meri assiqui tumse hi..{compl...

By priyankashaurya

She was on top of a drop dead gorgeous guy who opened his eyes to see how the hell he fell to the ground. Th... More

shot1~~mehrya first meet!! & shazaan wedding
shot2~~ shazaan wedding!! everyone back to their daily life..
shot 3~~one year passes by!! a change
shot4~~ mehak reveals her pain to shaurya!!
last shot~~ mehrya confess!!

shot 5~~ change in mehak

533 14 1
By priyankashaurya

Within the next few days, Mehak talked with Azaan and Shayra. At first, they were angry with her. Little by little little by little Mehak was coming back to her old self.

Not completely, but now she's a bit more kind to others. Don't get angry and yell at people. She often greet everyone with a smile, not with a frown.

 She often go out with her friends. Girly lunch dates with Shayra, saves Azaan from Shaurya's wrath when he do a stupid prank on Shaurya, fun outings with all 3 of them, family get togethers with both Malhotra and Khanna families.

Just like that another 8 months have flyed.

To the whole hospital, Shaurya is the khadoos hitler. He is strict. He punishes poor interns. And most importantly, he doesn't spare a glance to all the nurses and lady doctors who are competing for his affection. But on the other hand, when he is with Mehak, he's cheerful, carefree and a loving person.

Mehak considers herself lucky to be able to see this side of him. What she doesn't know is that she is the one who's bringing out that kind side of him. Day by day Mehak thinks about him more. Or you can say he has completely invaded her heart. Whatever she do, she end up thinking about him.

**Am I in love??** She questions herself.

She know the answer very well but afraid to accept it. What should she do if he doesn't feel the same way now after more than a year and a half??

Today, it's a Valentine's party in Malhotra Mansion organized by Dr. Malhotra.

Some people from Sarvocare, well known businessmen and many more are invited.

Mehak was standing near a counter. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that fit her perfectly. A glass of red wine in her hand and she was talking with someone over the phone.

Her voice is troubled.

Mehak- "Shaurya kaha ho tum? I can't even find Shayra and Azaan!! You're not here too. Don't know why I agreed to come here!"

The caller aka Shaurya, might've told her something to stop her whine.

Mehak- "Ok I'll wait here but come soon!!"

Ending the call she turned around, only to be greeted by a couple...The man decided to talk.

ajay- "Well well well!! Look who's here. It's my Mehak baby... oops!! Dr. Mehak Mishra... it's been a while since I last saw you. How are you?"

Lady- "What are you saying ajay baby, she had been disappeared from all events and parties since you ditched her. She's so miserable still coz you chose ME over HER!!"

The lady who was hanging in to his arm replied taunting. Their words made Mehak raise an eyebrow irritate. 

She was about to give a comment to leave them speechless when she felt someone's arm wrap around her waist. Tilting her head to a side she came face to face with a dashing Shaurya, top few buttons undone...

Shaurya placed a chaste kiss on her cheek with a comment making her smile.

Shaurya-"It should be illegal for someone to be this beautiful!!"

Mehak-"You don't look bad too" she complemented him.

Shaurya- "I don't look bad? Seriously? That's all? Oh god! All my hard work to get a good complement went in vain. It's really hard to get a good complement from you sweetheart..!!" he said taking a sip from her drink with a playful smirk making her laugh at his words.

That's when the couple who were talking with Mehak earlier, grabbed his attention.

Shaurya-"Oh! Sorry. I didn't realize we had company."

Ajay-"I'm Ajay parmar the owner of the parmar group" the man introduced himself.

Shaurya- "Oh, so you're that blo*dy bas***d who broke my Mehak's heart? I was waiting for the day I'll meet you. I want say thank you. Thank you far making her realize what kind of a cheat you are. If that bad incident didn't happen, how would I be this wonderful person's fiance?" Shaurya pulled her to him.

Ajay's face hardened in anger with Shaurya's calm words.

Shaurya-"Oh and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shaurya Khanna by the way. Well seems like we wasted to much time with you two. It's a Valentine's party. Not a ex boyfriend/ girlfriend reunion party. So we should be enjoying with our partners."

He turned to Mehak.

Shaurya- "Mind if I have this dance?" 

