Why do you hate me? (Jori)

By RandomLoser17

Tori Vega and Jade West are infamous for hating each other. While Tori can be more soft and forgiving of the... More

Freak the Freak Out
Wok Star
The Wood
Sleepover at Sikowitz's
Begging on your knees
Jade gets crushed
A Christmas Tori
Car, Rain & Fire
Tori and Jade's Playdate
Tori and Jade's Playdate pt 2
You Don't Know Me So Shut Up And Dance
Consequences
My Girlfriend
Little Lie Of Mine
Surprise
A badass mush and a dumpster fire hobo
To be continued
7 months late
I still love you
Inhale Exhale
Ms Russia
Break up Wake up
Oscar-Grammy Power Couple
SURPRISE PT2

Prom Wrecker

14.8K 409 419
By RandomLoser17

Jade's POV
I was walking down the hall when I noticed Vega and Cat hiding at a corner peeking over at something and see Andre and some girl making out.

"Is Andre trying to swallow that girl?" I ask taken a back by just how intense they were.

"N-no I think they're just kissing," Cat whispers back dumbly in response. Cats phone then proceeded to beep. "Oh it's my brother," she says turning to me now.

"Did he get everything I needed?" I ask her arching an eyebrow.

"He got the clown costume, the power drill, and the 12 gallons of blood," she replied.

"Wow, where'd he find 12 gallons of fake blood?" I ask impressed.

"You wanted fake blood?" Cat quietly asks in a scared manner. "I'll go call my brother."

Well I don't know what kind of blood we're getting now, but at the end of the day 12 gallons of ANYTHINGS blood was disturbing, but it was Cat's brother so I suppose I should've expected disturbing.

"So should I ask WHY you want blood, a drill, and a clown suit?" Vega asks confused as she opens her locker.

"It's for a live performance I'm doing," I answer nonchalantly.

"What's it about," Andre asks as he walks up to us now.

"A clown. And a parachute. That doesn't open," I respond casually.

"What's it called?" Vega asks with a now disturbed look on her face. I take out a flyer of it and hand it to her. "Clowns don't bounce," she reads aloud.

"They don't," Andre says while shrugging.

"No," I agree quickly.

We end up coming across Robbie and a messed up Rex who claims the northridge prom girls set off a prom bomb or something only to have Robbie quickly run off because Rex seemed like he was about to be sick. Honestly I hate that puppet.

"Hey when is our prom?" I hear Vega suddenly ask.

"We don't have a prom," I answer back annoyed.

"What?!" She asks shocked.

"Proms are stupid," I say in a 'isn't that obvious' voice.

"I love proms," the latina says with a look of anger on her face now.

"Which would make sense, because you're you, and proms are stupid," I quip before walking off to class.

Tori's POV
I was over in Sikowitz's room talking to him about prom since he seemed to be the head of student activities. I couldn't believe of all schools one as cool as this one wouldn't have a prom!

I don't care what Jade says proms are the best and how can any high school experience be truly complete without a prom?!

"So can we have a prom?" I ask him hopefully.

"Yes," he answers with a smile on his face.

"Yayyy! Thank you," I celebrate.

"But! It's either got to beeeee, this Saturday, orrrrrr last Tuesday," he says looking at a calendar.

"Wait. This Saturday?! But that only gives us like 5 days to get everything ready!" I complain.

"Then you best hurry."

"Oh. Okay, just a couple questions," I start.

"Later, I REALLY have to take my grandmother to the hospital," he responds.

"Oh, okay," I say a bit confused and only get further confused when I see him walk over to the window and open it then grab an old lady that was outside it.

"Oh my god! I didn't know she was here!"

"It's okay neither does she!" He shouts as he walks out the door with her over his arm.

Jade's POV
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THAT CUNT. UGHHHHHHHHHH. VEGA IS SO GETTING IT THAT BITCH STOLE MY TIME SLOT FOR MY PLAY TO HAVE A STUPID PROM.

I walked into the black box furiously making a straight line to Vega.

"Oh, hey jade did you wanna join our-" I interrupt what she's saying by grabbing the laptop she had been using to go over her stupid prom plans and close it then pushing it to the side.

"YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE YOUR STUPID PROM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT?!?!?!?" I scream at the small girl.

"I prefer to call it prome," she says unaffected.

"I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO MY PERFORMANCE SATURDAY NIGHT NOW SIKOWITZ SAYS I CANT BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO GET THE ASPHALT CAFE FOR YOUR STUPID PROM!" I continue to shout at her.

She stands there for a second before she finally gets her words out, "Prome," she corrects. I stand there trying not to rip all the hair out of her head right there.

"CANCEL IT"

"No!" She yells firmly. Fucking Vega was getting on my nerves today, nothing about me seemed to be affecting her and that irritated me. Today was one of those rare days where she'd fight back.

