𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)

8.4K 212 158
By MarkXDino

Day 8 of ateasemas :)

It just turned winter and lucky for you, it started snowing. It would be white Christmas for you guys yay! But wait who is the other person?

Well it would be none other than your sweet smol boyfriend! What do I mean by smol? It is because Hongjoong was the smallest in ATEEZ. I know it's mean considering you are smaller than him but he doesn't mind, except for when his members call him that than he is so going to rage.

"Babe, could you please get some groceries." You say to Hongjoong as you passed him a list of stuff. He nods before having to bring Yunho with him, he would ask Mingi but he would have to wake up the sleeping boy.

"____ are you sure. You aren't able to visit your parents this holidays?" San asks.

"Why? You don't want me here? I can make you guys good food."

"No it's not that...I really can't say it."

"Well too bad then." You say. Mingi finally woke up, he was holding a pillow in his hand. Did he forget or?

"Noona~" Mingi calls out for you. You turned to the tall boy. He hugs you.

"Woah what is this? The deep tone rapper is soft right now?" He whines.

"I just want to cuddle someone, Hongjoong has you to cuddle and it makes me want a girlfriend." He pouts. You stood back from the hug.

"Aww you literally a giant baby, come here." You pecked his cheek.

"So your cheating on hyung now." Wooyoung says as he suddenly makes his appearance.

"Why are you jealous, I kissed mingi's cheek?"

"No no....well maybe." He taps his cheek. "I want one too." You giggle and walk over to wooyoung to peck his cheek. Seonghwa goes over to swoop you up in his arms.

"My job is to protect the boys from falling for you, plus it was hongjoong's orders." You laughed.

"Well I will listen to him but it's not my choice that the boys fall for me." He sets you down on the couch.

"Well in that case I will make sure the boys don't fall for you cause I will be the one falling for you."

"Okay you are cheesy Seonghwa." You giggled. Seonghwa pecks your lips. So confused? Well Hongjoong and you were already dating but when he introduced you to his members, you can't help but fall for the prince charming, Park Seonghwa.

It was like he had a spell to cast on you so when you finally noticed you fell for seonghwa, you went to discuss with Hongjoong. He obviously was shocked by this and you bringing up about a poly relationship was really new to him. He felt jealous, what if you completely left him for Seonghwa.

He opposed to the idea. A few weeks later, he felt weird. Seeing you touching Seonghwa and flirting with him made him feel fine. Somehow it didn't bother him, maybe the whole husband and wife thing between him and Seonghwa actually made it fine for him.

He pulled you into a room and actually said his thoughts out loud. He finally agreed, you were shocked but either way you still went to Seonghwa and confessed. This time Seonghwa was scared, did Hongjoong even know about it?

In the end, you finally got together and of course Hongjoong was in the relationship too.

"Princess, your'e spacing out again." You hummed. "What's going on in that pretty mind of yours?"

"Just thinking about the time where I found out I grew a crush on you."

"Well technically you kinda thought about cheating on Hongjoong."

"Hey woah, I still love Hongjoong dearly. I just happen to have a tiny crush on you at the time."

"Tiny? You nearly kissed me."

"Well you were pouting and that aint fair." You hear the for being unlocked, Hongjoong and Yunho walked back to dorms with a bag of ingredients.

"Babe, I got all the stuff." You stood up and walked to Hongjoong before giving him a peck.

"Mmm are you using a new lip balm?"

"Yeah why do you like it?"

"I don't know...maybe I should test it again." He goes to kiss you again. Yunho stood in the kitchen disgusted.

"You two should get a room, oh and Seonghwa hyung should too cause he looks like he is about to rip ____ open."

"Yunho!" You slapped his arm.

"Baby make me hot chocolate. It's cold outside and I was freezing."

"How about I make for everyone cause Seonghwa will get jealous too."

"Alright." As you were making some hot chocolate for the boys.

"GUYS ITS SNOWING! LETS GO DOWN THERE AND MAKE SNOW ANGELS!" San screams.

"Why make snow angels when you already have one here." Yeosang says. The room suddenly goes quiet.

"Okay I'm sorry..." Yeosang pouts. You peeped your head out.

