π˜—π˜π˜Œπ˜Šπ˜Œ π˜‰π˜  π˜—π˜π˜Œπ˜Šπ˜Œ |...

Autorstwa dagobruh

πš‚π™΄πš€πš„π™΄π™» πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™½ 𝙸𝙽 π™Ώπ™Έπ™΄π™²π™΄πš‚. . . When a surprising turn of events in the republic brings Cal... WiΔ™cej

GREY JEDI
HOT SHOT
HOME SWEET HOME
ESCAPE
FRIEND OF A FRIEND
PURE OF HEART
AN ENDING WELL DESERVED

LANDRUNNER

1.8K 48 4
Autorstwa dagobruh

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟.

Anakin and Callisto cleaned up quickly and she walked out like everything was fine. Her hair was almost completely dry and her outfit look the same as it did earlier.

"It's her!" A padawan whispered to another padawan. The boy and girl were clearly twins and probably not much younger than Callisto.

"I'm who?" Callisto teased.

"You're the Grey Jedi they told us about. The one who knows the ways of Force lightning," The girl said.

"Yes, that is me. Callisto Harraway, and you two are?" Callisto asked with self pride.

"Gypsi and Rowan Fieji, at your service," The girl said. She was Gypsi, Callisto guessed.

"Why are you on Coruscant?" Rowan asked. He looked at her with the same curiosity Anakin once looked at her with.

"Long story. Do you guys know where I could get some food around here?" She said. It seemed Rowan and Gypsi were finally realizing Callisto was just as normal as them.

"Yes, follow me," Rowan burst forward to walk next to her. Gypsi followed close behind.

"Who's your master?" Callisto asked. Rowan was a decent amount taller than her.

"I'm taking the trials in about thirty minutes, so hopefully no one soon," He teased and tried to impress her.

"I was a padawan only three years ago," Callisto uttered, reminiscing.

"Really? Who was your master?" Gypsi asked.

"Anakin Skywalker," Callisto said proudly.

"The Chosen One?! I didn't think he could have apprentices," Gypsi said with excitement.

"Explains your excellence," Rowan charmed with a wink.

"You're quite the flirt, aren't you Rowan? And how old are you?" She teased with a sly little grin.

"Twenty. You?" He asked as they approached the dining hall.

"Twenty-two. I must warn you it's against the Jedi Code to love," She said as he got closer to her. Gypsi coughed awkwardly behind them.

"Who says we have to fall in love? One night doesn't mean love," Rowan said and walked off, attempting to leave her flustered.

Rowan and Gypsi both froze when Anakin walked over, "Hey, Calli. What are you getting?"

He gestured to the menu and Callisto looked at it.

"I don't know. Rowan, Gypsi, what are you two getting?" Callisto asked the two padawans.

"I recommend the sharm shrimp skillet," Gypsi said.

"Callisto, how do you meet so many people so quickly?" Anakin laughed.

She laughed and went up to order next to Rowan.

"You'll love it," Rowan uttered and smiled at him.

They all ordered their food and sat at a table.

"So, you nervous for the trials?" Anakin asked Rowan as he sipped on his water. His jawline became sharp as he quaffed it.

"You're talking to me, Master Skywalker?" Rowan asked, a little shock written on his face. Anakin must have some reputation among the younglings and padawans.

"Yeah," Anakin retorted like it was obvious. His hand squeezed Callisto's thigh under the table.

"Oh, yes. I am nervous. Were you?" Rowan responded. Callisto's food was delicious, just as he had said it'd be.

"No. I was too confident in my skills. I still am," Anakin shrugged and cut up his food.

"For a good reason. You are the Chosen One, right?" Gypsi asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I am believed to be by the Council. I don't know, truthfully." Anakin's response must've surprised them because Gypsi raised her eyebrows.

"So Callisto, why'd you change to a Grey Jedi?" Rowan asked, staring at her like a predator stares at its next meal.

Callisto coughed and Anakin looked over to her. The situation still hurt both of their hearts.

"I'd prefer not to talk about it, Rowan," Callisto replied. The blonde boy with reckless eyes looked embarrassed.

"Oh. Well, would you like to escort me to the trials? Gypsi has to get back to her master," Rowan asked and stood up, holding his arm out for Callisto.