"N-no?!" I ask shocked. She pauses now seemingly to start being affected by me.

"N-no," she repeats less confident this time.

"NO?!" I repeat again as well with more anger in my voice.

"No," she says simply.

I stand there for a second and instead of exploding I simply take a step back with a sudden plan forming in my head. "Okay," I reply with a small smile that read 'you're gonna get it'. "Alright," I say as I begin to back away towards the door. "Have your prome," I spit bitterly. "But know this, you're gonna WISH you didn't," I say finally then walk out the door.

Tori's POV
Prome was here and it was beautiful. For only having 5 days to plan I'd say we did a pretty good job. All the lights were in order and the band was on the way. I can't believe jade was gonna do her stupid clown play instead I mean honestly having prome here was so much better.

If I'm being honest though that encounter in the black box kind of scared me. I'd never fought back against jade that much in a long time and it did NOT seem to go over well with her, but that's for another day to worry about. For now all I want to do is enjoy the perfect prome.

While I was going down the checklist I looked around for the decorations then saw Sinjin trying to lick one of the balloons and had to yell at him.

I went over to talk to Andre who was in the middle of more deep make out sessions with his new girlfriend. He had to pry himself off of her and send her to go get some drinks just to get a moment to talk to me.

"Hey where's you're date?" He asks.

"Ohhh," I groaned, "I knew there was something I forgot!" What kind of prom would prome be if I didn't experience it with a date! Either way I still had to try and make the night as perfect for everyone else as possible.

"Well hey there promers," I almost jump out of my skin when I hear the familiar bitter voice from behind me. I turn around to see jade in a pretty, dark turquoise dress.

"Uhhh what are YOU doing here?" I ask slightly concerned.

"Mmm didn't have anything else to do, Beck's in Canada and YOU got my performance cancelled so," she shrugs, "here I am. At your prome," she says suspiciously.

I went up on the stage and started welcoming everyone trying to get everything officially started.

"The band will be here soon and if you haven't voted for prome king and queen you still have time," I announce.

While I'm in the middle of explaining the rules of voting the electricity suddenly goes out. As I try to keep everyone calm something appears up on the screen behind me now and let's just say describing it as disturbing would be generous.

"Uhhh guys guys! I'm so sorry I don't know what going on I'm trying to work this out!" I shout trying to calm the crowd only to have a familiar voice pop up besides me.

"Hey Tori," it says almost happily. Normally the goth's use of my first name would make me feel touched but hearing it now with everything that's happened sends me into a state of terror. "How's your prome going," she asks rubbing it in my face.

I suddenly put two and two together. "TURN ON THE POWER, TURN OFF THAT FREAKISH VIDEO, AND THEN GO HOME!" I scream at her.

"And miss the rest of this prome?" She asks with a fake shock in her voice. "No! I think the fun's just begun."

"Yeah well think again cuz there's not gonna be anymore of your stupid little pranks!" I yell at her.

"Ohh," she sighs, "then you better tell that shrimp in your bra," she then says mischievously before walking off.

"Shrimp in my br-" I stop talking aloud and dig into my bra to find there indeed was a shrimp there. HOW- JUST- WHY- AND- UGHHHH I HATE HER!

I go marching back over to jade off the stage and back on ground level, "Jade are you done with your little sabatoge game?!"

"Done with what little sabatoge game?!" She shouts at me in her sally peaches voice.

"Hey Sinjin found the projector and killed the video," Andre informs me before the electricity goes back on making me smile.

I see Robbie and then ask him about the band and why they're late. "The manager said you called and canceled them!" He informs me.

"Wh- ju- no I didn't cancel the band!" I stutter out confused.

"Uh oh!" I hear that damned sally peaches voice behind me again, "looks like Tori Vega's prom has turned into one big boopity boo!"

I stand there absolutely angered and frustrated before I chase after her yelling out prome to correct her.

Jade's POV
God I was having so much fun ruining Vega's prom. She was so obsessed with it all and here I was tearing it down at every chance I had and watching her get so worked up about it was pure gold.

Serves her right for ruining my chance to do the performance play of a lifetime.

I look at my phone and see Vega posted an update on the slap saying she will find me and was feeling rage and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey!" I hear the Latina yell out as she finally finds me drinking a can of juice from the vending machine. "Are you gonna stop?!"

"No I'm still pretty thirsty," I quip before taking another sip of my juice. This annoys Vega so she rips the can from my hands. "Give it back!" I shout angrily.

"Sure yeah!" She says with an angry look on her face before she proceeds to lick her tongue all over the area you drink from the can then hands it back to me.

"Thanks," I reply then continue to drink from it making her shocked.

"You just leave my prom alone!" She then demands from me.

"Maybe now you know what it's like to plan something and have it ruined by someone else!" I yell at her.

"Aw you're such a big baby!" She spits out at me.

