Nagisa Shiota: Spider-Assassin

By MC_Tails

Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attendi... More

Itsy Bitsy Spider
A Sticky Situation
Good Ol' Fashioned Revenge
Rescue Mission
The New Suit
School Trip
Taking it Easy
Back to Work
Good to Evil
Exposed
Itona, the New Student
Sabotaged
Fukuma Denjo Hotel
The Rhino
Return of Itona
The Reaper
All an Act
The Dimensional Machine
The Civil War of Class-E
Quick Update!
The Long Road
An Old Friend
The End, to the Present
THANK YOU ALL!
Wattys 2020
A Remastering

Modern Life, Looking Back

1.9K 23 5
By MC_Tails

I sat atop of one of Kunugigaoka's tallest buildings, softly humming to myself and kicking my legs up and down as I looked down at the city I protected. It's been quite a day, full of webbing up criminals, helping the police out with a missing child case, you know, the usual Spider-Man business. I removed my mask and let my long blue hair blow in the wind. Sometimes, I like to think back on when I first became Spider-Man, or even before I did at all. Times were so much simpler then than they are now. It was then my thoughts were interrupted from my spider sense going off, and after quickly putting my mask back on, I jumped off the building and towards the area it told me to go, shooting webs onto buildings and swinging as quick as I could to the source of the trouble.

After landing and rolling onto the ground, I looked around for any clues when I heard a bank bell go off. "Ah, that's not a good sign." I said to myself as I quickly made my way to the bank, seeing a shattered window which I'd assume was made by normal robbers. I sighed and quickly hopped in, cracking my knuckles. "Alright, let's get this over with." I whispered as I noticed two men standing guard near the door to the room containing the vault. "Oh, hey there guys, what're you up to?" I asked with a smile, though I knew they couldn't see it. "It's Spider-Girl!" One of them yelled. "Get em!" As they began to open fire on me, I jumped onto the ceiling and began to quickly crawl along it. "It's Spider-MAN. Come on, guys." I said, slightly annoyed. I shot a web at one of their guns, and pulled hard enough to yank it out of his hand. "Yoink!" I yelled as I caught it, breaking it over my knee. The other robber began to shoot at me again, but I hopped down from the roof and, with one hard motion, slapped the gun out of his hands. "Sorry, but that's cheating." I said with a childlike tone, having to jump out of the way to avoid the other guy who was trying to punch me. We engaged in a fist fight, and of course since I've been doing this for the past two years or so, this really wasn't that new to me. I crouched, quickly doing a backflip and kicking his chin, knocking him backwards. I then had to deal with the other guy, and after taking a quick blow to my face, I manage to web him up along with his other friend real quick. After catching my breath, I rubbed the spot where the guy punched me and grunted. "Ouch..." I said, finally toughing up as I made my way into the safe room.

"So this is where the party's at." I said as the robber trying to unlock the safe noticed me and turned around. "Andrew! Alex!" He yelled as I tapped my foot along the ground, crossing my arms. "Oh, didn't you hear? They aren't exactly available right now due to that huge ass whooping I just gave them." After a few seconds of awkward silence, he tried to make a break for it, but I shot a web at his leg and tripped him, then webbed him up to the wall. "There, that should do it." I stated as I grabbed a pen and paper from a desk, writing down a little note for the police who'd more than likely be arriving shortly. "I found some robbers trying to rob this bank, so I took care of it to make your work a little easier. Sincerely, Spider-Man." I wrote, drawing a small little heart next to where I wrote Spider-Man. Sure enough, I heard sirens approaching close by, and that was my cue to get outta there before I'd be asked who knows what kind of questions. After leaving the sticky note on the front door of the bank, I swung away back to my house, feeling exhausted after my long day.

I climbed the wall to my window and opened it, then made my way inside and closed it behind me. I took off my mask and looked in the mirror, and sure enough, a bruise had formed where I had been punched, but it wasn't anything too bad. I undressed from my suit and hid it in a box deep inside my closet, then placed a bunch of my valuables over it. Following my usual nightly routine, I ate a little snack, took a shower, got my stuff ready for school the next day, then laid down in my bed. After a few minutes of laying down, I thought back to the days before I had my powers, back two years ago when I was just an ordinary fragile teenager who attended Kunugigaoka Junior High, as apart of the "End" Class. Oh man, I remember how my powers helped with many situations my class was put up against. But back then, when I first got them, I didn't really know how to use them properly. Plus, having the assignment to kill our teacher was quite something too, but it'll all come soon enough. Now, let me start my story from the beginning. It was my first day of school, and my first day of attending E Class.