"We'd love to," Anakin replied for her. Callisto bit her lip to hide her smile. Anakin was so damn overprotective.

"Sure," Rowan replied. Anakin stood up and looked down at Rowan, establishing dominance.

"Let's go. It was great meeting you, Gypsi," Callisto smiled at the blonde girl.

"Have you guys been friends forever?" Rowan asked the two Jedi as they walked.

"As long as I can remember, yes. We didn't see each other for around thirteen years, though," Anakin announced proudly. He looked to Callisto for approval of what he said and she smiled.

"I wish I had a friend like you," Rowan uttered towards Callisto.

"You don't. I'm always on my own missions. Always training. This is my first time seeing Anakin for three years," Callisto reminded him. They arrived at the the room, Callisto realized it was where the trials were.

"I'm sorry about that. Wish me luck," Rowan smiled at them, nervous sweat trickling down his brow.

"So, where to now?" Anakin asked Callisto, his hand on the small of her back.

"If she doesn't mind, the Council would like to talk to her," Obi-Wan appeared out of nowhere.

"Sure," Callisto replied kindly, although she mentally rolled her eyes.

She was stealthy as she walked, always on defensive mode.

She walked with Obi-Wan, Anakin watching them go off.

When they reached the council room, it was empty. Suddenly, the man who was so called 'Obi-Wan' started shifting into a tall, disgusting, purple creature.

"You're going to pay for killing my brother," The creature snarled. Callisto pulled out her lightsaber and turned it on.

The creature pulled out a lightsaber whip, Callisto's least favorite type of weapon. She couldn't calm herself, something about this creature was stirring up a storm inside of her. Therefore Force lightning was useless.

"Come on, scoundrel. Give it your best shot," The creature smirked.

Callisto charged towards him but quickly realized his skills with his weapon were far superior to hers.

She wouldn't give up that easily. She reached out and used the force to bring his weapon to her.

It came right to her, but he had done the exact same thing to hers.

"You can use the force?" She questioned immediately.

"There's lots you don't know about me, babe," The creature sassed.

She screamed in anger and charged towards him once again. He also had skills with the lightsaber, apparently.

Anakin heard the scream outside and walked to the Council room.

Locked. Callisto must be really angry. Anakin used their force bond to talk to her.

Everything ok? He asked. He felt her mind.

Fear. Resilience. Pain.

Something wasn't right.

Anakin pulled out his lightsaber and cut through the lock, entering.

Callisto was battling some ugly ass guy with pokey arms. And losing. Anakin ran towards the thing and began battling it.

The thing had taken Callisto's lightsaber.

Now the creature was taking on two at once, and Anakin was much better than either of them. However, the creature pulled Callisto towards it and held her tightly, a lightsaber to her neck.

"You move, and I cut off her head," The creature roared.

"What's your deal?" Callisto replied cockily.

Don't make him mad, Anakin told her mind. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Look, there are many other ways to handle this," Anakin said and slowly put down his lightsaber.

"Really? Because it only seems right that I get revenge by murder. After all, she killed my brother," The creature said and tightened his grip around her neck.

"Murder isn't necessary. We can talk this out," Anakin warned and walked closer to them slowly. The creature looked conflicted.

After a second of thinking, the creature spoke again, "I'd love to talk, hun. But if I can't kill her now, then I guess I'll just get it slowly."

The backpack on his back turned into a jet back and he quickly busted out of the window.

"No!" Anakin screamed. He went too quickly for Anakin for pull him back.

Anakin sprinted to get a speeder. His legs were moving faster than his heart rate, and that was saying a lot.

He hopped on a speeder and looked through all the streets, not seeing them.

This was going to be bad.

uh oh turn of events
this is about to be bad lol oops

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

93.5K 2.1K 13
Anakin's best friend and his master. When Obi-wan meets the girl that Anakin loves like she was his own family how will he react? How will Anakin re...
153K 3.8K 52
A storyline if Anakin left the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka rather than remaining there. Prepare for a different way Anakin looks at the Jedi, the Sith, a...
69.1K 1.5K 16
[book one] following the event's of Attack of the Clones, Colben and Anakin find themselves falling into the welcoming grasp of a rapid romance that...
7.1K 607 19
(Anakin X Reader) When the Queen of a kingdom under threat runs out of options, she is forced to commit to a betrothal to a man she can't stand. (Y...