"Weird you just said that," I respond with a growing smile on my face knowing what was about to happen. "Doug!" I shout out.

"Oh.my.god," Vega says sounding a combination of shocked, scared, and absolutely done as Doug the man baby came walking into the hall.

"You Tori Vega?" He asks.

"She sure is!" I say while enthusiastically pushing her towards Doug.

"Wh-what is that?!" She asks me in a panicked tone.

"I'm Doug the diaper guy," he responds casually.

"Yeah and?" She asks waiting for more information.

"I do parties and I came here to DO MY THANG!" He shouts enthusiastically.

"Hired?" The Latina turns to me now figuring out what he was doing here.

"Yeahhh," I say with a smile on my face.

"And what is your thing?" The girl turns back to Doug asking him now.

"I sing! I dance! I'll pee my pants!" He shouts jumping around. Doug then leaves to go outside to where the rest of the crowd was at.

"You're sick." Vega tells me. "You're a sick person."

"You're just now figuring that out," I smirk while walking off.

I'm standing off to the side now when I hear Vega yell that I win after Andre tells her people are starting to leave but her annoying sister demands she announces prom queen first.

"Bye sorry the prom was so lame we can only blame Tori drive safe!" I yell at some people in the middle of leaving.

Vega suddenly stops everyone saying she wants to announce the prome king and queen before everyone leaves. As if it'll make a difference.

"Hollywood arts prome queen isssss JADE WEST!" She announces.

"WHAT!" I scream. "DONT TOUCH ME!" I yell as people force a crown on me.

"And prome king DOUG THE DIAPER GUY!"

"NOOOO!" I scream at the top of my lungs as people go over to crown Doug. Doug then runs over and picks me up and runs off with me.

"VEGA YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEADDDDDDDDDDDD!" I scream trying to break out of Doug's arms.

It wasn't until we were down the hall I bit him then poked his eyes and shoved him over to the ground then went marching furiously back outside only to see Vega was in the middle of a performance.

In the middle of the performance it started raining but Vega continued signing anyways. I'm glad even the weather didn't want her to go on. After she finished though everyone took off like a rocket and before you know it Vega was left a soaking mess sitting alone on one of the benches.

I was gonna go over to gloat and say it looked like I had the last say in this after all but she looked... crushed.

I couldn't tell because of the rain but if I had to guess I'd think that she was crying. She noticed me standing next her and then her sadness turned bitter.

"Are you happy now Jade you finally got what you wanted, everyone left, not even Andre, Cat, or Robbie stayed around to help clean up and cleaning up all this stuff now that's it's raining is even worse!" She yells out at me.

"Well yknow if you had just waited for another day I could've done my play and it'd have been me instead and you'd have gotten a perfect prome," I shrug.

"God Jade what is your problem, I know you hate me but this was REALLY important to me and I just thought that you of all people would understand what that felt like. I know you wanted to do your play but was it really THAT important to you the way prom is to me?" She questions me now.

I stand there quietly starting to feel a tiny tiny tiny little itty bit guilty.

"Even outside of all the things you actually did, it still rained, and I didn't even have a date and what kind of prom experience is a prom experience without a date and plus, RAIN!" She shouts out flustered throwing her arms in the hair then resting her face in her palms miserably.

I don't know why I did what I did next, but I did less thinking and more acting just this once.

I grabbed Vega's hand and dragged her to the middle of the abandoned cafe.

"What now Jade?" She groaned.

"Shut up and dance with me," I say as I force her hands up on my shoulders and wrap my arms around her waist. She gives me a confused look.

"Jade-" I cut her off.

"You said you have no date which means you didn't get to dance well I'm your date now so shut up and dance with me," I repeat.

"There's no music though..." I hear her murmur as she looks away embarrassed.

"Then make your own," I say quietly and reluctantly begin to sing fall for you by secondhand serenade softly as we slowly moved side to side.

The best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're being worn down to the core

But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start

Oh but hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep breathe me in I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl you you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

We slowly came to a stop as I finished singing. I could feel the small Latina shivering from the rain in my arms.

"There," I said as I shoved her away harshly from me.

"You got to dance to a classic prom song congratulations now have fun cleaning this all up," I say as I walk off.

I had to get myself away from this girl fast because too much Vega started making that warm feeling in my stomach that made me think I was about to puke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 10.2K 30
Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, things don't go entirely to plan and Tori...
3.9K 158 10
Jade has become completely catatonic since the death of her fiancé in an tragic accident. Not responding to any treatment or words from family and fr...
70.7K 1.3K 5
Tori Vega, good girl, straight A student, musical master. No one would have expected her to be forced with a life changing trauma. But she did. She h...
52.2K 1.1K 14
Jade and Tori never got along. But what happenes when they do? Will Jade admit her feelings or will she run? This is loosely based on I Kissed a Gir...