The New Girl ||| My hero acad...

נכתב על ידי KiwiJane

You are, (Y \ N) Midoriya. A few months ago you, your parents and little brother were in a car accident. They... עוד

1 - The Favour
2- Accepted
3- New class
4 - Fluffy
5 - Talk
6 - What now??!!
7 - Universe, oh why?
8 - A Win
9 - Names
10 - The reason
11 - Sports Festival pt. 1
12 - Sports Festival pt. 2
13 - Sports Festival pt 3
14 - Sports Festival pt 4
15 - Sports Festival pt 5
16 - Sports Festival pt 6
17 - Sports Festival pt 7
18 - Memories
19 - Family matters
20 - Enchantress
21 - Dad-zawa
22 - Internships
23 - Message
24 - Stain
25 - Caring
26 - Aftermath
27 - Finnaly!!
28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!
29 - Class 1B
30 - Final Exam Training
Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!
Chapter 35 - A mothers touch
Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1
Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2
Sorry, not a chapter(But pls read)
✌Announcement- edited✌
💫💥Announcement pt 2💥💫

Character Info + Pilot

5K 88 148
נכתב על ידי KiwiJane

Hey it's me Kiwichan. 🙆💚✋

For one, thanks for giving interest in my book.

I just wanted to say you are going to look a sertain way including hair and eye colour.(because I'm still experimenting with my style and wanted to try something different. And I also just wanted to say I'm not going to use the exact text from the anime or manga I'm going to take the same situations but use my own text.
)You look like the pic above.

Character info

Full name: (Y \ N) Shou Midoriya

Age: 16

Hight: 166 (as tall as Izuku)

Eye colour: Dark brown

Hair colour: Dark brown

Blood type:
O+

Guardian: Inko Midoriya

School+class: AU, in class 1A

Favourite colour: Red, pastel purple, green, black, white.

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, cooking, singing.

Enjoys: singing, hanging out with friends, training, reading, creating art, hero's (with the exception of Endeavor for personal reasons.)

Dislikes: Perverts, to much attention towards her, big crowds, too much loud noise, villains (but admires their will to fight for what they believe in.)

Talents: Drawing, cooking, others can rely on her, her will to keep secrets if sworn to, singing, fighting, she is easy to talk to.

Quirks:
Elemental control;
You can control water, air, fire, earth(which include minerals, like diamonds.), dark, light and can manifest anything out of the elements.

(All your quirks are genetic mutations. None of your parents have these quirks.)

Love control:
You can make eanyone fall in love with you just by looking at them. It works better and faster on males than females. Your left eye becomes a dark violet colour when you use it .
Downside- When you over use it you can't control the quirk. So you can make eanyone fall in love with you at eany time without knowing it.

Demon X:

You can turn into a demon.
Or just basicly all your senses get increased and black markings also appear all over you body.
You can also see peoples memories, mainly the ones they are thinking of at that moment but this happens at any time. Even if you're not using the quirk.

Live:
You can make anything you draw come to life by touching it. The person or thing that you draw however, is make out of the material you draw on.

Birthday :
11 January
(With Shoto)

Star sign :
Capricorn

Things you need to know:

Both you're parents were pro hero's.
You had a little brother, Ayoki.
You know a few hero's because of your parents. Your parents weren't exactly what you'd call sportive (they were alot like Endeavor but they did at least care more about their kids. )
They were very proud of their work, and weren't home much. Which led to you practically raising tour brother.
They weren't the best people in the world but you still loved them.
So you took care of your brother and Tensei occasionally came over to look after you. But the people who looked after you two most of the time were your hero family.

The hero's you are close with, you consider family but you don't consider Endeavor your family.

You father was the 9th and you mother was 10th best pro hero's.

Most of the hero's babysitted you when you were younger, when your parents had to fight villains and they weren't.
Most of the time Enginenuim or Tensei Iida would babysit you and Ayoki.

You recognize him as your big brother.

---------------------------------------------------------
Pilot

Your POV

I wake up looking at a white ceiling and a bright white light. It's a hospital.
How did I end up here? I wondered.Then my head started to pound in my skull and I could feel my entire body hurting.

Then suddenly a man, who seems to be a doctor, came through the door.
"You're awake." He says happily.
He walks to beside my hospital bed.

I try pushing myself up with my arms but fail to do so and fall back down onto the bed with a soft 'thud'.

"Don't strain yourself. Let me help you." He says taking the small remote for the bed, making the beds backside diagonal so I can sit at least somewhat up straight.
He then sat on the chair next to my bed.

"Where am I ?" I ask holding my head with one arm, my head still pounding. I also feel a bandage around my forehead.

I couldn't remember a thing.

"You were in a car accident Miss Midoriya." The doctor says with a calm face. It took a few seconds before realization hit me.

"Accident? Wait! Is my family ok?"

I ask concerned for my family.
The doctors mood suddenly changed from calm, to sad and empathetic.

"I'm sorry Miss Midoriya. They didn't...They didn't make it."

My eyes start to fill with tears. But I don't sob... tears only fell onto my hand on my lap and onto the bed. Without a sound. I'm so scared.... what now?

They're-they're gone. I sob into my conscience. My expression was blank, and no sound escapes my mouth, even as my lip quivered.

"I'm sorry."

"If your up to it, there is someone here to see you? " He asks adjustinging his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

It broke his soul to see someone so young, not even in Highschool yet, loose something so precious.

I just give him a little nod before looking down at my lap. He stood up from the chair and walked to the door. He opens the door to peer at the unknown people on the other side.

"You can come in now." He says to the unknown figures.

Then a woman and boy with green hair walk in.

"I am going to give you all some time alone."

"Thank you." The woman says.

That voice. It can't be!
I look up at the two people. My tearfulled brown eyes met two pairs of emerald green ones. Both have a empathetic looks on their faces.

'It's aunt Inko and is that? Izuku?!'
She looks at my tearfulled eyes and starts walking towards me and envelopes me in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry (Y \ N)..." She held amounts amount of empathy and sorrow in her emerald eyes.

It has been 2 months since then. Aunt Inko and Izuku have visited almost everyday. And I've resently gotten released from the hospital and am now living with aunt Inko and Izuku.
I'm sharing a room with Izuku since they only have two rooms, and I didn't want to share a room with aunt Inko.

I was also starting to take online courses again. As I have been homeschooled even before all... this.

Izuku was a little nervous at first, at the thought that he had to share a room with a girl, but we got along well.

Before all of this I have only seen them twice. At a family gathering two years ago, and 9 years ago when Izuku and I were both starting to attend Kindergarden.

My family didn't visit much since we lived 4 towns away from them. But, apperantly, where I lived the doctors couldn't keep me stable so they had to fly me here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's me!!! I hoped you all liked this chapter. Thanks for reading my fellow weeb!!!!❤❤❤

For those who asked, it's more of a "this is what people hear" type thing apperantly

-somewhere late 2019

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

233K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
51.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
28.3K 646 19
*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom inko midoryia. You and your brother were...
5K 141 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...