Pokehuman High

By Raven0809

A world populated by humans and creatures with special powers called Pokémon is one thing. But a world popul... More

Meet Furoura
Meet Luke
Meet Conietta
Meet Lyridia
Meet Mark
Meet Blake
Meet Ray
Meet Nyrene
Off To Pokehuman High
New Friend
Arriving To Rakuen
Professor Elson
Arriving To Pokehuman High
Characters Pictures
Authors Note
Student Meeting Part 1
Student Meeting Part 2
Mega Evolution Class Part 1
Mega Evolution Class Part 2
Ideas
Gym Time!

Poketrain Station

157 5 0
By Raven0809

Luke's POV

I leaned back on the waiting bench and put my hands behind my head while one of my ears drooped lazily.

I had been waiting three hours for the Arceus forsaken train, and I was bored as heck.

"Rakuen Train will be arriving in 30 minutes. Thank you for choosing PokeTrain Station."

"Hmph" I muttered, opening my eyes just the slightest bit. When I did, I saw a human gardevoir enter the station. She was beautiful.

From the black hair to the red eyes to her
slim long legs.
Gorgeous.

Through my half open eyes, I watched her

Sit next to me and pull out a magazine.

She is so pretty.

"It's rude to stare you know."

My eyes opened fully. How did she know?

"Im psychic."

Did I say that out loud?

"No, but I can hear your thoughts."

"Sorry," I said. She didnt reply.

"Whats your name? Im Luke."

"Furoura." She flipped a page in the magazine.

"N-nice name..."

Furoura glanced at me without moving her head. She stared for a few seconds, then turned back to the magazine.

"Sure whatever," she said. I smiled, and scooted next to her.

"What are you reading?," I asked.

"Darkrai and Banette article. They are by far the most scariest GW contestants. Banette Is the better one because she seeks revenge on children dont you think?

I looked at her with my jaw nearly to my chest spike.

She looked at me, then back at the magazine, then smirked.

She closed her magazine and looked around.

"Elation..." She moved to the edge of the bench.

Suddenly, a lopunny girl plopped on the seat in between me and Furoura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...