The Cursed Alpha | 𝐽.𝐽𝐾

By zepochz

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰... More

ようこそ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
❀ A/N ❀
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 7: A mate's sign

3.7K 182 100
By zepochz

"Running in the moonlight darling, we're dancing in the open waves
Oh, how I crave you"

____

Bright lime colored hues painted through the open sky, heat radiating from the big round source above. Adorning ever so slightly towards the littlest creature on the ground. Lovebirds chirped, hanging on the crooked branches of the tall conifer trees, accidentally waking the helpless body laying not far from it.

A loud groan escaped Jungkook's lips, from the back of his sore throat. He graced his lips with his tongue, as he reached his hands towards the wind. Opening his eyes slowly, the man lets out a groan once more.

"Fucking hell, my head is throbbing."

Jungkook breathed as he keeps his eyes shut tight this time, trying somewhat to ignore the immense pain he felt in his head. Opening his eyes again, looking around.

Then it hit him, He transformed last night.

Seeing the forest's condition now, perhaps he did transform but for a certain cause. Not long before memories came flying back in his head, recalling what he did last night, he cursed. Echoing, the lovebirds fly away on the air, not looking back as they did.

" I killed a rogue didn't i? "

He whispered likely to himself, seeing that nobody is around. He looks at sky, silently contemplating of his condition.

He just killed a rogue, who was clearly trying hard to not encounter a territory but unfortunately for him, he met Jungkook. The son of the Alpha, the son of the one who supposedly wise and owner of a knowledgeable pack.

Father is definitely going to kill him, not that it mattered though, that's what Jungkook thinks. Jungkook has always been avoiding his father, since the day he knew he wasn't accepted in the first place. His father always mentally abusive towards him since he was just a little werewolf.

Resulting Jungkook being as cold as he can be when it comes to his pack or his so called 'family' .

'So much for a wise alpha huh?' Jungkook thought.

The only person who ever made Jungkook feel wanted in that family, was his mother and his older brother, yet perhaps his older brother was too competitive and hateful to begin with, let's face it, the older changed.

He remembers clearly inside his head, the voice of his father saying

"You were never wanted here kid, say thank you towards your mother or else i wouldn't take you as my child in the first place."

He sighed, memories from the past rushing back to him like a ton of brick, weighing down on his shoulder. He sat up, eyes looking for the clothes which he had luckily saved them just right beside the stone so no one could steal it, not that anyone are able to since the forest has been forbidden.

However, as soon as he stood up, putting his clothes on, he noticed he might have been wrong.

A black jacket was wrap around his abdomen tightly. Confused, and much more alarmed, he lets go of the jacket, seeing a dark crimson red plastered on the side where it was wrapped around his abdomen.

He widened his eyes, as he try to again, recall the memories from last night.

Did he kill a human again?

He froze, biting his lips nervously. Trying to remember from last night, he couldn't find a single scene where he killed a human, and that frustrates him. How could he even forget such a big mistake? How could his wolf, a part of himself could even forget?

Sniffing the blood, he tries to somewhat figure out who this blood's scent belongs to, then it hits him.

It's his blood. His own dirty ass blood. He winced, suddenly feeling a slight pain on his lower abdomen. Adverting his eyes, he grew even confused.

Jungkook did recall a big cut from the rogue's claws at the fight, right on his lower abdomen. He looks at the cut, expecting it to bleed a bit less than it did last night, since werewolf doesn't really heal for a night, It takes a bit longer than people expected in the movies but it eventually heals itself.

Oh boy, was he wrong.

His cut was firmly healed, no blood whatsoever, the pain he felt seconds ago was just the aching pain from the result of having a self-healing system in his body. He looks at the jacket once more, before looking back at his now clear abdomen.

The only logical reason behind this was,

he was healed?

A human in the middle of the forest just so happen to find a bleeding wolf on the ground, and help him? What kind of sickery sorcery is this?

Maybe it was just one of the members from his father's pack.

