- Shuu held Ying's hand tight as he looked at the man.

"I-It's him..."- the two jaguars mumbled to themselves,

"B-Bao-"- Baihu tried to approach them but the Elder quickly took out his dagger and pointed it on Bao's neck.

"Kill those four or I'll kill this man and the rest of you"- the elder threatened him. Baihu growled and held his sword in death grip as he look at Bao's form- there was already blood spilling from the dagger!

"You!"- Baihu stepped forward and the Elder pressed the dagger against Bao's neck,

"n-ngh-!"- Both looked at his way and saw Bao's battered form. 

"B-Bai- ngh!"- Bao groaned as he tried to pull away from the soldiers holding him down.

"Stop!"- Baihu growled as he looked at Bao anxiously. The eder noticed this and decided that since Baihu could not be used anymore, he could now tarnish the man.

"You actually.. want a man? What kind of disgusting man chases another man? What are you?! You are not fit to be an heir!"-The elder shouted and murmurs could be heard among the crowd.

"Let him go!"- Ying growled at the Elder as he leaned for support on Shuu.

"F-Fuqin, Gege"- Bao's eyes tear up as he looks at his way. Ying's heart felt like being squeezed ruthlessly as he gazed at his son being treated like this. 

"Bao,"- Shuu shifted on his feet wanting to help Bao but holding Ying at the same time.

"I, as the Elder of White Tiger Clan, Banish you, Baihu from the white tiger clan!"- The Elder kept yapping, distracted, and wanted to rid of the uncontrollable pawn.

*swish!*

"Ahhhh! YOU!!!"- Baihu swiftly cut the Elder's arm that held the dagger and knocked them out the two guards grabbed Bao into his embrace and kicked the elder off the stage.

"Bao, are you okay? I'll call the healers,"- Baihu said and held him securely in his embrace.

"Baihu.... actually.... this,"- Bao fished a necklace from his neck and a necklace made from teeth could be seen by everyone.

"Isn't that-"

"The necklace of the first tribe!"

"Its not a myth?!"

"Why does he have it?"

"Bao, talk later, let's heal yourself first,"- Baihu said to him.

"No, Baihu... this necklace... is from the Caracal Clan... I'm the last survivor... Baihu..."-

'GET IT TO YOUR HEAD ALREADY! IM THE RIGHTFUL HEIR AND LEADER OF THE FELINE CLAN! STOP DISMISSING ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
16.6K 708 17
*System*- welcome host I am your steal the -spotlight system- what am I ? why is it so bright here? *host is currently dead, this is your space room*...
4.6K 246 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...
332K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...