"How about you guys go first, I will be in here. I don't want to go a cold just before Christmas." They all pout. Suddenly they are all acting like kids.

"Look I get Seonghwa and hongjoong are my boyfriends but you guys are acting as if you are my kids."

"We are. You signed that up when you first got together with Hongjoong."

"Fine, I will go. Your lucky I haven't poured anything yet." You went to your room to wear thicker clothes.

"Alright let's go boys." They all happily wore their coats before opening the door and jumping around like crazy.

Once you reached the nearby park, the 99' liners excluding yeosang jumped face first into the thick white snow.

"I tell you they are going to get cold at this rate." You say to yeosang. He chuckles.

"True, well...snowball fight?" Yeosang smirks. You smirk too.

"Sure..." You threw a snowball at yeosang. "If you prepared earlier maybe you would have know-" a snowball was thrown directly in you face.

"HAHA GOT YOU!" Yeosang shouts. You ran after him with a snowball.

"HONGJOONG, SEONGHWA HELP ME PLEASE. I NEED TO ATTACK HIM!!!"

"Hey wait you can't call for backu-" Hongjoong and Seonghwa threw a snowball at yeosang. So yeah it turned to a big giant snowball fight between you and your boyfriends and the rest of ATEEZ.

"This ain't fair! You guys have more people there."

"There are 9 people here, even if one of joins you, it still wouldn't be equal." San says.

"Then whoever joins me gets to have marshmallows in their hot chocolate." The 99' liners including Jongho stared each other down before attacking each other.

"You may have just set a giant problem babe..." Hongjoong says.

"Meh, they can work it out themselves...they are grown men."

"Grown men that act like 5 year olds."

"Okay fine...." You threw a snowball at Mingi. They stopped fighting.

"Stop it you guys, here how about each of you hold a snowball. Stand a few steps away from each other with eyes closed then throw the snowball. Whoever gets hit is out, the last one standing will get the special drink."

"DEAL!" They shout. Hongjoong shook his head. Thankfully he had you to handle his energetic members even Seonghwa had to agree on that. You could balance everything and they were happy.

Each round had at least one person out. In the end, Jongho won.

"HAH MAKNAE ON TOP B*TCHES!"

"Choi Jongho! You cursed!" You said.

"Jeez sorry mom but I'm 20 this year." Jongho huffed.

"Fine big boy, you get the marshmallow hot chocolate okay." You teased him in a baby voice.

"I WANT A REMATCH JONGHO CHEATED!!" Wooyoung whined. There goes the start of another snowball war. You, Seonghwa and Hongjoong facepalmed.

"What did I tell you guys, now your cold." You sighed as you watch the 6 boys wrapped in blankets. Seonghwa and Hongjoong barely managed to push the boys back the dorm as the 6 boys were shivering like crazy.

"I'm sorry noona..." Jongho pouts. His puppy eyes...you just can't resist it.

"Fml fine, I can't deal staying mad with you guys thanks to jongho." Hongjoong and Seonghwa carried a tray of hot chocolate.

"I made everyone their own marshmallow hot chocolate drink okay so you guys don't have to fight anymore."

"So? Anyone wanna watch Home Alone?" Seonghwa suggested. The boys agreed and the movie was shown on the screen. You ended cuddled up with Hongjoong laying on your legs while your head laid on seonghwa's shoulders.

Well this was a crazy Christmas eve right? A day in a life with ATEEZ is never normal.

Sorry I know I took a day off from the uploading...I went to sleepover at my cousin's home. Why? cause they have cats and I can't have cats at home(my mom and grandma are afraid of cats)

In the future, I really wish to have a pet cat. Guess what I'm gonna name him/her? Nope not gonna name him Felix😂 I would name it probably Star(girl) or like Leo(boy)

Okay okay I'm gonna leave now hope you liked this. Signing off now :)
-markxdino🦊💕

24/12/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.8K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.
195K 6.6K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
2.3K 102 8
❝she's ours, and we don't share.❞ [this is my first book, so here's your cringe warning]
8K 71 21
it's my first imagines of ateez so I hope you enjoy you can request it