Two Years Ago: Kunugigaoka Junior High (Class 3-E)

I guess that day was like any other first day of school. I was a little nervous, yes, but all of my 'friends' forgetting they ever knew me because they found out I was getting sent to E Class still stung me a little bit, but I always tried to not let that get the best of me. Well anyway, my classmates and I were sitting patiently in the classroom until our teacher arrived. I took this time to tie my hair back into a ponytail, due to the fact that it was shoulder-length (and it still is to this day) and it bothered the hell out of me. I'd cut it, but my mom wanted me to look like this, so... I don't really have a choice, since she's awfully strict on how she wants me to look. Just then, the door to the room opened, and everyone's eyes darted to see who had entered. "Good morning, students!" The person said, walking over to the teacher's desk with an attendance book tucked beneath her arm. I slowly darted my gaze down to the other students, who didn't reply at all. I assumed it was just them having low spirits, such as mine. "Aw come on, cat got your tongue?" She asked in a playful tone, giggling to herself. "Well then, my name is Aguri Yukimura, but you can just call me Miss Yukimura, and I'm going to, hopefully, be your teacher for the rest of the school year!" The class nodded quietly and she began to take row.
We began with the basics, some small articles and such with questions that came afterwards, nothing too difficult but a little lengthy. The entire day continued like this, though in other subjects we did different exercises. After the school day ended, I grabbed my bag and began to head home. I looked up in the late afternoon sky to see the sun shining brightly, but however, the moon was out. Ah yes, this was the time before the moon was blown up into a permanent crescent. I lightly smiled as I continued to walk, making my way through the streets of Kunugigaoka.

For the first two weeks or so, this was basically Class E's basic routine. Though, Miss Yukimura seemed to really try her best to get us motivated to actually try on our work, which I applaud her for. However, the fun didn't last for long. One night, on a school night no less, part of the moon was destroyed Sonic Adventure 2 style, but only this time it was a lot worse. It was blown up into a permanent crescent, and you could see the damage well enough from Earth. All for the rest of the day, there was panic and news networks around the world wouldn't stop talking about it. Although I was a little confused, I didn't really think much of it, even though the moon has been with the Earth for probably millions of years. Then, my view of everything changed the next day, when I learned Miss Yukimura wouldn't be coming back to teach us. We were getting a new student, as well as a new teacher.

After sitting down at my desk, I noticed a short green-haired girl walk into the classroom, taking a seat next to me. "Hiya!" She greeted, smiling at me. "O-oh, hello." I responded politely, slightly waving my hand. "My name is Kaede Kayano, and I'm the new student." I looked at her as she said this, then nodded. "My name is Nagisa Shiota. Nice to meet you."
As the rest of the students began to come in, they all took note of Kayano, who I assumed everyone knew as the new girl. Then, a tall man with a very spiky hairdo and a fancy suit walked in with a shorter female, walking towards the middle of the class. "Alright then," he started, clearing his throat beforehand, "my name is Tadaomi Karasuma, and before you ask any questions, no, I'm not going to be your new teacher. I'm only going to be sort of a supervisor for this class." Everyone nodded. "Now, what I'm about to tell you is... extremely confidential, and it does not leave this room." After a slight sigh, he looked towards the door. "You can come in now." He said as the door opened, revealing a yellow octopus-like creature with tentacles and a smiley face.

The thing stood next to Mister Karasuma, wriggling its tentacles slowly. "This thing is going to be your new teacher, and he's also the one responsible for our moon's destruction." The class's eyes widened as they stared at the being. "He has a top speed of Mach 20, and he's extremely cocky." After Karasuma finished, the creature laughed. "Oh, you flatterer you!" the being taunted, standing in the front of the class. "Well then, hello boys and girls! Starting from today, I'm going to be your new teacher. Isn't that exciting?" In sync, my classmates asked "Huh??" The creature laughed and crossed its tentacles. "By the way, yes, I am the one responsible for the destruction of your moon, and I plan to do the same to Earth in a year's time. So, let's make the final year of your lives a productive one!" Karasuma sighed and got in the creature's way. "I'm just gonna come out with it," he started, "I want you to kill this thing, for the sake of mankind. If you do the deed successfully, the reward will be 10,000,000,000 in cold cash. We'll give you the materials you need to do the job, such as special made guns, ammunition, and knives." My classmates gasped, and I could tell by their facial expressions that they were already into it. Thus, began our huge assignment to assassinate our teacher, just him and us in this old run down classroom.

As our first day with him as our teacher went by, I had to go through with the first major assassination attempt, although it seemed more like a suicide bombing to me. An older classmate, and class bully, named Terasaka, and his little buddies gave me a toy grenade stuffed with the anti-sensei BBs. The plan was for me to get close enough so that when the grenade exploded, the BBs would fly at a high enough speed, impossible for our teacher to dodge. So, having the feeling of why not, I went through with the plan. I baited our tentacled target with a fake attack I knew he would avoid, but after his guard was back down, I made my move, jumping on him and looking into his eyes. After Terasaka set the grenade off, I felt the force of the explosion against my body, but only for a little bit. When I regained consciousness, I was on the floor with some kind of clear, filmy thing covering me. After a brief, and extremely angry, lecture by our teacher, we realized that we had to kill him, no matter what. However, something did come out of all that. Kayano had decided to make him a name out of the words korosenai and sensei, and thus, came the birth of our teacher's new name, Koro Sensei. I could tell that even he was fond of the name. Just us and Koro Sensei, and we had a year to assassinate him. I was actually pretty excited for some odd reason, but I didn't think anything too major would happen other from this. Oh boy was I wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.1K 29
DISCONTINUED! SORRY!! ((WARNING: there is some lemon/ smut in this story later on so I recommend you being quite mature to read this)) This is a YouT...
91.7K 4.3K 41
❝Their love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's ❞ [Completed] ______ Karma an...
114K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...