Well, he hoped so.

So, He tries to smell the jacket even more, on the places where his blood didn't taint it. There was barely an empty space. However, his nose could tell, It wasn't a werewolf smell. It smells much more cleaner and fresher.

Jungkook knew better than anyone else would, for it was a human's scent.

Jungkook felt a certain strong scent as he continued, the smell of a cold winter, mixing with teakwood and sweet longing honey, but yet he couldn't recall it again.

This scent was, how do you say it? It was very alluring for Jungkook. He couldn't help but to just smell it again and again. A small smile appeared on his face. It was so strong, that it fills his nostrils throughly and yet he loves every second of it.

Further so, His eyes twitch, yellow hues started to fill his irises. His wolf loves it even more.

It was almost as if it was, addicting. Like a drug, Dare he says.

' Why am i acting this way? Ugh, i need to find Seokjin hyung '

And so the man did.

Ambushing through the forest, the man finally arrived his pack's territory, he caught himself ignoring all the disturbing gazes. He rolled his eyes, coming up towards a small wooden cabin he known too well.

"Jin hyung-"

"wAIT-"

"WHAT THE FUCK."

Jungkook widened his eyes, seeing a naked body rolling down from Seokjin's bed with himself, on the other hand, was preferably trying to hide his naked self inside the blanket, looking at Jungkook shockingly.

The naked body on the ground hissed, messing up his hair as he looks up at the door lazily, before rubbing his eyes.

"Jungkook?"

"Namjoon hyung." Jungkook answered back, respect under his tone, Namjoon came rushing back inside the blanket, warming his body up from the cold hard floor he had encountered with.

"Marvelous, now I can't unsee that." Jungkook grumbled, face visibly annoyed.

"Yah, that's why you should knock before you come, coconut head." Seokjin chimmed loudly, aiming for the man standing right in the doorway, holding a tainted jacket in his clasp.

"Well can you guys at least get a fucking room?". Jungkook asked, eyeing the man who was called Seokjin, A well respectful doctor of the pack and Namjoon right beside him, his brother's favorite hunter of the pack.

"If you haven't notice there kook, we actually did thank you very much." Seokjin answered, a grinning namjoon right next to him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he closes the door right behind him, and exclaim loudly enough for both of them to hear. "I need to talk to you Jin hyung, It's important." Namjoon raised his eyebrows as he looks at Jungkook, clear confusion on his face.

"Odd. You never ask for anything whether if it's important or not, Kook."

Jungkook nodded nervously, continuing his sentence in hoping that Seokjin will get out of the bed and help the man out. "I'm- it's, it's kinda strange? involving a human, i think."

As soon as those words left his chapped lips, Seokjin widened his eyes.

"did you-" Seokjin asked cautiously, not fulfilling his sentence as Jungkook quickly cuts him off.

"That's the thing, I'm not quite sure."

____

"Now, tell me."

Seokjin cooed, putting his hand around the boy's shoulder protectively. Engulfing Jungkook in his warm embrace on a white sofa. Tall figure watching them closely, leaning on the wall was Namjoon, fortunately in a full clothed state now.

Without answering a single word, Jungkook puts the black jacket he was holding dearly, onto the table in front of them. Silence quietly took over the room, air getting heavier each second as Seokjin and Namjoon realizes the visible bloodstain. Both of the older stealing glances at each other.

This time, Not because of fondness, It was because of scared, nervous at what Jungkook might say.

"Jungkook, just be honest with hyung. It's okay, did you kill—".

"No Hyung, I'm not sure of that since I can't recall if I happen to actually kill someone, but one thing for sure is that that blood is mine, it's not others, It's my own blood that stained whoever Jacket this belongs to." Jungkook answered, eyes showing genuine emotions.

Namjoon huffed a breath as he took a step closer, examining the jacket before asking to the younger man.

"Then why is this in your own hand? And how did your blood stained that jacket, Jungkook?". Jungkook sighed, knowing well that both of his hyungs wouldn't like the fact that he transformed last night to kill another kind of him.