He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

Nikita-"ajay, I can't believe it!! How could she get engaged with Dr. Shaurya Khanna? He's a world famous neurosurgeon who came to settle in India few months back. Mehak and him? What did that drop dead gorgeous guy saw in her? ajay? Why aren't you saying anything?"

Ajay- "Just shut up Nikita!! I can't believe it. Mehak.... meri Mehak baby.... has moved on? How could she?" Nikita was extremely hurt.

Nikita-"Vicky? Are you still thinking about her?"

Ajay- "No baby.... I don't! But I was her first love. Now she seems to be happy with that Shaurya guy more than she was with me!! I just don't want to see her happy. I have pride too na. Anyway, c'mon. Let's dance." Meanwhile, Shaurya and Mehak reached the dance floor.

Mehak- "Shaurya, I can't dance!"

Shaurya-"Don't worry, just let me handle."

He took one of her hands in one of his. 

Then he placed her other hand on his shoulder and his free hand around her waist. Music starts to play.

Tumhi dekho na...

He pulled her by her waist making her step on his feet.

Mehak- "Shaurya yeh kya?"

Shaurya- "Sshhh!!! I'm teaching you how to dance"

Tumhi dekho na, yeh kya ho gaya

Tumhara hoon main aur tum meri

Main hairaan hoon, tumhein kya kahoon

Ke din mein hui kaise chaandani

Shaurya was stepping to the beat holding her securely, not letting her fall. They were so close. Well too close. Mehak's heart beat raised kilometre per hour. Yet, she couldn't look away from his intense gaze.

.......... Some people from the hospital ..........

"Awww they look so cute...."

"I knew it!! I knew it!! Dr. Shaurya likes Dr. Mehak. That's why he's always nice to her"

"Haye Ram!! She stole him from us!! Now we'll have to see them together!! What sin have we done in the past life??"

Seems like all ladies were disappointed to know their heartthrob's heart is already stolen before they even know him. .......... With Mehak and Shaurya..........

Mehak-"Why did you lie?" She asked softly.

Behke behke se mann

Mehke mehke se tann

Ujli ujli fizaaon mein hai

Aaj hum hain jahan kitni ranginiyan

Chhalki chhalki nigaahon mein hai

Neeli neeli ghataaon se hai

chhan rahi Halki halki roshni

shaurya- "What did I lie about?"

mehak-"That you're my fiance"

shaurya-"To show that blo*dy bas***d you have moved on. Otherwise he'd think you still can't get over him. Well that's the truth but he doesn't have to know na?" he said casually looking away from her.

Mehak- "That's not the truth!" She protested angrily and tried to get away from him. He held her more closer and tightly.

Shaurya- "Really?"

Mehak-"Yes"

She didn't bother to say any further but her mind was a mess.

**If I was still thinking about him, I won't let you get closer to me like this Shaurya. I don't know what to do. I want to tell you everything in my heart but I'm scared.**

Main toh anjaan thi, yon bhi hoga kabhi Pyaar barsega

yun toot ke Sach yeh ikraar hai,

sach yahi pyaar hai Baaki bandhan hai

sab jhooth ke Meri saanson mein hai

ghul rahi pyaar ki Dheemi dheemi raagini

Shaurya noticed that his partner was lost somewhere. He placed his head on her shoulder and sang in her ears.

Tumhi dekho na,

yeh kya ho gaya Tumhara hoon main aur tum meri

Hearing him whisper in her ears, she came back to her senses and feeling him more closer than even before, she blushed like a tomato. Seeing her face he chuckled.

Shaurya-"Enough dancing. My feet hurt carrying you. You're too heavy" he lead her out of the dance floor.

Mehak-"So who told you to bother? I told you I can't dance! And now, your complaining!! You know what? Just stay here!!" She angrily went away.

Precap-last shot...will they be able to confess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 115K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
27.6K 887 45
~Gold fanfiction 2017 award winner~ ~Story #15 in Fantasy in 26-03-2017~ Love story between a cricketer and a girl who visible to his eyes only C...
82.2K 4K 30
Rhea is a twenty-three year old conservative control freak, with nerd glasses, boarding the train to Pune from Bangalore, for her new job as a lab as...