"I.. I was fighting. Don't ask me why please, but it's not human. I was fighting with them and somehow his claws got stuck on my lower abdomen. Making me bleed heavily, and this morning when I woke up, I realized this jacket was wrapped tightly around me- to be precise, around my wound. It was as if- "

"Someone was trying to save you.." Namjoon continued.

"Maybe the wolf that was fighting with you save you Jungkook, It couldn't possibly be-". Again, before the oldest one could even continue, Jungkook cuts him off. His tone sharp and firm.

"Hyung. I killed the wolf, and I'm aware that it couldn't possibly be human since they hate us and try to forget our existence but... I-, what if it is hyung?." Jungkook asked, voice lower than usual. His eyes showing determination towards the oldest as Jungkook is now facing him.

"Jungkook, no-" Namjoon said, putting his hand firm on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon, eyes showing the same emotions. "I smelt the scent hyung, It isn't a wolf. I know that for a fact, and the scent... it feels- I- it feels very.."

"Strong.." Jungkook finished, looking absentmindedly at the Jacket, trying to recall the smell of fresh winter, bittersweet lavender and the sweet cupcake.

Seokjin took the Jacket in his hands, putting it near his nose, sniffing it closely, slowly and very focus. Trying to smell this human scent the younger boy next to him had explained.

And he did.

He smelt it, His eyes widened almost immediately, looking at Namjoon. "It is a human scent but Jungkook, It isn't strong at all. It's almost not visible enough for werewolves to smell."

Namjoon took the glance from Seokjin as a sign to try it himself. So he did, sniffing it close. It was a great idea that Namjoon tried himself to smell the human's scent, knowing that he is a very much expert in these kinds of things, Hunting.

"Jungkook, Jin hyung is right. It's barely there, are you sure it's strong?". Namjoon asked, looking at Jungkook, trying somewhat reads the younger's expression.

But Namjoon should've known better, the younger boy he's facing now is cold, mysterious and simply unpredictable.

He couldn't read a thing.

Jungkook nodded firmly, his jaw tight, feeling the determination towards this scent clearly. "Hyung, the scent is so strong I could even smell it from a city away and the fact that I love the scent is not helping-"

"Wait what?" Seokjin asked, pulling both of the men's attentions towards him.

"I love the scent, The first time I smell it, My wolf was so giddy and I don't know... happy? Whatever it is, He almost jumped out of me if I wasn't strong enough to hold back. Even, My irises changed, showing his demeanor." Jungkook explained, remembering the scene it took that morning.

Namjoon widened his eyes as Seokjin did too. Both looking at each other, confusion, alarmed and perplexed expressions. Seokjin parted his lips, signaling he was about to say something before Namjoon cuts him off.

"Babe,  no. There's no fucking way- He's cursed remember?". Namjoon said, voice loud and clear making Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whether he's cursed or not, We're both not dumb enough to notice a mate's sign, Namjoon. We both have gone through that." Seokjin answered firmly, eyes locked at Namjoon.

The younger sat there, confused as he took short glances at both of them. It took him a few seconds before his mind finally lets him understand what the elders were talking about. Jungkook lets out a low chuckle.

"I'm cursed. There's no way i have a fucking mate and that's final." Sorrow was visible through his voice.

He stood up, grabbing the jacket with hands, walking furiously towards the door. Having the two men that was too caught up in a heated stares, advert their eyes abruptly towards the longing boy as Jungkook slams the door shut. 

Jeon Jungkook was simply too sensitive over the cursed topic, for he was too a cursed one.

_____

Hey lovesss!! how ya doin'?

I haven't uploaded in a while oMG sjsjsjjs but I'm back now, and ready to write more plots spices (° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyway, I'll update more often in the future and thank you for reading<3 Trust me, i really appreciate that. Thank you so much💜

I feel bad for jk ngl:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 18.3K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...
194K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
423 41 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
177K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...